Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Art > Spyro Writer Looking For Volunteer Work in Fan-art!
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Writer Looking For Volunteer Work in Fan-art! [CLOSED]
draconicMIND1 Blue Sparx Gems: 783
#1 Posted: 06:31:08 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I am a very tlented writer in Fanfiction.net's Spyro The Dragon category. I am wondering if anybody needs a writer like me to help design a video game, comic book, or even youtube video for Spyro or anything fantasy-like. I prefer Legend ofSpyro though. I can write storyline for justabout anything. I'd love to be part of an online team mking a comic book for Spyro fan rt. I specialize in M-rated action/humor/romance and eroticism. I would like to see it when it's done.

If anybody can let mebe prt of theirteam as a writer, for a youtube video or comic book in the Spyro fandom.I'd likea copy of it when its done as a bonus.

AllIask in return is to be mentioned to all ho see your work when i help you. I specializein writing, details and story-line ideas. I also do character personalities.

Right now, I am feeling worthless, bcause I live in isolation because of my condition. My only slvation is the internet. Everybody who reads my tories is supportive towards me.

IF you are making Spyro comic book or youtube video, and you have no ides for characters or story-line, I am your man. I can even write ascript foryou.

On fanfiction, I am deviantMIND1. You'll see a picture of me.

Ineed some work in the spyro fandom!

If you need solid evidence of my skills, here my latest story of Legend of Spyro

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/83...-the-Red-Prince
---
They say marrying a dragon was mistake. What do they know? <laughes sinisterly>

"Pwwr. This coffee smells like ****"~~ Austin Powers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me