water- gill grint and zap
undead- cynder and hex
tech- drobot and trigger happy
life- stealth elf and zook
air- jet vac and liggtning rod
fire- eruptor and hot dog
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#52 Posted: 21:13:17 13/02/2013
as cool of a figure as eruptor is (fairly useless in game) id be surprised to see him get another figure...we have S1/S2/Lightcore, i dont think we need another just yet.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#53 Posted: 21:50:04 13/02/2013
After thinking about it, now I think there won't be any Series 3. What could they do, a Wow-Pow V2? I'm thinking since there's 16 "returning fan favorites," the 8 from Spyro's Adventure will get a Series 2 and the 8 from Giants will get a Series 2. Think about it. This means there will still be 8 un-reposed. From Giants. Game 4 comes out. 8 Giants get reposed, possibly, along with 8 Swap-Force Skylanders and 16 Core Skylanders. Still 8 left over. This could be what they're planning.

As for Stealth Elf, it could be a variant or a LightCore, but that's the only thing I could think of that shows that my idea is completely wrong.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#54 Posted: 21:55:06 13/02/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
well see whose laughing when its fall and eruptor is released

see you in fall

I'm not saying "there defiantly won't be a Series 3 Eruptor" I'm saying that a Series 3 Eruptor has not been confirmed, which is what you suggested.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#55 Posted: 22:44:40 13/02/2013
Assuming the unreposed characters make it: Spyro and Voodood, Bash or Terrafin and Dino Rang, Gill Grunt and Wham Shell, Eruptor and Sunburn, Trigger Happy and Boomer, Cynder and Ghost Roaster, Sonic Boom and Warnado, and Stealth Elf (confirmed), and Camo.
#56 Posted: 23:12:49 13/02/2013
Quote: fireofexile
After thinking about it, now I think there won't be any Series 3. What could they do, a Wow-Pow V2? I'm thinking since there's 16 "returning fan favorites," the 8 from Spyro's Adventure will get a Series 2 and the 8 from Giants will get a Series 2. Think about it. This means there will still be 8 un-reposed. From Giants. Game 4 comes out. 8 Giants get reposed, possibly, along with 8 Swap-Force Skylanders and 16 Core Skylanders. Still 8 left over. This could be what they're planning.

As for Stealth Elf, it could be a variant or a LightCore, but that's the only thing I could think of that shows that my idea is completely wrong.

theyve confirmed in an interview s3 characters will get an additional wow pow in (so both the s2 wow pow and the s3 wow pow) personally i disagree with this..as they should get a different wow pow...but not both.
#57 Posted: 23:21:44 13/02/2013
Quote: IJJusion

theyve confirmed in an interview s3 characters will get an additional wow pow in (so both the s2 wow pow and the s3 wow pow) personally i disagree with this..as they should get a different wow pow...but not both.

S3 is a stupid idea. What's next, Series 42 = Place Skylander on portal. it will light, shoot sparks, burst into flame, instantly kill everything it touches, shoots water everywhere, and blows enemies away with wind, makes the earth cave in, shoots magic bolts, has catapults attached to it, and summons the dead.

Of course, that's just its SEVENTH Wow-Pow.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#58 Posted: 23:26:25 13/02/2013
^ That. would. actually. be. AWESOME.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#59 Posted: 23:30:24 13/02/2013
Quote: Matteomax
^ That. would. actually. be. AWESOME.

I know, and I forgot the Life element in that.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#60 Posted: 23:55:09 13/02/2013
Quote: bionicle2809
Quote: I-Brawler
well see whose laughing when its fall and eruptor is released

see you in fall

I'm not saying "there defiantly won't be a Series 3 Eruptor" I'm saying that a Series 3 Eruptor has not been confirmed, which is what you suggested.

i just feel like dropping this right now.
---
you never saw me
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:56:18 13/02/2013 by I-Brawler
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#61 Posted: 10:34:29 14/02/2013
stealth elf,shroomboom
slambam,chill
bash,prism break
jetvac, any
chopchop,hex
eruptor, ignitor
double trouble,spyro
trigger happy,drobot

I think this will be the returning 16. this is a way that Acti will test our patience and loyalty. lmao
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
#62 Posted: 19:36:23 14/02/2013
Quote: IJJusion

S3 is a stupid idea. What's next, Series 42 = Place Skylander on portal. it will light, shoot sparks, burst into flame, instantly kill everything it touches, shoots water everywhere, and blows enemies away with wind, makes the earth cave in, shoots magic bolts, has catapults attached to it, and summons the dead.

Of course, that's just its SEVENTH Wow-Pow.

you had a good argument till you said they shoot sparks that burst into flames killing everything it touches....GIVE ME SERIES 42 ACTIVISION!! smilie
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me