Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Guardian High School [Open, always accepting]
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Guardian High School [Open, always accepting] [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#251 Posted: 03:30:40 14/02/2013
OOC: I got nothing
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#252 Posted: 12:36:29 14/02/2013
Ooc: recap please.
Riddle Red Sparx Gems: 69
#253 Posted: 15:08:29 14/02/2013
OOC: my Character smilie.

Name : Cesas
Arcana : Star
Guardians : Glacies > Crystallos
Weapon : A Set of Curved Blue Daggers
Guardian's Element : Ice
Guardian's Weakness(es) : Physical, Fire>Fire
Guardian's Resistance (Only for second forms) : Water
Appearance : 6ft, with a slim muscular body, hair pure white with bluish tints at the end (picture in the process of being drawn)
Backstory (Can be vague) : Cesas hasn't been stayed in one place for long, his father is a seasoned inventor, and sculptor and has spent his time touring the country showing off his great inventions, but has finally decided to settle down. Placing Cesas at Guardian High School.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:11 14/02/2013 by Riddle
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#254 Posted: 00:26:39 15/02/2013
Darkness walked around outside for a bit, getting used to walking while in pain.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#255 Posted: 00:28:34 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey weebbby, gee you've missed alot but, so far, Darkness has acquired her guardian and now we just got 3 new students at the school, Felix, Ward, and Cesas. So not much happened but you missed a bit, so check it out later.

Alright time for a new day.

Day : Monday
Time : 6:32 AM
Weather : Sunny

Serah walked downstairs in her uniform at sat at the table with Ward and Saffron and Rocky. "Soooo *yawn* how is everybody this morning?"

"Oh fine I guess. Somebody doesn't want to go to school today ahaha." Saffron chuckled as she took a bite of her cereal.

"You're right. So Rocky, how are you this morning?" Serah asked.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#256 Posted: 00:30:27 15/02/2013
Darkness walked into the room where the others were in with her uniform on. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail and had swallowed two pain killers.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#257 Posted: 00:31:06 15/02/2013
Ooc: I know, I wasn't on for a while.
#258 Posted: 00:36:13 15/02/2013
"Better, can't wait to get back to school" Rocky said excited
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#259 Posted: 00:48:26 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"You guys seem to be feeling a lot better. That's good, and with Darkness having obtained her guardian, she can now do some major damage on the battle field to compensate for my lack of being there. If I forgot to tell you Darkness, Oceana and I are training to find enemy weaknesses so Saffron and I will stay behind and help analyze. You'll have to make up for the lost power." Serah explained.

"Hopefully with Freija too, that can also make a big difference in power." Saffron added.

"Ahh, yes, Freija should be at the school by the time we get there. Well, we should probably eat and get on our way then huh?" Serah told everyone. Serah went to the kitchen and returned with some coffee and a bagel.

Pierce walks down the stairs and sits at the giant table next to Saffron and Darkness. "Good morning everyone. So I checked the moon patterns last night and the next full moon is tomorrow! What we are doing is causing some shift in moon phases. But we should investigate none the less. And let's see if we can get Ward, Felix, and Cesas to join us too. They seem like they'd be up for it."

"I will do it!" Ward replied with enthusiasm.

"C'est Magnifique." Saffron replied.

"It's settled. Let's all get ready and wait at the doors of the dorm when you're all ready.
---
#260 Posted: 00:58:20 15/02/2013
Rocky nodded and smiled
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Windroc Green Sparx Gems: 143
#261 Posted: 21:13:22 15/02/2013
Felix roams the creaky halls of the dorm, looking around for where Pierce might be. He had been approached by him previously and the conversation turned to the dark omens surrounding Guardian High. It didn't take much persuasion to spark Felix's curiosity.

"Now where was it that I was supposed to meet everyone?" Felix wondered.
---
....O.O....
#262 Posted: 22:01:43 15/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah and Saffron had spotted Felix in the hall.
"OH hey! Over here." They shouted.
"You're Felix right? Im Serah and this is Saffron. What is your first class? Ours is Pre Calculus. Oh, here, have this." Serah said

Serah gives Felix a dorm key and a map of the school. "You can stay at the dorm if you want. No problem."

Felix established the Temperance and Priestess Relationships
Serah (Temper.) Lv 1/10
Saffron (Priestess) Lv 1/10
---
#263 Posted: 22:14:34 15/02/2013
"Erm, hello and thank you for the generous offer", Felix says, slightly taken back by Serah and Saffron's zealous greeting. "My first class is Gym Class with Walter Tooch. I always love starting the day off with a little exercise."

Felix looks around to see if there are any others.
---
....O.O....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:08 15/02/2013 by Windroc
#264 Posted: 05:14:46 16/02/2013
Ooc: recap please
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#265 Posted: 21:57:10 16/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay : ) So all that you missed was the Serah and Saffron had walked to school and met one of the three new students, Felix. That's all.

Serah smiled at Felix, "Well, if you need any trouble or someone to talk to I am here, and so is Saffron."

A girl wearing a royal blue boa walks up to Serah, "Long time no see haha."
Serah turned around and smiled and cheered. "Freija!! You're here!" Serah hugged Freija. "So, how does it feel to be back here?"

"It feels good, I am loving this clean air. And I am super excited to explore Yomotsu Hirasaka. Never fear, as I have Pentheselia by my side. It has been awhile since this place has crossed my mind." Freija responsed.

"Well it will be wonderful to add you to our group." Saffron said, "By the way, I am Saffron, Serah's friend." Saffron chuckled as she greeted Freija.

"Pleasure. Oh Serah did you hear what starts on Wednesday?" Freija asked.

"Uh, I don't believe so. What's up?" Serah wondered.

"Full Faze." Freija said turning her head.

"OH God. This means... every night. Until next Wednesday. Well, this will obviously help alot." Serah groaned.

Saffron looked at Freija and asked, "What's "Full Faze" about?"

"It's the period of time when the moon is Full for an entire week, so that means, Yomotsu Hirasaka will be appearing every night for 7 whole days. It's great experience but none the less, it will be dangerous." Freija replied.

Serah patted Freija on the shoulder. "Well, we will have to prepare then won't we. I mean, it is Monday but we will have to be ready for then. Well --"

The First Bell rings
"Uh oh, we better hurry. Bye Freija, bye Felix." Serah shouted as she ran to the Pre Calculus room.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:57 16/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#266 Posted: 22:48:41 16/02/2013
Rocky kept hearing voices in her head a she went to class
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#267 Posted: 02:42:34 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Freija walked up to Rocky. "You okay? Need some Aspirin? Oh..... Wait a minute, I know what is going on."
Ward walks into the room and sits beside Rocky. "Hi, Im Ward, you must be Rocky. Pleasure to meet you."
---
#268 Posted: 05:48:48 17/02/2013
"Well it looks like I'm gonna be late for gym class", Felix said. "I'll catch you guys later!"

With that, Felix makes a mad dash for the school gym; nearly plowing though a group of freshmen in the process.
---
....O.O....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:25 17/02/2013 by Windroc
#269 Posted: 06:10:26 17/02/2013
OOC: Second Attempt

Name: Felix
Arcana: Strength
Guardian: Yojimbo > Musashi
Weapon: Wakizashi + Scabbard
Guardian’s Element: Wind/Physical
Guardian’s weaknes(es): Fire, Ice > Fire
Guardian’s resistance(es): None > Wind, Electric

Backstory: Felix was born and raised in the booming metropolis of Jord, which is located on the other side of the country. Felix's mother died when he was very young and he only remembers a little bit about her. His dad worked for years as a police officer, fighting some of the worst crime the city had to offer. Felix transferred to guardian high in the middle of his junior year; after an accident put his dad in a wheel chair. Felix spends much of his time working at a lumber yard and practicing his Iaijutsu with the wakizashi his grandfather gave him.

Appearance: Average hight, slightly above average build. He has short brown hair, red eyes, and sinister looking eyebrows. For clothing he often wears a pair of black cargo pants with a dark grey shirt. For shoes, Felix always wears a set of black ninja tabi. He also wears a crismson sash across his waist, which he uses to hold his sword in place.
---
....O.O....
Edited 11 times - Last edited at 06:26:42 17/02/2013 by Windroc
#270 Posted: 18:51:11 17/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windroc
"Well it looks like I'm gonna be late for gym class", Felix said. "I'll catch you guys later!"

With that, Felix makes a mad dash for the school gym; nearly plowing though a group of sophomores in the process.

Just a note, this school only has Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors, so I edited it for you.

And Accept on the caracter sheet.

The School day had gone by too fast.

Day : Monday
Time : 3:29
Weather : Sunny

Serah was standing by the bulletin board, looking at the numerous amounts of fliers.
---
#271 Posted: 20:50:49 17/02/2013
OOC: recap please?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#272 Posted: 00:02:12 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: The school day went by, thats all.

Serah was still rustling through the papers.
---
#273 Posted: 00:03:14 18/02/2013
Rocky was leaning against a wall, singing quietly and reading
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#274 Posted: 00:09:02 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah walked up to Rocky and asked if she was free. "Hey Rocky. I was wondering, are you free this afternoon? I kinda want to show you something. But it is a ways out, but if you don't wanna go I will ask Felix or Ward or somebody. But it is really cool, you'll love it." Serah had said with an odd aura emitting from her. A sense of sadness had been surrounding her it seemed, but it appears to still be lingering.
---
#275 Posted: 00:11:13 18/02/2013
"Sure, yeah I'm free, I would love to go" Rocky said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#276 Posted: 00:15:17 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah had smiled wryly. "Alright, let's go now."

Serah had led Rocky to a giant forest about a mile from Guardian High and they walked until they reached a giant shimmering lake.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Serah said, sitting down on the grass. "The river has the shine and the way the trees are aligned it makes it so magical, but, lately things have been going wrong. I don't know why, but I only seem to find comfort here. Ha, ironic isn't it? I mean, I have only known you for a week now, but it feels like I have known you for a longer amount of time then that, years it seems. You are a great friend Rocky, but there is something I am going to do." Serah finished, wiping tears from her eyes.
---
#277 Posted: 00:17:36 18/02/2013
Rocky was trying to figure out how to reply but couldnt so she just odded
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#278 Posted: 00:22:00 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Rocky, you've been there for me when I needed you, but I feel like I can't be there for you when you would need me. It seems I have let everyone down, so... I think I am going back to my hometown. I have tried confronting this issue many times, but I have always lost. So I suppose my last resort is to flee back to Venice. My plane leaves in two days." Serah had said, wiping more tears from her eyes. "But I have your phone number and I can always write to you." Serah struggled to speak anymore and put her head in her knees and started crying her eyes out.
---
#279 Posted: 00:24:22 18/02/2013
"No, please don't go... you're an awesome friend, please stay" Rocky said starting to cry
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#280 Posted: 00:29:14 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah looked at Rocky and tried to smile but her face couldn't seem to do so. "I'm sorry Rocky. You are the only one who knows. But actually, according to the others at the dorm and at Guardian High, it will seem as if I never existed."

Serah focused her mind. After focusing Serah had casted Oceana in the real world and he flew into the river and gave a friendly, quiet roar.

"Wow... I fin.... finally did.... it..... Amazing." Serah had studdered and fell down. She quickly recovered from Oceana's Dia skill. "Rocky, I will miss you. You were my best friend." Serah cried. "And I want you to have this."

Serah gave Rocky a bracelet with Angel Wings on it.

"Think of it as a memento."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:34:11 18/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#281 Posted: 00:32:48 18/02/2013
"I will miss you too, very much" Rocky said, tears streaming down her face
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#282 Posted: 00:38:35 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah has revealed her secret to Rocky. Rocky feels Serah's grand friendship towards her is invigorating.
Rocky has seen right through Serah's facade. Their frienship has greatly improved.

*Temperance relationship has grown a long way.*
Serah (Temper.) Lv 6/10

A Voice inside Rocky's head rings.
"Thou has seen the facade vanish from the one, Serah. It is time I join you in the real world."

Rocky's Guardian appears next to her in th grotto deep in the forest.

"Rocky! Your Guardian! But how!?" Serah gasped.
---
#283 Posted: 00:40:31 18/02/2013
Rocky wore the bracelet and looked at her guardian
"Eh.. long story?" Rocky said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#284 Posted: 00:45:26 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah wiped the last of her tears and stared in awe at the Guardian. "What is its name? It looks cool, but wait a minute. I feel a strong prescene around you."

A Strong aura emits from Rocky

"Could it be? The "Wild Card?" Amazing, that is such a rare inner ability. This means you can command multiple Guardians. Rocky, you have a power nobody else has, cherish this power." Serah said, sniffling.
---
#285 Posted: 00:48:05 18/02/2013
"Name is Jessica, and i will, I can't even believe it" Rocky said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#286 Posted: 00:57:14 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Wow. That's amazing. Well, you will help a lot in Yomotsu Hirasaka with Jessica by your side." Serah said. "Rocky, do you think I am a fool for trying to run from my problems? I mean this has gone on for aobut two years now. I am just sick of it. I wanna leave it all behind. I just don't wanna leave you guys. You are like my sister. In fact, the entire dorm is my second family. Well Rocky. I am returning to the dorm see you there." Serah said as she walked away.

Jessica knows the following moves: (For any info, check page 1)
Agilao
Hama
Mudo
Makakaja

Oceana learned:
Garu
Malaqua
---
#287 Posted: 01:18:27 18/02/2013
Rocky followed her deep in thought
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#288 Posted: 02:03:41 18/02/2013
Felix walks into the student lounge.

"Hmm, no one's here. Oh well, good time to get some work done", Felix thinks to himself. "Things just haven't been right lately. I'm no stranger to hard times....But....We're dealing with the supernatural realm now.....Is that even in our league?"

Felix sits down on a couch and boots up his lap top.
---
....O.O....
#289 Posted: 16:35:23 18/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah walks into the lounge of dorm and sees Felix with his lap top. "Oh Hi Felix. Oh, where you interested in living here for the time being? I can provide some insight on that if you wish to move it."

Serah walks over to the counter and grabs a packet of papers. She sits down across from Felix. "Okay, so you will of course have to pay living fees, but we only collect it every 2 months. Costs for everything are just 2000 Yen. Pretty cheap but the dorm is in good condition and that rent includes electricity, water, gas and everything you use. Oh, and if you were wondering, we still have nineteen rooms available, eleven boy dorms and eight girl dorms. We have six girls here and three boys, but if you and Cesas decide to move in, it will be five boys and six girls. Aside from that, you can personalize your room all you want but you must abide the rules which are:
1). Knock on other dorm doors.
2). Give a spare key to the dorm to the front desk or Serah
3). Keep your front dorm door key at all times as doors may be locked
With that being said... Oh yes, meals, uh lets see here." Serah said looking through the packet. "Ah, here, well, we usually just set some donuts, bagels, apples, oranges, orange juice, and milk out on the counter of the dining area for Breakfast, and there is coffee on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which Tuesday is tomorrow. So if you want to think it over, take these papers with you and talk it over with your Parents or legal Guardian if you wish to move in." Serah smiled
---
#290 Posted: 17:12:22 18/02/2013
Felix looks up and smiles in reply.

"Sure Serah, that sounds reasonable enough. The money won't be a problem because I have a job at a lumber yard. I usually only work on weekends during the school year. It's funny because my dad's been hinting at the idea of finding some roommates and living in a fraternity, or dorm like this. I guess my old man views me as an adult now".

Felix glances back down at his lap top.

"So what's the deal with this Yomi place I've heard so much about?" Felix asked. Are the rumors true?
---
....O.O....
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 17:17:22 18/02/2013 by Windroc
#291 Posted: 18:51:18 18/02/2013
Rocky walks to her room and sits on her bed that looks like it has rocks on the bedspread
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#292 Posted: 23:21:44 19/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah looked at Felix. "Well think it over about moving, I mean it's already May. The year just started in April. In July, the last week, until the first day on september we have summer break, then on the second of september we have the 2nd term of school. Then on December 23 school is out and April is when we return. So you havent missed much. But anyway, about Yomi. Apparently on Full moons at midnight the school transforms into Yomotsu Hirasaka which is the entrance to Yomi, which is the underworld. But, some overlord of that place sends out Shadows to attack our town. Even though it only lasts an hour each full moon, and at 1 PM, it reverts, but the shadows just fade but the damage is noticeable. People are paralyzed by fear so only us at the dorm have went in. But, some group of people are working undercover and with the police to "cover up" this mess. We have yet to discover who they are. OH, but this is the cool part, we can summon a creature that is a facade and an other part of us called a "Guardian" which beats the crap outta the shadows. Although, it seems the farther we venture in, our weapons don't seem to do as well as one might think. But if you plan on joining us, you'll want a weapon to take. Until you acquire a Guardian, or IF you acquire a Guardian, I mean, Rocky, Darkness, Freija, and myself have acquired them, so it seems somebody will acquire one. Here is the main problem though, a week of full moons, which we called, "Full Faze" is coming on Wednesday, which is in two days. Seven days of nonstop full moons, so we will be taking advantage of this to go to Yomotsu Hirasaka and train there, for something big, as it seems that if we defeat the overlord, it could possiblly demolish the entire underworld gate. Leaving the School intact though. Now, any questions." Serah panted as she reached for a glass of water.

Felix feels Serah's friendship growing on him
The Temperance relationship has grown.
Lv 2/10
---
#293 Posted: 23:26:03 19/02/2013
Rocky sits in thought about her guardian and the wild card
"Wow... I still can't believe this" Rocky said breathless
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#294 Posted: 03:23:16 20/02/2013
Felix raises an eyebrow in amusement.

"Wow that's some pretty heavy stuff Serah", Felix said. "It is curious though that contact with the underworld results in the awakening of these guardians. What you just said was pretty interesting too. I wonder if it happens to everyone; or only to a select few. If only a few people are able to awaken guardians, then it is that much more crucial that it be us to put a stop to this. Regardless of my decision about the dorm, I want to come with you guys on your next expedition. I probably don't look it, but I'm a very capable swordsman. Guardian or no, I can help."
---
....O.O....
#295 Posted: 21:21:12 22/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, thank you very much for your aid in this investigation. We truly ne--"

Freija walks into the dorm. "Hello Serah, you too newcomer. I am Freija, pleasure to meet you."
Serah looks at Freija, "Hi Senpai. Well, this is Felix. I was talking to him about Yomotsu Hirasaka."

"Ah, yes, I was wanting to ask you some questions too. Do you by chance know anything about Guardian Fusion?" Freija asked as she sat on a chair.

"Well, I don't believe so. I could attempt it if that is your question." Serah replied, scratching her head.

"If you think you are up to it, come with me please."
"Alright, I will try. Felix, sorry, lets finish this up later okay!?" Serah said as she stood up and left.
---
#296 Posted: 23:50:19 22/02/2013
"No problem, see you later", Felix said.

Felix leaves too.
---
....O.O....
#297 Posted: 00:57:26 23/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Day : Tuesday
Time : Afternoon / 1:27 PM
Weather : Raining

Serah, Freija, Pierce, Saffron, and Ward are at the library discussing Full Faze.
Serah points to a page in her book, "Ok, see here, apparently due to planetary alignment, the moon stays full for a whole seven days. So this means, Guardian High becomes Yomotsu Hirasaka for Seven days at Midnight until 1 AM. Now, since Freija, Darkness, Rocky, and Myself have our Guardians now, it would be best for us to take the front lines so the others don't take too much pain."

Saffron flipped through her astronomy book. "Well, I agree. But despite the majority of negative effects, maybe the rest of us will gain our Guardians too?" Saffron pointed out. "I mean, seven days is a lot. It would be perfect. Because Pierce, myself, Cesas, Jacob, Jericka, Felix, and Ward all need our Guardians too. That is, if they can obtain them."

"Did you ever think of this, and this just crossed my mind, that if people like us confront their shadows and never accept them, what happens? Do the shadows just swarm and fuse and kill the person? And proceed to live as the own being, and all traces of that person just disappear?" Ward had said.

Saffron nodded her head, "Well, I never thought about that. It does seem strange, nonetheless. I am surprised that nobody thought of that, good point Ward." Saffron replied.

"Thank you, but really... Think about it. The shadows kill their host and go around Yomotsu Hirasaka. Do you think that the shadows that you fight are everyones supressed thoughts?"

"Hmm, you have a good point Ward. This very well may be true. Anyway, let's call the everyone and meet up at the dorm straight after school. We will discuss this tonight." Freija said.

Everyone but Freija and Pierce left the Library.

"Pierce. Shouldn't you be returning to class? Or is it your "problem" again?" Freija asked

Pierce looked at Freija with a painful look on his face. "I will need my medication soon, I'm almost out. I need it to survive, but it seems like in Yomotsu Hirasaka that it fades. I have yet to reveal this to anyone though. Will you be able to get some pills from the pharmacy? I have the prescription note here."

"I will try. This is an emergency." Freija said. "I will get them, don't worry. Now, lets go."

Freija and Pierce leave and return to class.
---
#298 Posted: 01:15:03 24/02/2013
Rocky sat in class, as bored as ever
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#299 Posted: 15:20:25 24/02/2013
Felix tries to pay attention in class, but can't stop thinking about everything that's going on.
---
....O.O....
#300 Posted: 23:32:31 24/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Day: Tuesday
Time: 6:27 PM
Weather: Raining

Serah and Ward sit in the lounge of the dorm, waiting for everyone to show up for the meeting regarding Full Faze.

"Seems like it will be a lot of work. Oh ya, what happened to you going back to Europe for awhile?" Ward had asked.
"I've exchanged my ticket for next Thursday so I could stay and help out with Full Faze. It will be hard without Analysis support. It would be rough on everyone if we couldn't find a perfect way to defeat our enemy." Serah replied. "My family understands as I told them I was going to stay and help set up for a School Gala. But the Gala isn't until June 3rd. And it's Tuesday, May 17th today."

"I see. Well let's just chat while we wait for the others." Ward said.

"Sure, I would like to get to know you a little more."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me