Page 1 of 1
Which path for Ninjini?? [CLOSED]
Moondrake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1032
#1 Posted: 23:52:52 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Which path did you choose and why??

My daughter picked The Swords of Might path. She plays better as a melee fighter and likes to get up close and fight the enemies.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 23:58:15 27/02/2013
I chose the sword path.
LoveProfusion15 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1701
#3 Posted: 00:35:10 28/02/2013
I chose the sword path as well. I don't like having to do all these different combos inside the lamp and I think its slow and boring to be in the lamp. That's also why I didn't choose the potion path for Pop Fizz. I didn't want to have to switch from the different potions for a result. Another thing I really like about her is that she is pretty fast, especially with the future hat.
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#4 Posted: 01:28:28 28/02/2013
I picked the Sphere path, it's pretty good.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
MotionPotion Red Sparx Gems: 51
#5 Posted: 01:33:59 28/02/2013
Quote: Reaganag

Mind going into detail as to why? I picked sword but I"m really curious about that path.
triggernut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3483
#6 Posted: 06:23:37 28/02/2013
I picked the sphere/bottle path for the regular Ninjini and plan on picking the sword path for Scarlet Ninjini.
Moondrake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1032
#7 Posted: 14:24:41 28/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: triggernut
I picked the sphere/bottle path for the regular Ninjini and plan on picking the sword path for Scarlet Ninjini.

How does one get a Scarlet Ninjini? smilie

She's not out yet. No word on where/when she will be.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8 Posted: 14:28:55 28/02/2013
I don't even HAVE ONE!
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#9 Posted: 15:44:12 28/02/2013
Quote: MotionPotion
Quote: Reaganag

Mind going into detail as to why? I picked sword but I"m really curious about that path.

The first upgrade increases the damage to 38 and it effects a greater area. It's very easy to just launch one or two and then just slice enemies to bits if you get close enough. The second one does the same as the first, only this time with the bottle rockets. The bottle rockets are still lack luster though, and don't really do enough damage to be woth while. The final upgrade just makes the bottle move faster, which is helpful if you ever want to use the bottle rockets. And don't forget it's not like you don't hav the sword to chop up enemies. I think that the sword path well be better though, I'm picking that path with Scarlet.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#10 Posted: 22:35:41 28/02/2013
Sword Path 100%.

The path really is pretty strong. Her damage is high, and her "reach" while melee'ing is pretty far. Her "Wishbladesplosion" attack hits really hard. I believe fully upgraded it was non-critting for 120.

My only gripe with her is that her combo's are pretty meh. Even after getting the two new ones, I still stick with her basic one. I guess Fling Blade is good if you need to stay away, but Enchanted Blade just seems so lack-luster and buggy.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:06:07 10/03/2013 by Laurix
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#11 Posted: 01:11:53 01/03/2013
Quote: Laurix
Sword Path 100%.

The path really is pretty strong. He damage is high, and her "reach" while melee'ing is pretty far. Her "Wishbladesplosion" attack hits really hard. I believe fully upgraded it was non-critting for 120.

My only gripe with her is that her combo's are pretty meh. Even after getting the two new ones, I still stick with her basic one. I guess Fling Blade is good if you need to stay away, but Enchanted Blade just seems so lack-luster and buggy.

This.

I'll wait for Scarlet Ninjini and use the Ancient Djinn Magic path for her.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:09 09/03/2013 by Matteomax
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#12 Posted: 02:21:18 01/03/2013
Sword Path 100%.

The path really is pretty strong. He damage is high, and her "reach" while melee'ing is pretty far. Her "Wishbladesplosion" attack hits really hard. I believe fully upgraded it was non-critting for 120.

Does she compete with eye brawl and thumpback?
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#13 Posted: 10:37:23 01/03/2013
Quote: X-Treme
Sword Path 100%.

Hmm. So far I think so.

Thumpback is pretty damn overpowered, and would rate him above Eye Brawl and Ninjini -- but in terms of Eye Brawl vs Ninjini I'll need to do more testing. All I can say is they're both great Giants.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#14 Posted: 10:51:43 01/03/2013
I intend to choose Ancient Djinn Magic, then Ancient Djinn Magic for Scarlet and swap regular to Swords of Might. Swords of Might may be more powerful outright but when you play a Skylander enough anyone can become really powerful, not to mention that it just looks like more fun to me. Same as Chill, really. Everyone picks Ice Lancer because it's more powerful which they find better to use. I just enjoy weak characters that depend on using all of their attacks more.
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#15 Posted: 22:33:35 08/03/2013
i dont have smilie but i will pick her swords path
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#16 Posted: 22:39:30 08/03/2013
Second Laurix on the sword path. He more or less stated all the major points for why.

Ancient Djinn Magic has a couple of critical flaws that stop it from being quite as good. The bottle rockets still do poor damage and don't have enough range, while her bottle movement speed upgrade just serves to make the bottle as fast as walking on-foot rather than serving as a legitimate speed boost. It's not a horrible path, but it definitely sounds better on paper than it works out in practice.
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3332
#17 Posted: 03:34:15 09/03/2013
Sword path ftw, it's so strong and fun, plus I think the spheres are already strong and spammable, and the bottle form isn't really fun
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
Lash Blue Sparx Gems: 820
#18 Posted: 04:41:09 09/03/2013
Quote: triggernut

Ditto.
---
Lashie on Lost Islands.
NinjiniXO Green Sparx Gems: 184
#19 Posted: 13:45:37 09/03/2013
Sword Path , For Ever ! smilie Its really Awesome smilie
---
smilie s Page ----> https://www.facebook.com/pages...1841110?fref=ts & Also add me as friends on activate: NinjiniWish
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#20 Posted: 08:34:51 10/03/2013
Only got her yesterday afternoon, already have her fully upgraded and levelled up, LOL! I ended up getting to about Level 13 before buying a single upgrade, so I haven't played with them much, but I ended up with the swords path. Usually if a path includes a combos upgrade (A, A, X and A, A, B every time on the XBox), it tends to be a huge motivating factor. smilie And I almost never went in the bottle, I was using the swords all the time, so it made sense.

It was one of the tougher path decisions I've made... The Bottle Rockets had looked useful in the videos I've seen, so I was tempted to take the path that upgrades them.

I find the Throw Your Sword And It Stays There attack to be fairly useless, it's like "Um, enemies, could you go stand right THERE and get slashed by my ghost sword? Thanks so much for your cooperation!". The Throw Your Sword Like A Bullet one seems VERY damaging, very effective but a bit tricky to aim.

I might try the Bottle upgrade path with Scarlet when I get her in a couple of weeks.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#21 Posted: 08:57:50 10/03/2013
Quote: X-Treme
Sword Path 100%.

Hmm. So far I think so.

Thumpback is pretty damn overpowered, and would rate him above Eye Brawl and Ninjini -- but in terms of Eye Brawl vs Ninjini I'll need to do more testing. All I can say is they're both great Giants.

I, myself used to think smilie's pretty damn cheap, but I now 2nd thoughts. The Bellyflop is impossible to control because it only travels in one direction. The anchor attacks and combos are powerful and have decent range, but are slow-striking and relatively easy to avoid in PvP. As cool as the whirlpool combo is, it is slow and leaves him vulnerable, the damage is pretty disappointing too. The bite attack is cool but very short-ranged and doesn't have a high DPS.

In the end, he's just not that good. Fast melee characters with high DPS can take him down with ease. I wouldn't necessarily rate him above Eye-Brawl.
---
Fins, of fury!
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#22 Posted: 15:12:47 10/03/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Sword Path 100%.

This.

I'll wait for Scarlet Ninjini and use the Ancient Djinn Magic path for her.

That's what I'll do. Sword path for smilie and Djinn Magic for smilie.
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#23 Posted: 15:42:50 11/03/2013
Her bottle path. I dunno... I use her bottle attacks more than her swords. The rockets are weak, yes, but you can spam them on enemies, then user her soul gem ability, and then 'splode out of it
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#24 Posted: 19:31:22 15/03/2013
i preorded smilie soon and im so going to pick the sword path smilie
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:31 28/03/2013 by happy81555
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me