darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Full collection, or No collection?
Page 1 of 1
Full collection, or No collection? [CLOSED]
granitecrusher Green Sparx Gems: 434
#1 Posted: 16:43:35 11/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey Portal Masters.
I just got a new computer, and sold my old one, so now I have around $700.
I thought maybe I could get all 56 figures from Swap Force.
But I can't seem to make up my mind whether I want to or not.
Can you guys around the community help me figure out my (tragic) problem?
Are the lightcores & S3's worth it?
Let me know what you think!
Thanks alot!
-Crusher
---
If anybody has a green Gill Grunt, PM me if you have a reasonable price.
JackSparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2349
#2 Posted: 16:52:16 11/02/2013
It's up to yourself what you want to do. I planned not to get S2's for giants but have now decided i want to. Then i had to buy single packs of the S2's which was a pain! smilie
---
Trade: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie S2 smilie smilie smilie smilie LC smilie smilie
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#3 Posted: 17:51:54 11/02/2013
I recommend you get all of the new lightcores and Swap force smilie
---
Im so proud of you
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#4 Posted: 18:13:41 11/02/2013
I recommend to you getting the 16 swap ones and the 16 new normal ones, if you don't have a Skylanders that's getting reposed, get it, I think it would be better if you forgot the S3 and Lightcore ones you already have in normal form
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#5 Posted: 18:44:50 11/02/2013
I was gonna get all of them but with the amount of brand new announced for swap force I'm not. I'll just get one of each character.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#6 Posted: 20:04:26 11/02/2013
Quote: SkylandersBoy
I recommend to you getting the 16 swap ones and the 16 new normal ones, if you don't have a Skylanders that's getting reposed, get it, I think it would be better if you forgot the S3 and Lightcore ones you already have in normal form

Yeah, I think thats the best options
---
Im so proud of you
Hakann Yellow Sparx Gems: 1238
#7 Posted: 20:10:26 11/02/2013
Quote: granitecrusher
Hey Portal Masters.
I just got a new computer, and sold my old one, so now I have around $700.
I thought maybe I could get all 56 figures from Swap Force.
But I can't seem to make up my mind whether I want to or not.
Can you guys around the community help me figure out my (tragic) problem?
Are the lightcores & S3's worth it?
Let me know what you think!
Thanks alot!
-Crusher

dont dont recomend you buy this because if you realy need the money for a emergency ou wont have it.
In the future when this francise over(will take a few years some parents are alredy dening buying the toys)
---
Expect the unexpected
Legodude56 Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#8 Posted: 20:21:39 11/02/2013
Probably the new, swap force, and your favorite S3. Honestly, the lightcores aren't worth it too me.
---
"You have to go back" -Matt
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#9 Posted: 20:27:47 11/02/2013
I only will only buy the new characters. I started collecting when giants came of so I'm gonna end up with all s2, newlanders, and giants. I didn't get lightcore because its the same character with a higher price tag that does less. For this game I'm getting 16 swap, 16 newlanders, and the ones that didn't get series 2 in giants. If I heard about skylanders when spyros adventure was out I would have gotten the complete set and no series 2. So it's up to you, unless you are a collector I suggest only getting the characters you don't have.
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#10 Posted: 20:54:51 11/02/2013
if u have the complete collection since SSA and SG why stop now if not just get the once you like for each element of each abilities for SSF. then pick newlanders or s3s that you might have fun with or looks cool to play with.
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:00 11/02/2013 by FLEIJA
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#11 Posted: 21:25:40 11/02/2013
If its unique in the game I will get it. I really enjoyed and made use of the ability to swap paths for S2's in giants. I also thought that some of the Wow Pow were pretty helpful.

Using this logic I would personally say that if you can afford them the rereleases are worth it. I bought the lightcore and they are pretty but the lack of additional features that the S2 had made me feel that they are really only for completest players and most could easily live without them.
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#12 Posted: 21:39:06 11/02/2013
The swap path ability made it so that some characters could complete some of Heroic Challenges without having to reset them, like Sonic Boom. I was very skeptical about the S2s initially but I've come to enjoy them and I've collected all that have been released thus far.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me