darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > This looks like the end of these figures and variants..
Page 1 of 1
This looks like the end of these figures and variants.. [CLOSED]
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1 Posted: 12:49:54 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, some stores have decent older stock, but many others are empty.

Clear variants are still being found, in select few stores that still have older boxes in the stockrooms.

I guess Spyro's Adventure is dying as of now, until the last bit of older stock is put out..
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:53:02 30/01/2013 by Matteomax
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#2 Posted: 14:14:12 30/01/2013
definitely smilie thats what the ActivAssist told me regarding my post. they already stopped production of SSA while shelling out all stock in the warehouse of the big retailers. my TRU get triple pack warnado/camo/ignitr, bash/chop2/erptr and a little bit of boomer/voodod/prmbrk for singles theres like 100pcs series 1 hex lol and couple stealth elfs. while my wally gets adventures packs and couple singles. the rest of my local retailers non since january. well this is expected as skylanders 3 will be announced pretty soon anyways smilie hoping it wont fail us this time smilie
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 00:33:39 31/01/2013
So you've received confirmation that Activision is NOT going to be providing stock for characters which aren't available in S2 and the adventure packs? That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
#4 Posted: 08:18:57 31/01/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
So you've received confirmation that Activision is NOT going to be providing stock for characters which aren't available in S2 and the adventure packs? That's got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

acti/TFB will no longer make or produce SSA figures. at that is left now are the over stock from big retail companies. we started late collecting series 1 and the only figures I didnt get in the wild is zap, lightning rod and darklight crypt. rest I found instores.
---
jainasky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1016
#5 Posted: 14:08:21 02/02/2013
Does that mean the Darklight Crypt with Ghost Roaster will next to impossible to get? Also what about the pirate set?

I finally ordered Darklight Crypt because I couldn't find him anywhere but wondering if I should tell my family to get theirs now too before the prices are outrageous.

I did get my Whirlwind S1 so I am happy there, ( fav character)

Is there another character that was not released in S2 I should get before they are gone?
---
jainasky
Lady Skylanders collector from the Southern US
Favorite characters: Whirlwind, Flashwing, Molten Hot Dog, Eye Brawl and Ninjini
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#6 Posted: 14:39:03 03/02/2013
I see
Hex
Drill Seargant
Double Trouble
Chop CHop
Whirlwind
And Stump Smash everywhere.

RIP SSA
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
#7 Posted: 15:01:40 03/02/2013
Quote: jainasky
Does that mean the Darklight Crypt with Ghost Roaster will next to impossible to get? Also what about the pirate set?

I finally ordered Darklight Crypt because I couldn't find him anywhere but wondering if I should tell my family to get theirs now too before the prices are outrageous.

I did get my Whirlwind S1 so I am happy there, ( fav character)

Is there another character that was not released in S2 I should get before they are gone?

yes its very rare since december i only manage to find 1 dark light crypt at local walmart but some good hearted peeps here sold me one for retail+shipping smilie i luv this community. the rest of adventures packs you can find alot at sam's club. its still possible to collect SSA but you just need intel, luck and patience. smilietook me 3 weeks to complete them all all wrapped up and just waiting for my youngest sons bday for their big surprise smilie
---
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#8 Posted: 15:21:16 03/02/2013
My tru is so full of SSA its not even funny.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#9 Posted: 15:45:15 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Not Boomer..? If he is still out, grab as many as you can.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#10 Posted: 15:53:39 03/02/2013
I didnt take the time looking through them all. Most were s1 drillie's and hex's. There were about 8 wham shells, probably more behind.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me