darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Petition to Activision for our super Fan to be your Reviewer!
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Petition to Activision for our super Fan to be your Reviewer! [CLOSED]
tGrimm Blue Sparx Gems: 991
#1 Posted: 22:27:34 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I personally think we should start a petition to Activision to get with GameMaster78 for all these beta testing and product reviews. He's clearly a bigger fan and collector than this family gamer guy. You know back in the star wars days there was a guy who collected everything imaginable star wars, he eventually was employed by Lucasfilm and still has a museum of everything star wars today. I think GameMaster78 would make a great PR guy between the fan base and Activision.

I know there are Activision guys on this site - who do we need to petition? Everybody who agrees, post comments below, let's make this happen. I'm tired of reading/watching the FGTV reviews, they never answer tho most common of questions? Portal backwards compatible? Adventure packs to new worlds? Online Player vs Player play? Etc...

Assuming GameMaster78 would even want to do this that is?
---
Yeah, I'm major OCD - I have them all, every one of them, and most of the easy to find variants. My favorite is Quick Draw Rattle Shake!
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#2 Posted: 22:29:00 06/02/2013
this topic has my support
---
Green Bean Machine
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#3 Posted: 22:35:19 06/02/2013
I'll throw in my support, as well.
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#4 Posted: 22:35:45 06/02/2013
I agree with tis topic and support it
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#5 Posted: 22:40:13 06/02/2013
I support this.
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#6 Posted: 22:48:03 06/02/2013
Not to bash FGTV, but half the time he has no idea what he is talking about. GM78 is probably the biggest skylanders fan out there! FGTV got ARBO, but he has 1/10 of GM's collection! I fully support!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:48:29 06/02/2013 by TheBakonBitz
mxzx800ho Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#7 Posted: 22:50:12 06/02/2013
Excuse me but there are other big collectors here that choose not to flaunt it.
---
I have Frightrider and Rattle shake Fritolay figures for trade for rares
#8 Posted: 22:55:26 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
In response to

mxzx800ho:
Excuse me but there are other big collectors here that choose not to flaunt it.

Not doubting there are other big fans out there, and where as you may see someone as flaunting what they have, others see it as being excited and wanting to share, tell, show off, etc everything they have - in my opinion, that is exactly the kind of fan rep we need between us and Activision.

I appreciate the responses thus far, but if you don't agree, just read on. Only looking for as many positive responses as possible here, and hopefully a response from Activision itself.
---
Yeah, I'm major OCD - I have them all, every one of them, and most of the easy to find variants. My favorite is Quick Draw Rattle Shake!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9 Posted: 23:02:06 06/02/2013
I give my support to this topic.
mxzx800ho Yellow Sparx Gems: 1101
#10 Posted: 23:04:56 06/02/2013
I give myself support. I have every skylanders figure out to date other then the new toy fair ones.
---
I have Frightrider and Rattle shake Fritolay figures for trade for rares
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#11 Posted: 23:06:44 06/02/2013
Holy moley. Guys, I am honored you would even do something like this for me. Truly, there are no words.

I have always thought it would be cool to do advanced reviews on Skylanders, or be able to attend things like E3 and Toy Fair, or anything in the interest of getting us fans all of the 411 on everything Skylanders.

I've been keeping it close to my chest, but I had always wanted to make a site that has the most comprehensive data on EVERY Skylander, but at the same time, do really indepth reviews of each and every Skylander, right down to the packaging.

My start will be small, as I only have a Youtube channel with 1 Skylanders video on it. However, in time, I hope to do Heroic Challenge playthroughs, Level playthroughs, tips & tricks, reviews of figures, suggested paths, and strategies for EVERY Skylander against every other Skylander.

It's part of the reason why I chose to buy 3 of every character, was in hopes I can save others money, by showing them both paths and people could decide from the get-go.

I am a screenwriter, but ever since Skylanders has come about, I always thought of how cool it would be to work around the Skylanders franchise, whether it's from advanced reviews, or being able to attend conventions and help Activision sell the brand. I didnt get that idea until I found myself at TRU's at random times, always selling copies of Skylanders to customers who knew nothing. It got to the point my local TRU asked me if I wanted a job. I asked, "what would I do?" Without hesitation, they said, "R-Zone."

Gaming is a forte in life for me, but man, to be able to go to conventions and enlighten people to what Skylanders really means to this industry, would be a dream come true.

But, even as a reviewer, that would be awesome, if it meant getting this brand more known than it already is.

I will have to link everyone here to my Youtube channel, once I fill it with videos. Thanks again, though, everyone. It was nice of people to even think about me like this. I can't lie. Most of my life I was told a lot of bad things. Whether it was my step dad telling my mother I messed up her life by existing, despite never being in trouble with the law or school or whatnot (he was just verbally abusive), to my ex fiancee running me down. It's nice to see people say some good things for once. No matter what comes of this, it was the thought that counts.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#12 Posted: 23:08:29 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
As do I mxzx800ho, however, I neither have the time or level of excitement to get on this forum and actively review every figure and every aspect of the game. I think GameMaster78 would be the guy for that job.
---
#13 Posted: 23:17:34 06/02/2013
LOL! Would you guys believe it? I actually bought a capture card solely due to Skylanders. It was part of a grand scheme. Now that I am done with my second script, I can focus on making videos for this franchise.

I've thought about investing in a better camera, in order to do live video reviews of not only Skylander figures themselves, right down to talking about the paint scheme, but also reviewing Skylanders products.
---
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#14 Posted: 23:25:41 06/02/2013
[User Posted Image]
- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:28:29 06/02/2013 by fireofexile
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6325
#15 Posted: 23:37:47 06/02/2013
I support this fully.
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Jakemouse Blue Sparx Gems: 690
#16 Posted: 23:40:42 06/02/2013
Don't know him, but I'm pretty new to these forums. If he sounds as good as you guys say he is, then sure. I support.
---
The Dream Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#17 Posted: 23:44:40 06/02/2013
My thoughts on this:

FGTV has been a big provider of skylander news since the beginning and had a good relationship with the game makers.

FGTV gets thing wrong ALOT.

In the 48 hours the game has been announced FGTV has made 3 possible major mistakes:

Mistaken a series 2 Eruptor as a new figure and falsely or prematurely confirmed it for relrelease

Insisted on using the term series 3 despite having the head game designer refuse to use the term and correct it to returning favorites

Made a video claiming to announce the starter pack figures and then openly state in the video that he wasn't sure if the ones he stated were right. (Stealth Elf and Wash Buckle right but it looks like his alternate pick Blast Zone will be used over his actual pick Magna Charge)

GM knows his stuff and I don't believe he would make these mistakes

I have never seen a video or news article from GM to test his skills

Saying these things FGTV should not be the face of Skylanders that it has been but I'd need to see more from GM before I really supported making him the new king.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:32 06/02/2013 by ItsJustMe
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#18 Posted: 23:48:30 06/02/2013
My support.

---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#19 Posted: 23:49:41 06/02/2013
I support this as well. Geekdad gets so much stuff wrong it's pitiful(also crappily edited in the figures for the first Swapforce video,which is easy to notice), and if GameMaster can at least spare the time for this,it'd be a huge improvement and would make everything a lot more interesting for people watching the videos.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Jakemouse Blue Sparx Gems: 690
#20 Posted: 23:50:03 06/02/2013
Lol, anyone is better than that COINOP TV guy. "Hey Portal Masters!"
---
The Dream Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#21 Posted: 23:54:53 06/02/2013
He's good ^
I support this 100%
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#22 Posted: 00:19:44 07/02/2013
Guys, thanks. It's so odd seeing people stand behind this. I'm serious, whatever happens, I won't let anyone down when it comes to Skylanders coverage. I will do the best I can with what I have to work with. If Activision would ever allow me to be a representative for the Skylanders brand, be it in this state, or worldwide, I could seriously help this brand, even though it's as popular as it is.

No matter what, though, I am going to make some awesome videos. My son is really good at the Battle Mode, so he and I will make videos of each Skylander battling each Skylander, in order to show their strengths and weaknesses from a strategic standpoint. I will do walkthroughs of every game, and reviews of figures ingame and out.

It's just really odd seeing people stand behind this, but no matter what happens, it's the thought that counted.

I did mention in another post, something about Andy at FGTV. When interviewing the person from Vicarious Visions, there were certain questions I would have asked. I know journalists and bloggers who interview people probably have guidelines to follow before the interview even takes place, but the questions I had, wouldn't have treaded fragile ground - in my eyes. I would have asked -

1: Do each of the Skylanders still unlock a Heroic Challenge, including Swap Force Skylanders?
2: Do Swap Force Skylanders get to purchase new abilities like every other Skylander?
3: Are Feats of Strength still in the game, in order to give the Giants something to do?
4: Are there new Adventure Packs and Magical Items slated for release alongside Swap Force?
5: If it's no trouble, are you allowed to divulge if the game's length is akin to the first game or the second game?
6: When will more of the Skylanders from Swap Force be revealed to the public?
7: Is the Skylanders series ever moving to the Playstation Vita?
8: Will the Skylanders be able to break their capped stats from Giants, in Swap Force?

I don't want to knock anyone, but I felt Andy could have asked some more questions. It was informative, but I like a wealth of info. It's like, when people interviewed Reggie Fils Aime during the period a lot of Operation Rainfall fans (including me) were mad about the state of Xenoblade's release here in NA, people like Geoff Keighley, Rich over at IGN, or even Raw Meat Cowboy at Gonintendo.com would refuse to ask him, despite Operation Rainfall making waves all over social media sites. I kept listening to the interviews while they were in person, and I was like "Ask, already. Ask." They never asked. I kept telling myself, "Man, if only it was me interviewing him. I would have asked for the public."

I guess journalists have their own style. However, now that we know about Swap Force, information will die out until around E3, where sparks of information will come about, and die out again until about a month before release. Being a Skylander fan, I would try and get interviews set up as often as possible, to keep people informed on all things Skylanders, while at the same time, trying to bring a wealth of information to the Skylanders census, to sate their appetites while we anxiously await each new offering.

One thing I felt people lacked before Giants release, was digging for info on the 3DS game. We knew next to nothing about that game until it released, outside of a snippet of gameplay during a Nintendo Direct video. I wanted to know so much about that game, but it's like those in the media pretended it didn't even exist. The game wasn't even bad at that. So, why not cover it alongside the console versions of the game?
---
Gaiaknight Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#23 Posted: 00:25:27 07/02/2013
got my support
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
0_0 Ripto Gems: 11
#24 Posted: 00:33:41 07/02/2013
Quote: zook it up
this topic has my support

Quote: Orohu
I'll throw in my support, as well.

Quote: BigGuy0810
I agree with tis topic and support it

Quote: somePerson
I support this.

Quote: TheBakonBitz
Not to bash FGTV, but half the time he has no idea what he is talking about. GM78 is probably the biggest skylanders fan out there! FGTV got ARBO, but he has 1/10 of GM's collection! I fully support!

Quote: weebbby
I give my support to this topic.

Quote: fireofexile
[User Posted Image]
- - -

Quote: AJAwesome
I support this fully.

Quote: joerox123

Quote: Bifrost
I support this as well. Geekdad gets so much stuff wrong it's pitiful(also crappily edited in the figures for the first Swapforce video,which is easy to notice), and if GameMaster can at least spare the time for this,it'd be a huge improvement and would make everything a lot more interesting for people watching the videos.

all these posts combined. GM78 IS BETTER THAN FGTV. ^.^
Legodude56 Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#25 Posted: 00:38:52 07/02/2013
yes. Yes. YES. YES You have my support. And guess what!
[User Posted Image]
---
"You have to go back" -Matt
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#26 Posted: 00:46:18 07/02/2013
Quote: Legodude56
yes. Yes. YES. YES You have my support. And guess what!
[User Posted Image]

Beats my post by a mile smilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#27 Posted: 01:52:09 07/02/2013
This topic gets my support!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#28 Posted: 02:02:18 07/02/2013
HAHA! If I were president, Skylanders would be the law.
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#29 Posted: 02:06:39 07/02/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
HAHA! If I were president, Skylanders would be the law.

GM78 for prez
---
Green Bean Machine
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#30 Posted: 02:08:59 07/02/2013
GM78 for Eon!
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#31 Posted: 02:10:14 07/02/2013
Quote: ItsJustMe
My thoughts on this:

FGTV has been a big provider of skylander news since the beginning and had a good relationship with the game makers.

In the 48 hours the game has been announced FGTV has made 3 possible major mistakes:

Mistaken a series 2 Eruptor as a new figure and falsely or prematurely confirmed it for relrelease

Insisted on using the term series 3 despite having the head game designer refuse to use the term and correct it to returning favorites

Made a video claiming to announce the starter pack figures and then openly state in the video that he wasn't sure if the ones he stated were right. (Stealth Elf and Wash Buckle right but it looks like his alternate pick Blast Zone will be used over his actual pick Magna Charge)

Saying these things FGTV should not be the face of Skylanders that it has been but I'd need to see more from GM before I really supported making him the new king.

I'll have to agree with this. There's no doubt that he'd do a better job than FGTV, though to be honest, I don't like the way he posts five paragraphs on Skylanders every time he's seen. I can only imagine how long his articles would be, his writing style simply wouldn't interest me if it's the way it is when he posts elsewhere. Also, sometimes I just feel like I should take everything with a pinch of salt that he says. Before Giants, he said he would only buy one of every S2 because they could switch paths, and he said that he would make a Skylanders comprehensive site that had everything on every version... Guess what... Neither are true yet.

I think somebody who actually plays and understands the game more than FGTV should just open up a Skylanders-specific site, get good with Activision perfectly so they can reveal info to us early, and become the main source like what FGTV are now. FGTV's misguided articles wouldn't annoy me nearly as much if there were other good sources for information available, but Activision must have a fetish with them or something... In comparison to what they have, it's very rare that another place gets information first. But sadly, Activision are generally jerks descision-wise to this fanbase, so I think we're stuck with FGTV.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:13:07 07/02/2013 by GamingMaster_76
yokey25 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#32 Posted: 02:30:30 07/02/2013
GM you have my full support and I would have supported earlier if I had not been doing home work/eating dinner
---
My favorite swap is Free Shift. As Shakespeare would say"Tis an awesome character."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:14 07/02/2013 by yokey25
LiliButts Red Sparx Gems: 91
#33 Posted: 02:31:01 07/02/2013
Although i doubt any of this would be possible. I guess i'd support.
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#34 Posted: 03:04:22 07/02/2013
Quote: joerox123

Anyone notice?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#35 Posted: 03:13:18 07/02/2013
The Maverick Hunters and I offer our support.smilie
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#36 Posted: 03:15:54 07/02/2013
That was hilarious, but couldn't post because I didn't wanna log in at school.

On the other hand to the guy that says GM's articles are too long... First of all he is a script writer, what do you expect 2 sentences? Second I'd rather read 5 minutes of correct, informative and exciting text then to read FGTV's mostly false, short, and skimpy text. I still can't belove he got a Arbo though!!!!!
#37 Posted: 03:42:10 07/02/2013
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Quote: ItsJustMe
My thoughts on this:

I'll have to agree with this. There's no doubt that he'd do a better job than FGTV, though to be honest, I don't like the way he posts five paragraphs on Skylanders every time he's seen. I can only imagine how long his articles would be, his writing style simply wouldn't interest me if it's the way it is when he posts elsewhere. Also, sometimes I just feel like I should take everything with a pinch of salt that he says. Before Giants, he said he would only buy one of every S2 because they could switch paths, and he said that he would make a Skylanders comprehensive site that had everything on every version... Guess what... Neither are true yet.

I think somebody who actually plays and understands the game more than FGTV should just open up a Skylanders-specific site, get good with Activision perfectly so they can reveal info to us early, and become the main source like what FGTV are now. FGTV's misguided articles wouldn't annoy me nearly as much if there were other good sources for information available, but Activision must have a fetish with them or something... In comparison to what they have, it's very rare that another place gets information first. But sadly, Activision are generally jerks descision-wise to this fanbase, so I think we're stuck with FGTV.

I have to admit, I don't know why they allow him there so much. Sure, he runs a blog on Wired.com, but his info isn't totally accurate sometimes.

His unboxing videos, of the figures he got early, didn't really seem indepth. I know he didn't have the game to go further, but he seemed to just throw them together. Had it been me, personally, I would have sat the figure down on a desk, showed all angles, talked about paint aps, and try to do an all angles view of the figure and packaging.

He is a lucky person, though. For him simply being a part of the gaming news industry, he still got to visit Toys for Bob. I couldn't imagine what it would be like walking into the office of the first game in my history of gaming, that has captivated me the way it has. To stand next to that case of figures and gaze upon them with my own eyes would truly be awesome.

To shake hands with Paul and the others would be awesome. To see how a Skylander is made first hand would be awesome. Skylanders, symbolizes to me, a defining moment in gaming history. Toys for Bob dared to do what others might have thought of on paper, but never put in the books. They dared to be different when the other developers were constantly cramming racers and FPS's down our throats.

This game is everything games like Gauntlet should have been. If Swap Force turns into a mix of Gauntlet Legends and platforming, it will be next to Mario, Ratchet, Sly, and Jak, as platformers other would-be platformers should have been.

I dream, and this may sound funny, about being able to walk in their offices with one of my variants and ask if I could have the awesome team who created this franchise sign it, from card, to bubble. I could display it proudly, as a truly one of a kind piece of Skylanders merchandise.

I have seriously never gotten into something like this before. When I was growing up, the biggest collection I could say I owned, were my Ninja Turtles. Even then, I stopped when it came time to chase girls and hang with my friends. Skylanders novels are the first novels I ever bought in my life. The Skylanders Sticker Book is the first ever sticker book I've ever owned. I have a photostatic memory, and I can tell you that as a kid, I wasn't ever given much. Like the PS1 defined 3D gameplay, the Dreamcast innovated with true online gaming (yes I know the X-Band came out beforehand but it was flawed), Goldeneye revolutionized console FPS multiplayer gameplay, which was then usurped by system link console FPS gaming with Halo, Skylanders will sit alongside gamings finest achievements, because Toys for Bob dared to be different.

Even though I critisize Giants at times, due to being shorter, or the fact I truly miss Adventure Packs, I won't stop liking or supporting this franchise. One day, gaming might not be this anymore. Everyone here should pull out their tablets, iPhones, or rip the harddrives out of their 360 or PS3 and take a good look at them. One day, there is the very real possibility that what you hold in your hand, is the only gaming you will have. Nothing physical. Nothing innovative. Just phones, tablets, codes with DRM tied to harddrives that costed 50+ dollars, and you have nothing but a line of 0100101010101011 to show for it, and even you can't see that code. You're told how you can access your content, and by certain rules and guidelines.

Skylanders doesn't do that for the customer. It allows you to spend for physical on-disc data. Our hard earned money spent on these things, allows us to touch them or look at them. Toys for Bob is up there with the greatest of developers, due to Skylanders, in my books. Miyamoto (Mario), Sackaguchi (Final Fantasy), Hori (Dragon Quest) Inafune (Mega Man), Paul Reiche III (Skylanders).

For reference, in my history of gaming, I have a top 10 list. Skylanders entered that list. Since it's an annual franchise, I will lump the franchise together as a whole, whereas you will see me list specific games of another series. What are my top 10 favorites?

1: Super Mario Galaxy 2
2: Xenoblade
3: Skylanders series
4: Chrono Trigger
5: Ni No Kuni
6: Halo series
7: Bayonetta
8: Red Dead Redemption
9: Banjo-Kazooie
10: Zelda: Twilight Princess

But again, Andy is lucky. He gets to walk into the TFB offices due to the publicity he provides. I wish there was a way I could provide publicity for Skylanders, and I have started building up subscribers to my Youtube channel. These subscribers anxiously await - I assume - more content from me. Hopefully that would allow me to attend E3 as a gaming journalist persay, or Toy Fair, and maybe get to go out to the TFB offices in order to conduct my own interviews and such.

A job as an official Skylanders rep would be a godsend. I know there were people paid to be Activision reps here in Oklahoma City when the first game came out. If I had that job, to help the public know more about Skylanders, while getting paid for it, would be truly amazing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:56 07/02/2013 by GameMaster78
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#38 Posted: 03:47:54 07/02/2013
you have my support
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#39 Posted: 03:53:13 07/02/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
The Maverick Hunters and I offer our support.smilie

And to add to what I wrote above, I have something for you, Blaze.

I am an avid Mega Man fan. The only other part of my room not decked out in Skylanders - my 4th wall - is devoted to Mega Man. I recently bought the D-Arts Mega Man X figures, as X is my favorite storyline out of the Mega Man franchise. It's the only one that has a story that could make for a great movie.

My point? I talked to Capcom back in 2001, about what it would take to get the rights to the Mega Man franchise. I do have some of the script written, for a live-action X film. It wouldn't be titled Mega Man X, however, as that wouldn't attract an audience. It would be called Maverick Hunter X. I love what I wrote of it so far.

Despite being live-action, it would have a dark tone to it, and any actor would have to wear quite the bubbly suit of armor, as well as shave their eyelashes and eyelids, or have makeup comparable to that Otto person on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, because robots don't have Eyelashes/lids.

Maybe one day, you will get to see it on the screen. I will give you a taste of how it starts, though. It starts with Sigma discovering a Maverick in an abandoned facility in the desert. Sigma and this Maverick fight, and we see who it is (and you should know who I am talking about). It ends with Sigma crushing the Maverick's jewel, which has a W displayed in it at the time, and Sigma losing an arm. He simply walks off and then fade to years later, in 21XX. The thing I don't want newcomers to know, is who the real bad guy was in that fight. It could have been Sigma, or you know who. I want the revelation of you know who being a creation of Wily, to be a secret until the end of a planned trilogy, where you know who and X fight, which results in Simga nearly killing them both, but X is saved, while the other perishes. The trilogy would end with Eurasia nearly crashing to Earth, but the shuttle stopped it, but not before you know who finally "awakened."

You heard it first. smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:55:12 07/02/2013 by GameMaster78
Tributaryink9 Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#40 Posted: 03:54:36 07/02/2013
I give my support and I sign the petition... if there is one. smilie
---
Favorites: smilie smilie smilie smilie
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#41 Posted: 04:08:30 07/02/2013

I dream, and this may sound funny, about being able to walk in their offices with one of my variants and ask if I could have the awesome team who created this franchise sign it, from card, to bubble.

Like this one?
[User Posted Image]

smilie
#42 Posted: 04:18:04 07/02/2013
Yep, like that one. Except, I would ask if the entire team could sign it. They all worked hard to make Skylanders what it is. It would be an honor to have a figure of mine signed by as many of the team as possible.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#43 Posted: 04:20:32 07/02/2013
[User Posted Image]

This must happen.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#44 Posted: 04:25:23 07/02/2013
Yep, like that one. Except, I would ask if the entire team could sign it. They all worked hard to make Skylanders what it is. It would be an honor to have a figure of mine signed by as many of the team as possible.

Well, I do have this one...
It's from the team that made the 3DS version of Giants - which I LOVE. smilie
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#45 Posted: 04:42:19 07/02/2013
Quote: TheBakonBitz
That was hilarious, but couldn't post because I didn't wanna log in at school.

On the other hand to the guy that says GM's articles are too long... First of all he is a script writer, what do you expect 2 sentences? Second I'd rather read 5 minutes of correct, informative and exciting text then to read FGTV's mostly false, short, and skimpy text. I still can't belove he got a Arbo though!!!!!

Gal, fellow lad. :/

But yes, I don't like that FGTV guy, he's so annoying and uptight.
Go GM78!
---
cry baby, I am
#46 Posted: 04:59:44 07/02/2013
That was nice of the team at N-Space, Bob.

I would have one of my variants from the first game signed. One of my silvers, golds, GITD, Ice, E3 2012, Toy Fair NY, or Toy Fair Nuremberg, if I ever that honor was ever bestowed upon me.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#47 Posted: 05:12:50 07/02/2013
Gamemaster, I have to take issue with your top 10 list. There is no Viewtiful Joe on there and that is a serious lapse in judgment. Therefore I cannot endorse this in good conscience. smilie
#48 Posted: 05:19:38 07/02/2013
Well, Def, let me ease your mind. I own both Viewtiful Joes on Gamecube, as well as Double Trouble on the DS. They are great games. Clover made those, if I'm not mistaken, before they disbanded?

Clover made some excellent games. I liken them to studios like Grasshopper and Platinum Games.

Here are the games I currently own -

http://backloggery.com/megax11
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:20:41 07/02/2013 by GameMaster78
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#49 Posted: 05:29:13 07/02/2013
Platinum Games is what Clover became after Capcom ditched them, that's why they are similar smilie

I still have all of them as well, I never got that Red Hot Rumble one though, that one was a mistake. Double Trouble is fun, but a little slow and they ditched being able to dodge, then hit one dizzy guy in slow-mo and then going on a rampage. It had cool new mechanics though.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:40 07/02/2013 by defpally
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me