Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#201 Posted: 02:41:16 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim growled again and proceeded walk around Soran, as if daring the weakened dragon to try something. He was just out of reach of any harm, though.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:42:46 25/03/2013 by redwes
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#202 Posted: 03:10:57 25/03/2013
Farley smirked.
"Well, if that's the case, we'd better act now to ensure that that doesn't become a possibility," she suggests, brandishing her ax.
Homba places a hand on Farley and shakes her head.
"Don't, he'll just get aggressive and have another one of his 'energetic outbursts.' Let's leave him here if he doesn't need us."
Zelda did not protest. She looked stared at the ground, feeling foolish for wanting to help Soron. Thatch, who was still on Ganim, attempted to encourage him to start departing from the dragon.
#203 Posted: 03:21:30 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim, who realised that his current course of action would only agitate both beasts, let off one final growl and proceeded to walk away. You aren't worth it anyways... (he thought)
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:22:16 25/03/2013 by redwes
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#204 Posted: 04:31:32 25/03/2013
Then as if Soron was being tourtered he let out a loud screach like he was in extreme pain. He eyes closed tightly and tears could be seen comeing from them. A black aura could be seen around Soron. "P-p-please.....he-help!!" He pleaded through his emence pain.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#205 Posted: 07:47:49 25/03/2013
Link pulled the sword away from Soron's back, "What is it this time scales?" referring to Soron as "scales". He climbed over to his head, "What will it take to keep you quiet?" Link got a little anoid that the dragon who did so much damage to castle town was still alive and in a position to die himself, but was still alive and wants their help.

Xaronec hear the screech, "I know those hylians couldn't make him sound like that." he kicked his horse to ride out toward the group.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#206 Posted: 20:10:48 25/03/2013
"It-it's Ga-Ganondorf." Then another surge of emense pain came through his body and he let out another screech of pain.
---
SC
#207 Posted: 21:24:14 25/03/2013
Link was picked up by an unknown force, sending him off of Soron toward Farley. Then Soron's body was lifted high enough for Xaronec to walk under him to approach the group, "I'm sorry am I intruding?" he asked quite plainly lifting his bright sword.

Link hit the ground and riled to his feet pulling the master sword from its sheath on his back, and easing bid shield. "A shield is useless against me." the glove on his hand let off a dark purple almost pitch black aura.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#208 Posted: 22:54:28 25/03/2013
Then Soron's body went limp. His tail and legs hung unmoving.
---
SC
#209 Posted: 22:21:59 26/03/2013
Zelda immediately stepped back in shock. Thatch leapt from Ganim's back onto the ground beside him, glaring at Xaronec. Homba took the form of a fox yet again, and Farley, who was now beside her, gripped her battle ax in anticipation.
#210 Posted: 22:49:16 26/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim glanced at the now limp Soron and back at the intruder. He let off a light but steady growl, preparing for the trouble that would surely occur soon.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:19:22 26/03/2013 by redwes
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#211 Posted: 00:09:03 27/03/2013
"That dragon is with them?" Maro said aloud to himself, Xaronec ran by him.

The dragon was limp, Xaronec quickly ran by Issun and Dharma, as they grabbed their weapons.

----------------------------------------------------

Ganondorf chuckled, seeing the destruction he has started making in Hyrule. Ganon was still in hiding as he was very weak.
#212 Posted: 01:36:17 27/03/2013
Soron's tail twitched a little. He opened his eye. He saw Xaronec and grined a little. Soron then lifted his spiked tail and took a swipe at Xaronec.
---
SC
#213 Posted: 04:11:34 27/03/2013
Xaronec raised his sword up to the tail, though it didn't stop him from being hit, but it made it burst into a torch, inflaming Soron's tail(the fire burns for a few second before going out). Xaronec was sent to the side by the dragon's strike. He was knocked over in the process, landing on his side. Steadily getting up in his heavy armor, "What is your problem Soron?" the glove engulfed itself in a dark purple flame as Xaronec's anger rose slightly.

Link looked between the two who were both previously after him and Zelda.
---
#214 Posted: 04:19:33 27/03/2013
Maro had caught up to the group. He saw the one he had once fought, Dharma, prepared to attack Xaronec.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:21:26 27/03/2013 by LunarDistortion
#215 Posted: 20:31:47 27/03/2013
Soron began flaping his wings and began to hover. "I do not know you but you are not going to hurt the ones who selflessly helped me heal! Although Ganondorf's magic spell did weaken me he or no one will control me like a slave!" Soron said as he landed in front of Xaronec and stood in front of the others not letting Xaronec pass. "I will not let you harm the ones who help me who ever you arena!"
---
SC
#216 Posted: 04:20:28 28/03/2013
"So the boy in green is threatening you with death, and I come along to try and help you to safety. You really are as ignorent as the master says." Xaronec raised his glove to look at it closely, "You think I wouldn't have helped you? We aren't on the same side for no reason, you help one of us, we do the same for you, and the other way around." he looked up past his glove, "But if you choose to betray the one who gave you power in the first place, I'll have to strike you down as well."
---
#217 Posted: 05:21:12 28/03/2013
"So we meet again, Dharma." Maro said, Dharma turned around with a surprised look on his face. "Maro, I should have known you would be here, with all these others here."
Both grabbed their swords, they started fighting.
#218 Posted: 21:31:36 28/03/2013
"I do not fear death from these weaklings nor do I fear that pathatic weakling you call Ganondorf. I am loyal to one person and one person only.....myself! You can go back to that weakling and say that I do not fear him nor anyone or thing!" Soron said. "Now get out of here before you do something that you'll regret. And challenging me will only backfire back at you." he said breathing smoke out of his nose.
---
SC
#219 Posted: 22:11:30 28/03/2013
Farley chuckled. The turmoil was rather entertaining. She brandished her ax a little more, looking from villain to villain, deciding who to attack. Eventually, she chose a target. Gripping her weapon with both hands, she charged vigorously toward Xaronec.
Homba, taking Farley's charge as a cue to join the assault, began dashing toward Maro. Using her hair, Thatch vaulted herself into the air, landing on Homba's back.
Zelda reached behind her, gripping the hilt of something hidden in her dress. She withdrew a long, thin sword, prepared to try and defend herself if the situation called for it.
#220 Posted: 22:46:35 28/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim looked back and forth between Xaronex and Maro, quickly deciding whom to attack. Opting for the former, he joined Farley and charged towards the intruder.
---
#221 Posted: 22:55:59 28/03/2013
Seeing that most everyone was heading for Xaronec, Zelda decided to come to the aid of her guard. Carefully inching out of Maro's sight, she crept toward him, sword in hand, ready to silently attack.
#222 Posted: 23:08:25 28/03/2013
Issun shot an arrow at Xaronec, following Farley.

Maro, still not strong enough to stop time, only slowed it down, seeing Zelda, Homba, and Thatch joining in. Time went back to normal, as Maro fell to the ground, exhausted.
Dharma almost killing Maro, stabbed the ground as Maro dodged, trying to catch his breath.
#223 Posted: 23:11:56 28/03/2013
Homba, seeing the arrow, ran closer to Farley. Thatch intercepted it with her hair, taking out a large chunk of white but stopping it all the same.
Zelda lunged toward Maro and slashed at his arm, creating a not fatal, but palpable wound.
#224 Posted: 00:50:11 29/03/2013
Soron saw Maro was in trouble and went to his aide. "If you want to live you'll climb on my back!!" Soron said to Maro.
---
SC
#225 Posted: 03:12:49 29/03/2013
Maro climbed on Soron, he saw his wound. It wasn't that deep, but he was still in slight pain.
Issun shot another arrow at Maro and Soron. Maro almost was hit but avoided it.
#226 Posted: 03:44:15 29/03/2013
"Dirty flip-flopper!" Farley yelled, changing her course and leaping at Soron, ax in tow. She brought it hard against his armored side.
#227 Posted: 08:20:26 29/03/2013
Xaronec turned directly for Ganim, seeing as the others had left him, "Little dog." he sent a lash of dark energy from the glove to bring the golden wolf to the ground yard from him, "Strange color for a wolf wouldn't you think? And if a human turns blue when suffocating, what color does a golden wolf turn?" the force of the dark magic squeezed at Ganim's neck, still holding him to the ground. Xaronec slowly walked up to the golden wolf, but his concentration was broke when an arrow skidded sharply off his helmet. Link had fired a headshot, but had little effect on Xaronec's armor, "I will deal with you after your pet here."
---
#228 Posted: 16:20:55 29/03/2013
Soron grind at Farley "My armor is to thick for a single blow of an battle ax! Weaklings the bunch of you." He said and flew off with Maro. "I'll take you to a safe place but after that you're on your own." Soron said to Maro.
---
SC
#229 Posted: 17:22:09 29/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ganim got up, quickly glanced at the arrow, and and took notice of Xaronec's glove. That glove must be the source of his power... (he thought) Seeing this... he proceeded to charge strait at the glove, hoping to ether bite it off or at least do some damage.
---
#230 Posted: 17:53:36 29/03/2013
Farley snarled and hurled rocks at the dragon as he flew off.
"We tried to help you after you destroyed a whole town! You owe us, dragon!"
Homba jumped at Xaronec, latching herself onto his leg. Thatch hopped from Homba's back onto Xaronec's shoulders, covering his eyes with her small hands.
#231 Posted: 20:58:59 29/03/2013
After awile Soron landed near a wooded area. "You should be fine here for awile."
---
SC
#232 Posted: 02:22:56 30/03/2013
Maro climbed off of Soron, "Thanks,Dragon." He started over to Death Mountain.
#233 Posted: 07:53:43 30/03/2013
Xaronec reached up to grab the imp by her hair(with the gloved hand of course because his right hand holds his sword), "Another little outcast from the Twilight." he paused for a laugh, "You must have rejected the master's offer, otherwise you wouldn't be in this state." he looked down to the one on his leg, "Get off you bug." he brought the sword down(and none of that "dodged and he hit himself" crap, I've gotten that too much) to strike at Homba.
---
#234 Posted: 14:45:29 30/03/2013
Soron began to takeoff. "You owe me for saveing your hid!" Soron said to Maro as he dove off a cliff and flew off.
---
SC
#235 Posted: 19:56:00 30/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Seeing this, Ganim quickly changed course and charged for the other leg. He latched onto it, hoping to stop Xeronec anyway he could.
---
#236 Posted: 20:28:03 30/03/2013
Just shortly after Soron tookoff he felt faint as if all his energy was gone. He shook his head "I got to stay awake. Reach my home and....." Soron lost consciousness and fell straight out of the sky and crashed in the water of a lake and slid to a stop on it's shore just outside of a nearby town. The last thing Soron remembered was Xeronec's evil face.
---
SC
#237 Posted: 23:48:47 30/03/2013
OOC: Don't worry, I hate that move too. Nothing gets more tiresome than someone who can't come to let their character become incapacitated for more than half a post >.>

Homba quickly turned so that the sword caught her hind leg, knocking her off of Xaronec and rendering her with a large, hindering gash. Unable to change form due to the injury, she desperately began limping toward one of the smashed trees.
Bee larvae... she thought. Bee larvae have healing properties...
Upon seeing Thatch in Xaronec's grasp, Zelda gasped and gripped her sword again, approaching Xaronec this time. Farley had already noticed, however, and was the first to rush him, taking a large, blind swipe toward him with her ax.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:35 30/03/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#238 Posted: 00:11:14 31/03/2013
ooc: Are you talking to me?
---
SC
#239 Posted: 00:17:06 31/03/2013
OOC: SpyroD
#240 Posted: 00:22:25 31/03/2013
ooc: Oh.
---
SC
#241 Posted: 01:42:03 31/03/2013
OCC: Should Zant come in yet?

Dharma went for Xaronec, he rose his sword above his head, and hit Xaronec, leaving a big dent in the armor.
#242 Posted: 00:12:34 02/04/2013
Soron started to come to. Gah!! Where am I?"
---
SC
#243 Posted: 01:58:42 02/04/2013
OOC: I'll have to ask redwes when he wants the major villains to emerge.
#244 Posted: 02:06:00 02/04/2013
With the one whack to the armor, "Get... Off... Of... Me!" he brought his dark glove to his chest to send a pulse of dark energy out to force those around him away. And with a snap of the gloves fingers, the dent began to form out of its hole, "Two on one is not fare, but five to one, now that is unsportsmanlike." the glove made a faint whistle as his hand dropped away from him, "Hear that, means I am needed elsewhere." his horse strode up with the pup sticking out of a large saddle bag, "I'd hate to leave you on your... Well backs and rears, but I must do as I'm told." his voiced seemed oddly sarcastic as he mounted his horse, "Ta Ta for the time being." the horse took off out away from the group toward death mountain.(btw: the whistle was the glove out of energy and he wasn't really called spun, but that is something the others shouldn't know right now)
---
#245 Posted: 02:23:48 02/04/2013
Farley was the first to stand up,brushing herself off angrily. Homba was still rooting through the broken trees in search for bee larva, but she had noticed the wave of energy. Zelda remained on her back, stunned. Thatch got up and stood next to Farley, still fuming from the "outcast from the Twilight" comment. Farley was the first to speak.
"Unsportsmanlike? Does he think this is a game?"
Zelda sat up and shook her head, saddened at the tragedy of the day's events. Thatch, after calming down a bit, displayed the same discontent.
#246 Posted: 03:39:56 02/04/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: LunarDistortion, you may introduce the major villains when you think it is time. I won't be too strict about it.

Ganim was the next one to get up and he let off a growl as Xaronec rode away. Why you... (he thought) As he watched the intruder ride away, he caught a glimpse of the pup... but though nothing of it. He growled; somewhat angry at everything that had happened to him so far and thinking back to the "pet" comment. Imprisonment, dragon, apparent loss of memory, this attack... not much else could go wrong at this point. (he thought) After a short while, he calmed down and took the same saddened discontent as the rest.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:46:25 02/04/2013 by redwes
#247 Posted: 19:35:44 02/04/2013
Soron got up and off the lakes shoreline. "Why did I lose consciousness after I left that battle with Xaronec?" He didn't know why but then Soron started to head for Death Mountain to recover in his cave.
---
SC
#248 Posted: 22:04:21 02/04/2013
OOC: I think we should at least leave time in-between battles for story-development, though. Our characters haven't even done anything to figure out what needs to be done about what yet.

Thatch sat herself crossed-legged on the ground and Farley began pacing angrily about, ranting to either everyone or herself, whoever cared to listen.
"I'm sorry I ever tried to help that dragon! He lays there, crying out until we come, then all of a sudden he "fears no one" and "doesn't need us!" Our hostile precautions were completely justified after he destroyed all of-"
her voice began to trail and she paced quicker and quicker, going on and on. Homba, who had found no bee larvae, but had mustered the strength to hobble back over and join the group, managed to reach Ganim before she felt the need to lie down. Zelda was still staring coldly at the ground, fighting off any tears or fury that might be welling within. She turned to Link, but didn't say anything.
#249 Posted: 23:12:17 02/04/2013
Ooc: that sounds like a good ideah.

When reached Death Mountain he began the long and dangerous climb up the jagged and sharp rocks that lead up to his mountain cave near the peak of the mountain. "Gah!! This is going to take days for me to reach my home in my condition. I need help..." Soron then thought about asking the others. "Maybe the others may help me. But I can never go back after what I've done to them." Soron then took the time to rest on a rocky outcrop until he can regain his strength. Then a small earthquake happened and rocks began to fall on Soron. The landslide stoped and after the dust went away Soron found himself to be pined down by the rocks. "GAH!!! I can't get out!!" He struggled to get out of the rocks but it was no use. "Gah!! It's no use I can't get free. Now I really need their help. I hope they come soon or I'm done for."
---
SC
#250 Posted: 00:43:21 03/04/2013
Link was in a battle ready stance so the energy wave only knocked him back off balance. When Zelda turned from him to the ground, "Both the dragon and dark rider headed for the same location... And his master? What was that about?" he put his things away, "Do you think we have another plot bundling here? After all Zant wasn't the true master plotter last time... There may he someone behind the attack on the castle, especially such a direct confrontation like that." he knelt down next to the princess.
---
First | Previous | Page 5 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me