Page 1 of 1
Variants [CLOSED]
MRskylanderT Yellow Sparx Gems: 1080
#1 Posted: 23:24:23 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
How will they make variants for the swap force character?....I think it is a good question to ponder over.
---
***** I have The Extremely Rare Arena Tour Dark Spyros *****
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2 Posted: 23:34:25 12/02/2013
I think it may be the same. Just one half will be a variant (or perhaps both) and one won't.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#3 Posted: 01:08:19 13/02/2013
I don't think they will for the swappable ones, just for the normal ones. Also I think there won't be any legendary swappable ones either.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 14:36:13 13/02/2013
I'm positive we'll get a Legendary Swaplander. In Giants we got ones for regular figures, Giants, AND Lightcores, so I can't see them not making one or 2 for TRU. I'd imagine though that there will be some sort of exception to their name, so like...It'll only say "Legendary" if both halves are together. Or something to that effect.

I think in terms of variants we'll see the a lot of "chase" versions and probably some regular colored versions. It'd be nice to encourage people to get the variants if they 1) distribute them more commonly and 2) make the chase ones come up as different in the game. So like, a line of...purple figures or something and lets say there's 3 of them that color (I'll go with Wash Buckler, S3 Stealth and Rollerbrawl for this example)

In the game, it'll say "Special" but the actual color of the character will be different, just like the regular color versions are different (ie, Jade Flashwing, Molten Hot Dog, etc).
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#5 Posted: 14:40:39 13/02/2013
Legendary Wash Gnarly Charge! Punch Freeze Molten Bomb! LMAO sounds awful smilie idk howd they do it tho.... we'll have to wait and see hehe
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#6 Posted: 20:35:36 13/02/2013
Maybe the top half says 'Legendary'
Say we get L-Magna Charge (I hope we do)
It will probably say something like: Legendary Magna Bomb
---
Eggs
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#7 Posted: 20:41:30 13/02/2013
I would think the top part being a variant would only effect the onscreen name but both piece's color scheme would be reflected when used within the game. So personally I don't think the fact that the SF Skylanders can separate would preclude them from making Legendary or color variants for SF characters.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me