Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50
The All-Purpose Pokemon Topic Nexus [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#501 Posted: 00:10:08 09/05/2013
Quote: HIR
Quote: DragonCamo
OMG I HATE KOGA!!! THAT STUPID MUK!!!!

I guess you chances of winning keep getting... *puts on sunglasses* MINIMIZED.

*shoots, bricks, kills*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#502 Posted: 00:36:56 09/05/2013
I'm about to beat Blue in Heartgold.
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#503 Posted: 03:15:53 09/05/2013
NEW RUMOR ALERT!!! More Fairy stuff. I am did not come up with this.

I can confirm that this month's CoroCoro has a feature on the long-rumored Fairy-type, although the Japanese name of the Type is "Yosei", so I am uncertain if this means that Hiro was necessarily correct.

Sylveon is a pure-Yosei Type Pokemon, and is known as the Maryoku Pokemon, "Magical Charm". The attack shown in the trailers for the Mini-Movie is called Mirakuru Hou, "Miracle Cannon", and is said to heal the opposing Pokemon, yet greatly reduces their Attack and Special Attack.

Clefairy, Togepi, Jigglypuff, Audino, Chansey, Skitty, and Dunsparce are shown with their "Normal" Type changed to Yosei Type. The magazine mentions that a recent event in the Pokemon World has awakened a long-ago sealed power, explaining the Type Change. More Pokemon are said to awaken to this power, hinting at additional Type changes.

A Type Chart is shown displaying how Yosei Matches Up.
- Yosei is immune to Dark and Dragon
- Yosei is weak to Psychic, Poison, Bug, and Ghost
- Yosei resists Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying.
- No Type is weak to Yosei.
- Fire, Water, Ground, and Flying resist Yosei.
- No Type is immune to Yosei.

Source: Unknown
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#504 Posted: 03:15:56 09/05/2013
lol I left my DS in my moms car so Im not gonna be playing for a while.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#505 Posted: 03:22:30 09/05/2013
Fairy sounds weak to dark because of Dark magic.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#506 Posted: 03:22:39 09/05/2013
Quote: Rand O M

Bwa ha ha ha! I can hear the metagame having a aneurysm! <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#507 Posted: 04:44:28 09/05/2013

as someone who's involved with the metagame i think that would be the best thing ever and i would finally be able to fulfill my dream of using delcatty
if only
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:49:37 09/05/2013 by arceustheprime
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#508 Posted: 11:07:37 09/05/2013
Wait for all the changed pokemon to yosei type does that mean that their pre evos and evos also become yosei type?
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#509 Posted: 15:23:10 09/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

as someone who's involved with the metagame i think that would be the best thing ever and i would finally be able to fulfill my dream of using delcatty
if only

All the people I know were screaming "Overpowered as ****!" or "**** this game!" Something along those lines. <.<
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#510 Posted: 22:44:25 09/05/2013
If they seriously introuduce Fairy-type. I quit Pokemon. I really don't want new types at this point and really don't want fairy type. If they have to add a new type, I'd rather it be light. Still, I don't really want it though. :/

Serebii says nothing of this, so I'm going to pray it's not true.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:47:47 09/05/2013 by Seiki
#511 Posted: 22:51:06 09/05/2013
Fairy type sounds weird.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#512 Posted: 01:38:22 10/05/2013
I beat Blue in Heart Gold! Fairy types are stupid.
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#513 Posted: 09:25:30 10/05/2013
what's so bad about a new type?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#514 Posted: 10:52:19 10/05/2013
if there IS going to be a new type, i would like it to be bomb type. voltorb and electrode already fit this nicely.
---
you never saw me
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8508
#515 Posted: 12:17:01 10/05/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
if there IS going to be a new type, i would like it to be bomb type. voltorb and electrode already fit this nicely.

Cough*Geodude*Cough*
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#516 Posted: 18:12:40 10/05/2013
Quote: somePerson

Cough*Geodude*Cough*

Cough*it already has 2 types*Cough
---
you never saw me
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#517 Posted: 20:32:22 10/05/2013
Quote: somePerson

Cough*Geodude*Cough*

Cough*it already has 2 types*Cough

*Cough* You guys have a cold too? *Cough*
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
FlowxEhtxEbirt Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#518 Posted: 20:35:07 10/05/2013
Dunno if any of you know about it yet, but there will be a massive amount of news on Pokemon smash on the 19th. That is next weekend, not this weekend. Pokemon smash is specifically doing a pokemon x and y special. Seeing as how CoroCoro will leak soon. Some of the news, if not all will be in that issue.

Also, the Fairy type thing is just a rumor, nothing more. There will more than likely not be a new type. the dude that spread it was just trying to mess with people because fairy type was a hot topic for some forum users, aswell as light type. so, the dude went with it. He has leaked stuff in the past, though it was pretty obvious he was lying this time, he even said he'd leak the new "cute" legendary, as in the Mew of that gen. Like Celebi was gen 2 and Manaphy was gen 4. he never did that, and also lied about a past corocoro. So, I don't really trust the guy.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want a new type. I think it'd be pretty cool, but they should be bringing in two new types really. Anyway, just take that whole fairy thing with a grain of salt. smilie I've seen people arguing alot about it in other sites, and trying to spread it around as if it were fact.

TL; DR New info for x and y on the 19th. Take the fairy thing with a grain of salt.
Sorry for any spelling problems, and stuff. Haven't slept in like two days, been caught up in reading JoJo.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:35:37 10/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#519 Posted: 04:15:12 11/05/2013
Quote: FlowxEhtxEbirt
Dunno if any of you know about it yet, but there will be a massive amount of news on Pokemon smash on the 19th. That is next weekend, not this weekend. Pokemon smash is specifically doing a pokemon x and y special. Seeing as how CoroCoro will leak soon. Some of the news, if not all will be in that issue.

Also, the Fairy type thing is just a rumor, nothing more. There will more than likely not be a new type. the dude that spread it was just trying to mess with people because fairy type was a hot topic for some forum users, aswell as light type. so, the dude went with it. He has leaked stuff in the past, though it was pretty obvious he was lying this time, he even said he'd leak the new "cute" legendary, as in the Mew of that gen. Like Celebi was gen 2 and Manaphy was gen 4. he never did that, and also lied about a past corocoro. So, I don't really trust the guy.

I'm not saying I wouldn't want a new type. I think it'd be pretty cool, but they should be bringing in two new types really. Anyway, just take that whole fairy thing with a grain of salt. smilie I've seen people arguing alot about it in other sites, and trying to spread it around as if it were fact.

TL; DR New info for x and y on the 19th. Take the fairy thing with a grain of salt.
Sorry for any spelling problems, and stuff. Haven't slept in like two days, been caught up in reading JoJo.

I mostly agree with this.

I don't really mind the idea of new types too much. I mean, I know we've had 16 types for like ten years, so it would be odd and difficult to adjust to, and a lot of people would complain, but on the other hand it could add some interesting changes to the game, if they play their cards right. Dark and Steel types ended up fitting into the family quite nicely after they were introduced, though that was in the game's early times when they could easily make changes like that, but I think it would be interesting. But....Fairy type? That just doesn't sound right. I can't see fairies being a type. If they were to make a new type, my guess would be light, like everyone else. Still, it is kinda unlikely that they would make brand new types after all these years. I'm just saying I don't think it would be so bad if it did.

That all being said.... YAY NEW INFO!!
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#520 Posted: 13:35:33 11/05/2013
CORO LEAK!!!

The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
The bird is called Yayakoma and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
The panda is called Yanchamu and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City

Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart

The lizard is called Elekiteru and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:34:17 11/05/2013 by Rand O M
Darkrai Doll Platinum Sparx Gems: 5026
#521 Posted: 15:06:03 11/05/2013
Woah, you can ride the goat Pokemon? That's awesome!
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#522 Posted: 15:55:09 11/05/2013
Can't wait for X and Y smilie Savin' my money!

I've been trying to get back on Pokemon Mystery Universe, it's soo much fun!.. For those who liked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, atleast.
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#523 Posted: 16:25:28 11/05/2013
Quote: Storm Dragon
Can't wait for X and Y smilie Savin' my money!

I've been trying to get back on Pokemon Mystery Universe, it's soo much fun!.. For those who liked Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, atleast.

never heard of it. Sounds like fun, gonna check it out smilie
Storm Dragon Green Sparx Gems: 295
#524 Posted: 16:26:55 11/05/2013
It's fanmade. It's PMD except multiplayer and yeah .3. name's Heart of Fire on derrr if you ever get it.
---
Hero of Time~
Check my profile for where to find me~
#525 Posted: 18:09:48 11/05/2013
Looks like you can ride Gogoat. Huh. Perhaps this will be a replacement for the bicycle? @.@
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:57 11/05/2013 by HIR
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7090
#526 Posted: 18:48:38 11/05/2013
I'm officially extremely excited. Those Pokemon actually look cool. You can actually customize your character, which I've always wanted, and you can ride a Pokemon. And if you can ride that one, then maybe it's possible to ride others like Ponyta and Rappy? I know that Pokemon is specifically the riding Pokemon, but still, that would be cool. Even if it is exclusive to Gogoat, it's still cool. :3
#527 Posted: 18:56:29 11/05/2013
CoroCoro also shows Chespins first few moves. The ones worth mentioning are vinewhip and rollout. It also mentioned what type of pokemon the starters are. Froakies a bubble frog pokemon, Fennekin is a fox pokemon [obviously], and Chesping is a Shelled chestnut pokemon. I know it's just small stuff, but I think it's nice knowing it.

Edit: Pokebeach has a supposed "inside source" that says stuff about Fairy type and a few other things. If you go and read it, take it with a grain of salt aswell.

Here's one of the things it mentions.
"Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items."
Now, the reason why I don't believe that is because there was a photoshop picture of the movie website that shows an X and Y form for Mewtwo that was fake, and they're probably basing their info on that just to fool some people.
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:29:34 11/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#528 Posted: 23:26:03 11/05/2013
I'm loving the panda and the bird.

And the girl's design is really great this time, which I'm thankful off. The last time I played as the female was Platinum. I'm looking forward to finally playing as the girl again. The guy just looks like Hilbert straightened his hair and stole Nate's clothes.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#529 Posted: 23:35:47 11/05/2013
I almost thought that lizard pokemon might've been a pre-evolution to Mawile ;A;
Anyway, I love these new reveals smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#530 Posted: 23:54:27 11/05/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
I almost thought that lizard pokemon might've been a pre-evolution to Mawile ;A;
Anyway, I love these new reveals smilie

I thought I was the only one who thought the lizard looked like a pre evolution of Mawile!
#531 Posted: 00:05:51 12/05/2013
I got a Pokemon card pack today. when I opened it, I got the card of my dreams............ Black Kyrum EX. I was so happy.
---
#532 Posted: 00:24:58 12/05/2013
Quote: papa123
I got a Pokemon card pack today. when I opened it, I got the card of my dreams............ Black Kyrum EX. I was so happy.

Is it a regular EX? Or a full art?
---
Do you even pose?
#533 Posted: 00:29:29 12/05/2013

It was black and was sort of shiny. It was a basic Pokemon.
---
#534 Posted: 00:31:18 12/05/2013

Lol. I mean, does it show the entire pokemon in the picture, or just half of its body? xD Like, does the entire card have the pokemon on it?
---
Do you even pose?
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#535 Posted: 00:36:01 12/05/2013
Looks like you can ride Gogoat. Huh. Perhaps this will be a replacement for the bicycle? @.@

What about the roller skates that are shown indirectly in the trailer? Or maybe there will be two replacements for it? Say, if Gogoat would evolve, you one be able to ride its evolution? Though Gogoat doesnt look like it would evolve......
#536 Posted: 00:37:02 12/05/2013

Lol. I mean, does it show the entire pokemon in the picture, or just half of its body? xD Like, does the entire card have the pokemon on it?

Its whole body is.
---
#537 Posted: 00:39:12 12/05/2013

Its whole body is.

Cool. o: I've been wanting that card, I have one of White Kyurem
---
Do you even pose?
#538 Posted: 00:40:55 12/05/2013

Its whole body is.

I also got a team plasma shiny Rotom and team plasma Durant in another pack I bought.
---
#539 Posted: 00:57:53 12/05/2013

Its whole body is.

I also got a team plasma shiny Rotom and team plasma Durant in another pack I bought.

Cool. smilie Rotom is a cool pokemon. One of my faves.
---
Do you even pose?
#540 Posted: 00:58:26 12/05/2013

He is one of mine too!
---
#541 Posted: 01:03:37 12/05/2013

He is one of mine too!

The lawn mower form is my favorite out of all the rotom forms. o;
---
Do you even pose?
#542 Posted: 01:04:46 12/05/2013

He is one of mine too!

I agree!
---
#543 Posted: 01:06:53 12/05/2013

He is one of mine too!

I agree!

I find Wash to be my favorite, though I am rather fnd of Heat and Mow. Rotom is much loved by me. Though I must confess loving Chandelure, Golurk, and Eevee more.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#544 Posted: 01:08:50 12/05/2013
Quote: Seiki

I agree!

I find Wash to be my favorite, though I am rather fnd of Heat and Mow. Rotom is much loved by me. Though I must confess loving Chandelure, Golurk, and Eevee more.

I like mow and heat the same.
---
#545 Posted: 01:33:35 12/05/2013
What Team is your favorite in all the series?
My favorite are Team Rocket. They are real bad guys, not fashion freaks or medieval knights. They kidnap, murder, and steal unlike the other teams. Plasma comes close because they actually steal Pokemon. What does Galatica do? Team Rocket murder Pokemon for money, they kidnap to get what they want, and steal whatever they want. They symbolize a real gang. The other symbolize the nerd groups in high school.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:11 12/05/2013 by DragonCamo
#546 Posted: 01:43:36 12/05/2013
My favorite are Team Rocket. They are real bad guys, not fashion freaks or medieval knights. They kidnap, murder, and steal unlike the other teams. Plasma comes close because they actually steal Pokemon. What does Galatica do? Team Rocket murder Pokemon for money, they kidnap to get what they want, and steal whatever they want. They symbolize a real gang. The other symbolize the nerd groups in high school.

Rocket for me as well. Magma, Aqua, and Galactic attempt to essentially blow up the world and rule the remains or recreation they aim to make, though this is going to fail for obvious reasons. Plasma steals Pokemon and uses them to try to free Pokemon from the "enslavement" of trainers. I can't believe they don't see how hypocritical that is.
---
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#547 Posted: 02:14:06 12/05/2013
CORO LEAK!!!

The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
The bird is called Yayakoma and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
The panda is called Yanchamu and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark
There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City

Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart

The lizard is called Elekiteru and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge

*insert fan boy scream hear*I am so glad I finnaly got a 3DS.I can't wait for Gogoat and Yanchamu.These will most likely have a place on my team.Well maybe not Gogaot but definitely Yanchamu.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#548 Posted: 02:21:29 12/05/2013

I don't know, they all portrayed a different stereotype of sorts. Team Rocket was a typically mobster/gang organization. Magma and Aqua were essentially eco-terrorists. Galactic was a straight-up cult. And Team Plasma was an "animal rights group," a religious fundamentalists parody, and then straight up militaristic terrorists in the sequel. I would say my favorite is Team Plasma for a couple of big reasons. The first is their overwhelming presence in the stories to both B/W and B2/W2. Certainly more so in the former, where the story was actually centered around them as opposed to the usual "get the 8 badged and become the champion" story. The other 4 teams were there, but Team Rocket never served a good solid purpose in the overarching story of R/B/Y or G/S/Cr. Magma, Aqua, and Galactic were there for nothing more than to trigger the legendary for their respective games.

The other reason is that Plasma is MUCH more present throughout the games than their counterparts. The other four teams would show up occasionally to cause some trouble, and then go away for awhile. But (especially in B/W) you practically couldn't enter an area of the game without encountering Team Plasma. It made them feel much more menacing to have them constantly antagonizing me throughout the main campaign.
---
#549 Posted: 02:23:25 12/05/2013
This is a pretty cool Pokemon X Jojo's bizarre adventure video. smilie JoJo's bizarre adventure is an awesome manga, that's been around for a very long time, and is still going. There's also a new anime for it based on part 1 and part 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzMnb6syVg

Also, it's supposed to be a little cross parody of the japanese johto opening, the song is "OK". o:
---
Do you even pose?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:24 12/05/2013 by FlowxEhtxEbirt
First | Previous | Page 11 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me