Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro:The Eternal Night (fandom plz read!)
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro:The Eternal Night (fandom plz read!) [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 15:09:43 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
i desided to make my storeyline of the game.
i'll have to play the game over again to remember the lines in each of the cutsceans smilie.

WARNING!
this is not a fanfic sorry.only the gameplay you do is in my fanfic.so if you were to battle the blundertails i would tell how spyro battled them!

my other fanfic is called:The Legend of Spyro:The Legendairy Hatchling.
and it will not be out for sometime.

im trying to figure out the storeyline of the fanfic im writing.
so pleas enjoy the storey im writing now.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Last edited at 21:49:54 14/08/2008 by spyrathedragon
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#2 Posted: 20:01:14 06/08/2008
Cool!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#3 Posted: 20:37:44 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
im going to begin on sunday(in my time in texas).since i have to play the game.LOL!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 20:57:35 06/08/2008
Okay.
---
#5 Posted: 23:29:49 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ill have to start on tusday.
Quote: spyrathedragon
(in my time in texas)

becouse im really busy now.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#6 Posted: 23:45:32 13/08/2008 | Topic Creator
ok,sorry im really late but i had to do some school stuff.lol.
so here it is:

part 1:attack of the temple
spyro was dreaming of how he saved cynder.then he herd the dark master."s-s-spyro.s-s-spyro"he wispered.spyro woke up with a start.he relized he was just dreaming.he herd sparx calling."s-s-spyro!"sparx wispered loudley."hey spyro,some night hu?beutifull.whats wrong?havn't been sleeping much?"sparx said.spyro was wondering what sparx was up to."what is it you want sparx?""oh nothing,im just now going to begin the best day ever now that the evil-syco-she-dragon is gone."said sparx happily."what?what do you mean sparx?"said spyro wanting to know what the dragonfly was talking about."ok fine ill tell you"sparx hasted.then he started his storey."i was out taking a little walk since i havn't been sleeping much myself.then thats when i saw her,sneaking out into the garden.im serieos man.this is taking a toll.hear my teeth?*makes teeth chatter*""what!?!?!?cynder shouldn't be out at night!we got to find her."spyro said quickly."fine,but i won't like it"said sparx.they both made it to cynder just in time."cynder,what are you doing out here?it's dangerouse to be out at night!"said spyro."spyro,lisen,i don't belong here.after all i've done,all i've put you through,i can't stay."said cynder sadly."ya i blame her.sheesh"said sparx."sparx..."said spyro about to conntenue,but got cut off by cynder."no,sparx is right.you belong here spyro.your destiny is here.mine,is somewere out there to find.""cynder...!"spyro hasted to stop here but failed."goodbye...spyro."said cynder,then she ran off into the night.

then spyro was out cold on the ground.after awhile he woke up."hello,hello,hello,hello,yahoo?anyone home yahoo?"sparx said.spayro woke up."sparx,somethings hapinning.and i cant explain it."said spyro."tell me about it.this whole place has been hooten and holeren since you've been gone!lissen!"said sparx.then all of a sudden creachers filled the skies.a rock like bom hit spyro and sparx."the temple is under attack!!!!the other's are still sleeping!!!!we need to find them quickly!"said spyro.then the way back to the temple was blocked."oh no!we need to fine another way into the temple!"said spyro,"come on!""WHAT?you want to go TORWARDS THE DANGER?hmf,i liked it better when you were sleeping."

part 2:finding a way in
yay!sorry if some of the games not there.i cant remember some things.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#7 Posted: 15:42:08 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
does anyone want to read my storey?:< smilie :'(
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#8 Posted: 21:48:58 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
hello?smilie *crys* it's been 2 days!
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#9 Posted: 22:17:39 14/08/2008
ok ok,I read.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#10 Posted: 22:35:08 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
how was it?!?!?!?smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#11 Posted: 23:42:51 14/08/2008
Awesome!smilie
#12 Posted: 13:59:45 17/08/2008 | Topic Creator
i know it is!lol!oh,and im closing this.since noone cares for it lol!i really wanted to the few last cuttsceans of the game.of where spyro fights gual,and spyro ish dark spyro,and when cynder is like ohno!,and the last one when the mounten crashes down and when they are in the crystal.

oh well!ill type it now!then ill close it.

last part:gual,dark spyro,and the crystal

spyro flew into a room filled of apes and arather large ape that had a staff."where are we?"said spyro."well the more inportant queston is,whats that smell?"said sparx plugging his nose with his fingers.
"ahhhhhh the purple whelping!have a seat"said gual as he shot some green light from his staff wich instintly put spyro in a sitting posishon."welcome.we were just about to luanch the rade on all the points of the dragon realms to make each of them filled of apes.soon it will be the ape realms!!!!AHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!LONG LIVE THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE!!!!AHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"said gual evily."i wouldn't miss it gual."said spyro angerly."hmmf.oh!and your lovely cynder will be here also.and she will be the one to KILL you!"cynder was released from the chanes and thrown out to kill spyro.cynder jumped on spyro biting at him fearcly.or really?"cynder you don't have to do this."said spyro as he got up."just like old time hu spyro?"said cynder evily.then she wispered,"don't worry,i'm not going to fight you.just line me up with the staff."said cynder.

spyro and cynder rounded eachother.then when cynder was in line with the staff she jumped up.spyro quickly moved out of the way.but the plan failed"stupid dragon."said gual.then he threw cynder agenst the wall and she was knocked out cold."GRRRRR"said a random ape(who was large but could be defeated in seconds by spyro).(of cource gual was smart and said: )"no,the purple welping is MINE!"said gual.then he jumped down and took deep breathes,he took out two swords and clashed them to the ground.spyro stood his ground angerly.

spyro ran around and around.samshed the pots that held part of guals powers,with that he became weaker every smash.his health went down more everytime spyro hit the pots and hit him."your time is over,DRAGON!"said gual.he jumped up in the air and crashed to the floor.instead the floor really did crash down!gual,spyro,and the staff went falling down.the staff fell down and clashed to the ground.it shattered all over.gual looked up tarrified."NOOOO!!!!MY STAFF!!!!"siad gual yelling.then the celestyal moons crossed.but spyro was in the confexity.spyro turned dark.he was smoking of black smoke.gual stood up amazed,scared,and still wanting to kill the purple dragon.spyro had turned,DARK SPYRO.

spyro shot his confexity breath at gual.spyro doged his tornados,lava rocks,and lazers eye attackes.spyro shot convexity breath at him everytime he took deep breaths.finnaly gual was weaker then ever."what are you waiting for?FINISH ME!"said gual.spyro just looked at him with his glowing eyes."ehehehehheeee.COWARD!!!!ehehehehheeee."gual said chuckling.then he came torward him with his hand in the air ready to slice him.but spyro rose into the air and a dark cloud formed above him.then he shot confexity so hard that gual couldn't stand up to it.spyro than used his fury,turned gual to stone,and then to dust.he looked up at the convexity and flew into it.

"h-h-hey buddy you ok down there?"said sparx worried.spyro shot up."AAAHHHH!"said sparx."o-o-o-oh no!!!!"siad cynder knowing what was going to happen if spyro stayed in the convexity."SPYRO STOP!"said cynder yelling."i-i-i can't."said spyro.cynder jumped up to spyro and pushed him out of the convfexity."im sorry,i couldn't stop!"said spyro."its ok now,your with friends."siad cynder hovering down.CRASH BAM BOOM CRASH!!!!!!!!!.the mounten was falling!"now is are chance!come on!"siad cynder."just go!"said spyro weakily.after the dark spyro inceident he was weak,but still had a bit of STRONG power to go."GET UP SPYRO WE'RE NOT LEAVING WITH OUT YOU!"said cynder.spyro got up slowly.rocks crashed down on their only way out."uhoh!thats our only way out!"said sparx."ohno,were trapped!"said spyro.then spyro remembered the chronivler saying:"ride out this storm....and live to fight another day...."

spyro had an idea."get close to me now!!!!"said spyro quickly.sparx and cynder got close to spyro.then he used every last bit of power he had,and made a crystal that would pretect them for at least three years.the mounten crashed down.the poiseness waters exsploded.but spyro new him,sparx,and cynder were safe with him.

THE END

now im going to CLOSE THIS TOPIC.thankyou for reading.sorry the last part was sooooo long.it was the few last parts of the storey though!smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#13 Posted: 14:03:32 17/08/2008
whoa
---
#14 Posted: 14:05:58 17/08/2008 | Topic Creator
can you at least give thirty minuts to close the topic.that means:
stop.posting.plzplzplzplz.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me