First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
S3 Stealth Elf.Seriously? [CLOSED]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#51 Posted: 13:27:13 07/02/2013
putting s3 stealth elf in the starter pack is so wrong for many reasons. first of all there are already 3 variants out there, i loved the first version and had no problem with it. but adding a new version to the third game make no sense at all. after all swap-force have new characters and these new characters, you are depended on opening forbidden/secret zones in the game with. in the other games these forbidden/secret zones was dependent on elements you got three of them in the pack, now you get only two. so this means less game to explorer before your forced to buy a new character, and we know how extremely short these skylanders games are without playing these forbidden/secret zones. even with giants you got one giants included with the game and you could go to all these only giants forbidden/secret zones with it. so they put this useless s3 stealth elf in there to get you to pay more. that is what the whole point is and why it is so wrong.
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#52 Posted: 13:56:37 07/02/2013
what are you talking about? there will still be 3 elements in the starter pack
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#53 Posted: 14:00:09 07/02/2013
Quote: DragonsDream
what are you talking about? there will still be 3 elements in the starter pack

i am talking about you need to swap parts with other swap-force characters to enter the elements zone, and you only get two of them in the starter pack... when in the other two games you always got three.... it means less places to explore before you will need to buy more swap-force characters.
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#54 Posted: 14:04:00 07/02/2013
they have not confirmed that all elemental zones will be double locked, only that such locks will exist. Plus, they cam be opened in co-op mode, so even if you are playing alone, just turn on the other controller and place the figure down for the 3 seconds it takes to open the lock, then go back to single player mode.

Now you're you're jut making crap up.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#55 Posted: 16:33:31 07/02/2013
Stealth Elf is awesome. I personally try not to use her since she's so o.p. but I like her all the same. Now if the reposes are also getting new appearances in game I'm all for that.
Imada Green Sparx Gems: 488
#56 Posted: 17:11:07 07/02/2013
She has always been a good figure.
---
Im so proud of you
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#57 Posted: 20:07:53 07/02/2013
Quote: DragonsDream
they have not confirmed that all elemental zones will be double locked, only that such locks will exist. Plus, they cam be opened in co-op mode, so even if you are playing alone, just turn on the other controller and place the figure down for the 3 seconds it takes to open the lock, then go back to single player mode.

Now you're you're jut making crap up.

my thoughts exactly.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#58 Posted: 02:49:15 08/02/2013
I like Stealth elf, but the repose doesn't look very good, and she is getting old, I barely played with L- Stealth Elf, I don't think i'll use the new one.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#59 Posted: 19:36:59 08/02/2013
Personally, I like Stealth Elf. I don't care how anyone else reacts to this. I think she'll look great in her ninja outfit. Who knows? Maybe her Wow Pow will be even better than the last one.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#60 Posted: 22:29:21 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
^Her WOW-POW is her new outfit.
---
i am trash
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#61 Posted: 05:28:23 09/02/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I personally like smilie, but man is she getting really old. She was fun the first two times, but I really wouldn't consider a third round with her. They sure are getting annoying with this. I really hope for everyone that the original 8 that didn't get reposes will get them this game because now the second life Skylander has to be Camo or will he be left behind again.

I agree with this. Btw, If they are going to force us to buy a new portal, they should be including a NEW CORE character, not a repose. Slap in the face (twice) for those that have been in this franchise in the beginning.

I'm actually ok with them including her as one of the repose, but not in the starter pack (for reasons listed above).
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:22 09/02/2013 by GhostRoaster
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#62 Posted: 02:37:00 10/02/2013
I don't see the problem but then agaian I do like ninjas and her new gear is cool but now she has
BANANA BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Dead
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#63 Posted: 02:59:24 10/02/2013
Quote: Takadox360
Everybody disliked the fact that she is getting a S2 model and BAAM a S3 version.And the bad thing,we have to buy her in the StarterSet. Bad move Activision really bad move.

And let's not forget Legendary Stealth Elf.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Pandaman Red Sparx Gems: 64
#64 Posted: 16:38:41 10/02/2013
Why could'nt be smilie?
---
The manliest of all men is a flippin' panda! smilie
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#65 Posted: 02:54:02 11/02/2013
I am really shocked by this thread, I thought everyone liked stealth elf, especially since i remember when the game first came out and people were obsessed with finding her and talking about how great she is. If you are going to complain, complain about a character that sucks as a series 1, who still got a series 2, and will probably get a series 3.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#66 Posted: 05:35:42 11/02/2013
I wouldn't mind having another stealth elf. Both her paths are so fun.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#67 Posted: 15:04:39 11/02/2013
Quote: icecube7731
I am really shocked by this thread, I thought everyone liked stealth elf, especially since i remember when the game first came out and people were obsessed with finding her and talking about how great she is. If you are going to complain, complain about a character that sucks as a series 1, who still got a series 2, and will probably get a series 3.

That was the first time, people thought she was cool! The second time, eh people still kinda liked her, the legendary, people just thought neutral feelings about it, but a Series 3? That's just too much. I kinda wanted her at first, but my friend got her before he got the game and asked me to train her. I wasn't impressed. Same with the Series 2, Legendary, and Series 3.
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me