Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > TLOS Series basic story line seams familiar...
Page 1 of 1
TLOS Series basic story line seams familiar... [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 10:17:30 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Who here has watch The Matrix? Well I was watching it the other day and realised something, the basic story line is the same as TLOS series. For thoes of you havn't watched The Matrix i'll explain what happens. One day this regular ordarnary person called Neo is being chaised by these people called 'Agents' and then he escpes from them and these mysterious people come along and tell him that he is this chosen one and then they take him from his happy normal world into the real world. (Thats basicly just rough of what happens in the first 45 minutes or so) Think abou it, does it sound familiar?
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 15:35:03 07/08/2008
Well, let me try to put that up on ANB...sounds familiar like Spyro going to Convexity and Ignituis telling his destiny.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 16:14:53 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I was thinking about in ANB when the apes come on the first level and then he meets Ignitus and he tells him that he's the special purple Dragon
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#4 Posted: 16:24:36 07/08/2008
Okay bionicle, I'm starting to think TLoS came from the Matrix which one came first anyways?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#5 Posted: 16:42:33 07/08/2008
Matrix. Hmmmmmmm
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Peacelovespyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2864
#6 Posted: 01:02:15 08/08/2008
It's a common plot. For example, Avatar. One little kid has to master the four elements and save the world. Familiar, much? Nothing copied form anybody, they just have the same ideas.
---
♥ keep moving forward ♥
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#7 Posted: 02:34:31 08/08/2008
Quote: bionicle2809
Who here has watch The Matrix? Well I was watching it the other day and realised something, the basic story line is the same as TLOS series. For thoes of you havn't watched The Matrix i'll explain what happens. One day this regular ordarnary person called Neo is being chaised by these people called 'Agents' and then he escpes from them and these mysterious people come along and tell him that he is this chosen one and then they take him from his happy normal world into the real world. (Thats basicly just rough of what happens in the first 45 minutes or so) Think abou it, does it sound familiar?

I have never seen "The Matrix," so I wouldn't know. But, from what you told me it sounds a little like Spyro but, not to the extent that I would say they copied it...
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#8 Posted: 02:38:08 08/08/2008
Yeah what C_R said
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me