Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#651 Posted: 11:12:58 26/05/2013
Quote: shroom boom
Pokemon best wishes series 2 Decolora adventures DA! is the newest pokemon anime season and if you look at the pic below you can see the word sayonara which in japenese means goodbye and you see iris waving and a tear coming from cilans eye which means that they are leaving ash, if that is true that means that he wil most lickely get new companions and since they are traveling near the kanto region misty and brock might come back who knows its just a theory.

[User Posted Image]

My friend watched the show in Japanese and said that all of Ash's old companions come back!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#652 Posted: 11:21:38 26/05/2013
Yeah, at the credits animation you see the old companians. I love how they did that, it's only for the credits music bit, but it's something :3
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8519
#653 Posted: 21:50:25 26/05/2013
Yeah Ash finally visits Butterfree, now what about that Pidgeot he had.
#654 Posted: 23:09:00 26/05/2013
Quote: somePerson

I saw a video that showed his Charizard! Yay! He's coming back!
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#655 Posted: 14:37:58 28/05/2013
What was your first Pokemon?

Mine was a Chimchar I nicknamed Apeferno (Dont judge I was 6). Until one day it suddenly just disapeared (My Diamond Game), to be brutally honest I'v gotten over the loss of it, but I sincerely miss Apeferno. It had Flare Blitz/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Stone Edge, and was a level 98. I cried for like half an hour that day it was so sad. But since then I got Platinum and got a piplup instead, I cant even think about my little chimchar for too long without getting sad now.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#656 Posted: 16:39:56 28/05/2013
Quote: papa123

He has been back since several episodes ago in the Japanese version.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#657 Posted: 22:32:35 28/05/2013
Quote: Aura24
Quote: papa123

He has been back since several episodes ago in the Japanese version.

Cool!
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#658 Posted: 23:30:28 28/05/2013
Quote: joerox123

Mine was a Chimchar I nicknamed Apeferno (Dont judge I was 6). Until one day it suddenly just disapeared (My Diamond Game), to be brutally honest I'v gotten over the loss of it, but I sincerely miss Apeferno. It had Flare Blitz/Close Combat/ThunderPunch/Stone Edge, and was a level 98. I cried for like half an hour that day it was so sad. But since then I got Platinum and got a piplup instead, I cant even think about my little chimchar for too long without getting sad now.

i know how you feel, i lost my copy of pokemon white which had my mew that i had leveled up to level 100 myself, this mew in particular was from an event from the third generation and i have been looking for a mew from that particular event since.
anyway, my first starter was a mudkip, no idea what it's name was but it was the best thing ever.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#659 Posted: 23:55:44 28/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

i know how you feel, i lost my copy of pokemon white which had my mew that i had leveled up to level 100 myself, this mew in particular was from an event from the third generation and i have been looking for a mew from that particular event since.
anyway, my first starter was a mudkip, no idea what it's name was but it was the best thing ever.

I too share the boo-hoos of a lost Pokemon game. Pokemon Diamond; which held an Espeon I received through an event along with an Umbreon. Umbreon I was able to keep though as he was in another game. Anyway, I had the Espeon and Umbreon parent many Eevee babies and referred to them as "Mama Espeon" and "Papa Umbreon". Despite having beaten Diamond, obtained many a legendary including Darkrai, and a great number of Pokemon, losing Mama Espeon hurt more than losing any other including the Empoleon I had spent so much time training.

First Pokemon was Mudkip in Sapphire. Have since sold Sapphire but have Emerald, so....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#660 Posted: 23:58:52 28/05/2013
Quote: Seiki
Quote: arceustheprime

I too share the boo-hoos of a lost Pokemon game. Pokemon Diamond; which held an Espeon I received through an event along with an Umbreon. Umbreon I was able to keep though as he was in another game. Anyway, I had the Espeon and Umbreon parent many Eevee babies and referred to them as "Mama Espeon" and "Papa Umbreon". Despite having beaten Diamond, obtained many a legendary including Darkrai, and a great number of Pokemon, losing Mama Espeon hurt more than losing any other including the Empoleon I had spent so much time training.

First Pokemon was Mudkip in Sapphire. Have since sold Sapphire but have Emerald, so....

I lost my Saphire game >___> not much thought but i did get the the eight badge ^.^ I think i had a Agrron, a Hariama, a......Blazikin or a Swapert....one of them. I forgot the rest.

I think my first pokemon was like.....a charmader? or was it a Squirrtle...or a Bulbasaur...one of em in either FireRed or LeafGreen. I don't have the greatest of memories.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#661 Posted: 00:04:11 29/05/2013
First shiny was Audino. (Black)

First shiny encounter was Rhyhorn (Leaf Green).
Though Rhyhorn was seen in the Safari Zone. Needless to say, it fled. T.T
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#662 Posted: 00:18:08 29/05/2013
Quote: Seiki
First shiny was Audino. (Black)

First shiny encounter was Rhyhorn (Leaf Green).
Though Rhyhorn was seen in the Safari Zone. Needless to say, it fled. T.T

My first shiny was a geodude which is now a Golem.
I also had a terrible experience like that.
I was looking for a shiny solosis in white. I must have searched for at least 3 hours until i finally found it in a double battle. I beat the other one and caught it. I was going to save, but SOMEHOW WITH THE COMMON SENSE OF A DODO BIRD AND THE LUCK OF A BLACK CAT, PRESSED POWER INSTEAD OF SAVE!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#663 Posted: 00:44:30 29/05/2013
My first Shiny was a Sandslash (Black2). It now resides in my fifth PC box

I used to have a copy of Diamond, which thanks to my then 2 year old sister, I ended up losing...
#664 Posted: 02:27:55 29/05/2013
My first Pokemon was Cyndaquil.
The only shiny I seen was Kricketune on Dimond, that I got got a crit on! kfyulqeklwfiWHY GAME FREAKWHYoabs7wqecfres
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#665 Posted: 02:49:07 29/05/2013
My first Pokemon was Pikachu. As I had Pokemon Yellow as my first game. So there really wasn't much of a choice. Nonetheless, I trained him up a bunch and liked him. I ended up buying a Pikachu plushie as my first piece of Pokemon merchandise. I still have it!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#666 Posted: 03:50:40 29/05/2013
First Shiny:
Either Geodude (Caught), or Shinx (Crit : ((((()

Favorite Shiny I have caught:
Pidove

Favorite Shiny Overall:
Toxicroak (FINALLY CAUGHT ONE!) and Snorunt.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Sky-Glaceon10 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1910
#667 Posted: 05:12:26 29/05/2013
My first Pokemon was a Piplup, since Pearl was my first Pokemon game.
I caught a shiny Pichu on Pearl once, then I leveled it up and evolved it until it was a Raichu. It's now stored on one of my many PC boxes on Pearl.
---
"A Zone greater than Zone." Aomine Daiki - 2015
Ask me stuff I guess.
#668 Posted: 08:42:32 29/05/2013
First Pokemon: Chimchar.
First Shiny: Magicarp.
Favourite caught shiny: Tepig. (SR'd for eet)

Also, I may be the last person to know this here, but apparently there's a wi-fi event going on for a deoxys (B2W2) that ends on the 31st of May. SO glad I found out before then.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:56:54 29/05/2013 by crystalhero37
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#669 Posted: 17:36:38 29/05/2013
First Pokemon: Chikorita (First Game was Gold)
First Shiny: Sneasel
Favorite caught shiny: Totodile (Just finally ended SR'ing for it after 3 months. Replaying Soul Silver with it.)
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:48:47 01/06/2013 by TacoMakerSkys
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#670 Posted: 17:54:45 29/05/2013
First Pokemon: Bulbasaur (good old R/B )
First Shiny: Does the Red Gyarados count? If not, then Golbat
Favorite caught shiny: Ponyta

Those are pretty much the only shinies I have.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:20 29/05/2013 by Cynder09
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#671 Posted: 17:57:39 29/05/2013
I don't have a first shiny. For all I know, using Repels may have caused me to miss an unlimited number. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#672 Posted: 18:29:48 29/05/2013
First Pokemon: Chimchar
First Shiny: *sigh* .................... Gyrados
Favorite Shiny Caught: *sigh*................................................. *sign*......................... Gyrados
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#673 Posted: 19:35:24 29/05/2013
First Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtale, or CHarmander.....
First Shiny: Graverler (Geodude was caught by my step bro)
Favorite Caught Shiny: Well, i caught a shiny Solosis....then i didn't save and clicked power..............................do shiny pokemon via GTS count :3 i have a shiny Celebi >__> and a Meloetta.....and Rayquaza....................................and another Meloetta
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#674 Posted: 20:53:32 29/05/2013
I have a shiny Meoletta and Genesect, but that was a trade.
---
#675 Posted: 23:16:59 29/05/2013
First pokemon: Chimchar
---
#676 Posted: 23:21:29 29/05/2013
I did not have a Gameboy so the Pokemon game I played the most was Diamond. I consider Chimchar as my first starter.
#677 Posted: 01:07:48 30/05/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
First Pokémon: Snivy
First Shiny: Ditto, but I got it off trade so I dunno if it counts :L
Caught shiny: None smilie

I don't count ones gotten through trades or events. I got a Shiny Eevee and Shiny Pichu events before catching my Audino. Even got Red Gyarados before that.
---
#678 Posted: 01:58:25 30/05/2013
[User Posted Image]
#679 Posted: 02:02:11 30/05/2013
[User Posted Image]
gfzdgfxdgh
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#680 Posted: 02:25:18 30/05/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
Yeah, at the credits animation you see the old companians. I love how they did that, it's only for the credits music bit, but it's something :3

Yeah i wish brock and misty would come back the pokemon company confirmed misty wont be coming back but brock might be why did yu not put brock in the black white saga
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#681 Posted: 02:37:05 30/05/2013
Quote: shroom boom
Quote: crystalhero37

Yeah i wish brock and misty would come back the pokemon company confirmed misty wont be coming back but brock might be why did yu not put brock in the black white saga

Misty was awesome. They need to bring her back. I ship her with Ash. Granted I also ship Ash with Ritchie, so Ash is bi in my mind.
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#682 Posted: 04:11:58 30/05/2013
I don't really that much care if Misty comes back or not.
It's Brock who I'm more interested in.
I hope he comes back.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#683 Posted: 06:47:45 30/05/2013
After getting that Deoxys from the event, there is only one Pokemon I need to get, and that is a freaking Celebi.

just that darn celelbi, but apparently no events can happen for that pokemon ;___;
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#684 Posted: 14:30:04 30/05/2013
I can't even watch the Black/White saga anymore. It's too........ DULL! It's the dialogue , it's moslty just repeating the same complement over and over again! IRIS: Great job Ash! You did great! You're so strong! CILAN: That was a wonderful platter of delicious battle like a platter of bread and cheese! BIANCA: That was an amazing battle Ash! You're amazing! OH MY GOD JUST ONE PERSON COULD'VE SAID THAT COMPLEMENT! Or at least all of them say "Congrats bruthah!" at the same time and walk away! It's either complements or "I'm so psyched for everything!" The stories aren't that interesting anymore. Hey, let's go help some complete stranger we don't even know, well okay, you can do that, just don't make it the plot of EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Sure they had some legendary sagas or the whole Team Plasma thing but otherwise it's helping strangers or gym badges. It's so much helping, I haven't seen any of Ash's Pokemon besides Pikachu really in the newest season. Iris is always calling Ash a kid. SHE'S THE ONE TO COMMAND HER EXCADRILL TO USE DIG ON A BOAT! He's always doing dumb things! And Cilan. Oh CILAN. What the firetruck is wrong with him! What's with him and all of his food metaphors! He is a connoisseur for WAY TO MANY THINGS! Pokemon, trains, fishing. He's even a BOX MEAL CONNOISSEUR!?! Now he's just makin' stuff up. I mean, I loved the old seasons in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, but Unova is just annoying. I started out great with Kanto and Jotho. I enjoyed Hoenn too, but not as much. I liked Sinnoh too, that was cool. But Unova SUCKS! I just ............. no. I can't even watch it it's too boring.
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#685 Posted: 18:40:56 30/05/2013
My first shiny was a Tentacool but since I did not know what shines were I killed it,but it got my Typlosion to level 100.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#686 Posted: 01:27:09 31/05/2013
Quote: DarkCynder_543
After getting that Deoxys from the event, there is only one Pokemon I need to get, and that is a freaking Celebi.

just that darn celelbi, but apparently no events can happen for that pokemon ;___;

They had 2 Celebi events, at least. 1 for RSE & FR/LG during the 10th Anniversary convention. Also, 1 for IIRC Platinum in preparation of HG/SS coming where if the Celebi was traded to HG/SS it would unlock a special event in-game.

I got both events, and thanks to Emerald cloning glitch I have infinite Celebis!!!!!!
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#687 Posted: 06:33:44 31/05/2013
I missed the first one, and I swear the one where you find Celebi at a shrine in HG/SS was a Japanese only event.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#688 Posted: 06:37:35 31/05/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
I can't even watch the Black/White saga anymore. It's too........ DULL! It's the dialogue , it's moslty just repeating the same complement over and over again! IRIS: Great job Ash! You did great! You're so strong! CILAN: That was a wonderful platter of delicious battle like a platter of bread and cheese! BIANCA: That was an amazing battle Ash! You're amazing! OH MY GOD JUST ONE PERSON COULD'VE SAID THAT COMPLEMENT! Or at least all of them say "Congrats bruthah!" at the same time and walk away! It's either complements or "I'm so psyched for everything!" The stories aren't that interesting anymore. Hey, let's go help some complete stranger we don't even know, well okay, you can do that, just don't make it the plot of EVERY SINGLE EPISODE! Sure they had some legendary sagas or the whole Team Plasma thing but otherwise it's helping strangers or gym badges. It's so much helping, I haven't seen any of Ash's Pokemon besides Pikachu really in the newest season. Iris is always calling Ash a kid. SHE'S THE ONE TO COMMAND HER EXCADRILL TO USE DIG ON A BOAT! He's always doing dumb things! And Cilan. Oh CILAN. What the firetruck is wrong with him! What's with him and all of his food metaphors! He is a connoisseur for WAY TO MANY THINGS! Pokemon, trains, fishing. He's even a BOX MEAL CONNOISSEUR!?! Now he's just makin' stuff up. I mean, I loved the old seasons in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, but Unova is just annoying. I started out great with Kanto and Jotho. I enjoyed Hoenn too, but not as much. I liked Sinnoh too, that was cool. But Unova SUCKS! I just ............. no. I can't even watch it it's too boring.

I know how you feel
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#689 Posted: 10:23:24 31/05/2013
I'm pretty sure there was a GameStop Celebi event before the release of B/W.
#690 Posted: 12:35:50 31/05/2013
Quote: fireofexile
I'm pretty sure there was a GameStop Celebi event before the release of B/W.

It never got to Australia though ;A; I don't mind, I'm pretty sure we'll have the chance to get Celebi again.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#691 Posted: 13:57:40 31/05/2013
I missed the first one, and I swear the one where you find Celebi at a shrine in HG/SS was a Japanese only event.

Ehhh, no it wasn't.

There were two events in America for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG and SS (both required you to visit where it was given out) and one for most of Europe (again, same games, visit place). The Japan distribution was, again, attend where it was given away. So no finding Celebi at a shrine in any game.

Then you had to take Celebi to the shrine in Ilex in HG/SS to get some extra in game scenes.
#692 Posted: 00:51:58 01/06/2013
Quote: bisylizzie

Ehhh, no it wasn't.

There were two events in America for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG and SS (both required you to visit where it was given out) and one for most of Europe (again, same games, visit place). The Japan distribution was, again, attend where it was given away. So no finding Celebi at a shrine in any game.

Then you had to take Celebi to the shrine in Ilex in HG/SS to get some extra in game scenes.

This...

I got the Celebi one for HG/SS and I live in the US. It was given out at GameStop from Feb 21 2011 to Mar 7 2011. In HG/SS, this Celebi, if taken to the shrine in Illex forest, will activate an in-game event where one will travel through time and battle Giovanni. When sent to B/W, in a certain building in Castelia, the Celebi will activate an in-game event which will give you a Zorua.
---
#693 Posted: 01:13:22 01/06/2013
I got my celebi for the Zorua event........then i got a shiny celebi via GTS.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#694 Posted: 03:40:22 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiya folks!

I'm really sorry that I've been gone for so long, I was caught up in some family madders and house remolding.

I'll get right ahead to updating the OP.

Sorry again and I hope that I haven't caused too much of an inconvenience for everyone.

Thanks for your patience.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:56 02/06/2013 by OpalOsprey
#695 Posted: 06:28:36 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
^ That's good, thanks =).

______

Finished editing the first page.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#696 Posted: 11:46:20 01/06/2013
You spelled patients wrong, opal smilie

anyways I feel like an idiot. I lost HeartGold in my friend's couch a while ago, after B/W's release, and I never got to do that Celebi event. smilie My Celebi is now in my Pokemon White game, which was also lost in his couch and his cousin found it before we started looking for it and took it to Florida with him. Stupid cousins.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#697 Posted: 13:56:07 01/06/2013
Quote: awesomerockets

pffffft, there was only a few good episodes in the sinnoh one
also cilan's food is 2 hardcore 4 u
#698 Posted: 23:46:28 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: fireofexile
You spelled patients wrong, opal smilie

Oops, I did? Thanks for letting me know.

I can't seem to find were I misspelled it, though. Was it in the OP?
---

First | Previous | Page 14 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me