Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Everfree Hive (MLP:FiM/Changeling RP)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Everfree Hive (MLP:FiM/Changeling RP) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#51 Posted: 04:33:46 28/03/2013
"Not with prosthetics like that." he grinned with a but of laughter in his voice, "I'm surprised they didn't fund you with the means of proper military hardware you could actually use to stay at your rank, but then again they always like newblood." Colton tilted his head, "Say, would you like to come to my place and clean yourself up, maybe I can forge some new parts for ya?"
--
Rainbow Dash yawns herself awake, "Aww yeah, nothing lime a good long nights rest." she stood up and shook herself to fully awake. Eyes bulged as she realized how far she had drifted, "I must have caught a wind current or something... Canterlot... Well might as well stay for a while, won't take long to get back to Ponyville anyway." she hopped off the cloud to dive toward the fancy city with tall buildings and the castle.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#52 Posted: 01:54:37 31/03/2013
Steel grinned. "Can't say no to a tune- up." He patted Colton on the shoulder with his metal hoof. "You have a sturdy frame, comrade."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#53 Posted: 02:18:45 02/04/2013
"Whatever that means." Colton shrugged, "My shop is up in Cloudsdale, luckely I live right next to it. I have plenty of neat things to distract you while I look over your components. See not only am I a blacksmith, but I'm a quick learner and sometimes fast thinker. I'll get new gears and plates formed from molds of the old ones, maybe make them a but bigger than what you have, if you want to go up a little in size. If I fit the parts just right I can arm you with a few of my personal favorite self-defense items, nothing like a wing that can cut a tree in half to put the fear in your adversaries." he smiled a little more, "Think you can make the flight to Cloudsdale? I mean you seem to be able to fly properly, but for how long? Should we just hop on the train to get us out under it first or maybe a balloon ride?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#54 Posted: 03:08:55 24/04/2013
OOC: is this abandoned or what? It literally just started too.
---
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#55 Posted: 13:50:26 27/04/2013
OOC: I have no idea whatsoever. Maybe I killed it. smilie
Seriously though, where is everyone?
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#56 Posted: 06:44:14 28/04/2013
OOC: well, some of the players haven't been on recently. Most likely the end of the year tests(school year), and this being the first weekend since, they want to sit back and take a break from critical thinking.
---
#57 Posted: 06:55:07 28/04/2013
OOC: Mmm.. And us people in Australia have just started Term 2 of school, so homework would be slowing us down.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#58 Posted: 06:56:15 28/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I really have no idea anymore.
---
self professed austGAYlian
#59 Posted: 06:59:50 28/04/2013
OOC: Hey, it's a Turbo~
Well, there's three of us active, so I s'pose we could just run with that.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me