Page 1 of 1
Mai tier list (pvp) [CLOSED]
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1 Posted: 01:50:00 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Mine is only for the skylanders i have: (yes, it is in order)

S tier:

Thumpback anchors a yay
Eye brawl eye for an eye
Both s1 and s2 Double trouble channeler
S2 chop chop undead defender
S2 prism break prismancer
S2 Drill sergeant megadozer
S2 Ignitor SoTF
Swarm barberous avenger
S2 stump smash nut crafter
S2 flameslinger pyromancer
S1 whirlwind tempest dragon
Eye brawl eye brawler

A tier:

Voodood mrauder
Slam bam blizzard brawler
Thumpback up close and personal
Zook floral defender
Wham shell captain crustacean
S2 terrafin brawler
S2 terrafin sandhog
S2 stealth elf pook blade saint
S2 sonic boom medea griffin
Tree rex lumbering laserer
S1 drobot master blaster
Pop fizz mad scientist
Flashwing super spinner

B tier:

Pop fizz best of the beast
S1 bash granite dragon
Warnado eye of the storm
Shroomboom paramushroom promotion
Flashwing super shards
S1 and s2 double trouble conjurer
Tree rex treefolk charger
S2 stump smash smash and bash
Chill javelin path
S2 chop chop vampiric warrior
S2 prism break crystaleer
S2 drill sergeant battledozer
Crusher rock grinder

C tier:

Drobot clockwork dragon
S1 terrafin sandhog
S2 sonic boom siren griffin
S2 eruptor volcanor
Bouncer I beam supreme
Shroomboom barrier boost
Zook artilleryman
Stealth elf forest ninja
Crusher rubble master
Swarm wasp stormer
S1 gill grunt water weaver
S1 gill grunt harpooner
S1 whirlwind rainbow path
S2 eruptor magmantor
S1 bash pulver dragon
Chill frozen fury
Voodood elementalist

D tier

Cynder nether welder
S2 lightning rod lightning lord
Cynder shadowdancer
S1 chop chop vampiric warrior
Jet vac vac packeteer
S1 prism break crystaleer
S1 prism break prismancer

E tier:

Trigger happy moneybags
Jet vac bird blaster
Wind master warnado
Trigger happy golden frenzy
Wrecking ball super spinner
S2 lightning rod typhoon titan

F tier:

S1 eruptor magmantor
S1 spyro sheep burner
S1 lightning rod lightning lord
S1 wrecking ball total tongue
S1 lightning rod typhoon titan

Tell me if i forgot any!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:57 25/01/2013 by X-Treme
reshiramflame Green Sparx Gems: 200
#2 Posted: 02:06:19 25/01/2013
Forgot Shadowdancer Cynder
#3 Posted: 02:38:13 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, thanks.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#4 Posted: 03:03:07 25/01/2013
FINALLY! Someone who recognizes the cheapness of Whirlwind/Tempest dragon!
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#5 Posted: 03:07:38 25/01/2013
I'm sorry, but I do not agree with most any of these (but it's just my opinion, don't let it get in the way of anything). I feel that you are being a little biased on these placements, no offense.

1. What in the hell is S1 smilie Tempest Dragon doing in S? She's not that good, the clouds are short-ranged by just pressing the normal button and you have to hold it down to make them go farther, lowering your rate of fire. Even then, the clouds travel VERY slowly and can be avoided easily, they have a small Area of Effect.

2. S2 Prism Break definitely NOT S tier, not on either path. Yes his energy beam and pulse do a lot of damage on Prismancer, but he's still way too slow and his armor is really low to pose that much of a threat, plus he relies too much on one attack and can't do much with his other 2 ones, making him TERRIBLE in close range. Crystaleer still is the better path, though still more of an A tier.

3. Flashwing Super Spinner in A? C'mon!

• Low HP
  • Weak attacks
  • Average speed
  • Lack of decent close range attacks

4. Pop Fizz on both paths, way too high, I'd place Best of the Beast in D and Mad Scientist in B if I were you. Yes he does a lot of damage real fast; but what he lacks is speed, health, range, and defense.

1. His health is slightly below average and he's kinda easy to beat.

2. No matter what you do, he is very slow and is easy to outrun. His attacks are short-ranged and you can easily harm him from a distance.

3. Beast form transformation takes 4 seconds and leaves him vulnerable while doing so.
---
Fins, of fury!
#6 Posted: 03:10:44 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, ill move flashwing, but smilie and smilie are really good.
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#7 Posted: 03:32:16 25/01/2013
Still not good enough to be A, S, or B though. I love both but they are too slow and low armored to be that threating.

smilie Prismancer should be A above Stealth Elf (Move S2smilie on both paths to S plz) and right below Wham-Shell.

Best of the Beast smilie should be at the top of D, Best of the Beast did terrible PvPs for me. Mad Scientist should be middle B.

I'm not trying to force you to, these are just my personal reccommendations.

BTW I'd recommend moving I-Beam Supreme smilie up to A, it's way better than Robot Rocketeer. Yes I know you prefer it, but the rockets descend too slowly to pose that much of a threat. The I-Beam is really good for close range and the laser mines help for extra damage and protection from melee guys.
---
Fins, of fury!
Ace XSX Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#8 Posted: 07:02:51 25/01/2013
Quote: LightSpyro13
BTW I'd recommend moving I-Beam Supreme smilie up to A, it's way better than Robot Rocketeer. Yes I know you prefer it, but the rockets descend too slowly to pose that much of a threat. The I-Beam is really good for close range and the laser mines help for extra damage and protection from melee guys.

I fully agree on this statement
---
Best mega evo pokemon= MEGA CHARZARD X
SSF Faves : smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie , smilie ,etc.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#9 Posted: 19:52:38 25/01/2013
Lightning rod typhoon titan in bottom tier? Dude, do you even know how to use his zapper field?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#10 Posted: 18:16:21 27/01/2013
I'm sorry, but I do not agree with most any of these (but it's just my opinion, don't let it get in the way of anything). I feel that you are being a little biased on these placements, no offense.

1. What in the hell is S1 smilie Tempest Dragon doing in S? She's not that good, the clouds are short-ranged by just pressing the normal button and you have to hold it down to make them go farther, lowering your rate of fire. Even then, the clouds travel VERY slowly and can be avoided easily, they have a small Area of Effect.

2. S2 Prism Break definitely NOT S tier, not on either path. Yes his energy beam and pulse do a lot of damage on Prismancer, but he's still way too slow and his armor is really low to pose that much of a threat, plus he relies too much on one attack and can't do much with his other 2 ones, making him TERRIBLE in close range. Crystaleer still is the better path, though still more of an A tier.

3. Flashwing Super Spinner in A? C'mon!

• Low HP
  • Weak attacks
  • Average speed
  • Lack of decent close range attacks

4. Pop Fizz on both paths, way too high, I'd place Best of the Beast in D and Mad Scientist in B if I were you. Yes he does a lot of damage real fast; but what he lacks is speed, health, range, and defense.

1. His health is slightly below average and he's kinda easy to beat.

2. No matter what you do, he is very slow and is easy to outrun. His attacks are short-ranged and you can easily harm him from a distance.

3. Beast form transformation takes 4 seconds and leaves him vulnerable while doing so.

Still not good enough to be A, S, or B though. I love both but they are too slow and low armored to be that threating.

smilie Prismancer should be A above Stealth Elf (Move S2smilie on both paths to S plz) and right below Wham-Shell.

Best of the Beast smilie should be at the top of D, Best of the Beast did terrible PvPs for me. Mad Scientist should be middle B.

I'm not trying to force you to, these are just my personal reccommendations.

Thing is though, it's X-Tremes not yours.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#11 Posted: 18:55:17 27/01/2013
Why are all of these PVP tier topics being made? I thought the Definitive one was a community-driven list, while the more recent ones seem to be one person's personal opinions.
#12 Posted: 20:26:48 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I was gonna post this a long time ago, but i recently remembered it.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#13 Posted: 19:17:03 03/02/2013
I agree with most things, but how are Floral Defender Zook and Super Spinner Flashwing better that Chill Ice Lancer? My cousin just got Giants for Xmas and has very little experience. I was FD Zook and my cousin was IL Chill, and he beat me. Same with SS Flashwing. And s1 TP Whirlwind, MB Drobot, and Prismancer Prism Break. My unexperienced cousin was IL Chill in all 5 matches and always beat me with her. In my opinion, IL Chill should be at least A tier.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#14 Posted: 00:51:01 04/02/2013
S1 and S2 smilie Lord of the Lightning should be S tier.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#15 Posted: 22:47:42 27/07/2013
OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16 Posted: 22:19:02 28/07/2013
Scuze me, But i dont see Ignitor on Blademaster on this list. You said this list was for the guys you have, and you clearly have Ignitor, so why havent you tried Blademaster?
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me