Page 1 of 1
Location of extra times [CLOSED]
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#1 Posted: 13:33:50 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
You know in most fo the heroic challenges there are extra time? Does anyone have a list of all the locations of extra time (and what ones have it)?
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#2 Posted: 13:58:33 18/02/2013
I don't think it's most. Only seems to be in the new challenges (primarily the Castle map and the Ice map) all of which have one somewhere. The only extra time I've found on any other challenges are in Eye-Brawl's Break the Fakes (it appears after you kill the 2 spiders in one alcove), Blobber's Folly in the room with all the turret things, down in the bottom left corner, Zombie Dance Party in the push block room, lower left and the Giant's only room in You Break it You Buy It

In the ice level:

Flame Pirates on Ice: in the upper left corner at the top of the play area before the sliding ice part
Nort's Winter Classic: behind a Chompie generator right at the end of the lap
A Real Goat Getter: up to the right, guarded by some Zombies
The Great Pancake Slalom: about midway through, after you bounce over the wall, it's to the left

will do the Castle map ones when I have some time later

edit:
Castle Map challenges
SABRINA: in the upper left corner of the center area
The Sky is Falling: right side of the castle, behind a rock
Baking with batterson: behind the tower in the back left
Delivery day: lower right corner past the tower (straight down from Dreadbeard)
Shoot First Shoot Later: obviously show up in all the shooting ranges
Skylands Salute: [can't remember - will run the challenge tonight and find it]
I am not aware of one on the Shepard's Pie challenge however.
King's Breech: to the right of the castle
Wooly Bullies: unknown as I don't have Ninjni yet
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:45:52 18/02/2013 by DragonsDream
#3 Posted: 10:17:49 25/02/2013
just found another: in the Watermelons Eleven challenge in the bottom left corner, there is extra time hidden in a doorway behind rock that you need to let a bomb remove
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
#4 Posted: 11:11:00 08/04/2013
wow! just found another - there's an extra time quite well hidden in Give a Hoot

after leaving the nest,going down the main hall there's is a small room to the right with 2 owls and 2 baddies. after that, on the right, is what looks like a pit but is actually an entrance to another area. along the bottom wall, partially hidden by the 3D nature of the wall, is an extra time. This section of the map is the easiest to recognize area reused in Zombie Dance Party (the section only reachable via teleporter), giving the best indication yet of how the Give a Hoot/Blobber's Folly map connects with the standard Dungeon map
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 09:08:36 09/04/2013
Whoops, sorry, I knew about Give A Hoot, found it the first time I did the challenge, after I got that character (Eye Brawl? Crusher? I don't remember), like two months ago, but I didn't notice it wasn't in your list...

To clarify location... As you progress down the big hall, from the start the second right is a small square room with only an archer in it, and some breakable barrels barely visible in the near corner of the room. Behind those barrels is the bonus. If you continue to the next room, going up is a chasm with a Grenade General on the other side, and going down you end up in a room which is overlooking an earlier room, your first right from the Start, the room with an upper and lower level.

Also:
I think Ninjini's is the one where there are trolls hiding as sheep, right? (BTW you can spot them by their feet as they hop around, before attacking them). This is the Castle map, you start on the front steps of the castle in fact. As you go forward after you pass the tower, there's a T-shaped section. This is the third group of sheep you have to, uh, inspect. After you defeat the sheep, a gate opens to turn the T into a +, with a bridge making the exit. Go the OTHER way, into the "trunk" of the T, to find a time bonus behind a bunch of barrels, under a cliff. I think in S.A.B.R.I.N.A. there's a bomb on this cliff, you get it and drop to where the bonus is now to go blow the wall. (I say "think" because of the completely different camera angle). I usually grab it before attacking this third group of sheep.

Oh, and I KNOW there's a challenge with two bonuses. I forget which, I want to say the one where you're racing through the Ice map, having to collect pancakes for time and losing time when you pop balloons. I was surprised to find a second bonus as I had already found one. Besides the painting one in the troll fortress and Shoot First Shoot Later, I haven't seen this, and two distinctly separate hiding spots too.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#6 Posted: 08:43:03 26/04/2013
Normally don't like people reviving old threads, but I have new information, LOL!

Found the two-time-bonus challenge I previously mentioned, LOL!

The Sky Is Falling (If that's Pop Fizz's, my info is about his) has two: Besides the one in front of the castle you mentioned that's INSIDE a rock, not behind it... After the start, if you keep down, there's another path. If you go this way, you pass a stubby tower on a sort of peninsula. It's about impossible to get in and out without breaking any time-losing vases, but if you're careful and have a dash you can do it, otherwise you can keep it to a minimum if you time it right. If you follow the narrow path around the tower, on the far side is a wooden crate that's tougher than it looks. Inside is another time boost. (After you exit the peninsula, going left will lead to the same place as the obvious path does)

This could be the challenge I remember with two, not sure if I've found another or not. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#7 Posted: 07:49:59 16/08/2013
AGAIN, hate to revive a dead thread but... smilie I was just playing Baking With Batterson, and I found a second Time Bonus!

Right near the start, behind/below you, is a stubby dock (which is inexplicably WAY too high over the water to be realistically useful if it were real life). It's covered with breakable boxes, and it faces the front of the castle. If you go off it with someone who can - a water character, a flying character - and get trapped down there, follow the water. Around the first curve, possibly completely hidden (I just did it again and the camera changed to directly overhead, THEN I could see it) by the near cliff, is another Extra Time that you can't see. The area with the Tomato, the Root Runner there (the chompy generator plant) is directly over it, on said cliff.
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 08:52:53 16/08/2013
you keep bumbing this topic, LOL!
#9 Posted: 00:15:49 17/08/2013
Well, I keep finding Extra Times, LOL! This seems like a good place to keep a record of them all. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me