Page 1 of 1
Skylanders 3 seriously [CLOSED]
sneakysneaky123 Blue Sparx Gems: 697
#1 Posted: 09:54:10 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Ugh why do we need 56 characters for this game seriously all they needed was 8 new 8 lightcore and 16 S2 to be honest I am a serious skylander fan but this definitely put me off buying this.
---
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#2 Posted: 09:57:17 05/02/2013
It really wouldn't be so bad if they didn't put everything out in a short period of time and make a huge inventory without the "retiring".
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
da_man671 Blue Sparx Gems: 634
#3 Posted: 10:54:42 05/02/2013
So much to spend :/
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#4 Posted: 15:17:08 05/02/2013
cant imagine how many figures will be released next year. lol no online and 2player was a letdown for me
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#5 Posted: 17:59:19 05/02/2013
My prediction for Skylanders turned out to be true.

It's the kid's Call of Duty, only even more milked.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#6 Posted: 18:05:36 05/02/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
My prediction for Skylanders turned out to be true.

It's the kid's Call of Duty, only even more milked.

so true so true.... rip skylanders.
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#7 Posted: 18:16:17 05/02/2013
Wasn't a difficult conclusion to come to...it's the Activision way.
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
#8 Posted: 18:34:39 05/02/2013
I wanted to give them two years to see where they'd end up.
And will have three main trilogy games, and many spin offs, at the end of this second year...yeah, worse than CoD.

Might ask my friend to bring over the Skylanders game he has so I can finally try it out. Doesn't look like much fun.
---
#9 Posted: 18:37:02 05/02/2013
...yet you're posting on a Skylanders forum. Ok.

I was against it at first, but my kids talked me into it while it was on sale. So we got it. Now we're all hooked. It's fun. Not for everyone, but enjoyable.
---
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#10 Posted: 18:38:29 05/02/2013
You do know that there are only 16 new figures do you?
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#11 Posted: 18:42:47 05/02/2013
Quote: SkylandersBoy
You do know that there are only 16 new figures do you?

And 16 Swap Force. And 16 S3.
Milk it...
[User Posted Image]
smilie
---
YOLOrenzo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#12 Posted: 18:46:12 05/02/2013
Actually, 16 Swap Force, 16 Newlanders, 16 Series 3 reposes and 8 light cores.
#13 Posted: 18:54:00 05/02/2013
Quote: YOLOrenzo
Actually, 16 Swap Force, 16 Newlanders, 16 Series 3 reposes and 8 light cores.

as the saying goes... same **** new wrapping...
#14 Posted: 18:59:01 05/02/2013
Quote: Mori-DogMovies

I was against it at first, but my kids talked me into it while it was on sale. So we got it. Now we're all hooked. It's fun. Not for everyone, but enjoyable.

I joined this site way before Skylanders was even an IP to the public eye. I initially joined for the Classic and Legend Spyro games.

If you mean to question why I post on this board, I like the discussion.

I don't think Skylanders is the worst thing ever. I just think there is a lot of constructive criticism to give. That's why I post.
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#15 Posted: 19:02:29 05/02/2013
They're milking it, but come on, look at the micropurchases in app games. People have no problem wasting their money on literally nothing, and at least with this, you get a physical figure. And as usual, expect the game to be beatable with just a few. Stop freaking out about a large roster of toys that nobody is making you buy. If you want to beat it with your old figures and the guys in the starter kit, I'm sure it'll be possible. You aren't being charged a thing aside from the price of the game to play Swap Force. No need to act all put-upon about it.
#16 Posted: 19:03:41 05/02/2013

I joined this site way before Skylanders was even an IP to the public eye. I initially joined for the Classic and Legend Spyro games.

I don't think Skylanders is the worst thing ever. I just think there is a lot of constructive criticism to give. That's why I post.

Now that's about the best response I've been given all day. Nice to see someone that doesn't just fly off the handle... smilie
---
#17 Posted: 19:03:42 05/02/2013

...and in these critical times we need you more than ever... we are just run over by yes men. i appreciate very much that you participate in the discussion here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:35 05/02/2013 by kappapopm
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#18 Posted: 19:11:58 05/02/2013
And let's not forget the gun that Activision has to your head to buy every figure. Come on people quit complaining about how many figs/refigs there are. Buy them or don't it's totally up to you. They need to have a source of income after you get the box. We can still use every Skylander figure ever released so you don't NEED to get the new version if you don't want to. The swap concept sounds fun. Looking forward to seeing with they will do.
#19 Posted: 19:22:24 05/02/2013
Quote: kappapopm

...and in these critical times we need you more than ever... we are just run over by yes men. i appreciate very much that you participate in the discussion here.

I would ask why you're all about everyone that likes the game being an Activision butt-kiss, but there are some on this forum that seem to think I'm attacking people. Instead, here's a bunny with a pancake on its head...part of my online anger management therapy.

[User Posted Image]
---
#20 Posted: 19:29:18 05/02/2013
animal abuse omg rabbits aren't ants they don't even lift???

But in all seriousness, I probably won't post that much here. Depends on how long the community holds my attention.

I didn't post much in the run-up to Giants, but I posted a ton in the run-up to SA. My opinions haven't changes much though.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me