Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#401 Posted: 21:27:46 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Blink's the main one controlling the story, so it all depends on her presence. Unless it's just a mere interaction between our characters, all we can do is wait.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:26 10/06/2013 by redwes
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#402 Posted: 07:29:54 21/06/2013
OOC: has she been on lately? Its getting down the list
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#403 Posted: 15:00:34 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Unfortunately, she hasn't been on in two weeks. smilie
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#404 Posted: 05:33:43 26/06/2013
I really apologize. Our computer suddenly decided to stop loading properly and now it's decided to work again :/ I'll post first thing tomorrow morning when I feel up to thinking out how to further the story.
#405 Posted: 05:39:08 26/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Don't worry about it, Blink. smilie Technology fails and you had no way of knowing it would happen.
---
#406 Posted: 15:31:22 03/07/2013
OOC: My apologies for the second delay. :/ I'm sometimes expected to spend extra time at my dad's and he has no internet (and isn't supposed to know I'm still on DarkSpyro considering an incident a few years back)

A sound could be heard coming closer, the sound of small feet propelling off of rock faces. Thatch emerged with a second, mischievious looking creature that appeared to be composed of wood, leaves, and the shadows themselves (Skull kid). Homba gasped.
"Is that- what is that?"
The creature just giggled and hopped back through the gulch. Thatch first began to follow, then turned and looked back at Soron, as if to size him up. She shook her head at the narrow gulch and pointed at his back.

-

"Just a traveler that comes by every once in a bit," Tephra answered. "Now where is it we're going?"
She started down the mountain trail while Farley stood idle, still looking suspicious about this 'Coldan.' She looked at Link as if wanting confirmation before she followed Tephra down the path.

"Then we will go to the spring!" Darbus bellowed cheerfully. He started back towards the gorons' village as the other gorons followed, eventually leading up a ledge, through a tunnel, to the hot spring.
#407 Posted: 18:27:29 03/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim got up from where he was laying. He looked at Soron and then looked at the sky for a moment, further illustrating Thatch's point. He then proceeded to follow the strange wooden creature.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#408 Posted: 20:06:24 03/07/2013
"Does it want me to follow it?" Soron asked Homba.
---
SC
#409 Posted: 20:21:42 03/07/2013
"I believe we need to get where it's going, but you'll have to fly there. You're a little too... large," Zelda explained, having watched Thatch's inferences carefully. Homba nodded and climbed onto Soron's back with Zelda's help. She turned to the princess.
"You'll need to be agile to get there, you know."
Zelda gave a small laugh.
"I'm not quite as weak as my status would have you believe."
She ran off in the direction that Ganim had followed Skull Kid, barely keeping up but keeping up more or less. The spritely grove guardian led the two through the gulch and into a small tunnel.
#410 Posted: 22:36:30 03/07/2013
ooc:Where are they going again?
---
SC
#411 Posted: 22:55:02 03/07/2013
OOC: The grove in an isolated part of the forest. (The Sacred Grove, if you played TP)
#412 Posted: 03:57:46 04/07/2013
Ooc: Oh.

Soron noded and got ready to fly. "You're ready to take off Homba?" He asked. Soron then turned to the others. "We'll meet you there."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:12:44 04/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#413 Posted: 08:42:59 04/07/2013
Xaroneck nodded with a smile and followed the gorons to their desired destination; the large dark dog followed closely behind Xaroneck, "So are there any new mine tunnels that are rich in treasure?" Xaroneck asked to make conversation as they walked.
--
Link shrugged but looked up the mountain, "I'll check it out, but I'm sure the black beast will give him away," he turned back to Farley, "If I spot the animal in the area, I will come back to you. We will inform them of his presence when he least expects it, catching him by surprise, he will be surrounded." he nodded and started Epona up the path toward the gorons' village.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#414 Posted: 17:09:34 06/07/2013
Homba nodded.
"Yes, I believe I am. Thatch, are you planning on going with them?"
Thatch shook her head and climbed onto Soron's back. She pointed him upward and in the direction of the grove, indicating that it was only a short distance.

-

"A few," answered Darbus.
"Rupee minerals and a few metals," one if the other gorons answered. "They mostly go to the hylian village at the foot of the mountain."
As they reached the spring, the gorons settled into its waters. Others populated it aswell, relaxing and replenishing in its warmth.

"We'll be at Kakariko village!" Farley shouted after Link. She and Tephra began back down the mountain trail, towards the village. Farley sighed. She had her suspicions regarding Coldan, but she kept them to herself. Tephra was likely too trusting of strangers to be moved by Farley's concerns.
#415 Posted: 18:29:27 06/07/2013
"Hold on tight!" Soron said as he began to run and extended his wings and took off in the direction of the grove.
---
SC
#416 Posted: 22:53:06 07/07/2013
Xaroneck stretched a little before joining the gorons in the spring, "You don't use the metals for yourself often?" he reached up to signal the large dog to relax or get in, "Same ol' same ol' then?" the large animal just laid down by the edge and looked around.
--
Link rode into the goron village looking around as Epona slowed for him to search the area.
---
#417 Posted: 00:23:39 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlinktheCookie
She ran off in the direction that Ganim had followed Skull Kid, barely keeping up but keeping up more or less. The spritely grove guardian led the two through the gulch and into a small tunnel.

Ganim, whom had no trouble keeping up, continued to silently follow the Skull Kid. Being a wolf and all, he was quite agile.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:12 08/07/2013 by redwes
#418 Posted: 01:49:59 08/07/2013
Skull Kid had, by now, made his way into another opening full of spaces to cross and various obstacles. He managed his way through with ease, leading the others to across to yet another opening in a rock face.

Homba saw them as Soron flew above. Thatch pointed just above the rock face, indicating that the point of interest was just beyond.

-

"Other than to repair the mine and sustain ourselves, we've no need of it," one of the gorons answered. "It is good to share with neighbors."

Farley and Tephra made their way to the village, stopping at the door of a local shamans who gladly invited them in.
#419 Posted: 02:10:41 08/07/2013
Soron went to where Thatch pointed. He flew over the rock face and landed.
---
SC
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:03:59 08/07/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#420 Posted: 07:11:35 08/07/2013
Quote: Spyroconvexity
Soron went to where Thatch pointed. He flue over the rock face and landed.

OOC: lol, it's flew... What are ya, sick with the flue?

Xaroneck nodded, "It is, but then again I find it funny you let few people in," he smiled at his own comment. It turned to a confused struggle of a grin when he heard Epona winny, "A horse? Who rides into a goron village on horse-back?" he tilted his head keeping his act.

Link was below talking with a few girons who pointed up the hill toward the springs. They mentioned the large dark animal and Link thanked them for the information. And dis-mounted Epona and tied her to a post to go up the hill alone.
---
#421 Posted: 15:32:03 08/07/2013
The space beyond the rock face was very small and so populated with trees that a creature like Soron could barely manage to land. As they lowered beneath the trees, Homba dodged the branches as they lowered onto the ground below. The trees above Soron moved back into their original position, preserving the shadowy appearance of the grove.

-

The gorons laughed at the whinnying upon hearing his question, as if in agreement. Another answered his question regarding the mine.
"It's a very dangerous place for other peoples. Not all races can withstand the heat and lava."
#422 Posted: 16:48:47 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Skull Kid had, by now, made his way into another opening full of spaces to cross and various obstacles. He managed his way through with ease, leading the others to across to yet another opening in a rock face.

Homba saw them as Soron flew above. Thatch pointed just above the rock face, indicating that the point of interest was just beyond.

Ganim looked up for a moment before making his way through the the opening. He was much more comfortable down on the ground, then he would have ever been in the air.
---
#423 Posted: 16:59:20 08/07/2013
The opening led into the overgrown grove that Thatch, Homba, and Soron had landed in. Skull Kid strode in after Ganim, and Zelda came after. She gasped at the sight of the grove. Skull kid raised a hand to the group, as if advising that they not travel any farther into the grove, but Thatch pointed to Ganim. Skull Kid looked Ganim over for a moment before pointing to a stone that bore the symbol of the triforce. It seemed to emit an odd sound.
#424 Posted: 18:00:37 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim slowly walked towards the stone, paying attention to the sound as he proceeded. 'This sound... It almost sounds like...,' he thought to himself. When he reached the stone, he tilted his head and placed his ear to it. 'Yes... That's it... it appears to be one of those melodies...,' his thought continued. He kept his ear to it for a few moments and pondered on how he would mimic it. 'No flute, no ocarina, wait a moment...' He then sat down in front of it and began to howl; fluctuating between tones. He didn't get it right away, but did manage to successfully mimic the melody. After finishing the last "note", he got up and waited to see if anything happened.
---
#425 Posted: 18:20:17 08/07/2013
As Ganim finished, an entrance opened up to another part of the grove. Skull Kid dashed through merrily, beckoning for Ganim to follow. Thatch continued to motion for the others to stay put, but she made no protest as Zelda began to follow Skull Kid.
#426 Posted: 20:20:44 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
'I guess it worked...,' Ganim thought to himself. He then ran in after Zelda and Skull Kid.
---
#427 Posted: 21:11:01 08/07/2013
Soron layed down to let the others off. "I wonder why we're not soposed to follow him?" He said out loud.
---
SC
#428 Posted: 03:42:22 09/07/2013
Xaroneck nodded, "Yeah, but not in the village in general," he stood up, "This whole horse thing doesn't bother you?" he asked looking around trying to get their attention.

Link made his way around the pathways up the hill toward the springs, "Let's see you get away this time."
---
#429 Posted: 04:58:24 10/07/2013
"I suppose it is a bit strange," another one said as a few of the tougher-looking gorons stood.

-

Skull Kid, at this point, had lost his inclination to be especially welcoming and began picked up his speed a slight bit, hurrying through the grove as he skipped both eerilie and merrily across the soft grass.

Homba shook her head
"Perhaps it's a sacred place," she suggested.
Thatch sat underneath a tree and sighed, running her tiny hand through the soft grass.
#430 Posted: 05:03:06 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim sped up as well, just keeping up with the Skull Kid. 'Wherever we're going, he's certainly in a rush to get there...,' he thought to himself.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:04:24 10/07/2013 by redwes
#431 Posted: 16:18:42 10/07/2013
Eventually, Skull Kid vanished down another, smaller passage. It led to a large, circular area with a grassy floor that appeared to have remains of some kind of ruin lying about. Skull Kid rested on the middle pedestal.
#432 Posted: 19:15:15 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As Ganim entered the circular area, he slowed down and looked around at the ruins. 'What is this place?,' he thought to himself. He was intrigued to say the least.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:17:41 10/07/2013 by redwes
#433 Posted: 20:03:00 10/07/2013
Zelda caught up, not exactly asking any question but displaying her interest none the less. She jumped down from the ledge and began to explore the area. A few strange wooden creature peered at her, almost displaying hostility, but Skull Kid waved them away.
#434 Posted: 21:01:22 10/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim briefly looked at the wooden creatures with curiosity, but figured that they were perhaps the Skull Kid's people. He continued exploring, wondering why the Skull Kid brought them here.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:01:44 10/07/2013 by redwes
#435 Posted: 22:24:32 10/07/2013
"Hope they don't get into trouble." Soron said.
---
SC
#436 Posted: 00:24:24 11/07/2013
The circular area contained a passage to yet another expanse, this one with two guardian statues. They appeared to lay dormant, as if their function had already been exausted by a previous visitor. Skull Kid apparated from his pedestal and appeared to vanish, leaving this as the only route to travel now.

Homba sighed.
"Yeah, me too. That little forest thing didn't seem right in the head. Not evil, mind you, just a tad... mad."
Thatch peered over at Homba but made no further gesture.
#437 Posted: 01:09:34 11/07/2013
"Yah he seemed funny." Soron said
---
SC
#438 Posted: 02:19:29 11/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Coming across the passage and noticing the Skull Kid's sudden absence, Ganim continued onwards. 'It seems others have been here before us...,' he thought as he passed by the dormant statues.
---
#439 Posted: 00:24:26 12/07/2013
Beyond that it was only a short distance to a larger area that seemed to exist only of a circular stone with a small slot, overlooked by a ruined balcony. Zelda peered forward at it in awe.

Homba shook her head.
"Ah, well. If he's the guardian of this strange place, then he has reason to be wary and odd about strangers."
Thatch nodded very matter-of-factly and continued her dozing.
#440 Posted: 01:48:53 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, too, looked at it in awe. He briefly looked at the stone, wondering what it used to contain. 'Whatever it was, it must have been taken by the last visitor...,' he thought.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:51:02 12/07/2013 by redwes
#441 Posted: 08:49:17 12/07/2013
Xaroneck too stood up, "Oh, I forgot to gather previsions for my leave. I will head down into the market then into the nearby down for anything extra," he waved to the gorons before stepping out of the spring water, "My stay will be longer next time, so don't soak up all the warm water," he smiled at them, "I'll be on my way then"

Link was not too far from the top as he marched up the hill's path toward the springs.
---
#442 Posted: 06:01:52 15/07/2013
"Hmmm," Zelda said, as if almost-but-not-completely understanding the purpose of the stone.
In a whirl of leaves, Skull Kid appeared near it, gesturing at Ganim.

-

The Gorons waved goodbye as Xaroneck strode off. A few of them looked at one another, puzzled about his sudden leave.

As Farley and Tephra sat down for a rest at nearby Kakariko village, a conversation ensued.
"...but I'd expect most of the towns folk would be back now," Farley said.
"It's only been so long. Some of them still blame the mountain, and rightfully so. There was evil in it at the time that our people couldn't bare to acknowledge. Besides, it's not as if the town is livable yet. It's still so desolate..."
#443 Posted: 11:49:18 15/07/2013
Xaroneck walked to an area not used as a path down the hills, but down a rocky steep slope that acted as the back bone of some of the buildings in the goron village. The larger animal behind him was having trouble getting started at the top.

Link reached the top calmly as not to startle the gorons, "Did I miss any-" he spotted the large black dog sinking slowly over the hill as it defended after its master. Link stopped and ran over to the hill, "Is it after that man?" he questioned to be sure.
---
#444 Posted: 13:06:53 15/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Noticing this, Ganim proceeded to approach Skull Kid and the stone.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:08:31 15/07/2013 by redwes
#445 Posted: 05:43:35 18/07/2013
The gorons shifted lazily, saying nothing at first. Darbus, by this time, had fallen asleep. One of them rolled over and finally answered, having barely understood Link.
"It's following him, yes."

-

Skull Kid continued to gesture at the stone, his movement becomign almost incoherent.
#446 Posted: 07:24:46 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim tilted his head for a moment. 'What the...,' he thought to himself. Despite this; he continued onwards and proceeded to place his paw on the stone. He wasn't sure exactly what, but something was obviously happening...
---
#447 Posted: 05:58:22 25/07/2013
"That man is not what he seems," Link said as he stepped up to the hill, "He is more powerful than he looks," he turned to the gorons, "If you mustn't believe me, I can show you the truth," he backed away and ran back down the pathway to Epona. Riding quickly down the road to the town in search of the female warrior.
---
#448 Posted: 00:36:20 31/07/2013
Skull Kid cocked his head to the side for a minute, wondering, as if something was missing. Missing or not, however, something was definitely occurring. Skull Kid disappeared, and the place around Ganim shifted, transitioning into the place it used to be: a glorious temple.

-

Farley and Tephra still sat idle in Kakariko village, having few concerns at the moment. Tephra yawned at stretched, as Farley finally asked the big question.
"So, since when were there female Gorons?"
#449 Posted: 00:45:59 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
'What the...,' Ganim thought again as he noticed the transition. He took his paw off the stone and looked around at his new surroundings. 'It's a temple and where did Skull Kid?,' his thoughts continued.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:26 31/07/2013 by redwes
#450 Posted: 00:48:40 31/07/2013
Link, not knowing the female warrior or the goron's names, rode by the buildings looking in through the windows and open door, if they had one. It wasn't too long that he spotted the two sitting together, and he dropped down from Epona's back. Hastily walking in an up to them, "It is him, he's on his way out of the village though, so we must hurry if the gorons are to know who their guest really is."
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 10 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me