darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Dear ATVI/Vicarious Visions /n-Space/Beenox
Page 1 of 1
Dear ATVI/Vicarious Visions /n-Space/Beenox [CLOSED]
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 00:43:22 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Dear you guys.

I love the 3DS versions of the Skylanders games.

I HATE the 3DS portal. I mean, it does what it's supposed to do... but it's pretty slow. If you're just swapping out characters, it's not a huge deal... but, when I got Giants, loading all the characters into the game... bleh. Painful.

So, here's what I ask - nay, beg. How about some kind of Wii U (and/or Wii) Connectivity feature that will allow us to "sync" our 3DS with our Wii U/Wii so that we can copy our console collection over to the portable title.

Because, when SWAP Force comes out, having to scan 100+ characters into the 3DS version is going to suck. Hard.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#2 Posted: 04:33:47 07/02/2013
Reward somebody in your family (Like a younger Skylanders fan) with something cool for doing it. Gamemaster style.
---
cry baby, I am
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 04:36:15 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
lol. It's me and my wife. Although she did get me the Gnarly Wii Bundle for Valentine's Day, I'm pretty sure I can't talk her into it... smilie
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#4 Posted: 04:38:34 07/02/2013
A nephew or niece? smilie
Maybe the kid next door who stares at your collection through the window?
---
cry baby, I am
da_man671 Blue Sparx Gems: 634
#5 Posted: 08:31:38 07/02/2013
^ Lol
Teratron Yellow Sparx Gems: 1796
#6 Posted: 22:38:49 07/02/2013
If they ever add internet connectivity, I'd love to see our collections for the games be integrated with our Universe collections. Not only is it an incredible pain to register everything on the 3DS, it's also a huge pain if you then want to register everything in Universe. And then if you want to keep your Hero Level synced too...

Plus, there's the issue of ownership being tied to a specific save slot. If you have everything tied to a single profile, you can then actually reap the rewards of having a large collection when you start a new save file rather than having to go and manually switch ownership each time.

Not to mention how much of a hassle it will be to switch over your entire ever-growing past collection each time a new game is released.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me