Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Galeigh's Keep (Medieval Fantasy RolePlay)
Page 1 of 1
Galeigh's Keep (Medieval Fantasy RolePlay) [CLOSED]
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#1 Posted: 21:36:54 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot

You, for whatever your reasons may be, find yourself at the city around Galheigh's Keep, obviously named Galheigh. The city of Galeigh, which resides beside a vast ocean as a port city with much income, has rumored to have been struggling with assassins as of recently. The rumors say that a large group of assassins and rouges have been terrorizing a few of the lesser parts of the city, and plenty of families have moved out. You hear these rumors, but don
#2 Posted: 21:38:00 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The topic appears to be glitching...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:38:21 13/02/2013 by CinderLover
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#3 Posted: 23:11:20 13/02/2013
Glitching how?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#4 Posted: 23:16:00 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Well there's more to the first post than that. But it appears to have cut off the text.
#5 Posted: 23:19:39 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
omfg shorty
shorty no
no why did you
no
#6 Posted: 23:21:20 13/02/2013
Huh....well, maybe try it again. And if not, just put it in the second post.

And...I don't know what sort of inside joke is that......but I'm not really sure I want to know either..... >.>

I'M SO JOINING THIS NO MATTER WHAT IT IS THOUGH!!!
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#7 Posted: 23:23:44 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I did try putting it in the second post. Still cut off at the N in "don't".
#8 Posted: 23:26:32 13/02/2013
smilie

.......put it in a long string of small posts section by section?
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#9 Posted: 23:31:31 13/02/2013
You could type it up on Google docs and link to it. smilie For example... [test link]
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
#10 Posted: 23:34:27 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator
NOPE I just put it in a google doccument beforehand!

https://docs.google.com/docume...FuCe4tbkzo/edit
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#11 Posted: 04:32:46 14/02/2013
Name: Aegnir
Race: Ranger
Class: Elf
Appearance: About 6 ft. (average height for elves), dark blond hair, green eyes
Personality: Having spent many (elven) years alone, he's not the exactly the type to easily open up. His time spend in the city, however, has somewhat helped in that manner. If one does manage to get him to open up though, he can make quite a loyal friend and wouldn't hesitate to help said friend. He is not the leader type, but is willing to take risks if he has to. He isn't really greedy at all and merely to wishes to help people, such as friends and his beloved city.
Weapons/Powers: Longbow & Shortsword
Alignment: Neutral Good
History: Aegnir was raised by hunters, who lived in a cabin in the woods. When he was about a teen (for elven standards), his parents went out hunting and never returned. From this point on, Aegnir was left to defend for himself. Naturally, he was good with a bow and thus began to hunt. At first he only hunted for himself and remained in that cabin. As he approached adulthood, however, he grew lonely and decided to move to the the nearest city. Once in Galheigh, he continued to hunt and sold his kills at the local market. Over time, he noticed that the crowds slowly diminished, but didn't think much of it. When he encountered the rogues (whom he outran) and saw the offer, he knew he had to help.
Other: He's mainly a hunter and doesn't exactly have much experience in adventuring. He is quite skilled with his bow though, which certainly helps in the manner.

Galeigh Keep
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 9 times - Last edited at 02:07:24 15/02/2013 by redwes
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#12 Posted: 05:14:02 17/02/2013
Name: Dar'Jo
Race: Cat-human. (More cat than human though.)
Class: Sorcerer, dabbles a bit in herbal healing and healing magic.
Appearance: Six feet tall, orange-brown fur, has a long tail that nearly touches the floor, yellow eyes, three diagonal scars above his nose. He wears a light blue and tan hooded robe, a golden enchanted circlet and leather boots. Has a spell book attatched to a belt at his side.
Personality: Highly intelligent, is extremely interested about past and ancient events. Tries to learn as much as he can. Is not afraid to ask questions.
Weapons/Powers: Magic, mostly magic that burns, freezes and destroys. He does know some healing spells.
Alignment: Good.
History: N/A at this point, I'll develope his history as I go.
Other:

Galeigh's Keep
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:15:18 17/02/2013 by torok
#13 Posted: 05:20:34 22/02/2013
Name: Inigo
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman/Monk
Appearance:[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Personality: Shy and easily scared, but not afraid to speak. Somewhat of a carefree person and seems overconfident at first glance.
Weapons/Powers: Able to make use of whatever he can get his hands on, but his main and most powerful weapon by far is his one-edged, curved scimitar. However, since those are rarely made, he sticks with the good-old one-handed broadsword.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
History: His father was a masterful tactician during wartime, able to use both magic and sword. His mother was a skilled archer and a skilled swordsman. So naturally, he was trained from a young age by them and had an excellent background to be better than the average swordsman even before his home was burned down and his parents brutally murdered. They were killed by the 'law' for 'crimes against the Royal House'. It was all a conspiracy, of course, but no one could prove that. Inigo sought refuge in a monastery after narrowly escaping those who killed his parents. In an effort to conceal his sadness, he adapted a carefree personality while also being rather touchy. Here he further continued his studies in martial arts, mentally disciplining himself as well as physically now yet he lacked the 'spirituality' to become a true monk. Inigo is called away from the monastery to take a journey with some other monks. Along the way, they are ambushed, and though Inigo survives the attack due to his powahful skillz, his means of transportation and all the other monks are dead, leaving him stranded and heading for the nearest city. Galheigh.
Other: (Credit to original artist and original character and copyright Nintendo/Fire Emblem)
Galheigh Keep
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:40 03/03/2013 by Dragon-outcast
#14 Posted: 00:50:04 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I need to ask him about what he's gonna do next.
But he's on his honeymoon with CL's unrivaled laziness so it'll take a while.
#15 Posted: 06:55:22 05/03/2013
We all need to put our heads together (not literally) and devise a plan to assassinate CL's laziness (literally). Ready? Go.
---
#16 Posted: 23:08:49 10/03/2013
ditch CL's laziness....
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me