darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Instead of Speculation of Series 3, let's do... EDUCATED GUESSES!!!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Instead of Speculation of Series 3, let's do... EDUCATED GUESSES!!! [CLOSED]
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#1 Posted: 01:47:39 11/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Instead of speculating, let's make educated guesses of who's gonna get a remake!
(I'm being a tad bit sarcastic, but at least let's try and use a bit of evidence on who's getting a remake, not just who we'd like to see).

Current list:
smilie (derp)
Not yet (officially, anyway) announced:
smilie (not a surprise)
smilie (it was possible they'd do Cynder, but I guess Chop Chop won out)
smilie (didn't see this coming, but if she's getting a S3, it stands to reason that 4 or 8 of the newlanders from Giants will return, leaving little room for the "Forgotten," unless they return in LC form)

SUPER UPDATE: Read this post: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=80492 Assuming it's legit (Aura24 believes it is, that's good enough for me), we will be seeing S3 smilie, smilie, and smilie!

UPDATE: I just realized, that all the Legendaries in SSA came back as remakes in SG. Legendaries give us a good idea of why Activision likes/thinks we like. So perhaps all the Legendaries in SG (and SSA?) will come back as remakes in SF (minus Bouncer, of course, since he's a giant, and likely Chill)?

UPDATE... AGAIN: I just realized another thing! Activision will make remakes of who they think fans love most or are most appealing or sell the best? How can we tell which ones they think we love? The new Skylanders: Block-Fu! of course! It has 8 characters, one from each element, which are selectable. I think we could be seeing those as remakes. They are:
smilie Stealth Elf
smilie Hot Dog
smilie Cynder
smilie Sonic Boom
smilie Spyro
smilie Triggs
smilie Bash
smilie Gill
So I think we'll see the above characters as reposes. They are considered flagship characters. Hot Dog is the only SGlander on the list, not sure if we'll see him as a remake though.

So, we know S3 Stealth Elf is coming. She's a fan favorite, and one of the better selling characters.
Now, what about the other 15?
It is almost certain that Eruptor will get a S3. He was shown at the toy fair (though in a previously existing pose), and is a fan favorite.
The rest are a bit harder.
While, Eruptor is a clear favorite for Fire, it's hard to say who's second. Sunburn, Flameslinger, Ignitor, and maybe even Hot Dog are candidates. If they do use the unreposed S1 characters, Sunburn will likely be chosen.
Let's take a moment to discuss whether or not they will used the "forgotten" (that's what we're all gonna call unreposed characters from SSA, i smell a new trend). In an interview (discovered by user Zylek, http://www.computerandvideogam...ge=3#top_banner), Guha Bala (his name is so fun to say!), when asked about bringing back them, didn't exactly give a direct answer, but that "it's possible" and that it's also a question of "who's the person [they] haven't seen much of before?". He didn't deny it, so that could be considered evidence by some. Activision must know that people don't want to buy a ton of reposes, so they probably have figured out that they would make more money releasing the "forgotten," as people have been askign for them for a while, and people would want to buy reposes of characters who haven't gotten them before. It's even possible we see maybe like four forgotten and 12 others. EDIT: Someone stated that some interview said that Boomer's big year would be 2013. If he gets a remake, it would seem logical that half if not all Forgotten would get remakes as well. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...d&v=JJmSlTh1bO0

So for now, let's focus on one character (who got a S2 form) who it would seem most likely to get another repose.
For Magic, it's hard to say. Spyro, of course, is sort of a flagship character, so it's likely he'd get a new form (anyone else want to see a Convexity wowpow?). On the other hand, Wrecking Ball and maybe Double Trouble are fan-favorites. Plus, Alex Ness liked Pop Fizz the best (yes, I am aware that Toys for Bob is not in charge of Swap Force, but it has been stated that they are working closely with VV, to help pass the baton I suppose), though I doubt he'll get a remake (unless they don't do forgotten, or don't do Voodood, whom I do not like).

For Tech, it seems most likely that Trigger Happy would get the remake. He was practically the mascot of Toys For Bob, and who doesn't like a gold-obsessed/creating insane little gremlin? Of course, those who bought the SSA starter pack may not want to buy yet another remake, but I think he'd still do well. Next to Triggs, there aren't really any clear fan favorites who got reposes and could rival Triggs, aside perhaps Drobot. Of course, everyone wants Boomer back, so if they do remake Forgotten, he'll be there.

For Air, Whirlwind or Sonic Boom would seem to be the most liked by fans. Whirlwind appeals to bronies (forgive me for using that vile word) and younger girls (I'm not trying to stereotype, I'm just saying that my younger sister wants Whirlwind the most of all the characters), so she'd get a fair market share. Sonic Boom is also a favorite, it would seem, and her resonance abilities along with her hatchlings make her an expert at crowd control. Seeing as Whirlwind got a variant in SG, it would seem that Activision favors her. Zeusdude, I mean, Lightning Rod, doesn't seem to be near as likely. Jet Vac might, I suppose. I would like to see a Warnado remake, as would plenty of other fans.

For Earth, it's a close choice. Terrafin, Bash, Flashwing, and PB are pretty good with fans, it would seem. As PB got two new forms in SG, it would seem he won't this year (though he might, knowing Activision, plus Eruptor seems likely for fire, and he got two forms for SG). Terrafin or Bash seem most likely. Both are somewhat overpowered with the right upgrade paths (plus wowpows). Dino Rang was a good character, I'd like to see him return.

For Undeath, Chop Chop, Hex (how I hate that witch, but most seem to like her), and Cynder are the clear frontrunners. If we get one, one of the others will probably show up as a Ligthcore (Hex already got a LightCore, so she almost certainly won't get a LC form this time around, and Chop Chop would have the most potential with a LC form, with glowing eyes and sword, though Cynder's lightning would be a cool LC element as well). Ghoster Roaster is as likely as Boomer to return, as a lot of fans want him.

For Water, Chill, Gill Grunt, and Slam Bam seem to be on top of things. Among those, I'd say Gill Grunt will likely be the chosen one for a series 3 repose. Wham Shell, considered to be the rarest non-recolored/variant/alt, would lose a bit of his appeal (though his S1 would still sell high I'll bet).

For Life, we know Stealth Elf will return. The LC would probably be a new character, or Stump Smash or Zook (I'd say the latter, as Stash doesn't have a lot of LC potential). If all the Forgotten return, Camo of course will be included. If only four return, it'd be a bit harder to say.

There's also going to be 8 new LCs. I'm betting that these will be different from the Series 3 characters. So that means we could see up to three characters return from each element. So we may see the top character from each element, then the second most liked, then the forgotten character. Actually, it'll probably be like Giants, with 4 LC characters from previous games, and 4 LC newlanders.

So what are your sciency educated guesses at the reposes?

Just to note, I have yet to buy a repose, not including a LC (when Giants came out, a sale came on for S1 characters, and I got quite a few of them instead of reposes). I think the prospect of buying the same character over and over again is something like this:
[User Posted Image]

However, I might buy a repose of a Forgotten character, or a character I haven't collected yet in any form.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 23:19:54 22/05/2013 by Doomslicer
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 10:12:29 11/03/2013
First, Eruptor is not a fan favorite, Activision LOVES him, but hardly anyone else does.
Second, educated guesses in your case are technically the same thing as speculations.
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#3 Posted: 12:45:00 11/03/2013
you want me to believe that stealth elf is fan favorite.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:06 11/03/2013 by EmperorKaos
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#4 Posted: 13:42:08 11/03/2013
Why is da first post so long?
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#5 Posted: 15:25:21 11/03/2013
Here's an "educated guess" -> I don't expect to see a repose of Camo or Warnado since their 3-pack is so easily available at every TRU I've visited for a couple months now.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Icespark Green Sparx Gems: 140
#6 Posted: 18:52:29 11/03/2013
Personally, I really don't want to purchase another Eruptor, or another Stump Smash. Those two are far from personal favorites, and I was rather put out upon learning that Eruptor was getting not just one, but two new figures.

As far as fan-favorites go, I think Stealth Elf warrants the re-release easily. Most people I've spoken too all agree that their children love the character. Trigger Happy deserves the status without a doubt; he's pretty much universally beloved, and merchandise for him is always the first to sell out. Prism Break is also very popular, due to the combination of crystals and laser beams, which fascinate children. I'd also add Hot Dog to the list, as I constantly hear children requesting him.

I'm hoping for a new Camo and a new Dino-Rang; they're easily my favorites out of the un-re-released eight. I'd also love to see Sprocket return, especially as either an exclusive, or as a Legendary.
---
Highly interested in obtaining a Glitter Variant Sprocket! Please PM me! Any help is appreciated!
Also interested in Rock variants and White Prism Break.
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#7 Posted: 21:21:37 11/03/2013
Quote: Doomslicer

For Air, Whirlwind or Sonic Boom would seem to be the most liked by fans. Whirlwind appeals to bronies? (forgive me for using that vile word).Earth, it's a close choice. Terrafin, Bash, Flashwing, and PB?

By PB do you mean Prism Break or Peanut Butter (sarcasm
and what's a bronie
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
Jedi_Kunle Yellow Sparx Gems: 1711
#8 Posted: 00:23:21 12/03/2013
I would love to see a Legendary Voodood in Swap Force
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#9 Posted: 00:33:00 12/03/2013
Quote: Jedi_Kunle
I would love to see a Legendary Voodood in Swap Force

that means there would have to be a s2 voodood to base it off of
---
you never saw me
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#10 Posted: 00:38:57 12/03/2013
I want a s2 ghost roaster so they can make legendary ghost roaster.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#11 Posted: 00:52:47 12/03/2013
Quote: yokey25

For Air, Whirlwind or Sonic Boom would seem to be the most liked by fans. Whirlwind appeals to bronies? (forgive me for using that vile word).Earth, it's a close choice. Terrafin, Bash, Flashwing, and PB?

and what's a bronie

I envy you for not knowing what a brony is...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#12 Posted: 01:19:59 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: kardonis

and what's a bronie

Me too...
Also, I like Stealth Elf and Eruptor, I'm glad to see them return.
*Everyone throws Shroomboom mushrooms at the stage. (but really I do)
Activision thinks they're fan faves... and they gear the franchise more to younger children who like them the most (nice to see the wilikin, a small attempt to amuse older players).
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:18 12/03/2013 by Doomslicer
#13 Posted: 02:09:30 12/03/2013
but, but, Wilikin are CREEPY!!!!

and I'm 15.....
---
#14 Posted: 03:13:25 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ikr? i don't like horror stuff, but I did enjoy the Wilikin's creepiness (why are their tunnels lined with skeletons? O.o anyone wonder if they drowned the trolls? THEY'RE GOOD AT MAKING GUNS? Last visitors "are not here anymore"?... ok now I am a little creeped out). Don't forget the haunted wilikin house. actually, it's not so bad once
you realize its just a little girl's ghost who appears when you pull of a combo and laughs
but before that, just seeing something moving through the shadows, with a low light level in your room, you wonder if your eyes are playing tricks, you hear something, furniture levitates, shadows seem to take life. Plus
before i realized it was a little wilikin ghost, and the red was her hair, I thought it was blood or something O.o
Back on topic, i think flashwing would make the best LC, due to her crystals, but activision might be reluctant to put her in, compared to the other characters.
---
#15 Posted: 14:12:37 12/03/2013
I agree with creepy willikin and Flashwing LC, I personally think Ignitor would make an epic LC.
---
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#16 Posted: 14:55:11 12/03/2013
I agree that Ignitor could be a very good LC and should have been selected over Eruptor for that treatment in Giants.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#17 Posted: 01:21:30 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah we all want LC Ignitor. Wouldn't it be interesting if they made 4 newlanders who were only LC, plus the already known 16? Might make LCs a bit more worth it. Doubt they will though.
Anyone else want a Wilikin Skylander?
Anyway, after watching the video stating Boomer's big year is 2013, I'm trying to decide whether or not the person was joking about Boomer's but at least the Beings of Avarice (Activision) recognize the (as the person being interviewed put it) "Cult of Boomer."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:29:21 13/03/2013 by Doomslicer
#18 Posted: 14:04:53 13/03/2013
Boomer should have an atomic bomb wow-pow!!!
---
#19 Posted: 07:54:46 21/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. He should.

It is Boomer's BIG year. He better get something! Some interview stated that the Forgotten would return, but I think he was jesting (how many people still use that word? I shan't ever know), and it was an old article, from when SF was first announced I think.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:55:18 21/03/2013 by Doomslicer
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#20 Posted: 10:16:20 21/03/2013

and what's a bronie

I didn't know either, so i Googled it

Brony
Fans of the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
According to BronyStudy, the age of bronies ranges from 14 to 57, with the average age being 21 years old. The fandom is predominantly male, with approximately 86% of bronies being male. The term "brony" applies to both the male and female fans of the show, although the term "pegasister" is occasionally used to identify the female fans.
There is a large misconception in the sexual orientation of bronies, as many non-bronies and anti-bronies claim that bronies are gay. The truth is that, according to BronyStudy, approximately 84% of bronies described themselves as heterosexual, 1.7% described themselves as homosexual, 10.3% described themselves as bisexual and 3.8% as asexual. This is about an average distribution of sexual orientation.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#21 Posted: 20:54:08 21/03/2013
An educated guess? Ok, I'm up for that. Let's start by saying a S3 Stealth Elf is confirmed, so we can already fill her in. My second guess would be that there will be 1 S3 character and 1 S2 character per element. A S3 character would be a character that got a S2 repose in Giants and a S2 character could be any of the 8 newlanders from Giants and any of the characters from SSA that didn't get reposes.

A while ago, it was heavily implied that Boomer would be returning. To keep with a reccuring theme, my guess is that any character that had a S2 LC character in Giants will get a character returning from SSA. This would mean Earth would get a S2 Dino-Rang, Fire would get a S2 Sunburn, Tech would get a S2 Boomber and Undead would get a S2 Ghost Roaster.

My next guess would be reposes for all the starter pack characters from both SSA and Giants, including both console and 3DS starter packs. This would add Spyro and Pop Fizz for Magic, Gill Grunt for Water, Ignitor for Fire, Trigger Happy for Tech, Cynder for Undead and Jet-Vac for wind.

So far I've filled in Magic, Fire, Tech and Undead. Leaves the last 4 elements to go. Logic says that they would choose 4 Giant newlanders and 4 unreposed SSA landers for S2 characters. So, since I've filled in the S2 from SSA I believe they would use I can fill in the rest. The rest being Chill for Water and Shroomboom for Life. This also means (kind of intentionally) that all the LC newlanders from Giants will get S2 characters, kind of like how the S2 LC characters from Giants had 3 models too.

Final characters I need to fill in are the S3 characters for Earth and Wind. This is... Uhh... Where I'm kind of stuck with the logic of it all. Let's say we don't see any S2 LC characters again, that would rule out a S3 Prism Break (S2 Prism Break is pretty OP to last you through another game) but that still leaves the possibility of a S3 Bash or Terrafin. To be honest, I think they'd choose Terrafin - he seems to be a favourite of the developers so it kind of makes sense.

So, this leaves Wind. I'm gonna be a bit biased here. I'm gonna go call we'll be seeing a S3 Whirlwind. Partly because, as OP mentioned, she appeals to me.

So, in total, I would guess that the repose list would be as follows.

Magic: S3 Spyro, S2 Pop Fizz
Earth: S3 Terrafin, S2 Dino-Rang
Water: S3 Gill Grunt, S2 Chill
Fire: S3 Ignitor, S2 Sunburn
Tech: S3 Trigger Happy, S2 Boomer
Undead: S3 Cynder, S2 Ghost Roaster
Wind: S3 Whirlwind, S2 Jet-Vac
Life: S3 Stealth Elf, S2 Shroomboom

And there is my logic. As for LC characters... Well... That might destroy my logic all together, so I'll move away from that whole chestnut.

Quote: DragonsDream

and what's a bronie

I didn't know either, so i Googled it

Brony
Fans of the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

That was so much more simple.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#22 Posted: 21:06:33 21/03/2013
my guess is elements who got their newlander lightcored (Air, Life, Water, And Magic) will have their unreposed for a S3. as for elements with SSA lightcores (Tech, Fire, Earth, Undead), i think those will have a newlander repose. as for the an favorite, i say anything from SSA goes.

So my prediction is....

S3 smilie
S3 smilie
S3 smilie
S3 smilie
S3 smilie
SR smilie
S3 smilie
S3 smilie
#23 Posted: 09:49:01 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hm, for some unknown reason, people don't seem to like Sprocket (who is awesome!)
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#24 Posted: 12:13:43 22/03/2013
sprocket is the new boomer... that why he sux...
#25 Posted: 14:16:46 22/03/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie don't you go insulting :sprocket ya troll (HAH HAH HAH! Get it, troll, because you said boomer and your kind of trolling? HAH HAH). Her figure is half decent, as it is rather chrome-y, and her turrets are also useful and turn the game into tower defense.
---
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#26 Posted: 14:28:05 22/03/2013
Quote: kappapopm
sprocket is the new boomer... that why he sux...

Sprocket's a girl, and at least she's better than Jet Vac. Ugh...
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#27 Posted: 15:00:45 23/03/2013
S3 boomer
s3 voodood
S3 SUNBURN
s3 ghost roaster
s3 dino rang
anybdoy who didnt get a s2
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Hakann Yellow Sparx Gems: 1238
#28 Posted: 16:41:35 23/03/2013
i think will be

s3 stealthelf (confirmed)

s3 slam bam

s3 pop fizz

s3 chop chop

s3 hot dog

s3 trigger happy

s3 whirlwind

s3 prism break
---
Expect the unexpected
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#29 Posted: 00:12:20 24/03/2013
I bet Gill grunt will come back as one of the water elements, as well as Trigger happy for the tech element.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:13:22 24/03/2013 by Mrmorrises
#30 Posted: 00:50:42 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. I'd like to see Spyro get a convexity power up, or more dark alts.
---
#31 Posted: 03:37:10 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah.
Also, every legendary character in SSA got a series 2 remake, right? Aside from bouncer (and maybe chill), it might be possible we see all the legendaries from SG (and perhaps combined with SSA) as remakes in Swap Force. Hmm, that's quite possible, I'll add it to the main post.
---
monsterhair005 Blue Sparx Gems: 555
#32 Posted: 10:20:33 01/04/2013
Okay, this is a tad off-topic, buy why is everybody saying s3 chill or pop fizz or whoever was introduced in giants? It woulldn't be series 3, they would be series 2, and then the ones from ssa would be series 3. But, you know, thats me, nitpicking away at everything.
---
I'm just a guy who likes playing games and having funs.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqA-Ksj26KpeKnqt8s4VQwQ
#33 Posted: 11:09:46 01/04/2013 | Topic Creator
What.The.Majestic-12? My avatar is so glitched!!! Anyone else seeing this?
---
#34 Posted: 11:31:18 01/04/2013
^It's dark's april fools gag

yeah, and because I'm in a different time zone I completely missed it. smilie

Edit: Apparently I didn't miss it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:37 01/04/2013 by kardonis
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#35 Posted: 15:18:33 01/04/2013
ohhh thats why my avatar was weird.....
#36 Posted: 00:39:06 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
It was funny until my avatar became that of a teenage girl holding a spiderman doll :P
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#37 Posted: 12:38:43 02/04/2013
What April Fools joke? I couldn't get on yesterday because of connection problems.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#38 Posted: 15:02:01 02/04/2013
well think that only s2 characters can be s3 as it would be strange to have a s1 to have no s2 reapose

ps any idea when the following come out?:

lcsmilie
lcsmilie
lc:hex
s2smilie
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
#39 Posted: 23:46:31 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
They're out all ready in some channels...
You might want to save your money for SF. Series 3 will likely be pretty good.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:15 02/04/2013 by Doomslicer
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#40 Posted: 10:53:45 03/04/2013
Quote:
didn't exactly give a direct answer, but that "it's possible" and that it's also a question of "who's the person [they] haven't seen much of before?".

Wham-Shell. We have BARELY saw him!
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#41 Posted: 17:37:45 03/04/2013
Hmmm...

I bet the Newlanders that got LightCores will get a Series 2, and the ones that didn't will get just a LightCore.

LIGHTCORE SPROCKET FTW
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#42 Posted: 22:59:20 03/04/2013
ITS BOOMERS BIG YEAR he said that no skylander is gone forever so does that mean that it might be possible that they will go all weird and make 7 characters for each element? i doubt it but maybe?
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#43 Posted: 01:01:41 04/04/2013
Quote: kardonis

and what's a bronie

I'm a brony...
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#44 Posted: 07:21:34 04/04/2013
is a brony someone who likes brownies?
#45 Posted: 00:33:46 05/04/2013 | Topic Creator
-_- can we get back on topic?
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#46 Posted: 01:48:43 05/04/2013
Quote: yelvy
is a brony someone who likes brownies?

No, it's usually a guy that watches and/or likes My Little Pony.
I'm not, and never will be.

BACK ON TOPIC: They might S2 all the unreposed, a few "Newlanders", and an old classic, and they will probably LightCore-ify either a "Newlander", or an unreposed, depending on which is Series 2.

It doesn't make much sense, I know. smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#47 Posted: 02:23:15 05/04/2013
A brony- something I am.
#48 Posted: 14:51:17 05/04/2013
BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER smilie
#49 Posted: 14:53:01 05/04/2013
o yea but guys im pretty sure they wouldnt get rid of smilie i mean SSA was named after him so they should keep him like really
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me