Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything)
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Freedom to Hyrule (third time's hopefully the chram XP) (Can play as anything) [CLOSED]
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#1 Posted: 22:22:02 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Once Link defeated Gannondorf and Spyro and Cynder (kinda) defeated Malefor the dragon elders got permission from Zelda to come live in the Hyrule. Somewhere, two evil beings were planning revenge. One of them said "So what's in this for me, Dragon?" "Gannon I've told you many times that my name is Malefor. And as for your share, that twerp, Link, will be terminated as well those IRRITATING hatchlings, Spyro and Cynder." Malefor replied. Gannondorf accepted and they set out.

Rules:
1. No mature language
2. No godmoding.
3. Do not kill other charas without thier and my permission.
4. Do not take other people's chara's without their and my permission.
5. Keep romance to a PG-13 level

Notes: Link has all items. Anything with a star * not required.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Physical Attack:
Story: *
Appearance:
Species: (dragon, wolf, anthro human, etc.)
Alignment: Good/Evil/Flip-flopper/nuetrral

My characters,
Name: Shadow
Elemental Attacks: Shadow, Electric,
Physical Attacks: Claws, teeth, using the poison in her tail
Story: Lived all her life in a small rescue base isolated from Warfang
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Species: Dragon
Alignment: Good

Name: Wave
Elemental Attacks: Water, Scald(very hot water), Ice.
Physical Attacks: He can call forth a tsunami
Story: Lived in Warfang during the war.
Other: Has a crush on Shadow
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:13:17 07/02/2013 by miniquiny999
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 07:46:22 24/01/2013
Name: cynder
Element attacks: fear, shadow, poison, wind, convexity
Physical attacks: claws, teeth, blade on tail tip ect
Story: when she was just an egg, she was stolen by malefor's minions, and was raised evil in a corrupted form. Spyro saved her and then they were both in love. Cynder helped spyro on. Adventures now
Appearance: I think you guys all know. Black with some silver scales and purple belly
Species: dragon
Alignment: good
Other: loves spyro
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#3 Posted: 22:02:31 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted!
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#4 Posted: 22:11:41 24/01/2013
Thank you. Where is the other people? And this closed two times?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#5 Posted: 22:15:19 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah. smilie. I went to everyone else who joined and posted on their Gb. Except the guy who had Ganon. He was godmodding, I think.
---
#6 Posted: 22:16:25 24/01/2013
Oh..... The thing is I joined this before I saw your post on my gb
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:49 24/01/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#7 Posted: 22:17:12 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
..... Ok, just delete the post I guess XP.
---
#8 Posted: 22:21:48 24/01/2013
Oh it's fine. Now we shall wait for more people
---
#9 Posted: 22:42:59 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Eyup e.e
---
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#10 Posted: 01:24:43 25/01/2013
Name: Ganim
Elemental Attack: n/a
Physical Attack: Teeth & claws [Ordon Sword & Hylian Shield]
Story: Ganim is an alternate version of the "Hero of Time" from the OoT Hyrule. His story is similar, yet different. The main difference occurs when he proceeds to open the Door of Time. Unlike the regular hero, he lacked one of the Spiritual Stones and time was not of the essence. He attempted to open it anyway and strangely... it does. Instead of sealing him 'till adulthood, however, it would have instead gave him more time. Ganondorf interrupted however when he threw a strange crystal into his forehead. It is unknown how Ganondorf managed to get it, but it was more or less a Shadow Crystal. This caused the temple to malfunction while also changing Ganim's form. Instead of being sent back a little bit, he was sent to the far fetched future of the twilight era. For whatever reason, he appeared in one of the dungeon cells as the Golden Wolf... the form brought on by the crystal. He's the young version, however, and has yet to lose an eye. He's unfamiliar with the concept of twilight and possibly not immediately aware of how far he traveled in time. Due to the whole alternate nature of this particular hero, he may or may not have a connection to the older Golden Wolf.
Appearance: He'll most likely be cursed in his wolf form.
Wolf Form - Young version of the Golden Wolf [image not by me]
Human Form - Similar to Young Link, but with a red tunic
Species: Wolf [Human]
Other: brackets = alternate form [Human]
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 02:28:30 10/02/2013 by redwes
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#11 Posted: 04:35:57 25/01/2013
OOC: redwes you have no idea how much I love the twilight princess. smilie

Name: Diablo
Elemental attack: Blazing Blast: Bursts into flames and burns anything around him.
Physical attack: Blazing Strike: Scratches and bites the enemy with blazes.
Story: He suffers severe amnesia and all he remembers is waking in a dark, flaming castle. He traversed through forests, mountains, and deserts to get to Hyrule. Diablo soon realized everywhere he went, he burned the things around him. Even more of his identity was accessed when he found out he was a wolf. He lived in a mountain from then on, every mirror he saw he was a Hylian in the glass. Diablo practiced his fire and found one day he could change back into a Hylian and a wolf. He was in the middle of changing one day when he was interrupted and was stuck in mid-transformation.
Appearance: Current: http://d3u67r7pp2lrq5.cloudfro...lf_original.png
Wolf: http://i296.photobucket.com/al...74be0349797.png

((Credit to original artists for images))
Hylian: A Hylian archer with armor with patterns of flames and blazing arrows.

Species: Anthro Wolf [Wolf/Human]
Side: Flip-Flopper
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:04 25/01/2013 by dinorang67
#12 Posted: 21:46:42 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted both. Hey reddy!
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#13 Posted: 22:15:42 25/01/2013
Character Sheet:
Name: Vulpix
Elemental Attack: * Ember
Physical Attack: Bite
Story: *
Appearance: The pokemon vulpix
Species: (dragon, wolf, anthro human, etc.) Vulpix

This vulpix was mysteriously sent here smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#14 Posted: 01:11:00 26/01/2013
OOC: whendowestartilovethecharactersiwannaplayasmycharacterhesresllycoolpweeze
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#15 Posted: 15:22:15 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
HOLY CRAP. Slow down. When all the presets are taken, we will start.
---
#16 Posted: 15:33:17 26/01/2013
OOC: SOWWY
---
#17 Posted: 16:00:02 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
It's okay...
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#18 Posted: 23:05:13 27/01/2013
Name: Bianca
Physical Attack: Kicking. The kind rabbits do...
Story: Bianca is a sorceress who has come to Hyrule to flee the rule of her cruel mentor, known as The Sorceress. (Assuming that this takes place in the legend timeline, of course. If it includes both, I'll use her original backstory, which is more or less the same)
Appearance: A tall white rabbit wearing an elaborately adorned dress and a purple cloak
Species: Rabbit
Alignment: Primarily good, but with slightly fractured intentions caused by her previous mentor
Other: She's a sorceress. She can do various sorts of magic with reasonable limits

Name: Thatch
Physical Attack: Her hair
Story: Thatch guarded the Sacred Grove alongside skullkids until she grew curious and decided to venture into the rest of Hyrule. As compensaition for her absence, she left the sleep-inducing fog that covers the Faron Woods
Appearance: A short, grey-purple imp with long white hair and black vine markings covering her body. She only has one eye, which is pink.
Species: Imp
Alignment: She claims no alliance, but tends toward the side of good when her hunger for adventure tempts her
Other: She can create fog, and rarely, if ever, sleep-inducing fog, but her powers are very weak and infrequent when she is outside of the woods
#19 Posted: 00:58:35 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#20 Posted: 01:32:14 28/01/2013
Name: Dagreatus
Elemental Attack: Tree shield (summons giant trees infront of him to block any outside attacks)
Physical Attack: Punch (Has spiked knuckles)
Story: Trained to be a farmer all his life, Dagreatus wanted to rebel against his "destined job" and watch fighting tournaments. He liked the fighting. He bought spiked gauntlets and trained his room every day. One day he was meditating his Ki power and connected with the world. He gained the power to summon trees.
Appearance: Brown spiked hair, built, medium armor and spiked gauntlets.
Species: Hylian
#21 Posted: 22:39:03 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
#22 Posted: 00:18:53 29/01/2013
OOC: If we can't get enough people to join in time, perhaps you should take the other main characters? Everyone seems to want play original characters and it would prevent them from being godmodded. I can wait, but it's a suggestion.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:19:48 29/01/2013 by redwes
#23 Posted: 00:26:33 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah... I think I'll take Gannon before That Fiasco happens again.
---
#24 Posted: 07:29:45 29/01/2013
agree. and not exactly everyone. wait a moment

Name: tsumehi
Elemental Attack: fire, ice, wind, fear
Physical Attack: the average dragon attacks. she also can do very good aikido
Story: bullied as a hatchling, and has been alone ever since.
Species: dragon
Alignment: good

now its everyone. i wanted to make another original char
---
#25 Posted: 23:55:29 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted
---
#26 Posted: 02:23:24 30/01/2013
I'll take Spyro then.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#27 Posted: 02:30:09 30/01/2013
I'll join

Name: Kona
Physical Attack: Scratch, bite,
Elemental attack: She can breathe blue fire and an ice breath
(credit to artist)
Species: dragon/wolf hybrid
Alignment: neutral
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#28 Posted: 22:02:53 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Both accepted.
---
#29 Posted: 22:05:39 31/01/2013
When a we going to start
---
#30 Posted: 22:47:14 31/01/2013
I believe we're starting when all the Presents are taken. IAmSpyro123 has recently taken Spyro, which leaves Zelda and Malefor.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:15:42 31/01/2013 by redwes
#31 Posted: 07:20:20 01/02/2013
OOC: I'll be Zelda
---
#32 Posted: 14:33:38 01/02/2013
It'll probably be best if those who have taken the presets are avid, stable RPers. We don't want one of those roleplays where the actual main characters are hardly around...

Hence, why I've taken no presets.
#33 Posted: 18:03:32 01/02/2013
Quote: BlinktheCookie
It'll probably be best if those who have taken the presets are avid, stable RPers. We don't want one of those roleplays where the actual main characters are hardly around...

You calling me irresponsible?
---
Flashwing Yellow Sparx Gems: 1411
#34 Posted: 19:48:37 01/02/2013
Name:Arion
Elemental Attack: Fire
*Physical Attack:Tail swing, claws
Story:Arion was a young hatchling when she left nest for the first time.She lived on her own for the rest of her life.She taught herself to fly, and she is a fast and fairly good flier.
*Appearance: [User Posted Image]
(dragon, wolf, anthro human, etc.)
Alignment:Good Good/Evil/Flip-flopper/nuetrral
---
#35 Posted: 23:50:15 01/02/2013
Quote: dinorang67

No, I'm just referring to a few RPs I've been in that had a short run for that exact reason. I wasn't even really thinking of you when I posted that.
#36 Posted: 06:57:18 02/02/2013
Quote: dinorang67

No, I'm just referring to a few RPs I've been in that had a short run for that exact reason. I wasn't even really thinking of you when I posted that.

Oh, sorry. :3
---
#37 Posted: 01:52:54 04/02/2013
It's okay smilie
#38 Posted: 12:08:14 07/02/2013
Ooc: miniquiny, I think you should take over as the rest of the characters, this may end up dieing before it starts
---
#39 Posted: 13:12:15 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, let's start then.
Link was taking Shadow to see Epona.
---
#40 Posted: 13:27:04 07/02/2013
Somewhere deep within the dungeons under the castle, a strange fog starts seeping out of one of the cells. The cell contained a gold-and-white wolf. The wolf is chained up similar (but not exactly) to how Wolf Link originally was and would appear to be passed out.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 02:27:59 10/02/2013 by redwes
#41 Posted: 21:59:10 07/02/2013
Cynder was flying over head, along with Tsumehi flying beside her.
---
#42 Posted: 19:02:52 09/02/2013
Dagreatus was sneaking out of his house to watch another fighting tournament. He was so excited to see it

Spyro was flying when he sees Cynder and Tsumehi. He flies alongside Cynder. "Hey Cynder!"
#43 Posted: 19:15:08 09/02/2013
Last minute addition:

Name: Farley
Physical Attack: Her battle axe
Story: Farley is the last living descendant of a war-like tridbe of Hylians that used to share Death Mountain with the Gorons.
Appearance: About six feet, with a very muscular structure. Long, black hair and ice blue eyes. She wears shining red armor, with regular peasant attire underneath.
Species: Hylian of the fire tribe

-

A quiet, cloaked figure makes her way through the dungeon of Hyrule canste. behind her, a tiny creature, appearing to be composed of fog, hovers. The two follow the trail of the fog.
#44 Posted: 20:17:33 09/02/2013
As the two follow the trial, the fog appears to be getting thicker. It would seem that they're getting closer and closer to the source. Meanwhile, the golden wolf remains passed out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:47 09/02/2013 by redwes
#45 Posted: 23:29:17 09/02/2013
"hi spyro" cynder replied. "has anything been going on lately" Tsumehi asked
---
#46 Posted: 23:58:02 09/02/2013
The cloaked woman coughs as the fog thickens. The figure behind her hovers out in front of her, parting the fog.
"Thank you, imp," she says, passing throught the fog alongside the imp and eventually reaching the cell.
#47 Posted: 02:20:49 10/02/2013
The thick fog within the cell parts as the imp and the cloaked figure approach. The cell appears to be a decent size and a gold-and-white wolf appears to be passed out in the middle. A long(ish) chain is visible on the wolf's left hind leg and extends to the floor near the back of the cell. To the right (your right) of the locked cell door is a small haypile, which could possibly be covering up a gap in the bars.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:42:30 10/02/2013 by redwes
#48 Posted: 03:54:11 10/02/2013
The small, fog-like imp simply breaks up and reassembles as she floats through the bars of the cell. The cloaked woman waits on the other side, looking upon the wolf in bewilderment. The imp solidifies completely, revealing itself to be a small, grey-purple being with black vine markings and a mess of long white hair. It gently reaches out a tiny hand and nudges the wolf.
#49 Posted: 04:06:28 10/02/2013
"Kind of.. Some crazy stuff keeps happening. I keep thinking to myself that there is a bigger villain out there."
#50 Posted: 04:24:05 10/02/2013
The small, fog-like imp simply breaks up and reassembles as she floats through the bars of the cell. The cloaked woman waits on the other side, looking upon the wolf in bewilderment. The imp solidifies completely, revealing itself to be a small, grey-purple being with black vine markings and a mess of long white hair. It gently reaches out a tiny hand and nudges the wolf.

The wolf opens its eyes and jumps back quickly in surprize. The sound of the chain can be heard as it slowly backs up against the wall. It looks down at its paws for moment and begins to growl at the imp. Its eyes are pure red, making its intentions unknown.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me