Page 1 of 1
Any changes to 3DS version? [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#1 Posted: 20:32:12 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Anyone think they'll change the 3DS version of Sklanders: Swap Force?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Pandaman Red Sparx Gems: 64
#2 Posted: 20:33:08 08/02/2013
Probably
---
The manliest of all men is a flippin' panda! smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:49:24 08/02/2013
It'll probably be different since it's been different in the last 2 games. In a way that's great because a lot of people who have the Nintendo consoles won't overlap with the same game, as well as having a nice exclusive.

Because both games will have jumping though, it's harder to say what sort of things will change. Maybe that one will have Cali, if she doesn't make it into the console version. (Hugo wasn't in the console version of Giants but he is in the 3DS version)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#4 Posted: 20:50:16 08/02/2013
I think it will be the same like Giants because it has the same developer - nspace :/
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#5 Posted: 22:10:34 08/02/2013
I still think it'll be a different game. A different storyline and all. I mean if they did try to make it a watered down version of the console games it'd make a lot of people disappointed.

Though I'm more curious about some other things. With the way Swap force skylanders are, it'd be even further nuiecence if the player still has to use the portal of power to swap their active character. Honestly, I still think they should make it to where you only have to use the portal of power to bring the skylander into the game for the first time and to update the character. Then just swap the active or the piece of the swap force character in game. This way if you max your character out then you don't have to mess with updating your toy with the exception of hats. This would help the game be more portable so you could have access to all your characters on the go without having to bring all your characters with you.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#6 Posted: 22:16:34 08/02/2013
i hope they will as this will offer more gameplay and storyline rather just watered down version of the consoles.
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#7 Posted: 22:48:25 08/02/2013
Quote: spyroflame0487
It'll probably be different since it's been different in the last 2 games. In a way that's great because a lot of people who have the Nintendo consoles won't overlap with the same game, as well as having a nice exclusive.

Because both games will have jumping though, it's harder to say what sort of things will change. Maybe that one will have Cali, if she doesn't make it into the console version. (Hugo wasn't in the console version of Giants but he is in the 3DS version)

Hugo was 10 seconds in the console version. smilie
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me