Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6
Molten Hot Dog Sightings [CLOSED]
KasiyatheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2537
#251 Posted: 01:45:26 08/03/2013
Does anyone know (or at least have a good theory as to) why MHD has been out of stock at Walmart.com for several days now? According to the website, it's out of stock at my local store as well... I'm relatively new to the concept of variant hunting, so I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a clarification.

On another note, I recently spoke with a cousin of mine who lives in Germany; when I asked him about MHD, he said that he was able to pre-order it at a GameStop over there, and that it would be available there for a limited time (starting March 15th). Now, I'm aware that people have been wrong before (so please don't take this as an absolute fact; I would hate to see people taking this the wrong way and spreading misinformation), but I figured that any Skylanders fans in Deutschland (Germany, for those of you who don't know smilie ) might be interested in hearing about this.
Bazinga Blue Sparx Gems: 884
#252 Posted: 02:06:55 08/03/2013
The online inventory tracker at most sites is lame at best. It was accurate at Target for Jade Flashwing, then they locked it down and all targets within 100 miles of anyone vanished. Wal-Mart I am not as sure about, although when it show as being in stock at my store it was available when I went out after that.

I would say keep looking, if history shows us anything he will be common after awhile.
elis6679 Blue Sparx Gems: 803
#253 Posted: 20:46:00 08/03/2013
In Norway I found at least 7 at GameStop
---
Popthorn FTW!!!
lesty Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#254 Posted: 21:07:50 08/03/2013
Quote: KasiyatheDragon
Does anyone know (or at least have a good theory as to) why MHD has been out of stock at Walmart.com for several days now? According to the website, it's out of stock at my local store as well... I'm relatively new to the concept of variant hunting, so I'd appreciate it if someone could give me a clarification.

My son and I stopped at a Walmart today just to see what they have for skylanders. Although they didn't have that much in the electronics dept. where they usually are, on our way out, I noticed a BIG skylanders section in their seasonal/Easter area near the front of the store. They had a ton of stuff, including Molten Hot Dog (we already have one). The Molten Hot Dog wasn't in the main area in the electronics dept.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 6
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me