Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Corruption [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 20:16:48 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, this is my fanfic about my fan chracter, a young black dragon named Lemnatus. Spyro and Cynder also appear here. I'll post the prolouge later on. Here's the summary:

Summary:
As soon as Malefor, the Dark Master was defeated, peace regined once more as a time of rebuilding begun. But when Spyro and Cynder found a black hatchling and raised it, they begun to realise that they raised a new threat to the Dragon Realms. Will they be able to get rid of this threat, even if it meant killing their loved one?

Once again, the prolouge will be posted later. I hope you will enjoy my fanfic that will begin soon.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#2 Posted: 20:17:51 06/08/2008
WHOA! THATS ANOTHER STORY TO READ!!!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Last edited at 20:58:01 06/08/2008 by Cynder16
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#3 Posted: 22:56:19 06/08/2008
Can't wait! Sounds very very interesting.
#4 Posted: 22:57:52 06/08/2008
START! START! START
---
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#5 Posted: 05:25:03 07/08/2008
This sounds good. Post the fist chapter soon.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#6 Posted: 15:46:55 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay okay sheesh. My laptop's acting up so I may not post this right.

Prolouge

Spyro and Cynder descended down to Malefor's lair, scanning that dark place. A strange, magical stench lifted in the air, showing a black hatchling tied up in chains near the flames that would poison him.

''He looked like as if I was there.'' Cynder whispered. Spyro sighed. ''We can save him later.'' He whispered back. ''I'm sure those flames won't light up until Malefor comes.''

''The whelplings have came!''

Torches lit and Malefor appeared in front of Spyro and Cynder, purple lightning formed on his mouth. ''You're too late.'' He said. ''Cynder! Get the hatchling!'' Spyro cried.

Cynder crouched and sprang into flight. She baffled about with the chains, trying to resist the pain of the hatchling biting at her. ''Don't worry, little fella.'' She whispered. ''You'll be fine with me.''
---
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#7 Posted: 15:54:03 07/08/2008
... there grown ups. aren't they? ..... besides that. cool story!
#8 Posted: 15:59:17 07/08/2008
Sweet!
---
#9 Posted: 16:09:22 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sails, they're not yet grown-ups, they're still young. Over here they're grown-ups. Since I already got some people reading this I am going to make a sequel called Corruption II: End of all Darkness I want to make three but, I have another fanfic in my hands.
---
#10 Posted: 17:50:56 07/08/2008
What's that fanfic? This One?
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#11 Posted: 18:03:29 07/08/2008
Plz, more?
---
Back from hibernation.
#12 Posted: 18:34:01 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder16
What's that fanfic? This One?
If you really wnat to know wait next month!

Chapter One: Finding a Home

Peace came once more. Malefor was gone and everything was back to normal again. Meanwhile on the Dragon Temple, Cynder sighed as she cradeled the black hatchling on her arms. ''It needs a home, Spyro.'' She said. ''He can't live without one.'''

Spyro shook his head. ''I'm trying.'' He replied. ''But not one dragon wants him. They think he's Malefor's son.''

''I'll just tell Ignituis.''

''Fine.''

Just as Cynder disappeared, Spyro sighed and sat next to the hatchling. ''Don't worry. I'll be taking care of you.'' He said. Meanwhile, Ignituis sighed as he looked straight into Cynder's eyes. ''What's your idea, then?'' He asked. Cynder smiled. ''Adopting the hatchling for me and Spyro only.'' She replied.

''But, you know he-''

Ignituis was quickly cut off as Spyro came in. ''I'm calling him...Lemnatus.'' He said. ''Because we're his parents now.'' Cynder smiled as she looked at Lemnatus' eyes. ''He's perfect.''

To be continued...
---
#13 Posted: 18:43:10 07/08/2008
Cool!
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 19:54:03 07/08/2008
oh. ok.
#15 Posted: 15:47:27 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've been busy.

Chapter Two: A New Threat, A Painful Truth

Many weeks later, Lemnatus grew to believe that Spyro and Cynder were his parents, never knowing that he was once Malefor's servant. ''You'll get the hang of it, Lemnatus.'' Spyro replied. ''Then maybe you'll be more powerful than me.''

Lemnatus laughed as he forced Spyro to realese his hold. ''You're a purple dragon, Dad.'' Lemnatus replied. ''You said you're the most powerful.''

''Not anyone is powerful, son. Now let me check on your mother.''

Just as Spyro left the Training Chambers, he was surprise to see Cynder looking at him, straight in the eyes. ''Something's wrong, Spyro.'' Cynder replied as she shivered with fear. ''Ignitius needs to see us.''

As soon as they arrived in the chamber of the Pool of Visions, there was Ignitius, shaking his head. ''The heir of Malefor has came.'' He said in a low, whispery voice. ''And it points to...the young dragon.''

''Lemnatus!''

Cynder brusted into tears but she quickly wiped them away. ''What are we going to do!?'' She cried. ''Kill him.'' Spyro replied. Both dragons were heartbroken, they knew they can't loose Lemnatus at all.

Meanwhile, Lemnatus held his breathe as he heard what happened. ''No...'' He whispered, clenching his claw into a fist. ''It can't be...''

To be continued...
---
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#16 Posted: 22:37:21 12/08/2008
Wow very interesting. I actually got myself sucked into this. Can't wait to see more!
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#17 Posted: 23:50:23 12/08/2008
OMG this story is AWSOME cant wait until the next part comes!!!! smilie
#18 Posted: 04:28:04 13/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Since you all liked this, I suppose you would like my newest trilogy too.
---
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#19 Posted: 05:24:34 14/08/2008
kool!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#20 Posted: 17:59:33 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I can't believe I'm attracting so many fans.

Chapter Three: Until Afterlife

That night, everyone was fast asleep except Lemnatus. He was too shocked to know he was the one. The one to inherit the darkness of the evil Malefor.

Rain fell down. Everything was still silent until a purple beam appeared from the sky. ''What is that?'' Lemnatus asked himself. 'I promise power, young dragon, come'

Lemnatus followed the voice, until he arrived in the Training Chambers. A huge dragon statue greeted him with eerie eyes. ''Who's there!?'' He roared. The beam crashed, revealing a purple shadowy dragon.

''Who are you?'' asked Lemnatus. The dragon laughed. ''Power.'' He hissed. ''Farewell.''

''Wait...what!?''

Before anything else could happen Lemnatus slowly turned to stone and the dragon took his place. ''Until afterlife, Lemnatus.'' The dragon hissed.

To be continued...
---
#21 Posted: 19:29:28 14/08/2008
Cool! That. ROCKS!
---
Back from hibernation.
#22 Posted: 19:31:16 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I wish I had fans like this on my upcoming Spyro trilogy.
---
#23 Posted: 19:32:06 14/08/2008
i will support you there to!
---
Back from hibernation.
#24 Posted: 19:32:50 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Cool!
---
#25 Posted: 19:33:24 14/08/2008
NP!
---
Back from hibernation.
#26 Posted: 21:45:28 14/08/2008
I liked this chapter. Very mysterious! Once again, looking forward to more!
And I'm with ya on your upcoming Spyro triology.
#27 Posted: 22:00:15 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I even have YouTube's greatest trailer maker supporting!
---
#28 Posted: 00:12:24 15/08/2008
do more! how can Spyro be his dad? and cynder be his mom?! there way way to young!
#29 Posted: 00:46:46 15/08/2008
If I've read correctly Sails_the_fox, Spyro and Cynder didn't really have the child. They simply took him in.
#30 Posted: 01:15:39 15/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Actually, this sets after DotD. I made them adults and Lemnatus is their child. Spyro said we're going to be his parents now.
---
#31 Posted: 03:14:38 15/08/2008
Ah, ok. Thanks for clearing that up! I thought they were the DotD Spyro and Cynder.
#32 Posted: 15:35:14 15/08/2008
...-.- then why did you say that they weren't grown ups?!!?!?!?!? -.-
#33 Posted: 15:58:25 15/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I forgot! I actually forgot that I made them adults! My laptop's crashing so I can't make a new chapter.
---
#34 Posted: 23:57:31 16/08/2008
AWESOME!
---
CynderGirl13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3190
#35 Posted: 21:46:04 21/08/2008
Wow!,I love your story!!! smilie
---
"Keelah se'lai"
#36 Posted: 22:03:29 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four: Trained Under Darkness

Lemnatus' eyes flew open and there he saw Cynder standing in front of him. ''Mom!" He cried. Cynder shook her head. ''Your father and I were worried.'' She replied. ''I'm glad you're awake.''

''Me too.''

You cannot escape the temptation...young Lemntaus...once you are trained fully...you'll see''Lemnatus sighed to himself as he entered the Training Chambers. There was not Spyro, but Igntiuis. ''Where's Dad?'' asked Lemnatus. Ignituis sighed. ''He left with the others.'' He replied. ''Something was wrong. I will train for you then.''

After training, Lemnatus returned to the bed chambers and was fast asleep. His eyes flew open and he found himself facing the same dragon that gave him such a haunt. ''Who are you!?'' He cried.

The dragon finally smirked and laughed. ''I am Malefor.'' The dragon replied. ''Your new...let's say...friend.'' By those words, Lemnatus looked at this Malefor as he was being lifted up to the air. ''What are you doing!?'' He cried.

''Unleash it.''

Strangely, Lemnatus was forced to close his eyes and did a fury. ''You will train with me every now and then...'' Malefor proclaimed as he dissapered. ''Wait!'' Lemnatus said but it was too late. Malefor dissapered.

To be continued...
---
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#37 Posted: 23:41:16 22/08/2008
OOOO. I like it. Sounds very Interesting...
#38 Posted: 04:05:18 23/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Yayz! This is just the training I need for my next story! I did a topic on this upcoming story.
---
#39 Posted: 01:22:09 24/08/2008
Quote: Dragonhope
I forgot! I actually forgot that I made them adults! My laptop's crashing so I can't make a new chapter.

oh, Sorry.
#40 Posted: 02:33:48 24/08/2008
Keep them coming. This story is turning out great!
#41 Posted: 02:09:07 25/08/2008 | Topic Creator
It's almost finshed!

Chapter Five: First Wave

Meanwhile, there was Spyro along with two dragons who were Elders too. They were, Terrador and Volteer. The trio descended to the ground of the Enchanted Forest, where no creatures were forseen.

''My...this forest.'' Terrador said. ''It's been populated by darkness. I could sense it in the air.'' Volteer shook his head and sniffed the air. It had an uneasy stench, yet it was suspicous. ''Watch it!'' Spyro cried. ''This is the same stench I smelled on Malefor's lair.''

''Do you think your son has something to do with this?''

''Lemnatus? No!"

All of a sudden, a hungry pack of Death Hounds cames from the shadows, circling the dragons. ''What do we have here?'' The first Death Hound sneered. ''Three dragons wandering in The Enchanted Forest. What a pity.''

Volteer gritted his teeth. ''You wretched beasts!'' He cried. Just as a jolt of lightning came through his mouth it quickly dissolved as soon as it reached the Death Hound's nose.

''This forest suspends your elements.'' Spyro whispered. ''We have to attack them without elements.''

''Hmph. I'll try.''

Terrador stood up and lunged on six Death Hounds, quickly disposing them. The rest of the pack went outraged and surrounded Terrador. ''GO!'' He cried.

Spyro gritted his teeth as he took down two Death Hounds in a flash. ''Your son shalt worship the wrath of my dark.'' ''Malefor!'' Spyro cried. He thrashed down all of the Death Hounds, and Cynder appeared.

''Cynder!''

''Oh Spyro.'' Cynder said as she wrapped her wings around the mighty purple dragon. ''Lemnatus...the Temple.'' She turned her head, showing the burning Dragon Temple.

To be continued...
---
#42 Posted: 19:04:05 25/08/2008 | Topic Creator
No one's reading my fanfic.
---
#43 Posted: 23:56:29 25/08/2008
Sorry I haven't been on lately. School has been getting in the way, and also homework. So I may not be able to be on for as long as I used to.
Thanks goodness for weekends.
This chapter was great. I liked picturing the Death Hounds talking. I can so imagine that scene with them and the dragons.
Good work!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:02 25/08/2008 by AntauriWolf
#44 Posted: 23:58:38 25/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I should thank sapphire(a certain user)for secretly reading my fanfic!

Altough, school's nearly starting so same with me.
---
Spyrosflame Green Sparx Gems: 277
#45 Posted: 00:07:18 26/08/2008
nice its good! (wow first time ive posted after reafing a fanfic... wow)
---
You can try to tear me down,
Pull me to the ground,
I will see you screaming.
#46 Posted: 00:08:23 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm so happy now!
---
#47 Posted: 00:10:31 26/08/2008
lo l.
---
Pull me to the ground,
#48 Posted: 00:15:52 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I'll post a chapter later. Maybe two.
---
#49 Posted: 03:42:28 26/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six: Darkness All Around

Meanwhile, in the Dragon Temple, fire was bursting everywhere. It seemed that no one could survive it. Ignituis gritted his teeth, passing corridors that were shattered in peices. ''Lemantus...be strong.'' He whispered.

A strange stench hung in the air, making the fire grow bigger. Ignituis stopped on his tracks as he watched the fire rise and smoke enclosing upon him. ''No. Not this time!" He cried.

Ignituis flapped his wings rapidly, sending a whirlwind that turned the fire's tides. A scream peirced in his ears. ''Lemnatus!'' He cried.

Far away from Ignituis, there was Lemnatus. Fire circled around him, he slowly tilted his head seeing Malefor. ''Well done, underling.'' He hissed. ''I've warned you.'' Lemnatus gritted his teeth. ''It's your fault!'' He cried.

''It's not only my fault. It's also yours.''

Lemnatus gritted his teeth. He rose from the ground, doing an intense dark fury that caused more fire to stir. ''Lemnatus!" Spyro cried as he descendend to the ground. ''Lemnatus! Stop!" He cried. Lemnatus gritted his teeth. ''I-I-I can't!'' He cried.

Spyro jumped to the dark fury, trying to save Lemnatus and resist the shadows at the same time. Soon, everything blacked out.

To be continued...
---
#50 Posted: 03:56:25 26/08/2008
nice lol, hey isent that spyros line though? lol it goes well here
---
Pull me to the ground,
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me