Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Legend of Zelda: The Dispersal of Figures [ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE] [CLOSED]
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#51 Posted: 23:04:37 08/03/2013
Soron smiled evily. Then he grabed the claw shot on his mouth with his claws and crushed it. "Heh! You think that little thing can shut my mouth that easely? Well you thought wrong!" He then he saw the bomb coming and he sheled himself with his wing. The bomb caused a lot of smoke.
---
SC
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#52 Posted: 07:37:01 09/03/2013
When the claw was broken, the glove pulled the remains back in. The second clawshot clung to its target, making Link swing across to the other wall. He put the clawshots away, to pull out the Master sword and shield.

Xaronec made his horse trot into town where he saw the dragon above. "Hmhmhmhmm. You are faster than me. Taking all the fun before I can get there." he leaned back to look up at Link, "The boy in green. We meet again." he raised his left hand toward Link, pointing at him, "Leave him to me. I want my fiery blade to cut his head off. After I make his soul cry for mercy."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#53 Posted: 19:44:45 09/03/2013
Quote: LunarDistortion
He stopped time. Moving from place to place around the Princess to look as if he were teleporting.

Zelda stepped slowly away, fear in her eyes. She tried her best to maintain her composure.
"What... do you want," she gasped.

Meanwhile, Homba, who had taked the form of a lithe white fox, had made her way to the balcony on which Zelda stood. She remained unseen, snarling as she came up behind Maro

-

By this time, Thatch and Farley had made it to the town, and her captivated by the destruction before them. Farley, following her instinct, dashed to the point where the dragon was attacked. Thatch, on the other hand, stayed down, transforming herself into a thin, foggy being and drifting quickly along the ground.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#54 Posted: 20:06:36 09/03/2013
Maro looked at Link, "Both Triforces, this is good."
#55 Posted: 20:12:03 09/03/2013
As Maro was observing Link from afar, Homba jumped and bit down hard on his leg. Zelda saw this as an opportunity. She quickly jumped from the balcony, injuring her leg as she landed. She limped as quickly as she could, not towards Hyrule castle, but down a random, crowded street.
#56 Posted: 22:11:03 09/03/2013
"You can have him I'm after a much bigger prize." Soron then saw Zelda liming away on the corner of his eye "Their you are." He went after her. He charged after her.
---
SC
#57 Posted: 22:34:42 09/03/2013
He yanked the white fox off his leg, and started running after Zelda. He was too tired to stop time again after all those times.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:25:16 11/03/2013 by LunarDistortion
#58 Posted: 18:53:27 10/03/2013
OOC: I don't think Gannon is meant to return, or make his return known, until later in the story. Also, It seems like your character is a little overly powerful if they are able to instantly ressurrect Gannon.

Zelda sped up faster as she felt the great gusts of wind from the dragon's wings tattering her dress. Little did she know, help was right behind her.

Farley noticed the running princess as she found herself dashing toward the dragon. She lept forward, grabbing Zelda and swiping her into an alley far too small for any dragon to reach.
#59 Posted: 19:07:58 10/03/2013
Link eyed the dragon's direct intended location to see Zelda, hurt and running. Turning back to Xaronec, who was awaiting Link's attack, but Link threw the Gale Boomerang to rotate around the horse, storing up the dirt. When it settled after the boomerang left back to Link, Link was already on the other side of the walls following Soron to Zelda in the ally way.

Xaronec breathed really with anger, "You really know how to get on someone's nerves." he kicked the horse to follow Link slowly.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8593
#60 Posted: 19:19:21 10/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I have to agree with Blink with this one. Though I'm not exactly sure of when he'll return, I find it hard to believe that he would return this soon. I'm fine with the dragon attack and all (kind of reminded me of Skyrim smilie), but Gannon isn't the immediate focus. He would likely be returning in secret, letting the lesser minions distract Hyrule meanwhile.

Meanwhile, the strange wolf searched his cell for some means of escape. He notices a small haypile to the left (his left) of the locked cell door, though his chain prevents him from reaching it. Could that be covering up a gap or hole in the bars, perhaps? With nothing else to do, he continues to pull at his chain. He soon gives up, however, and lays down. He watches the corridors outside his cell, keeping an eye out for anyone... or anything.
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:25:06 10/03/2013 by redwes
#61 Posted: 19:35:26 10/03/2013
The two crouched silently in the alley, waiting for the dragon to give in. Farley noticed a grate on one side of the alley.
"Princess, how well do you know this city?"
"Not very well," Zelda answered. "I've seldom seen the outside of the palace."
"What runs under these streets?" Farley inquired.
"Aqueducts, I think." Zelda replies. "They lead to the dungeons."
Farley removes the grate. "Get in here, then. Get to the dungeons."
Zelda notices Link combating the dragons.
"That man-"
"I'll help him," Farley interrupts. "Now go."
Zelda obeys and slips through the gate.
#62 Posted: 02:01:50 11/03/2013
"I can smell your sent! Come out or I shall destroy this whole land!!" Soron said. He then sniffed the air. Where are you? Soron asked himself. He then caught the sent of Zelda in the alley way. "There you are." He then ramed the alley way making some shingles fall off the rooftops. His nose just fits in the alleyway but he gets stuck. He then roares indicating that he was stuck.
---
SC
#63 Posted: 02:08:26 11/03/2013
Farley slips out of the alley and climbs her way onto a rooftop, mounting the dragon. She hacked away with her battleaxe, greatly damaging the armored scales, and creating a massive weak spot. She hopped off before Soron could get himself unstuck.
#64 Posted: 02:22:24 11/03/2013
OCC: Okay , I will change the post.
#65 Posted: 02:37:58 11/03/2013
Homba snarled and shifted back into her human form.
"Feh... I'll show yeh."
She became a fox again, and began dashing toward Maro.

Meanwhile, the Princess Zelda was carefully making her way through the town's aqueducts, unaware of what lay ahead. A thin, violet fog seeped after her, hardly noticed.
#66 Posted: 09:55:07 11/03/2013
Link stops above the dragon and Farely, healing down to investigate the area for Zelda. Seeing only a spillway for water run off, he stands back up to walk away from the edge. Looming over the buildings' positions and placement choices, he runs along the roofs to another ally. He drops down here to find another water way gate.

Xaronec strode up on his horse before Link could go in, "Do not run from me again." he raised his left hand to send a wave of dark magic out at Link, but Link quickly gets out of reach. Knowing the feeling all too well, he evades battle with Xaronec once more.
---
#67 Posted: 21:30:18 11/03/2013
Farley watches Link as he slips away.
"Damn fool. Doesn't he know it takes more than one person to defeat a dragon?" She notices Homba dashing after Maro, and briefly remembers glancing her as she shifted. "A shapeshifting apothicary, eh? Alright then, looks like I have a new ally..."
Farley leaps away to follow Homba.

Princess Zelda crept carefully through the abandoned waterway, hardly noticing the violet fog until it surrounds her.
"What-" she gasps.
The fog slips in front of her and takes form, materializing into a small, purple imp. The friendly creature smiles and waves, and Zelda breathes a sigh of relief.
"You're a curious little creature, aren't you? What shall I call you?"
#68 Posted: 21:43:27 11/03/2013
"Oh so unwise of you to do that." Soron said in a dark tone still stuck in the allie. He pulled up flaping his wings kicking up dust and cynders from the fires. Then he broke free tearing holes in the buildings. Then he saw Farley. "You are the first to really do some damage to my armor. Heh, heh, heh, but you'll be the only one to do that." He breathed his blue fire again engulfing the buildings in fire.
---
SC
#69 Posted: 22:20:32 11/03/2013
Farley carefully manuevered her way out of the flaming fray, checking around her to make sure there were no villagers harmed.
"Most of them have fled," she muttered under her breath, relieved.
Homba turned as she noticed Farley close behind her. Upon seeing the buildings engulfed in flame, her eyes widened.
#70 Posted: 22:53:05 11/03/2013
Maro started to catch up to Zelda, when a burning building in front of him started to crumble, it fell to the ground, right on top of Maro.
#71 Posted: 01:49:38 12/03/2013
Homba watched the building collapse upon Maro.
"That solves that," she said upon transforming herself back into a hylian. She turned to Farley. "Who are you?"
"Let's just say for now that I'm a fellow guest at this celebration-turned apocolypse," she answered.
"The princess-" Homba began before being cut off.
"She's safe. Let's just get the hell out of here!"
#72 Posted: 02:13:48 12/03/2013 | Topic Creator
As the princess and the imp continue onwards through the aqueducts, they begin to notice a strange fog. It's rather light at first, but slowly thickens at they get closer to the dungeons.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:38:44 12/03/2013 by redwes
#73 Posted: 21:30:02 12/03/2013
The imp swats at ten fog, puzzled by the fact that she can't wave it away like forest mist. Zelda coughs a little, but continues.
"So, Thatch, was it?" she asked, looking down at the imp.
Thatch nods.
"Do you suppose we ought to find the source of this fog?" Zelda asks again.
Thatch nods and they make a turn for the dungeons.
#74 Posted: 23:07:09 12/03/2013
Maro was exhausted, burning under the building, trying to get up, but was too weak . His vision was fading, everything turned black, Maro fainted.
#75 Posted: 23:12:26 12/03/2013
Soron snifs the air. "Where are you?" Then he caught the sent of Zelda "There you are!" He flaped his wings a little making him fly for a few yards. Soron then reared up and smashed the ground above Zelda. Small rocks and dust fell on Zelda and Thatch from the ground.
---
SC
#76 Posted: 00:31:12 13/03/2013
Zelda and Thatch ran deeper into the dungeon, this time emerging into the part that was far under Hyrule castle. The fog was almost too thick to see through now, save for the vague, golden figure further on down the way...
#77 Posted: 01:10:09 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
As the two ran deeper into the dungeons, the fog became quite thick and appeared to originate near the golden figure. The golden figure was in a cell and would appear to be laying down in a dark corner. Though its shape exactly be identified due to both the fog and darkness, a pair of red eyes was visible and shining through the thick fog. Upon further inspection, a chain could be seen and extended towards the dark corner. As the pair approaches, they feel as if they're being watched and the red eyes present a obvious suspect.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:16:41 13/03/2013 by redwes
#78 Posted: 02:44:42 13/03/2013
As they come to the cell, the figure takes on a more definate form. Zelda remains in place as Thatch dissolves into fog again, slipping through the bars of the cell and cautiously approaching the golden beast.

Farley stands sentry one a tower near one of castle town's gates, scanning the city for remaining civilians. There appear to be none, save for a few stragglers. She nods down to Homba, who stands by the gate, watching the now-homeless people fade onto the horizon's of Hyrule's plains. Farley then jumps down next to her newfound ally. Homba turns to Farley.
"Should we try to take care of that dragon now?" she asks.
"Naw," Farley answers. "He's mainly after the princess, and she escaped into the waterways beneath the castle. She'll be safe if she can find a way back up undetected."
#79 Posted: 02:55:07 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
As the fogged Thatch approaches, the golden beast notices and begins to growl. Through the existing fog, he was unsure of where exactly the imp was. He was, however, aware of its presence within the cell.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:56:48 13/03/2013 by redwes
#80 Posted: 19:37:08 13/03/2013
The building atop Maro crumbled, but none of the broken pieces fell on him. The walls diminished to sand(from the breaking) and Xaronec walked into the area to see Maro had been trapped, "How does one manage to be caught by such a large inanimate object such as someone's house?" he raised his bright sword and struck the wall that held Maro down. He kept this motion going until the whole thing was turned to small rocks. Using the power of the dark glove, he pulled Maro from the flames and walked him out to the streets. "I should have done this evil biz by myself. No one to order me around..." he babbled to himself as he set Maro down on the town road.
--
Link followed the waterway fog to the open space of the dungeon. The fog was thickest here, so he pulled the Gale boomerang out to try and clear it with a sweep of the area.
---
#81 Posted: 20:52:34 13/03/2013
OOC: Can I have another character while Maro's passed out?

Name: Dharma
Elemental Attack: Dark
Physical Attack/Weapon(s): Sword
Story:A Hylian guard for 10 years. Once fought against Maro, but he had been surrounded by darkness while doing so on Death Mountain. He learned to use the Darkness for good.
Appearance:A tall man with a short beard, wears black armor from Death Mountain.
Species: Hylian
Alignment: Good

Name: Issun
Elemental Attack: Fire
Physical Attack/Weapon(s): Bow & Arrow
Story: As a kid, she had wandered away from her village. Se came across Gurudo Valley, A man on a carpet gave her a bow and some arrows, she tried them back home on a tree and it had caught fire. She soon learned how to use the fire arrows and, to an extent, fire itself.Since then she has become a Hylian guard alongside Dharma.
Appearance:Long black hair, bow on her back. Wears only a bit of armor, to keep her from slowing down in battle.
Species: Hylian
Alignment: Good
#82 Posted: 21:50:53 13/03/2013
OOC: Yes. However, remember that you're playing two cannons aswell. Try to keep track of you characters.

Just enough of the fog cleared for those in the dungeon to clearly see one another. Hearing the beast growl, Thatch had stepped back considerably. Zelda, on the other hand, had turned her attention away from the beast and towards the direction the boomerang had come from.
#83 Posted: 23:20:10 13/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Now able to see the others clearly, the beast's growling lessened though not completely. It looked at the others with suspicion, unsure of their intentions.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:21:42 13/03/2013 by redwes
#84 Posted: 01:01:46 14/03/2013
Faint earthquake like steps could be felt as Soron tracked Zelda from above the ground getting closer as he became closer. He takes a deep breath through his nose. "There you are." He reared up again and stomped the ground cracking it beneath him. "I can smell your sent!!! You cannot hide from me!!!" He yelled. Soron then started to dig his way down into the dungeon. Soron then growled as he was almost to the dungeon. the sealing stones began to fall.
---
SC
#85 Posted: 02:21:39 14/03/2013
Dharma and Issun ran towards the rubble that used to be a town, they saw Maro, passed out on the ground. " Issun, look!" Dharma pointed at Soron.
#86 Posted: 02:27:13 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The beast's growls diminished completely as he looked up in concern. It's getting worse... He was still quite suspicious of the others, but a tad bit more anxious to get out.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:44:44 14/03/2013 by redwes
#87 Posted: 18:43:09 14/03/2013
Xaronec too looked at Soron, "Alwyas doing things the hard way. Don't you know that boy in green is in there too? Plus with your weight, you might bring the whole roof down on them, maybe even yourself." he said just noticing the newcomers. Walking over to his horse to pull the glowing sword from the saddle sheath. Then turning to Dharma and Issun, "You've chosen a bad time to join the party." he said plainly, "As you can see, we are the party crashers." he held bid hands out side to side to indicate to the few that were there causing damage to the area.
--
Link came down the small set of steps to approach Zelda, "Hello princess." he bowed seeing her injured leg, "You are hurt." he looked up seeing the golden wolf behind bars with another strange creature.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:28 14/03/2013 by SpyroD
#88 Posted: 19:58:00 14/03/2013
Dharma ran after Xaronec, while Issun ran where Soron couldn't see her, she jumped into the dungeon.
#89 Posted: 20:43:18 14/03/2013 | Topic Creator
The beast's glance changed from the ceiling to Link and back to the imp again. Who are these people? He looked back at Thatch with the same suspicion as before.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:11:48 14/03/2013 by redwes
#90 Posted: 21:24:54 14/03/2013
Issun barely saw a few figures across the hall.
#91 Posted: 22:40:05 14/03/2013
Thatch maintained the least hostile look she could conjure, stepping slightly back from the beast yet again. She placed her hand out to it to indicate that she meant no harm. Zelda was no longer paying attention. She placed a hand affectionately on Link's cheek.
"I am alright. A strange armored girl led me down here. We must leave befor the dragon breaks through." As she finished, she took on a more urgent tone. Thatch looked back at Link for only a split second.

OOC: If the golden wolf was in TP, wouldn't Link recognize Ganim by now?
#92 Posted: 23:30:17 14/03/2013
Issun ran to the rest.
#93 Posted: 23:44:25 14/03/2013
"How dair you speak to me that wy welp!"Soron then sweapt at Xaronec with his spike tail then continued to dig. Then the seling stone fell and Soron's claws could be seen. He then reared up making a hole. The roof collaped a little making a lot of dust. Then a black shap rose out of the dust. "Heh, heh, heh. You can never escape me Zelda."
---
SC
#94 Posted: 23:55:20 14/03/2013
Zelda gasped, grabbing firmly on to Link. The bars had been bent enought by the invading dragon that Ganim could now escape easily and quickly if his chain were to be broken. Upon, percieving the threat, Thatch began tugging at it relentlessly, motioning for a stronger being to help her.
A figure leapt from above Soron and came down on his head, latching onto a horn and hacking tirelessly. It was Farley once again, who, for a split second, looked to the city walls and nodded at a foxlike figure, who seemed to dissapear directly afterward.
#95 Posted: 00:07:06 15/03/2013
"Princess, run!" Issun shot Soron with an arrow.

------------------------------------

Dharma saw Farley on top of the dragon nodding towards the wall, he evaded Xaronec climbing up the wall to see who was there.
#96 Posted: 00:44:38 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: To clarify, this takes place after TP. Link would indeed recognize the golden wolf.

Seeing that that the imp wasn't hostile, the beast calmed down. The beast got up and went as far forward as he could, hoping that stretching the short(ish) chain would make it easier to break.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:49 15/03/2013 by redwes
#97 Posted: 00:47:20 15/03/2013
Soron let out a scheatching cry. "GET OFF MY HEAD!" He then swong his head around and shook Farley off. "Well look who's back the little welpling from before that done some damage to my scales." Soron step closer. His steap mad a thud and the ground shook a little. Then he felt the arow hit his thick scales and he turned to Issun "Oh that was so unwise of you to do that." Soron took a huge breath of air and breathed his blue fire. "That should take care of you two." He turned to Zelda. "He lunged at her with one of his paws trying to grab her.
---
SC
#98 Posted: 00:55:29 15/03/2013
Thatch yanked furiously, this time using her hair, as it was able to function as a third limb. Eventually, a rustier link on the chain gave way. Thatch, not entirely knowing what to do, jumped on to the beast's back and clung tightly, preparing to run.
Zelda, grabbed Link by the arm.
"You heard him, we have to run!"
She gave Farley a concerned look, but turned her attention quickly back to Link as Farley picked herself up off of the ground.

Homba, still in the form of a fox, noticed Dharma on the wall, but did not call out, fearing that she would alert an enemy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:12:13 15/03/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#99 Posted: 01:00:35 15/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: When Thatch mounted "the beast", I'm pretty sure it meant Ganim... not Soron. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Seeing a window of opportunity open, the beast looked back at the broken chain for a moment and ran for it. He ran out through the newly created gap and away from the dragon. With everything going on, he didn't even care that the imp mounted him. His only current concern was escaping and avoiding the dragon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:21:50 15/03/2013 by redwes
#100 Posted: 01:08:13 15/03/2013
ooc: Soron Shook Farley off.

"Oh you want a ride do you now? Well we'll see how the thin air will do for you!" Soronflaped his wings and began climing in altitude with Thatch on him. "Heh, heh, heh I can already feel you losing your grip and conceness."
---
SC
First | Page 2 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me