darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Do you think they will ever use another villain besides Kaos?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Do you think they will ever use another villain besides Kaos? [CLOSED]
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#51 Posted: 22:27:16 30/03/2013
I would hope they take note to do this and perhaps as someone has already stated, in a way do a throw back to atleast the prior spyro trilogy and somehow throw malefor into the mix (apparently according to the skylander info for cynder and/or hex he's the dragon king of the underworld now). If they made a special area/ending. That would seal a purchase of swap force for me with that simple nod. I still feel this will be the final big skylander release for the series so maybe they'll go out with a bang.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:16 30/03/2013 by tigerdr
AirSuperiority Green Sparx Gems: 252
#52 Posted: 00:50:21 31/03/2013
Whoever the villain is, I hope he is funny smilie
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#53 Posted: 02:00:29 31/03/2013
I hope Glumshanks is a boss battle!
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#54 Posted: 01:20:46 02/04/2013
I don't know , but he is the villian in this game for sure because of the trailer.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#55 Posted: 12:12:18 02/04/2013
in the final skylanders game (this could be swap force but dunno) there should be all of the bad guys from the back stories of the skylanders and on one level, depending which skylander your using, you get to battle "an old enemy"
for example spyro versus gnasty gnorc or ripto and cynder versus malefor!
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#56 Posted: 00:08:49 04/04/2013
Some villains never get old, it's the storyline that must be different to intrigue the op to want to play and not be bored of the same story IMHO.----What I would hope to see is maybe a new Villain/Foe that both the Skylanders and Kaos have in common as an arch enemy, allowing the Skylanders to possibly team up with Kaos-Glumshanks etc etc, in return Kaos and etc etc to be playing characters. Just my 2 cents.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#57 Posted: 18:01:04 06/04/2013
well if you dont recall that in the 3ds games in ssa there is hektor and in sg it is that pirate guy so they could be in another skylanders game.
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#58 Posted: 19:17:00 06/04/2013
Quote: spyrodadragon1
we already know kaos is returning (maybe with swaping powers) but i hope his mom plays a role

I'm all over it if Kaos is a swap character.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#59 Posted: 19:59:55 06/04/2013
I agree Kaos is getting slightly dull now, but thats just me smilie
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#60 Posted: 10:15:01 18/04/2013
Yeah, he does get old. he had some great lines in SSA, but (like Flynn), didn't get near as many in SG.
I hope we have better dialogue writers in SF, the ones from SSA.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Mexitalius Red Sparx Gems: 55
#61 Posted: 08:57:32 03/05/2013
Kaos will probably always be the primary antagonist but I'm sure they'll mess around with other villains. I don't mind him though, his look is a little bland though.
---
Calm Down.
skylanderfan8 Green Sparx Gems: 242
#62 Posted: 11:36:05 03/05/2013
i think not
but his mother maybe
together with kaos smilie
that wull be nice
---
smilie Clear the air ! smilie >N<
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#63 Posted: 12:22:56 03/05/2013
He is running out of good jokes. Hopefully we get a new spin-off of Skylanders, not some new game with brand new figures.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#64 Posted: 20:36:34 03/05/2013
Kaos is a villain that still has a lot of potential. They've established multiple times that he's far more powerful than any of the Skylanders and even Master Eon, and also in Giants we see he's pretty smart and quick to adapt to any new situation or miscalculation, even if it's his own fault. I think so long as they keep that side of Kaos in tact and don't just make him a Team Rocket style comic relief villain, Kaos will remain an interesting villain. Kaos can and should still be somewhat comical, but the game also should remind us once in a while that he's a genuine threat, and not someone to be taken too lightly.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
#65 Posted: 21:14:26 03/05/2013
maybe kaos gets a sidekick ! smilie
but also sombody that do something evil
not like glumslanks (or how do you spell it smilie )
---
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#66 Posted: 22:39:15 03/05/2013
a sidekick that outsmarts kaos and kaos asks the skylanders for help and then later in the game they reveal the sidekick never outsmarted him but was just a pro actor that kaos hired to ambush the skylanders
#67 Posted: 09:38:22 04/05/2013
Quote: Ninpire
a sidekick that outsmarts kaos and kaos asks the skylanders for help and then later in the game they reveal the sidekick never outsmarted him but was just a pro actor that kaos hired to ambush the skylanders

thats a good idea
i hope they do something like that smilie
---
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#68 Posted: 12:32:15 04/05/2013
-Glumshanks
-Kaos' Mom (SF)
-Drill X (CH11)
-Kaos' Arkeyan Serv.
-4 Dragons (SA)
-Fire Golem (SF)
-Kaos' Dad? (SF)
-Cyclops King (CH13)

Hope this helped.
#69 Posted: 12:53:20 04/05/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan
-Glumshanks
-Kaos' Mom (SF)
-Drill X (CH11)
-Kaos' Arkeyan Serv.
-4 Dragons (SA)
-Fire Golem (SF)
-Kaos' Dad? (SF)
-Cyclops King (CH13)

Hope this helped.

fira golom ist just a enemies not a villain like kaos
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#70 Posted: 04:20:15 06/05/2013
I want to see chompies as the main villain. they do have the Fist after all...
Drill-X must return!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#71 Posted: 05:19:45 06/05/2013
i wanno see
new enemies
and that is gonna happen they sed
---
CaptnFlynn Red Sparx Gems: 48
#72 Posted: 13:02:14 12/05/2013
Not sure where I read this, think it my have been a Toys for Bob interview on GeekDad, but I read that during storyboard sessions one of the ideas was that they slowly introduce a new more powerful villain in Swap Force and Kaos and Glumshanks (mostly Glumshanks I believe) will get torn between good and evil sides - one moment they will be evil, the next moment they will be aiding Master Eon and the Skylanders and back and fourth... after all bad guys aren't always bad guys, look at Boomer (a Troll), Chop Chop (an undead Arkeyan) and other Skylanders have come from common groups of enemies across the Skylands.
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#73 Posted: 13:13:16 29/05/2013
Quote: gillgrunt987
Vathek is a good villain but his battle wasn't good. All you did was fight henchmen. He's good, but if he does return, he needs an actual battle.

In the 3DS you fight him but, He dies Really easlysmilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#74 Posted: 18:58:51 29/05/2013
Quote: gillgrunt987
Vathek is a good villain but his battle wasn't good. All you did was fight henchmen. He's good, but if he does return, he needs an actual battle.

I hear you actually fight him in the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure. In addition, Kaos is not in the 3DS version of Spyro's Adventure. Instead it's some dude named Hektore. Kaos isn't in the 3DS version of Giants, either.

Quote: DinoHex
Kaos is a villain that still has a lot of potential. They've established multiple times that he's far more powerful than any of the Skylanders and even Master Eon, and also in Giants we see he's pretty smart and quick to adapt to any new situation or miscalculation, even if it's his own fault. I think so long as they keep that side of Kaos in tact and don't just make him a Team Rocket style comic relief villain, Kaos will remain an interesting villain. Kaos can and should still be somewhat comical, but the game also should remind us once in a while that he's a genuine threat, and not someone to be taken too lightly.

I agree. Even though Kaos is somewhat of a comical character, he's still dangerous. His final battle in SSA was no walk in the park, especially if you're only using one Skylander.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:01:28 29/05/2013 by MugoUrth
SkylandFollower Green Sparx Gems: 151
#75 Posted: 20:08:33 29/05/2013
Finespoilllllrrs
I don't want to see Vathek again. He was fine. But that's all he was, a good villain. He doesn't seem very powerful, just crafty- if anything, he seems weak and starved. I don't see what they would base the whole story around if he were the main villain. I don't think that he should return in another chapter unless it were an extension of Dragon's Peak unlocked with Dragon's Peak. Also, HE IS FROZEN INTO A STATUE NRRRR it would be incredibly lame to unfreeze him just to put him back in the story as fanservice.

Hektore is dead. Unless they make a prequel game then he shouldn't even be considered. He was an amazing villain, but they shouldn't add him in because he got revived or something since that would just feel incredibly lazy.

None of the chapter bosses should be added, they've all been defeated and were just for their own arcs.

Frightbeard is just a generic villain in a pirate suit. He's locked up now, and I doubt that he will ever return outside of n-Space games, nor is there really a point. He felt rather cheaply thrown in, to be honest, and without his fleet I'm sure that a sheep could defeat him. There's no need for him to become an important part of the universe all of a sudden.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#76 Posted: 20:11:07 29/05/2013
Do we ever get to see the real Hektore, though? All we ever see of him is a floating head. He had many concepts for an actual Hektore himself, but none of them were used.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#77 Posted: 21:20:05 29/05/2013
Hektore is the head
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#78 Posted: 11:05:11 30/05/2013
I hope so, i'm getting sick of Kaos....
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me