Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
S3 Stealth Elf.Seriously? [CLOSED]
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#1 Posted: 19:32:54 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Everybody disliked the fact that she is getting a S2 model and BAAM a S3 version.And the bad thing,we have to buy her in the StarterSet. Bad move Activision really bad move.
---
i am trash
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:38:15 05/02/2013 by Takadox360
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#2 Posted: 19:33:40 05/02/2013
How so?
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#3 Posted: 19:34:25 05/02/2013
I don't like Stealth Elf.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#4 Posted: 19:34:46 05/02/2013
Quote: Takadox360
Everybody disliked the fact that she is getting a S2 model and BAAM a S3 version.And the bad thing,we have to buy her in the StarterSet. Bad move Activision really bad move.

^

this!
YOLOrenzo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#5 Posted: 19:36:11 05/02/2013
I would have preferred one of the Giants newlanders as a S3 repose. Using Stealth Elf here yet again is another purely money driven move for them.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#6 Posted: 19:36:27 05/02/2013
She's in the starter kit? *siiiiiiiiign* Great. Now I have to deal with Ms. Bowlcut Ponytail Greenskin.

*sweetbrohellajeff
---
cry baby, I am
DarkPr1nce Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#7 Posted: 19:46:55 05/02/2013
Agreed. Blech. I didn't like her the first time around. Now we've got S1, S2, Legendary, and S3. Sooo much blahhh.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#8 Posted: 19:48:59 05/02/2013
You've got to accept that Skylanders has certain "franchise players" that are going to appear over and over. Spyro, Eruptor, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac, and Cynder are on all the promo materials, books, unrelated action figures and dolls, clothing, and more. Heck, I wouldn't be at all shocked if the 8 reposes of recurring characters contained all of the above names. They're trying to make some characters more special than others so that they have names to merchandise besides just the logo and a random character. Same way Pikachu, Charizard and the like became "featured" Pokemon, even though the series eventually expanded to contain hundreds more characters.

And hey, at least it's an in-game variant Stealth Elf and not merely a repose of the same exact playable character. That's progress.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#9 Posted: 19:52:21 05/02/2013
I tired of buying different poses of the same character! And worse, it's Stealth Elf, whos my least favorite Skylander.
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#10 Posted: 19:53:00 05/02/2013
Actually, I like Stealth Elf, especially when she's gonna have a new look. Who knows? Maybe the returning ones will look even better than ever.
YOLOrenzo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#11 Posted: 19:53:47 05/02/2013
Is that really a new in-game variant? Or does the look just represent the new abilities that S3 figures have?
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#12 Posted: 20:04:25 05/02/2013
I like stealthy. She's my sisters fav too. Everyone likes different landers so no matter what acti did this thread would exist. Haters gonna hate. Get over it.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#13 Posted: 20:04:32 05/02/2013
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Actually, I like Stealth Elf, especially when she's gonna have a new look. Who knows? Maybe the returning ones will look even better than ever.

Oh yes. Based on what they did with Sneaky Sneaky Hoove Shoes, I'm sure they're going to look GREAT.
---
cry baby, I am
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#14 Posted: 20:05:32 05/02/2013
Heh, gotta make something that appeals to the female gamers out there. I know that if there wernt female charaters ny wallet wouldn't be so light.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#15 Posted: 20:06:04 05/02/2013
I like stealth elf. I think shes good because of her power and her speed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#16 Posted: 20:44:50 05/02/2013
"I don't like stealth elf because she's over exposed blah blah"
Seriously though, what's with the sudden wave on hating ALL the female characters of the games? What's the POINT? It's a character you'll get with the starter pack, big whoop. You don't even have to PLAY her if you want, give her away to a friend, use her only for elemental zones, the world's not going to end just because a character you don't like is mandatory to get the game.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#17 Posted: 20:48:35 05/02/2013
Ikr! Lots of people are hating on the girl skylanders! People hate the way sprocket, cynder, ninjini look but when they were first annocuned, didnt even see there powers. Hate stealth elf because shes so overpowered. Well if thats a legitamet reason to hate skylanders, I HATE ALL GIANTS!! THERE LIME SOOOO OVERPOWERED!!!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#18 Posted: 20:51:51 05/02/2013
And now...NOT more a Spyro character is in the starter pack.. -.- It's truly a sad day for Spyro fans. :/
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#19 Posted: 20:58:31 05/02/2013
Figure-wise, I'm not really fond of the new Stealth Elf, compared to the other new figures. Mainly because of her silly bandanna. smilie But I'm glad that they are getting more overhauled redesigns... Secondary variants, if you will. It's much better than what they did for Giants' Series 2, in my opinion. Certainly doesn't mean they're new characters, but it does add a bit of a fresh coat of paint and it doesn't feel as cheap remodelling them like that. I hope every remodel changes as much as Stealth did.
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#20 Posted: 20:59:13 05/02/2013
Let's try to avoid hating on the redesigns of old Skylanders just yet. I mean, they'll all probably get redesigns to the same extent of Ninja Elf, where it isn't just a repose with one of their upgrades. And besides, 16 new Corelanders and 16 new Swaplanders is an abundance of new characters, much better than we expected.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#21 Posted: 21:02:33 05/02/2013
I personally like smilie, but man is she getting really old. She was fun the first two times, but I really wouldn't consider a third round with her. They sure are getting annoying with this. I really hope for everyone that the original 8 that didn't get reposes will get them this game because now the second life Skylander has to be Camo or will he be left behind again.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#22 Posted: 21:13:56 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
Ikr! Lots of people are hating on the girl skylanders! People hate the way sprocket, cynder, ninjini look but when they were first annocuned, didnt even see there powers. Hate stealth elf because shes so overpowered. Well if thats a legitamet reason to hate skylanders, I HATE ALL GIANTS!! THERE LIME SOOOO OVERPOWERED!!!!

I like all female skylanders and I wish that they are more,but I just don't like the fact that she is getting a remodel again.
---
i am trash
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#23 Posted: 21:15:41 05/02/2013
Quote: ClayFace
I tired of buying different poses of the same character! And worse, it's Stealth Elf, whos my least favorite Skylander.

Just don't buy the repose.
#24 Posted: 21:16:08 05/02/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster617
I personally like smilie, but man is she getting really old. She was fun the first two times, but I really wouldn't consider a third round with her. They sure are getting annoying with this. I really hope for everyone that the original 8 that didn't get reposes will get them this game because now the second life Skylander has to be Camo or will he be left behind again.

Quote: Takadox360
Quote: DragonCamo

I like all female skylanders and I wish that they are more,but I just don't like the fact that she is getting a remodel again.

Yes i do agree that she is getting old.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#25 Posted: 21:16:13 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
"I don't like stealth elf because she's over exposed blah blah"
Seriously though, what's with the sudden wave on hating ALL the female characters of the games? What's the POINT? It's a character you'll get with the starter pack, big whoop. You don't even have to PLAY her if you want, give her away to a friend, use her only for elemental zones, the world's not going to end just because a character you don't like is mandatory to get the game.

To be honest I reallly like female characters but they could easily put a better Skylander in the StarterKit.Mabey one of the 8 unreposed.
---
i am trash
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#26 Posted: 21:19:23 05/02/2013
By putting a reposed Character in the starter pack, those of us who can only afford the starter packs of the games now have a new character to use in both Spyro's Adventure and Giants. Remember, there are a lot of people out there who can't get any of the extra toys. That, and Stealth Elf has sold ridiculously well in both her renditions. This gives everyone a fair chance at getting her.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#27 Posted: 21:27:31 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nroc-Nuika
By putting a reposed Character in the starter pack, those of us who can only afford the starter packs of the games now have a new character to use in both Spyro's Adventure and Giants. Remember, there are a lot of people out there who can't get any of the extra toys. That, and Stealth Elf has sold ridiculously well in both her renditions. This gives everyone a fair chance at getting her.

So does Camo,Warnado and Wham-Shell.
---
i am trash
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#28 Posted: 21:33:38 05/02/2013
I dislike her new design. It's all one colour, and doesn't look very cool.
PLEASE ACTIVISION, BRING BACK SUNBURN AND DINO-RANG! LEAVE OUT THOSE FOOLS SHROOMBOOM, HEX, PRISM BREAK, AND FLAMESLINGER!!!!
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
TerraFizz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1484
#29 Posted: 21:34:50 05/02/2013
I personally like Stealth Elf. Then again I'm a fan of ninjas so...

Though I do prefer her forest ninja gear over the stereotypical ninja gear.
---
smilie Pop Fizz's Theme Song: smilie
http://youtu.be/zpE08s1g7m4
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#30 Posted: 21:46:19 05/02/2013
They should repose Giants characters, since i barely have any.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#31 Posted: 22:03:40 05/02/2013
I'm just hoping that all of the non-reposed are, well, reposed.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#32 Posted: 22:10:04 05/02/2013
It's not that bad if you didn't buy her s1 or s2 :3 and I like her ninja style!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#33 Posted: 02:44:47 07/02/2013
Let me quote myself here.....

Quote:
I hate you stealth elf! See how I didn't capitalize her name?

Then someone asks.....

Quote:
Why do you hate Stealth Elf?

I say

Quote:
Well for starters...

1. She sounds like a man.
2. Unless you go fully down either path only one move does damage
3. She is overpowered
4. She is boring
5. Her catchphrase is based on a FART
6. She is so fast if you could fall off the land into the sky she would do it every time she goes near!
7. Her secondary disappear move is always a dead give away
8. She is always hunched over like an old woman
9. Even though she can jump she can't go over things
10. She is so incredibly common it's annoying!

Should I go on?

Someone says

Quote:
Yes please do

I say

Quote:
11. She sounds like a crying badger when she jumps on the bounce pad
12. She is always taunting others
13. Her daggers look like teeth
14. One of her paths is called "Pook Blade Saint" What does that even mean!
15. Her back story is lazy
16. Her name is stealth elf yet she gives herself away when trying to be stealthy
17. She had man hands
18. She looks like she slipped on a banana on her Series 2

I have a new thing to add.... her daggers now look like bananas!

Quote:
Well if I see stealth elf, I gonna come up to her and be like:

Then she will go:

Then I will be like:

That is because she got problems. She probably had rabies and worms

'NUFF SAID!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#34 Posted: 02:53:56 07/02/2013
Wow, didn't know you felt so harshly about stealthy here. I'm not happy about it either because I will be getting S2 Stealth Elf. But for some reason my sister has S1 Stealth Elf and Legendary Stealth Elf, but she wants S2 and S3 Stealth Elf as well! I probably will give it to her for Christmas, so it's not too bad for me. Activision will always but that one skylander nobody wants in the starter, last year was cynder now it's stealth elf. Although people just starting or will like stealth elf, like I liked cynder last year.
LiliButts Red Sparx Gems: 91
#35 Posted: 03:05:31 07/02/2013
You guys should stop complaining because your favourite character wasnt picked to be in the starter pack. They clearly picked her for a reason, a reason which none of you will know until you play her first-hand. Who knows she maybe different in this version. So just get over it, honestly smilie
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#36 Posted: 03:12:18 07/02/2013
awesomerockets - winning post, this thread is over

but that wont stop me from saying...i love stealth elf, shes a badass..never played her in SSA so SG was my first experience playing her, much fun
dspyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#37 Posted: 03:25:47 07/02/2013
I really really want S3 stealth elf. Her repose is awesome!
---
My YouTube channel is Robert Ramirez
GASSA Green Sparx Gems: 285
#38 Posted: 03:38:10 07/02/2013
Well I am happy, Stealth Elf is by far my favourite character. We have 4 S1 and 2 x S2 Legendary Stealth Elfs. Both of her upgrade paths are fun. Her stealth, sneak up and attack move is entertaining. She is fast, not like so many of the lumbering characters that take forever to get anywhere. She can cut through enemies super quick. She heals herself if she has taken a lot of hits. She is the most powerful Skylander by far.

That being said I have so many of her it wouldn't have worried me if she missed out this time around.

As for awesomerockets - "She sounds like a man", "She had man hands", "She is always hunched over like an old woman"??? - the idea is to put her on the portal not on your pillow. She's designed for killing not kissing smilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#39 Posted: 03:43:56 07/02/2013
Quote: LiliButts
You guys should stop complaining because your favourite character wasnt picked to be in the starter pack. They clearly picked her for a reason, a reason which none of you will know until you play her first-hand. Who knows she maybe different in this version. So just get over it, honestly smilie

I'm not mad about that, I just hate stealth elf! smilie

Quote: GASSA
Well I am happy, Stealth Elf is by far my favourite character. We have 4 S1 and 2 x S2 Legendary Stealth Elfs. Both of her upgrade paths are fun. Her stealth, sneak up and attack move is entertaining. She is fast, not like so many of the lumbering characters that take forever to get anywhere. She can cut through enemies super quick. She heals herself if she has taken a lot of hits. She is the most powerful Skylander by far.

That being said I have so many of her it wouldn't have worried me if she missed out this time around.

As for awesomerockets - "She sounds like a man", "She had man hands", "She is always hunched over like an old woman"??? - the idea is to put her on the portal not on your pillow. She's designed for killing not kissing smilie

Uhhhhhh, I really don't know how to respond to that. smilie I'm just saying if she's gonna be a female, she should at least seem like one! And I was just using a simile on that last one! smilie
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#40 Posted: 04:28:10 07/02/2013
But then we'll have... Skimpy Elf.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#41 Posted: 04:51:36 07/02/2013
If she's coming with the starter pack, I wont mind having her. I don't have any series 2. Her figure doesn't look the best in real world, but niether did sprocket's, and she looks fair in-game.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Jakemouse Blue Sparx Gems: 690
#42 Posted: 05:04:37 07/02/2013
Played with her through Giants, she's really fun, I'll level up a repose lol.
---
The Dream Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie
dbaez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1242
#43 Posted: 05:38:10 07/02/2013
I'm all for the S3 Stealth Elf. She has been one of my favorite characters throughout each game.
longsh0t Yellow Sparx Gems: 1293
#44 Posted: 06:07:17 07/02/2013
Quote: WUMBOSIMPSON
Quote: TheShadowDragon

Oh yes. Based on what they did with Sneaky Sneaky Hoove Shoes, I'm sure they're going to look GREAT.

I'm pretty sure her boots are modeled after tabi boots rather than hooves. Google it if you're not familiar with what they are.
---
E . · '/· . F
Your Tears Fuel Me
Trading Card List
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#45 Posted: 06:17:08 07/02/2013
On my opinion, i'm really disappointed that they had to put stealth elf in another starter pack, If it were up to me, I would choose one of the lostlanders to be in the starter pack instead of S3 stealth elf, i don't hate the redesign, i think it's pretty cool, but can they at least put someone else besides her in the starter pack
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#46 Posted: 11:54:29 07/02/2013
I think they'll be...
Magic: Spyro, Voodood
Tech: Trigger Happy, Boomer
Water: Gill Grunt, Wham-Shell
Life: Stealth Elf, Camo
Fire: Eruptor, Sunburn
Air: Sonic Boom, Warnado
Earth: Bash, Dino-Rang
Undead: Cynder, Ghost Roaster

This is just what I think, since there's a Series 3 Stealth Elf (if it IS Series 3.) What I actually WANT is a repose of the non-reposed eight and reposes of the Core Newlanders (which no longer are new.) But seeing that Stealth Elf has a new figure with a blue base, that probably won't happen. (Unless it's a variant...)
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#47 Posted: 12:20:12 07/02/2013
I have to laugh at anyone who complains about "now I have to buy an S3 stealth elf, when I don't even like her and I already have an S1 ans S2 and a Legendary"

So you don't like her, but you bought a totally unneeded variant and now you are complaining about getting a core character? I don't understand some collectors.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
DarkPr1nce Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#48 Posted: 13:10:57 07/02/2013
Boo to this thread. Boo I say! First off, I do not in any way discriminate against the female characters. Most of my favorite characters are female (Cynder, Flashwing, Hex). That has nothing to do with it. Also, I understand that certain characters are considered "main characters" that they push with their marketing. From a marketing standpoint, I get that.

That being said, I am STILL angry about their choices for which characters these should be. Yes, I'm a collector, and do I want to collect as many figures as possible, yes. But will I buy reposes? No. Didn't in Giants unless I had to (came in a pack or were necessary to get my sidekicks) and won't with Swapforce. That being said, I WOULD buy reposes if they were GOOD characters. I DO own a S2 Trigger Happy, Zook, and Double Trouble. I will not ever on purpose purchase another repose of a useless character, however. Call me a hater all you want, but Spyro, Gill Grunt, Eruptor, and most definitely Stealth Elf fall into that category.

/endrant
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me