Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 350 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
GaiaMemories Emerald Sparx Gems: 3753
#17451 Posted: 22:00:08 01/07/2018
To whoever outbid me earlier today, I will find you.
---
Hahahahaha
Shibaru Yellow Sparx Gems: 1133
#17452 Posted: 01:57:16 03/07/2018
I love the way people react when I tell them I'm doing a punching only playthrough of Fallout 4.
---
G3MINI, Biggest bubbleton on Mixer.
Hi Lindsey. - Taylor Swift
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#17453 Posted: 04:41:12 03/07/2018
Quote: Shibaru
I love the way people react when I tell them I'm doing a punching only playthrough of Fallout 4.

You know, I would honestly do the same since I wanted to try doing a fists only playthrough of Fallout 3, and fists only as in not even fist weapons, just bare fists. (Partly because I'm sortof a conservationist and end up conserving ammo and weapons when needed, for some reason I'm stingy about the durability and ammo of weapons)
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#17454 Posted: 08:42:30 03/07/2018

#17455 Posted: 12:50:44 03/07/2018

That's an interesting idea. Are you going to be using any chems to help?
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#17456 Posted: 22:05:49 03/07/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257

Yeah, I've been using a lot of chems. I haven't decided which faction I'm going for yet though, I've just been doing random quests and building a lot so far.
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#17457 Posted: 23:30:43 03/07/2018

Yeah, I've been using a lot of chems. I haven't decided which faction I'm going for yet though, I've just been doing random quests and building a lot so far.

The way I see it, deciding factions goes like this:
* Brotherhood if you want the best gear/weapons
* Minutemen if you want lots of quests/things to do
* Railroad if you want Ballistic Weave, which basically puts huge buffs on your armor
* Institute if you want back-up in combat (through Synth relay grenades)

Would you be taking any companions with you?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:31:56 03/07/2018 by Chompy-King257
#17458 Posted: 23:53:43 03/07/2018

* Railroad if you want Ballistic Weave, which basically puts huge buffs on your armor

I'm actually feeling the most certain that I don't want to go with the Institute, though that still means I have three more choices.

I've been sticking with just Dogmeat so far.
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#17459 Posted: 00:00:05 04/07/2018

I'm actually feeling the most certain that I don't want to go with the Institute, though that still means I have three more choices.

Yeah, I've never gone with the Institute just because I really don't like their morals/ideologies. I mainly go with the Minutemen while keeping on good terms with the Brotherhood and Railroad.

And Dogmeat's always a good choice for a companion.
---
#17460 Posted: 00:16:52 04/07/2018

Yeah, I've never gone with the Institute just because I really don't like their morals/ideologies. I mainly go with the Minutemen while keeping on good terms with the Brotherhood and Railroad.

Yeah, I've actually done some quests for both the Minutemen and the Brotherhood already.

I love Dogmeat, he's so good. I actually call him Nipples though because G3MINI, the streamer I mod for, calls him that smilie
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
#17461 Posted: 02:35:03 04/07/2018

Yeah, I've actually done some quests for both the Minutemen and the Brotherhood already.

I love Dogmeat, he's so good. I actually call him Nipples though because G3MINI, the streamer I mod for, calls him that smilie

Well, have fun with it!

Are you using any mods?
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#17462 Posted: 02:42:30 04/07/2018
The Institute is the only right faction to work for, and even their reasons for doing things were garbage with the way they were written.
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#17463 Posted: 03:02:48 04/07/2018

please punch liberty prime to death for me if possible

Quote: Samius
The Institute is the only right faction to work for, and even their reasons for doing things were garbage with the way they were written.

hnnnnng... new vegas good...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#17464 Posted: 04:25:25 04/07/2018
i wonder if anyone has ever had a second child and then when it came out and they saw it was the same gender as the first one, they used the dupes clause, got rid of it, and tried to get a second encounter
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#17465 Posted: 13:07:21 04/07/2018

Well, have fun with it!

Are you using any mods?

Nope, no mods at all.
---
Asdra#7043 on Discord
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#17466 Posted: 13:32:08 04/07/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
i wonder if anyone has ever had a second child and then when it came out and they saw it was the same gender as the first one, they used the dupes clause, got rid of it, and tried to get a second encounter

not the second child but uh
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...ticide_in_China
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:32:32 04/07/2018 by Carmelita Fox
exefile Yellow Sparx Gems: 1783
#17467 Posted: 13:58:53 04/07/2018
WARNING!!! THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING AND MIGHT CAUSE LEVEL 7817383 BRAIN DAMAGE
This is dee storee of dese peepleh they was has a name but i fraget it ya.
"Doddy i want to go an te aroplaniy in deh skie."
"Son, speak like a man, like the man you will become, you are better than this."
"NoOOOOOOoOoOOO doddy u is not understindang put de gon aweh and plz let me plaie mero fertnite ad ghazbazterz o da gameboy advoonce."
Everyday, people write like this ^ and get away with it.
That is fine actually just thought I'd add my movie script to this topic.
Is gong to beh a rally gohd movie juzt mak shore u cam wif ur parronts and oter pepol tat mek u heppy.

... This is what happens when you give me this power, the power to write 'random thoughts' I could write 1999999 more of these. (What am I doing? Oh yeah, I'm typing almost forgot).
---
eeeeeeeeeeeee
#17468 Posted: 14:11:10 04/07/2018
Quote: Samius

I'm just curious to hear your justification for them. I could never really get behind their ideas or actions so I just want to hear what you think.

Well, have fun with it!

Are you using any mods?

Nope, no mods at all.

Oh okay
---
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#17469 Posted: 17:31:45 04/07/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox

jesus i was just making a nuzlocke joke
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#17470 Posted: 23:17:05 04/07/2018
alfred is the best batman character
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#17471 Posted: 23:44:58 04/07/2018
This is gonna seem random, as I don't even know if PETA is in my town, buuuuutttt

If I ever find out my grandpa's dog has been euthinized by PETA, I'm gonna, tbh, IDK what I will do actually, probably something bad(Not gonna murder someone, I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that unless they were a Child Molester who literally was refusing to get help)

(My grandpa's dog isn't dead, it's just a completly strange scenario I keep thinking about)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#17472 Posted: 00:39:53 05/07/2018
Facebook sucks ass
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#17473 Posted: 01:50:39 05/07/2018
Quote: Carmelita Fox

jesus i was just making a nuzlocke joke

KNOWLEDGE IS A DEADLY FRIEND
#17474 Posted: 08:45:15 05/07/2018
I find it interesting how anime voice acting is the hardest because they can't edit lip flaps
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#17475 Posted: 13:56:14 05/07/2018
The next minecraft hardcore is modded

WOOHOOO!!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#17476 Posted: 19:48:56 05/07/2018
oh. someone made a drawing with their blood.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#17477 Posted: 20:35:36 05/07/2018
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Remember when Deeper Thoughts on Users actually consisted of deeper thoughts on users? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

[User Posted Image]
-------
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#17478 Posted: 20:44:21 05/07/2018
I'm probably assuming it was about me but my comment is deleted. Happy?
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#17479 Posted: 23:13:40 05/07/2018
Quote: Bolt

That is cool, that is also very scary.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#17480 Posted: 01:38:21 06/07/2018
Is it just me or do all Japanese voice actors fall into a few categories (based on the type of character they're voicing) in which all actors sound the same?
---
Bruh
#17481 Posted: 01:51:11 06/07/2018
Quote: Crash10
Is it just me or do all Japanese voice actors fall into a few categories (based on the type of character they're voicing) in which all actors sound the same?

I feel there is less diversity to Japanese voice acting compared to Western.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#17482 Posted: 07:32:35 06/07/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I feel there is less diversity to Japanese voice acting compared to Western.

That's one of the reasons I prefer dubbed anime over subbed.
#17483 Posted: 07:54:56 06/07/2018
the problem with western voice acting is that its a small (not really profitable) market so there isnt that many voice actors compared to the japanese where they can go to college for that as a career. so i would assume having the ability to make different types of sounds would land you more available jobs in west while in japan they only really have to use one voice. also japanese acting in general is more exaggerated so while in western acting is more natural. so both of these factors might explain why the similar voices of the japanese
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#17484 Posted: 18:07:53 06/07/2018
I hate summer. I really hate it.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#17485 Posted: 18:35:12 06/07/2018
Quote: somePerson
the problem with western voice acting is that its a small (not really profitable) market so there isnt that many voice actors compared to the japanese where they can go to college for that as a career. so i would assume having the ability to make different types of sounds would land you more available jobs in west while in japan they only really have to use one voice. also japanese acting in general is more exaggerated so while in western acting is more natural. so both of these factors might explain why the similar voices of the japanese

I hear that is pretty much the case, yeah.

Although, from what I have heard, Western Voice acting can be VERY profitable, depending on what kind it is (audio books, TV shows, commercials, etc) and how much you do. Many voice actors, such as Tom Kenny, can knock out a bunch of sessions a day and come home to a full wallet. You may not be able to afford private jets or something, but you'd be able to live well in a big house.

But like every business, the pay varies from bad to great.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:40:15 06/07/2018 by HeyitsHotDog
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#17486 Posted: 18:45:23 06/07/2018

Although, from what I have heard, Western Voice acting can be VERY profitable, depending on what kind it is (audio books, TV shows, commercials, etc) and how much you do. Many voice actors, such as Tom Kenny, can knock out a bunch of sessions a day and come home to a full wallet. You may not be able to afford private jets or something, but you'd be able to live well in a big house.

but thats the problem, its hard to get "big" in the voice acting community, mainly because theres a lot of competition and u need be good at voice acting. voice acting, while it might seem easy, really isn't.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#17487 Posted: 18:52:00 06/07/2018
Quote: parisruelz12

but thats the problem, its hard to get "big" in the voice acting community, mainly because theres a lot of competition and u need be good at voice acting. voice acting, while it might seem easy, really isn't.

True. It requires full talent at all fronts. Can't just be good at changing your voice, you need to have the ability to actually act as well.
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#17488 Posted: 21:00:19 06/07/2018
Calling customer service is the most anxiety inducing thing ever for me. I hate doing it for some reason
#17489 Posted: 23:50:12 06/07/2018
you can make a full song out of personal thoughts posts
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#17490 Posted: 05:21:50 07/07/2018
All people are unique in their own ways, and all people mean something.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#17491 Posted: 05:57:09 07/07/2018
Oh my gosh we're playing panic! At the Disco for marching band this year. I'm crying I'm so excited. Catch me walking into band camp in merch every day
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#17492 Posted: 10:33:17 07/07/2018
I think it’s safe to say that Field Tournament Style Up And Down On The Ground Manja Flanja Blanja Banja Ishka Bibble Babble Flabble Doma Roma Floma Boma Jingle Jangle Every Angle Bricka Bracka Flacka Stacka Two Ton Rerun Free For All Big Ball will never not be the best Chowder episode.
---
Soon.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#17493 Posted: 05:35:28 09/07/2018
That awkward moment when you're reading old posts and hear about A Hero's Tail's corrupt data glitch for the first time and you're like "wait what I've been playing for years and I've never had that happen.." and then realize that it actually might have happened a looong time ago as a child and I just thought I had screwed up or accidentally turned the system off while Zoe was saving or something. Huh...you learn something new every day...even about a game you've been playing for ages.

I'm actually surprised it's only happened once... well actually it seems like there's a mini problem where the game no longer recognizes that I've unlocked Flame and Ember, but yeaah.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:56:21 09/07/2018 by wanderist
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#17494 Posted: 17:52:45 09/07/2018
ProtonJon's pre-stream music is one of the happiest tunes I can think of
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#17495 Posted: 19:10:16 09/07/2018
Why is it that every time I start a new file on a Pokemon gen 7 game I start feeling sick from something?
First | Previous | Page 350 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 348 349 350 351 352 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me