Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [CLOSED]
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#351 Posted: 03:44:47 13/05/2013
OOC: Xaronec sounds like such a scholarly villain in that post smilie

Farley hoisted her flaming weapon above her head, and brought it down hard and quick, directed at the dog's head. Her clouded warrior-mentality would not allow her to consider that it just might regenerate again.
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#352 Posted: 20:23:54 13/05/2013
"Am I able to go through those doors?" Soron asked.
---
SC
#353 Posted: 21:45:08 13/05/2013
Homba shook her head.
"They look sort of small, but there are doubtlessly some outside enclosures you could make your way into via flight. I'll follow Thatch in first to see if it's safe," she said. "Zelda, wait at the door."
Just as Homba began making her way to the temple, a small monkey with a flower behind it's ear came scampering about.
#354 Posted: 22:05:15 13/05/2013
Soron quickly turned around. "Who are you?"
---
SC
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#355 Posted: 03:53:46 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim looked the monkey with a look of curiosity.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#356 Posted: 04:16:14 14/05/2013
The monkey jumped up and down, squeaking incoherantly and pointing at the temple, either warning them away or demanding that they investigate it. Being somewhat familiar with forest creatures, Homba approached it. The little monkey went scampering off toward the temple doors, and Homba, followed by Zelda, chased after it. Thatch, on the other hand, sat calmly on the edge of the carved root that made the temple's path.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#357 Posted: 17:42:32 14/05/2013
OOC:... :) I had to ask my friend what that meant... Still don't get it...

Link jolt his sword back to find scratches on the blade. Dark matter rested within the seams that ran like mirrored tear paths. The dog seemed to have lost a few teeth that dropped to the ground to dissolve in the dirt. Though more teeth appeared as its mouth formed first, and the face twisted out of its hole. With a deep growl, its eyes circled back up. The dog then turned to Farley, "This does not concern you," a telepathic voice was emitted from the dark form, "My master seeks only the death of the green one."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#358 Posted: 22:03:16 14/05/2013
OOC: Think of those villains who sit in the big chairs, speaking in accents while petting their evil cat. smilie

Farley snarled aggressively.
"A threat to anyone who flights on my side is treated as a threat against my own being," she murmured with a growl in her throat. Deducing that the voice was an indication that the dog was being controlled by an external force, she dashed up the mountain path.
#359 Posted: 22:46:48 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim glanced at Thatch for a moment before running after the rest.
---
#360 Posted: 23:03:59 14/05/2013
"So you going or am I taking you to the next clearing?" Soron asked Thatch.
---
SC
#361 Posted: 05:31:43 15/05/2013
"Run then, you will not survive the mountain. It got its name for a reason," the dog turned back to Link(btw: this dark dog thing is only g-moding the first few fights) to charge after him without further words.
--
Xaronec tilted his head, "The other one is coming now. Guess the dog cannot take two... Or it has the same intentions as I do," he stood up quickly, "This shall be rather interesting," he looked the glove as it started giving of a dark fog as a sign of moderate power levels. He turned from the edge and walked away as not to be seen when Farley was close enough.
--
Link was knocked to his back where the dog bad its mouth over the sword again, just inches from Links face. He looked at the form of its teeth then smiled sharply, "Hungry? Let me give you something to raise you iron levels then," he began shaking and twisting the blade to push it further back in the beast's mouth. Soon cutting into the animal's cheeks and skill just above the jaw.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#362 Posted: 16:15:20 15/05/2013
Thatch shrugged and began walking calmly after the others, who had already managed to open the temple's doors. She turned and raised her hand at Soron, as if to tell him to wait while the others investigate.
Zelda and Homba had began making their way through the first room, marveling at the eerilie empty temple.

Farley was struck with a revelation. The Gorons! Knowing that their village and mines were at the mountain's top, she hurried her speed, eventually crossing into the path to their domain and following it. If anyone is hiding out up here, they'll have to have crossed the Gorons...
#363 Posted: 21:34:38 15/05/2013
Soron noded and stood watch for any danger.
---
SC
#364 Posted: 23:16:40 15/05/2013
The Master Sword slid into the dogs face, slowly making its way to the neck. A small cut started to form on the dogs face, but the sword was not cause of it, it was something else. The large dog backed off with a slight whimper, then another growl.
--
"I was beginning to think it didn't ha e a weakness," Xaronec had come back to the ledge are with a bread stick in his hand, chewing on the missing top.
---
#365 Posted: 23:33:04 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
As Ganim followed the rest into the temple, he looked at the first room with awe. He kept alert, listening for any noises and/or possable ambushes. The temple seemed quite empty so far, but he was cautious none-the-less.
---
#366 Posted: 03:56:19 16/05/2013
Zelda, with difficulty, made her way up onto a high ledge, stooping to help Homba, who limped a little upon climbing up. Thatch propelled herself via her hair, and started to pry the door open while Homba and Zelda crouched near the ledge, preparing to help Ganim up.

Farley rushed up the path to the best of her abilities. eventually reaching the domian of the Gorons. Along the mountain's volcanic mound was built a mine, home to the Goron tribe. She walked slowly to the foot of the mine and called out.
"Gor Coron? Gor Amoto? Patriarch Darbus? Is everyone here?"
A chubby, middle-aged looking Goron stepped slowly out onto a wooden ledge.
"Young Farley! We saw the siege of castle town! What news have you? Survivors?"
Dodging the elder's question, Farley called up to him.
"Elder Coron, I have a friend who helped in the siege and he is currently in danger of something that descended from this mountain! If you've no knowledge of it's orgins, then at least send your fighters!"
The Goron paused in thought for awhile, as if considering Farley's plea.
#367 Posted: 04:02:32 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, with the help of the others, managed to carefully climb his way up and onto the ledge. He thanked the two with a nod and looked ahead to the open door.
---
#368 Posted: 04:13:25 16/05/2013
As Thatch pried it open, Zelda and Homba gasped. Thatch backed up immediately, as if terrified and disgusted by what she saw. There, behind the door, was only black adorned with strange orange markings. Homba's eyes merely widened in curiousity, as she had never experienced the portal that the blackness provided. Thatch did not recognize it exactly, but she was instictively repelled from it. Zelda, knowing it's true nature, turned and ran.
#369 Posted: 04:23:53 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim quickly looked back and forth between Zelda and Homba... then back at the portal. Fearing that it was evil in some way, he backed up a bit. He tilted his head; unsure and unfamiliar with it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:26:56 16/05/2013 by redwes
#370 Posted: 12:17:19 16/05/2013
Xaronec took another bite of the bread as he walked over toward the goron village. He could barely make out an odd figure among them, "The other one is here already? She is obviously quick on her feet," he began chewing again. After swallowing the piece he started his way down toward them.
--
Link jumped up off the ground seeing the dog retreated a few steps, "What is causing this?" I didn't even cut his face. he went to swing at the regenerating dog, but it dodged the swing, growled, and turned to run back to Death Mountain.
---
#371 Posted: 16:15:09 16/05/2013
Following Zelda's example, Thatch pulled at Homba's arm, the young apothicary refusing to budge.
"What is it?" she asked, not sure why everyone was afraid. She reached out toward it before hearing Zelda scream.
"Don't touch it! You'll be lost to the Twilight!"
Not fully understanding, Homba still retracted her hand and took Thatch's advice, heading to where Zelda was. Thatch followed, beckoning Ganim along.

Gor Coron froze in his tracks, hearing the noise of an approaching force.
"It's those strange figures," he said, turning to another Goron behind him. "Alert Darbus and get this young lady a few of our warriors."
A few Gorons made their way down the mound. They numbered three: two males and a female. A frighteningly large male with an unusually muscular structure came last. He briefly greeted Farley before heading in the direction of Xaronec. Farley sized up the Gorons they had sent as assistance before starting back on the path and heading back to Link.
#372 Posted: 20:37:19 16/05/2013
Xaronec(slight plot twist if you do not mind) stopped where he was when the three goron made their way toward him, "Must be on alert for me," he smiled, "Oh so amusing," he waved to them when they were close enough to hear him, "Do not worry, it is only me, Coldan." he bit another part of the bread, "I was just coming down to let you know I was back. I had no luck in finding any rich land to the east."(if you haven't caught on, I'm making up a reason why they haven't been caught on the mountain before. Made friends with them for a reason I can reveal if this small twist is accepted)
---
#373 Posted: 21:58:12 16/05/2013
Soron heard the screams and quickly got up. He tryed to go through the temple doors but his horns got in the way. "Gah! Stuped horns!" He looked into the temple hearing the yelling. "I'm going to have to sacrifice my horns for their safety." Soron said to himself. He then used all his might and his horns cracked and broke. He rushed to where the others were. "What's happening!?!?"
---
SC
#374 Posted: 00:26:51 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Taking one last look at the portal, Ganim followed Thatch to where Zelda was.
---
#375 Posted: 01:09:13 17/05/2013
Soron came running to where the others were. His horns were broken and could be seen by the others. "What's happening?"
---
SC
#376 Posted: 02:23:50 17/05/2013
OOC: That would be a good twist, but it's Darbus that was sent toward Xaronec, and the three are following Farley back to Link.

Zelda ran past Soron, hurrying her way out of the temple doors. Homba and Thatch, who had fallen behind, stopped at Soron.
"The door is just a black space with some markings on it. Zelda said something about the 'Twilight.'"
Homba continued on her way out, while Thatch followed, slowly looking perplexed.
#377 Posted: 02:34:12 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, who was also somewhat perplexed, followed Homba and Thatch out the temple. He noticed Soron's broken horns, noting that the dragon would do anything for their safety.
---
#378 Posted: 02:54:03 17/05/2013
Soron looked at the black door. He realized what the door is for he seen a door like that in his past. We need to get out of this temple! Quickly run!" Soron moved his head enough to pick up Homba and Thatch and ran out of the temple.
---
SC
#379 Posted: 03:00:08 17/05/2013
Zelda and Homba had already begun discussing the portal outside. Thatch, however, stopped at the door and turned back to Soron. She darted to his front and gave him an approving grin, letting him know that his devotion was noted.
#380 Posted: 03:38:24 17/05/2013
"That temple is an evil place. It is the place where the Twilight meets our world." Soron said. He then felt his horns starting to hurt. "Gah! M-my horns........they took hundreds of years to grow and now there gone. But it's worth breaking my horns to protect my friends." Soron said with a sad tone in his voice because he is sad about breaking his horns.
---
SC
#381 Posted: 04:56:59 17/05/2013
Thatch patted him gently on the nose, feeling the need to offer comfort. She began to walk out of the door, holding it open as to allow Ganim and Soron to pass.
#382 Posted: 05:02:22 17/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim nods at both Soron and Thatch, thanking them both. He then proceeds out the door and out the temple.
---
#383 Posted: 01:11:32 18/05/2013
"Thank you. I wish there was some way to get my horns back." Soron said as he walked out.
---
SC
#384 Posted: 22:54:00 18/05/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Following Zelda's example, Thatch pulled at Homba's arm, the young apothicary refusing to budge.
"What is it?" she asked, not sure why everyone was afraid. She reached out toward it before hearing Zelda scream.
"Don't touch it! You'll be lost to the Twilight!"
Not fully understanding, Homba still retracted her hand and took Thatch's advice, heading to where Zelda was. Thatch followed, beckoning Ganim along.

Gor Coron froze in his tracks, hearing the noise of an approaching force.
"It's those strange figures," he said, turning to another Goron behind him. "Alert Darbus and get this young lady a few of our warriors."
A few Gorons made their way down the mound. They numbered three: two males and a female. A frighteningly large male with an unusually muscular structure came last. He briefly greeted Farley before heading in the direction of Xaronec. Farley sized up the Gorons they had sent as assistance before starting back on the path and heading back to Link.

OOC: I can read, I know what I'm doing. I think you missed that part on your own.
---
#385 Posted: 15:51:56 24/05/2013
OOC: we done here, I've been looking for it...
---
#386 Posted: 05:34:31 01/06/2013
OOC: That was my mistake. I actually forgot to include that the three other Gorons followed Farley rather than Darbus. I'll just roll with it. My apologies.

At the sound of Xaronec's voice, Farley snarled. She had heard it, she was sure. Or had she? Too much had happened that day. Either way, she could feel little to no inclination to investigate. Darbus and the two male gorons stopped to greet their returning visitor. The one female had little interest and turned back to Farley, who was still within visible distance. She nonchalantly walked away and began to tail the tall hylian girl. Darbus glanced over his shoulder, but was too preoccupied with "Coldan" to care for one wandering warrior.
Eventually, the female goron had caught up. Farley noticed and gave a nod.
"Terra, is it?"
"Tephra," the goron corrected.
Farley nodded. She remembered Tephra as one of the younger warriors, and one of the very few existing female gorons. She looked her over yet again, deciding that her aid would be exceptionally useful.
"You're the last descendant of the hylian Mountain Tribe," Tephra observed. "The elders talk about you a lot; Mostly about all the stuff you destroy and what a headstrong liability you are to the tribe, but sometimes about the potential they see in you."
At the mention of the elders' approval, Farley blushed a little, quickly recovering her composure before Tephra could notice.

-

As the three made their way out of the temple, Zelda was finishing her explanation of the Twilight.
"I had always pondered the possibility of another world. Everyone has, probably... This is... is it inhabited?"
Zelda nodded.
"Beings like us... but conditioned to the Twilight and only the Twilight. For the most part. I know little about them, or, at least their kind as a whole. I had contact with one for awhile, during The Crisis. I shall tell you everything when we find a safer place."
At the mention of a safer place, Thatch's demeanor lit up considerably, as if receiving a sudden notion. She glanced toward a gap beside the temple's surrounding emptiness.
#387 Posted: 06:52:01 01/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim listened intensely to the explanation, unfamiliar with the concept up 'till now. After it concluded, Ganim's attention quickly changed to what Thatch was looking at.
---
#388 Posted: 16:34:37 01/06/2013
"I've seen what the twilight can do to people. It's not good at all." Soron said. "Even for me it's not good." He would of breathed a puff of smoke but his horns that gave him the ability to breath fire were broken. "And I'm afraid I can no longer breath fire for my horns that give me the ability to breath fire are broken." He said grimly. "I'm afraid I don't have much more use to you all besides flying you all to your destinations."
---
SC
#389 Posted: 06:43:49 02/06/2013
Xaronec smiled a little more as he drew closer to the goron city, "Sorry to bother you again, just need to pick up a few things if your market is open today."

The dark dog approached Farley rapidly, but ran right by, ignoring her existence. Running through the valley-like area, right to its master, Xaronec. Xaronec looked at the dog with surprise, "Oh hello, you're back soon," he spotted the cut across its face, "What happened there?"
--
Link was relieved the demon dog had left, but was worried for the gorons, if it came from the mountains, then Xaronec was there and the gorons don't know who he is. He called Epona over and mounted the saddle to ride quickly toward the mountain.
---
#390 Posted: 05:10:04 03/06/2013
Farley and Tephra were taken back by the dog's startling approach. They exchanged startled glances before Farley began to head back. Tephra stopped her.
"Coldan will handle it. He seems pretty strong to most of the village."
Farley hesitated at first, then nodded and began back down the path toward Link. He must have caught it at a disadvantage. Will he be coming after it?

Darbus eyed the dog at first, but quickly relented as he had no paranoia involving large beasts. The other two Gorons were quiet for the most part, seeming rather impressed with it.
"Quite a pet," Darbus remarked. "How did you manage to tame such a creature?"

Homba felt the spot where the horns used to be.
"I didn't know the ability to breathe fire was based upon the horns..."
She searched her satchel, hoping to find any sort of remedy that would at least, for the time being, numb any existing pain. Zelda's attention was turned in the direction of Thatch. She addressed Ganim.
"I think she wants to scout ahead."
#391 Posted: 16:35:40 03/06/2013
Xaronec touched the large animals nose, "I saved his life when he was younger, I'm surprised he still remembers me. Then again I raised him a while before I came here," his hand crossed the cut on its face, "Where did this come from?"

The large dark dog turned to the gorons for a second, eyeing them sharply for they were new to it, "The boy in green with the blue sword," it replied looking I've at Xaronec, "He reached my heart with one jab, cutting me deeply."

Xaronec leaned back, "Boy in green? Have you been attacking the villages?" he played it off.

Realizing the situation and the act he was putting on, "Animals have to eat too, but it was just a loan goat... And a stray dog... Well I thought it was a stray until I fount the thread of cloth it wore..."

"Just find me next time you are hungry, ok?" Xaronec continued, "No more trouble."
--
Link rode up to Farley, "Did you see it, did it come by here?" he asked hastily before swing the goron, but awaited her reply.
---
#392 Posted: 17:18:16 03/06/2013
"Yes and no young one. Yes because of sertin abilitys a dragon has; Like for me I have blue fire unlike most dragons have normal fire. No because it depends on the species of dragon." Soron replyed. "But in time hopefully my horns will grow back. Or if I can go back to Death Mountain and the lava there may be able to regrow my horns. But I would need my fire to get me there." Soron said.
---
SC
#393 Posted: 22:50:33 03/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlinktheCookie
Zelda's attention was turned in the direction of Thatch. She addressed Ganim.
"I think she wants to scout ahead."

Ganim nodded his head in agreement, before focusing again on the gap.
---
#394 Posted: 01:32:29 04/06/2013
Soron growned in pain. "I guess breaking my horns done more than I thought."
---
SC
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:03:54 04/06/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#395 Posted: 06:28:47 04/06/2013
The Gorons looked at one another worriedly at the mention of a green-clad swordsman. Darbus spoke reassuringly.
"I'm sure it was a misunderstanding."
The others nodded, knowing better than to argue with the Goron Patriarch, and having no doubts regarding his judgement. Darbus spoke again.
"Coldan, you must be weary from your journeying. Come and stay in our village. The hot spring will ease your pains."

"Yes," Farley answered. It was heading toward the village-"
"But our visitor Coldan will handle it," Tephra interrupted.
Farley glared at Tephra for a moment, the Goron not seeming to notice.

-

Homba nodded. She took out a small vial and applied the contents to Soron's head.
"This will keep you from getting a headache. You know, just in case," she placed the vial back in her satchel. "I think it's best to stay here for now. Farley and Link will know what to do when they return."

Thatch hopped off into the gulch, propelling herself from root to wall and back again until she had made her way around a corner. Zelda attempted to peer over, but Thatch had lept out of sight. She looked to Ganim.
"I believe she will come back."
#396 Posted: 10:09:41 04/06/2013
"I think so to." Soron said. "I'll wait here until they return." He layed went to lay down under a tree.
---
SC
#397 Posted: 04:57:42 05/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim nodded again and proceeded to lay down. He looked at Soron and what was left of his horns. 'It must be a shame to lose something you've always had, always taken for granted, and are unlikely to get back.,' he thought to himself. He felt sorry for the poor dragon, but understood why he did it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:32:52 05/06/2013 by redwes
#398 Posted: 18:40:58 05/06/2013
Soron looked at Ganim. "I'll be ok my friend. I can still put up a good fight even without my fire."
---
SC
#399 Posted: 04:34:26 08/06/2013
"Who's Colden?" Link leaned over a bit as to be sure he could hear.
--
Xaronec nodded, "My journey was rather harsh, at times anyways. Interesting one too, but I'd I'd hate to bother you with stories. The spring sounds nice though," he reached up petting the animal beside him.
---
#400 Posted: 21:14:13 10/06/2013
Ooc: is anyone going to post?
---
SC
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me