Page 1 of 1
Why no twins [CLOSED]
nickryan Green Sparx Gems: 386
#1 Posted: 06:46:10 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
just had the idea of twin skylanders, maybe not swap, but newlanders, they could be opposite elements fire and water, life and undead, and so on. what do ya think?
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#2 Posted: 06:53:11 15/02/2013
Nah. It takes away the opportunity to have more varying characters.
---
cry baby, I am
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 06:55:07 15/02/2013
There are already two characters as one Skylander, Eye-Brawl and Fright Rider.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#4 Posted: 07:03:57 15/02/2013
Quote: Aura24
There are already two characters as one Skylander, Eye-Brawl and Fright Rider.

He means as in gemini type duals, like a fire and ice that look the same, but with... well, fire and ice.
---
cry baby, I am
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#5 Posted: 07:43:32 15/02/2013
I wouldn't mind a fire version of Zap.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#6 Posted: 07:59:14 15/02/2013
or perhaps a water version of eruptor?

what i think would be awesome..but would never happen is...dare i say...an Eevee type character..place the base character (perhaps earth type) and then place the corresponding magic item to change it into whatever element the magic item depicts (and you replace one of your 3 moves with a new move relating to the element type you have become)
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#7 Posted: 08:20:33 15/02/2013
An undead version of camo (demo) would be ziffing sweet. Or a fire version of wrecking ball.
an eeveelander? Maybe in Skylanders 4. A Skylander that has better adaption would be cool. Or a skylander you choose the element for, changing them
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#8 Posted: 11:10:26 15/02/2013
and how many people would be complaining about how cheap and lazy Activision was being if they just took an existing character and changed the powers?
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#9 Posted: 11:22:31 15/02/2013
It what the variants should have been instead of just palate swaps.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#10 Posted: 11:25:42 15/02/2013
Two small characters working together as a single character (figure), could work as an interesting concept. Maybe two small Techs and can combine together and jump back around again for various attacks/powers.

When in doubt twin headed Ogre.
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#11 Posted: 11:27:07 15/02/2013
I like this idea but I don't think they should use any of the older skylanders or swaplanders just new normal ones.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Pandaman Red Sparx Gems: 64
#12 Posted: 15:40:52 15/02/2013
Personally, they should of made freeze blade magic/water and made other 7 swaplanders different element hybrids

and by the other 7, I mean the other half of the unkown skylanders
---
The manliest of all men is a flippin' panda! smilie
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#13 Posted: 17:38:08 15/02/2013
Quote: Pandaman
Personally, they should of made freeze blade magic/water and made other 7 swaplanders different element hybrids

That's why you can swap parts! IT'S THE WHOLE MEANING OF THE GAME
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#14 Posted: 19:37:12 15/02/2013
Quote: DragonsDream
and how many people would be complaining about how cheap and lazy Activision was being if they just took an existing character and changed the powers?

this is definitely what the voice of the forums would be after this announcement (if it was to happen)
but it would still be cool smilie

Quote: mantez
It what the variants should have been instead of just palate swaps.

The thing is...with an internet integrated game, this would be a lot more possible...having DLC where you can purchase different skins for your characters etc
(yes granted it would cost, but of course just like LoL it would be completely cosmetic.)
i want more internet features put into the game :< so many possibilities
#15 Posted: 19:42:18 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't feel like I was being ripped off if the powers and moves were varied enough. I like the idea of two small guys 'teaming up' to form one character
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#16 Posted: 20:02:29 15/02/2013
Actually, I think all the Dragons are twins kinda

Sunburn
Zap
Spyro
Whirlwind
Cynder
Camo
Bash
and Drobot
---
Im so proud of you
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#17 Posted: 20:12:43 15/02/2013
A neat "twin" combo would be 2 creepy kids...probably Undead element. Essentially, they should fight like the Ice Climbers...that'd be a cool character.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#18 Posted: 20:14:39 15/02/2013
Quote: Imada
Actually, I think all the Dragons are twins kinda

Sunburn
Zap
Spyro
Whirlwind
Cynder
Camo
Bash
and Drobot

Spyro would be the bigest. After all he's the one with more element types. But if they added a electric and ICe types he'd have even more types.

Spyro has:
Fire,
Water(Bubble breath from Enter dragon fly),
Earth,
Magic(because that's his type),
Ice
Electric.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#19 Posted: 22:44:31 15/02/2013
I DO like the idea that this could help spark future co-op / online gameplay--taking two different skylanders that can perform co-operative attack combos OR combine their powers to have another layered combat approach.

Speaking out of my derriere but in theory sounds cool.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#20 Posted: 22:54:01 15/02/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
I DO like the idea that this could help spark future co-op / online gameplay--taking two different skylanders that can perform co-operative attack combos OR combine their powers to have another layered combat approach.

Speaking out of my derriere but in theory sounds cool.

completely agree, the way you have explained it is a perfect setup for these twin characters to be used within skylands ;o
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#21 Posted: 23:12:15 15/02/2013
Quote: SkylandersBoy

Repost: That's why you can swap parts! IT'S THE WHOLE MEANING OF THE GAME
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#22 Posted: 02:24:25 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
A neat "twin" combo would be 2 creepy kids...probably Undead element. Essentially, they should fight like the Ice Climbers...that'd be a cool character.

that was kinda what I was thinking creepy kids
Pandaman Red Sparx Gems: 64
#23 Posted: 14:58:09 17/02/2013

Repost: That's why you can swap parts! IT'S THE WHOLE MEANING OF THE GAME

I know that, it's just that it could give people reason to buy more figures
---
The manliest of all men is a flippin' panda! smilie
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#24 Posted: 16:20:45 17/02/2013
Imagine if they were like Wily Kit and Wily Kat from Thundercats - that could we great smilie
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
GB700 Green Sparx Gems: 475
#25 Posted: 15:03:47 20/02/2013
Quote: IJJusion
or perhaps a water version of eruptor?

what i think would be awesome..but would never happen is...dare i say...an Eevee type character..place the base character (perhaps earth type) and then place the corresponding magic item to change it into whatever element the magic item depicts (and you replace one of your 3 moves with a new move relating to the element type you have become)

I absolutly love this Idea. The way I see it each skylander has a standard base with a section to attach the magic element. (Like the magnets in swap force).

This would then make One Toy Eight Different in game Skylanders all with thier own level ups and powers. I would pay more for this type of skylander. Maybe up to £20.00

I love the twin idea too and this magic item idea is great addition of that so we can create our own twins if we buy two of the same toys.
---
SWAPS smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LC smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
CORE smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#26 Posted: 19:06:07 20/02/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487

this this and this
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me