Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 298 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14851 Posted: 02:46:36 20/12/2017
Quote: Jaggedstar
Quote: ShadowMewX
what happened to jenna marbles

Idk, but her older videos keep getting suggested to me on YouTube. I find the dog drama between her and jacksfilms to be really funny, so that’s probably why.

ooh what's the beef?? i can't be bothered to watch her anymore, i used to love her when i was 12-14 but not anymore

Late reply is late but-
There’s an ongoing feud between Jack and Jenna over whose dogs are better. Basically, they just trash talk each other and try to outdo each other in pampering their dogs. This video sums it up pretty well! Long story short, the feud is satirical- both parties are just goofing around- and it pokes fun at typical YouTube drama.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14852 Posted: 04:03:56 20/12/2017
4AM. Still haven't set my PS2 up - I'll give up now. I wasted my time in this ****hole instead.

Doesn't matter. I doubt I would have, or will, do it this morning anyway. I spent 4 hours listening to Freedom Call. I am more motivated now, that is most important.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14853 Posted: 05:38:54 20/12/2017
Quote: AmbushFan
Broke my L button by throwing my 3DS at a wall. Understandable.

i guess you took the L
#14854 Posted: 13:28:21 20/12/2017
I can't set up my PS2 now, I think, since it would be in the way of the door. Maybe later, at about 10-11PM, when I begin my "binge". And I'll need to come off darkSpyro earlier too, if I want to truly do this.
---
#14855 Posted: 20:15:54 20/12/2017
I put all my previous signatures in my GB, and now it kinda looks like a crazy guy going through depression:

Motivational quote > vaguely depressing anime quote > random nonsensical crap > quote about death

TBH I don't really like song quotes as my signatures, maybe I'll put back that Mako quote? Or Lost Horizon? Both? IDK.

---

I feel like I'm starting to be kind of a dick again. Ah well. I don't really care what others think of me anymore. Nor do I like making others feel bad either, but I'm really not in the mood for positivity right now. Ironic, since I've been Freedom Call a lot over the past few days. I can hardly think well either.

Freedom Call. Seriously, they are a great band with many great songs, but they seem to have the opposite effect on me. I know why. If things were different, they would motivate me in the normal sense of the word, but they're not. They are how they are.

Not caring. Yes, that's also becoming apparently, partially because I can't think well now. I just don't care much, simple as that.

---

Reading my old posts and topics makes me feel especially bad. Maybe I should do that too.
---
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#14856 Posted: 20:57:21 20/12/2017
People need to stop being so overly critical over stuff, rant a lot for stupid stuff and negative nancys.

I'm so tired going to cartoon comunities non stop ranting about the TTG and CN in general, beating the dead horse that it is The Emoji Movie, and randomly upset over stuff.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:56 20/12/2017 by KeybasHedKey
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14857 Posted: 22:14:15 20/12/2017
Tomorrow is the 5 year anniversary of when the world was supposed to end. My theory is that the apocalypse was actually 5 years off the actual date, so the world might end tomorrow.
I REALLY don’t want to take this chemisty test.
---
Soon.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14858 Posted: 22:31:41 20/12/2017
Psssh, don't be silly. The world did end five years ago. Has anyone really felt alive since then?
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14859 Posted: 22:34:10 20/12/2017
Quote: kardonis
Psssh, don't be silly. Has anyone really felt alive?

Fixed.
---
Soon.
#14860 Posted: 22:40:59 20/12/2017
Just beat Awakening - again - by using absolutely nobody except for Robin and Chrom (paired up) and buying nothing except 10 Wind tomes. All other weapons I used were mostly drops from enemies and such, e.g. Elfire, but that was about it. I used Celica's Gale during the final boss, but that was the only "legendary" weapon I used, I was using Wind/Fire/Thunder for most of the game.

---

Quote: kardonis
Psssh, don't be silly. The world did end five years ago. Has anyone really felt alive since then?

I've never felt alive. Not since... argh, it hurts to think about it. Several years ago now. I still get flashbacks, occasionally... (warning: very disturbing)
I was in this room, it was dark. I couldn't see a thing. And then, I heard a voice:

"It's a boy!"
---
#14861 Posted: 08:24:16 21/12/2017
weird. it's so close to christmas but yet.. i do't feel excited like i used to. i still love the holidays... but it just doesn't feel the same as when i was younger.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14862 Posted: 09:02:11 21/12/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
weird. it's so close to christmas but yet.. i do't feel excited like i used to. i still love the holidays... but it just doesn't feel the same as when i was younger.

its called growing up
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#14863 Posted: 12:50:45 21/12/2017
I just found out about the MLP leaks. Now I understand why show writers usually don't want their series to stay past 5 seasons. It's like a fanfic checklist.

edit: new Catherine remaster trailer, and OH BOY. Open your twitter bomb shelters, you're going to need it this christmas.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:14 22/12/2017 by Bifrost
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#14864 Posted: 23:06:53 22/12/2017
There’s nothing more disappointing than watching all the cheese slowly leak out of a hole in your homemade stromboli and being completely unable to do anything to stop it. smilie
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#14865 Posted: 05:09:59 23/12/2017
okay, concept.

so this kid, he's a prodigy of sorts. he's like, a genius. so he goes with a crew on this expedition on a boat to explore the ocean or something. kid starts noticing stuff on the radar that shouldn't be physically possible, so he decides to make a drone of sorts to investigate. while doing this, he accidentally makes a sentient robot thing. now the robot thing and the kid are working together to investigate said things, which are the result of a anthro loch ness monster thing and his crew trying to flood the world to protect the ocean from human greed or something

and it's this sidescroller where you play as the robot thing (aka one of those old scuba suits) and you blast stuff with an RPG and there's some cool bosses

i kinda wanna make this real but i have no idea if anybody would want to play/support said game
#14866 Posted: 21:29:47 23/12/2017
It only took 14 years, but I 100% beat Sonic Heroes.
---
Soon.
#14867 Posted: 21:41:56 23/12/2017
Me: "Can the internet make you gay?"
Mom: "If your mind is weak enough, yes."

My mom finally understands the internet. Sort of.
---
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14868 Posted: 01:44:55 24/12/2017
Had the best christmas family party ever
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14869 Posted: 02:03:53 24/12/2017
If I get a laptop for Christmas, I'll finally start work on an actual game. I've realized that Fes is **** for a full-on project.

I've already got an idea. I'd make Waves, a game that I originally intended to release with Fes. It'd be uploaded in chapters, a free-to-play RPG with a strong focus on lore and puzzles - kind of like a sci-fi themed Legend of Zelda, in a way. Also would have a unique and innovative battle system.

Programming and artwork are still my main concerns, but not so much anymore since I think there could be workarounds. Might create a Kickstarter or something if I feel it gets enough support.
---
#14870 Posted: 07:33:58 24/12/2017
i think i just got invited to a lewd skylanders roleplay
#14871 Posted: 17:19:36 24/12/2017
*reads people saying Rey is a Mary Sue, and is better at flying the millinium falcon than Han Solo*

*Watches video*

*Questions person's eyesight*
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14872 Posted: 22:05:36 24/12/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
BrawlBRSTMs is getting terminated... again... I hate YouTube's copyright BS so much.

Where else am I supposed to listen to 30 minutes of Primal Dialga?
---
Soon.
#14873 Posted: 22:21:03 24/12/2017
Just found the Non-Canon Star Wars wiki. ****, this is great, why didn't I find it sooner?
---
#14874 Posted: 00:00:03 25/12/2017
People keep saying that this game from 2017 called “Near a Tomato” has some great music. I don’t know though, I didn’t hear anything except my parents telling me to take the groceries away from my face.
---
Soon.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#14875 Posted: 00:10:52 25/12/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
People keep saying that this game from 2017 called “Near a Tomato” has some great music. I don’t know though, I didn’t hear anything except my parents telling me to take the groceries away from my face.

im gonna print this out and frame it
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#14876 Posted: 00:14:21 25/12/2017
It's past midnight on Christmas day and I'm still not asleep. Makes sense, I guess, given my situations.

---

Quote: parisruelz12

---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#14877 Posted: 00:18:36 25/12/2017
If I get a laptop for Christmas, I'll finally start work on an actual game. I've realized that Fes is **** for a full-on project.

I've already got an idea. I'd make Waves, a game that I originally intended to release with Fes. It'd be uploaded in chapters, a free-to-play RPG with a strong focus on lore and puzzles - kind of like a sci-fi themed Legend of Zelda, in a way. Also would have a unique and innovative battle system.

Programming and artwork are still my main concerns, but not so much anymore since I think there could be workarounds. Might create a Kickstarter or something if I feel it gets enough support.

If you decide to go with that game, I could help with some programming. I'm pretty new at it, but as long as it's not 3D and someone else provides the sprites I can do some stuff.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14878 Posted: 00:34:34 25/12/2017
Quote: StormDragon21

If you decide to go with that game, I could help with some programming. I'm pretty new at it, but as long as it's not 3D and someone else provides the sprites I can do some stuff.

It probably wouldn't need much in the way of programming, since I'll likely be getting a creator tool or something. Just some basic commands, possibly just modifications to code already set depending on the tool.

Most of Waves could be done in Fes easily, if not for a few problems, such as being locked to 3DS, small data limit if the project becomes big, and the damage system wasn't ideal either for my combat idea (I wanted most characters to die in one or two hits, which could be difficult to balance).

For art, I'll probably try making sprites myself. I have a bit of experience with sprites, and I think that's all I'll need - my design ideas are quite simplistic, aside from three characters, who may need a bit more work. But I'll cross that bridge if/when I come to it. Pixel art is the only important thing here since it's the most basic thing I need, being important for characters, locations, attacks, etc..

I've also remembered I've got a Raspberry Pi too. If I can't get a laptop, maybe I could try that instead - depends how much I want to do this.
---
#14879 Posted: 00:50:08 25/12/2017

Dunno man, have you heard about Near Ottoman Empire? It seems like a riveting study of history and its impact.

ever since I heard a speedrunner calling it that it's the first pun I reach out to, right before 'born 2B radical' from that same run
---
#14880 Posted: 01:29:05 25/12/2017
Just watched the music video for Kamelot - The Great Pandemonium. Some of the stuff in that video was borderline nightmare fuel, makes sense considering how Poetry for the Poisoned is notably darker than everything else they've done. Maybe "nightmare metal" is a good way for describing this sort of thing, particularly The Zodiac and Necropolis, I'm surprised and disappointed that I don't know any other bands like this. Unpopular opinion, but PftP is my favourite Kamelot album.

So yeah. The music video for The Great Pandemonium is kinda nightmarish, like those zombies(?) and whatever that large thing with the tentacles is. Certainly looks like something I'd see in one of my nightmares... I like it.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#14881 Posted: 02:45:56 25/12/2017
i love being blamed for sucking at healing by our hanzo who is always at the chokepoint sniping nobody
#14882 Posted: 05:46:27 25/12/2017
well its official cuphead is a victim of undertale syndrome
#14883 Posted: 12:49:53 25/12/2017
Didn't get a laptop, like I expected - I didn't even want one, was just wondering what I'd do if it did happen. I'm still kinda interested in making Waves, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it to start up Pi and try making the first chapter.

I'll probably just leave it again. I don't know much programming anyway, let alone start an RPG that few people would probably notice.
---
#14884 Posted: 13:41:46 25/12/2017
I just got a model T-rex skeleton for christmas

what
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14885 Posted: 19:26:23 25/12/2017
Just had an, uh, interesting conversation with my uncle about dungeons... I was a little drunk.

---

Quote: King-Pen Krazy

what

I usually get at least one "unwanted" Christmas present that people probably think I like way more than I do. This year, I'd say it was probably this RC helicopter my grandmother got me. I always feel really guilty when this happens, because I know that helicopter was probably quite expensive and they had good intentions, but at the same time, I'm probably going to very rarely use it or even look at it... I'm feeling guilty just thinking about it.

And books, but this one I can understand more because there have been so many times now where I've got bored, decided to look at an old book I've barely acknowledged, and gained inspiration (an idea, not like an epiphany or anything... usually) from it. So I've never really had any "unwanted" books so to speak, but I'm rarely as happy about it as my parents think I am. Unless it's a book I want, which tends to happen as much as the "unwanted" ones since they know what kinds of authors and books I like.

I feel like this happened with my Nintendo Switch, to an extent - I'm happy that I now have one, but again, I doubt I'm as happy about it as my parents think I am.
---
#14886 Posted: 21:14:31 25/12/2017
Just had an, uh, interesting conversation with my uncle about dungeons... I was a little drunk.

---

what

I usually get at least one "unwanted" Christmas present that people probably think I like way more than I do. This year, I'd say it was probably this RC helicopter my grandmother got me. I always feel really guilty when this happens, because I know that helicopter was probably quite expensive and they had good intentions, but at the same time, I'm probably going to very rarely use it or even look at it... I'm feeling guilty just thinking about it.

And books, but this one I can understand more because there have been so many times now where I've got bored, decided to look at an old book I've barely acknowledged, and gained inspiration (an idea, not like an epiphany or anything... usually) from it. So I've never really had any "unwanted" books so to speak, but I'm rarely as happy about it as my parents think I am. Unless it's a book I want, which tends to happen as much as the "unwanted" ones since they know what kinds of authors and books I like.

I feel like this happened with my Nintendo Switch, to an extent - I'm happy that I now have one, but again, I doubt I'm as happy about it as my parents think I am.

No, I love it

I just don't know how this exists, and why my parents bought it
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14887 Posted: 21:21:16 25/12/2017
There are plenty of wooden T-rex skeleton models for sale where I live. Plenty of other dinosaurs too and sometimes even world landmarks. Never liked the smell of laser-cut wood but hey, they look good and seem to sell.
---
#14888 Posted: 22:31:21 25/12/2017
I got a board game, but everything was in Chinese.

We were able to get a copy of the rules in English, but we were not able to stop my grandparents' racist jokes.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14889 Posted: 22:32:41 25/12/2017
I've seen so much stuff like that that I'm not surprised it exists. It's like a SFW version of 34 - if it can exist, it will exist. No matter how insignificant or random it seems.

God knows how much random crap I've seen and/or own that seems equally insignificant.
---
#14890 Posted: 00:55:13 26/12/2017
3 Conspiracy Theorists walk into a bar

that can't be a coincidence
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14891 Posted: 03:25:07 26/12/2017
3 Conspiracy Theorists walk into a bar

that can't be a coincidence

But what if it was faked and the third one never actually walked into the bar? Then you would only have two conspiracy theorists who walk into the bar, unless there was also a fourth one who we never noticed because the illusion of the third one distracted us, but the third one never actually walked into bar therefore making the fourth one the third one instead, leading us back to the beginning where there were three - but with one major difference.

Since we were made to believe that the third theorist was indeed the third theorist, we didn't stop to consider the idea of a fourth theorist of whom the third theorist was made to distract us from. Therefore, there was clearly something they wanted to hide about the fourth theorist because they made the illusion of a third theorist to distract us from the fourth. This concludes that more must be discovered about the fourth theorist since they are trying to hide something from us.

But what? We must know the answer, which is why research on the fourth theorist must be imminent. There could be something very important going on here and we cannot ignore that possibility.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#14892 Posted: 07:57:22 26/12/2017
honestly hoping for a sandbox pokemon game with no saving the world story where i just catch pokemon and travel the region doing side quests until im strong enough to become champion.

like have it be it where i can explore the wild and catch like a pidgey and then talk to some youngster who had their bidoof taken and find it. this could lead up to introducing the big bad organization as the main villains but have it so that you actually have to find them throughout the game instead of being forced to take them down. have legendarily be actually rare encounters that have meaning as secret bosses that are rewarded through exploring random cave here or random forest there. let the trainer be free from forced textboxes and run free around the region with many goals in front of them. if they want to catch them find them all. if they want to be champion get strong and challenge the elite 4. if they want to take down evil organization research their whereabouts and take them out. and no more stupid limited time events we have forced dlc now. being able to live in cities would be cool too though
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:06:21 26/12/2017 by somePerson
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#14893 Posted: 20:12:50 26/12/2017
There's like five feet of snow where I live right now literally everything is shut down for today and we're getting like another foot or two over the next day the snow literally goes to my neck at the moment heck my life
---
Cool cool.
#14894 Posted: 23:46:15 26/12/2017
So my family decided to play Monopoly today. It went on for 4 hours.
Turn 1: My dad lands on a chance space that sends him to the most expensive area in the game, which he then buys. I realize how dead everyone is.
---
Soon.
#14895 Posted: 01:07:01 27/12/2017
Just learned that Dream Evil are Christians... what. Pretty much every song on their newest album is about worshipping Satan or commiting sin (see: Sin City).

---

Played SMO, and I don't think it's as good as some people say. Then again, I've never really like mainseries Mario games, and I'm also terrible at them too. Still quite good though, just not a masterpiece like some people say.

Boss fights are awesome though.
And you can drive a tank, that is always good.

I really liked Captain Toad however, my favourite Wii U games and one of my favourite games of all time. Can't say it's underrated though - I can see why it never became as popular as the AAA titles. But, in my opinion, it was amazing. Hope they make a sequel at some point.

Also a big fan of Kirby, my overall favourite franchise. Was hoping they'd make an open-world or 3D Kirby game, but with SMO and Star Allies, I've lost hope. Blowout Blast technically counts as 3D, but I was thinking more of a fully-fledged game like SMO.

---

Currently trying to get photos of Rabbid Peach noscoping noobs at close range. Have at least 4 occasions of this so far, all with several pictures.
---
#14896 Posted: 02:00:58 27/12/2017
My parents thought Chrom was a girl.
---
#14897 Posted: 02:08:22 27/12/2017
If or when I ever start a heavy metal band, I will make a song about Girls und Panzer that takes influences from Sabaton and Sonata Arctica. Hold me to this.
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#14898 Posted: 02:18:10 27/12/2017
i just remembered i'm the reason we can see how many characters we have left for our signatures
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#14899 Posted: 02:52:01 27/12/2017
i just remembered i'm the reason we can see how many characters we have left for our signatures

You set yourself up for a story. Don't leave us hanging!
---
First | Previous | Page 298 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me