Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Guardian High School [Open, always accepting]
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Guardian High School [Open, always accepting] [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#151 Posted: 00:52:09 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Saffron shouted, " Awesome! Well, what weapons do you guys use? I don-----"

"Miss Saffron. Please don't shout in class please." Mrs. Giyi said taking her seat.

"Yes Mrs. Giyi. Sorry." Saffron whispered to Jacob and Jericka, " Well lets meet at our dorm after school m'kay?"
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#152 Posted: 00:55:03 04/02/2013
Darkness looked back at Saffron. She nodded slightly at what she heard and went back to drawing.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#153 Posted: 00:55:35 04/02/2013
Rocky silently clapped happily
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#154 Posted: 01:07:09 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The day went on and Jacob and Jericka went to the dorm with Saffron, Pierce, Darkness, and Rocky.

Saffron walked up to the coffee table, surrounded by couches and chairs, holding up some mugs with coffee and cocoa in them. "So, as all of you know, the rumor of Yomi Gates opening in the school have to be true, but in 2 days, we shall soon see this for our own eyes. Pierce here went with Darkness, Rocky, and our friend Serah to the School a few days ago and they saw it transform, the reason Serah isn't here is because she sustained some illness that had her bedridden when they journeyed into the area. But we are planning to investigate again and this time take pictures to show the public this, as that is clearly hard evidence of its existance." Saffron sat down and handed out the mugs.

Pierce grabbed some coffee and started speaking, "Now, please be aware as this is no walk in the park, extreme caution is advised. We brought some household medical supplies to aid us if we get hurt but as we know, this isn't going to help forever. Now, onto the case of Serah. As we adventured into the gates of Yomi, we encountered a "Shadow" I guess, form of Serah, it revealed things that she probably kept secret, but it revealed them. Soon, something happened and the "Shadow" Serah had gathered up some sort of darkness and it transformed into a giant monster! But we defeated it and Serah was able to communicate with it, which even though we understood it, and it transformed into a Sea Serpent, what Serah referred to it as a Guardian. Hopefully you don't find us crazy, but, if you do join us, would you mind moving into the dorm with us? The rent is cheap, you only have to pay a little bit every 2 months. So your fees will be collected on March, May, July, September, November, and so on. Check the front desk over there for information on fees, but it covers cost of everything, electricity, food, clothing, and so on. It would be a great help to have more people explore Yomi with us. Take your time to consider it though, don't feel rushed. We just want yo----"

THUD

"What was that? Could it be Serah?" Saffron Panicked. "Im going to check on her."
Saffron dashed upstairs and came back down with Serah next to her.

"How are you feeling?" Pierce asked.
---
#155 Posted: 01:08:58 04/02/2013
Darkness took a cup of coffee and kept drawing. It was like she couldn't stop drawing.
---
#156 Posted: 01:18:12 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Btw, it is Wednesday now, about 4:37 P.M.

Serah looked at everyone. "I am much better. I definently will be accompanying you on Friday to help you."
"I see. That's wonderful you're back on your feet." Pierce chuckled
"Thanks, it feels good." Serah looked at Jacob and Jericka, "You must be Jacob and Jericka, I heard that you two were transferring here. Nice to meet you, I am Serah. Now, I want to tell you all about this, "Guardian" I acquired a few days back. It seems to have a great power indeed, but last night, I went to the Riverbank, and I concentrated as hard as I could, but it seems that the power to summon them is far to much to do in this atmosphere, so I think we can only summon them in Yomi to use their power, as doing it here is far too much. I think you must concentrate on your mind and think of them and you their power to eliminate monsters. I feel that is how they work. I wonder if you all will get them too."

"Isn't it weird how there was a shadow of yourself there though? It seems strange, and it revealed all those repressed thoughts." Saffron explained.

"Yes, it was odd, and I am sorry if it said anything hurtful to you, I didn't mean it at all. I am terribly sorry, if it offended you. I apologize, but anyway, back on topic. The Guardians seem to manifest form into your mindset and your memories and thoughts. I enjoy Waterfalls and water areas and peaceful breezes, it seems my Guardian has taken the form of a water serpent, which must mean, your inner thoughts about soemthing is the form your Guardian takes. Very interesting, well, I am sorry if I interupted your conversation." Serah went to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and came back out and sat in a chair.
---
#157 Posted: 01:25:25 04/02/2013
"It seems mine might take place as a lizard" Darkness said while she was starting to add detail to her drawing.
---
#158 Posted: 01:36:41 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Saffron said , "So that must mean mine will take the place of an angel like form then."
"Well, I am obessed with spears and jousters, so maybe mine will be something like that." Pierce wondered.

Thursday came and Tomorrow is Friday, The day of the Full Moon.

Serah came downstairs with her Katana and leaned it against the wall.
"We might as well put our gear in the lounge for tomorrow, sucks that we have school but afterwards we can prepare for the fight. I am anxious to see how my Guardian will help us in battle."

"I am ready to assist you all tonight." Saffron smilied gently.

Pierce placed his javelin against the wall too. "I hope this expedition will go a little better than last times."

"Saffron, Pierce, do either of you know if Jacob and Jericka are going to move in and if they are joining tonight to Yomi?"

Saffron had a puzzled look on her face, "Do you know Pierce? 'Cause I don't."
"No, they up and left and I didn't get a chance to hear them say anything about staying in the dorm, but they said they would join us to Yomi tomorrow."
---
#159 Posted: 01:40:39 04/02/2013
Darkness had her bow and quiver against the wall. "Finished with it" She said as she looked at her drawing.
[User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
---
#160 Posted: 02:23:17 04/02/2013
OOC: Re-cap please~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#161 Posted: 21:57:18 04/02/2013
Ooc: What she said.
#162 Posted: 17:20:37 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure : ) So Serah had recovered and met Jacob and Jericka. She had told them about her Guardian and how it could only seemed to be summoned in Yomi. Pierce enlightened Jacob/Jericka on how they could stay at the Dorm and if so, they wouldn't have to pay much rent and it would be easier for trips to Yomi. Thats about all in a nutshell. Go back to page 3 and check out the meeting post.

Serah looked around. "Well, I am very anxious for tomorrow, but I hope it all goes well. We should probably head to school now."

"Agreed." Saffron smiled
Pierce looked at Saffron, "Do we have a few medical supplies? I feel like we can never have enough."
Saffron replied to Pierce that she had nine kits of supplies. "...But they might not last long considering the power of these shadows."

"Serah, hopefully your Guardian has the power to heal." Pierce said as he was pacing the lounge.
"I hope so, we can see it all tomorrow night." Serah responded.
---
#163 Posted: 19:36:10 05/02/2013
Rocky nodded and started to read
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#164 Posted: 21:46:56 05/02/2013
Darkness started to draw wings on the lizard
---
#165 Posted: 00:04:45 06/02/2013
Jacob and Jericka nod.
#166 Posted: 01:32:40 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Day : Thursday
Time : 4:00 P.M.
Weather : Sunny

Serah stands by the bulletin board

"I guess Saffron and Pierce went home. Hmmm, I guess nothing is going on after school. *sigh* Maybe I will walk around a bit." Serah seemed saddened by something.
---
#167 Posted: 01:34:06 06/02/2013
Rocky saw Serah and walked up to her
"You okay?" Rocky asked
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#168 Posted: 01:37:18 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah turned and was surprised to see Rocky. "Oh hi Rocky, I didn't know you were still here. I am fine I guess. Could you spend some time with me? I need to talk about somethings. Do you have the time?"
---
#169 Posted: 01:38:36 06/02/2013
"Yeah, my mom is not expecting me home for like 3 hours so, what is it?" Rocky said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#170 Posted: 01:41:01 06/02/2013
Jacob and Jericka ask, "What are you guys talking about?"
#171 Posted: 01:47:22 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah noticed Jacob and Jericka, "Oh hello, oh it's nothing, if you don't mind, can I talk to all of you? I have a place where I like to go."

You arrive at Ichigo Coffee House.
Serah sits at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her, she is saying nothing and looking down.
*sigh* "Rocky, what do you think of me as a friend? I am being humiliated at school for some reason, some rumor about me being "Mentally Unstable" because some spy who wanders around the dorm caught me talking about the Guardians. Now, I don't know what to do. People are turning on me, but you believe me right?"
---
#172 Posted: 01:49:28 06/02/2013
"Yes of course, i was there" Rocky said to Serah
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#173 Posted: 02:00:12 06/02/2013
Darkness sat in the dorm. Her mom didn't really care when she got home unless if she was hurt. She sat on a couch and relaxed after grabbing her arrows. She got out her ipod and started to listen to it while sharpening her arrows.
---
#174 Posted: 02:02:20 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I know, but it is ruining my life. I mean, I just feel ha by everyone now. I'm sorry to bring this out of the blue, I should be going now." Serah said as she stood up and put 500 Yen on the table and walked out.

Rocky, Jacob, Jericka established the Temperance Relationship.

Relationships (Lemme know if I messed one up.)

Darkness - Saffron (Lv 1/10)
Rocky - Pierce (Lv 1/10), Serah(Lv 1/10), Saffron (Lv 1/10)
Jacob - Serah (Lv 1/10)
Jericka - Serah (Lv 1/10)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:36 06/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#175 Posted: 02:04:33 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah walked in to the lounge of the dorm, crying. "...'lo Darkness. How are you?" She asked wiping multiple tears from her eyes. "Can I talk to you for a bit?"
---
#176 Posted: 02:05:30 06/02/2013
OOC: Rocky has a relationship with Saffron~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#177 Posted: 02:05:56 06/02/2013
ooc: you got it right

Darkness was having random and weird thoughts. "Wonder when Pierce is going to flirt with me" She thought as she sharpened another arrow. Her favorite song played and she started to sing.
---
#178 Posted: 02:09:46 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks Cynder, couldn't remember.

Serah smiled at Darkness. "You are a very good singer ya know. I tried to sing in the school musical, but I didn't so well haha. Anyway, have you heard any rumors about me being mentally unstable at school? Some guy who spies on the dorm heard me talk about the Guardians and he spread it around school. Many of my friends turned on me, but at least I still have you guys at the dorm right?" She wiped the last of her tears away.
---
#179 Posted: 02:12:28 06/02/2013
"Yeah you still got me buddy" Darkness said with a smile. She put the last of her arrows into her quiver and set it on the table. She patted the seat beside her so Serah could sit.
---
#180 Posted: 02:16:51 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Thanks for being there for me Darkness. Thanks for the seat but I am just going to go to bed, it may be 7:22 P.M. but I just don't feel like dealing with all this, I can clear my head tomorrow night." Serah said as she walked up the stairs to her dorm.

Darkness established the Temperance Relationship with Serah
Lv 1/10

Day : Friday
Time : After School - 10:54 P.M.
Weather : Raining

Serah walked down with her Katana, Silk Moon. "Alright is everyone here? Where are Jacob and Jericka? Are they not coming?"

"I'm not sure, I can try to call but I might not get an answer. I will try though." Saffron replied.
"Everyone got weapons?" Pierce called out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:09 06/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#181 Posted: 02:18:21 06/02/2013
Darkness held her bow with an arrow in it at ready. She nodded silently. She had her headphones in and was listening to her ipod but the volume wasn't so loud.
---
#182 Posted: 02:21:27 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Serah, maybe we should head over now, and tell Jacob and Jericka to meet us there or come next time." Pierce said.

Serah nodded her head. " Okay, let's go."

You reach the school at 11:53 PM

7 Minutes pass. The school shifts and the gate opens to reveal an ominous looking entry.

"*gulp* Let's go." Serah said.
---
#183 Posted: 02:23:57 06/02/2013
Darkness started to walk forward.
---
#184 Posted: 02:28:07 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah walked up to Darkness and put her hand on her shoulder to tell her something, but it wasn't the true Darkness.

"W-who are y-you? You a-aren't Darkness! You're a Shadow!" Serah shouted. "Pierce, Saffron, Darkness, come quickly!"
---
#185 Posted: 02:29:33 06/02/2013
"You don't say" Shadow Darkness said. The actual Darkness was near the gate when she heard Serah yell. She ran with an arrow at ready but stopped as she saw her shadow self.
---
#186 Posted: 02:34:18 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"So this is what a shadow self looks like. Darkness really had suppressed thoughts on something." Serah looked down as she mumbled to herself. "Well now Miss I-Am-A-Shadow-Darkness, I can take on anything you throw at me!"

Serah held her arms at her chest in an X shape and called Guardian!

A sea serpent had appeared in front of Serah. "Now, let's see who will come out on top of this battle!"
---
#187 Posted: 02:37:13 06/02/2013
"Hey Darkness I know you have thoughts on when Pierce is going to flirt with you" Shadow Darkness said. "That's not true you" Darkness finished with a few choice words. "Hit me with your best shot" Shadow Darkness taunted.
---
#188 Posted: 02:40:04 06/02/2013
OOC: Recap?
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#189 Posted: 12:39:06 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Serah, Pierce, Saffron, Darkness, and Rocky went to the Yomi gates. Darkness has come face-to-face wiith her shadow self D:

"I can beat you anytime you monster!" Serah shouted to the shadow.
---
#190 Posted: 13:18:07 06/02/2013
Ooc: What about my characters? I wasn't on.
#191 Posted: 15:02:47 06/02/2013
"Another shadow thing ? Of course" Rocky said getting out her sword
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#192 Posted: 20:23:22 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can make Jacob and Jericka act as if they forgot to come to Yomi gates but come to help quickly.

Serah pulled out her sword. "Come at me!" She screamed
"I'll give you a taste of your own medicine." Pierce shouted, pulling out his Javelin.
"Good Luck to everyone!" Cheered Saffron from afar.
---
#193 Posted: 20:51:30 06/02/2013
OOC: I lol'd at the Saffron part for some reason

Rocky got into position to fight
"Just tell me when" Rocky said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#194 Posted: 21:59:21 06/02/2013
Shadow Darkness grinned. "Come at me bros" She said
---
#195 Posted: 22:11:24 06/02/2013
"Whatever you say..." Rocky said charging at the shadow
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#196 Posted: 22:11:51 06/02/2013
Ooc: OK.

Jacob and Jericka suddenly remember to go there and go there.
#197 Posted: 21:45:49 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Serah commanded her Guardian, Oceana to use Aqua on the monster, it took a decent amount of its stamina away.

"So this is the true power of a Guardian, amazing." Serah said to herself.
---
#198 Posted: 21:51:24 07/02/2013
Shadow Darkness started to laugh as she hit Oceana.
---
#199 Posted: 20:57:38 08/02/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I updated some info on the first page, I reccomend looking at it, I already know who will have the Wild Card ability.

Serah looked at Oceana, worried about her next attack. "Oceana, use Dia and heal yourself!" She cried
Oceana's healing energy restored his wounds. "Now use Aqua on the shadow once more!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:18:06 08/02/2013 by Crescent Wing
#200 Posted: 23:08:34 08/02/2013
Rocky just stared in awe
"Wow..." She said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
First | Previous | Page 4 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me