Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 290 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#14451 Posted: 04:24:36 25/11/2017
Quote: kardonis
Quote: Seiki
Quote: AmbushFan
What's Tobuscus?

Isn't he some ****ty youtuber?

Pffft, no. He's THE ****ty youtuber. He's made a lot of trash to get that title.

I thought pewdiepie held the title of ****tiest youtuber?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#14452 Posted: 05:22:43 25/11/2017
mrepicdudepranks: yo what up guys its me mrepicdudepranks here with some footage from black firday
*insert footage of black friday here*
comments: americans are so uncultured that they make africa look rich
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#14453 Posted: 13:53:29 25/11/2017
OH MY GOD. Get this, guys.

An ANIME BURLESQUE SHOW is coming to a popular Tavern in D.C.

ANIME BURLESQUE SHOW

Oh my God, I'm howling right now.

They call themselves

The Weeabooties

They even have their own description of what they got in store.

~A Maki Roll's Chop Shop LLC Production ~

Con season is dying down and the uncomfortable, expensive holiday season is right around the corner. Spend the night cozied next to your fellow nerds, as we pay homage to our favorite anime and manga. From old school all the way up to new; we're bringing the giant mecha, kaiju, tsundere waifus and everything else all gift wrapped in what might be the sexiest filler episode you've ever seen. This is our LAST show of the year, some come see why we don't notice senpai, they notice us.

FEATURING:
Liberty Rose
Maki Roll's Chop Shop
Jim Dandy - Sideshow
Kimono Jones
Baron Atomy
Kia La Sangria
Baby Face Reid
Sally Stardust

WITH SPECIAL SHIBARI PERMORMANCE DURING INTERMISSION BY SARDONIC & ALINA
~~~~~~~~~~~
DOORS: 8:00 PM
SHOW: 9:00 PM

TICKETING (LINK COMING SOON)
$15 - GA
$25 - HOKAGE HOOKUP (VIP)
$125 - PLUS ULTRA PACKAGE (group of 4)
$20 - AT THE DOOR (cash please)

HOKAGE HOOKUP - That's right. Our VIP section is back again and better than ever! This time; enjoy front row seating at any one of our THEMED tables (new for this show), a swag bag from our amazing sponsors (to be announced soon), a signed special variant edition of the show poster, a cast photo at the end of the night, and a raffle ticket!

PLUS ULTRA PACKAGE: With the Plus Ultra Package, you get all the perks of HOKAGE HOOKUP without having to worry about breaking up your group, or sitting with people you're unfamiliar with. Please contact us if your group is bigger than 4 so we can work out a deal with you!

~~~~~~~~~

YOUR WAIFU IS TRASH: You think your anime waifu is the best?
Prove it! Answer five simple questions, and the audience will determine who indeed has the superier animu crush.

---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14454 Posted: 16:43:52 26/11/2017
Welp, the new Loud House episodes were amusing(with a bad ending) and boringly predictable respectively.
---
Soon.
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14455 Posted: 17:19:53 26/11/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

ANIME BURLESQUE SHOW

They call themselves

The Weeabooties

Con season is dying down and the uncomfortable, expensive holiday season is right around the corner. Spend the night cozied next to your fellow nerds, as we pay homage to our favorite anime and manga. From old school all the way up to new; we're bringing the giant mecha, kaiju, tsundere waifus and everything else all gift wrapped in what might be the sexiest filler episode you've ever seen. This is our LAST show of the year, some come see why we don't notice senpai, they notice us.

FEATURING:
Liberty Rose
Maki Roll's Chop Shop
Jim Dandy - Sideshow
Kimono Jones
Baron Atomy
Kia La Sangria
Baby Face Reid
Sally Stardust

~~~~~~~~~~~

$15 - GA

HOKAGE HOOKUP - That's right. Our VIP section is back again and better than ever! This time; enjoy front row seating at any one of our THEMED tables (new for this show), a swag bag from our amazing sponsors (to be announced soon), a signed special variant edition of the show poster, a cast photo at the end of the night, and a raffle ticket!

PLUS ULTRA PACKAGE: With the Plus Ultra Package, you get all the perks of HOKAGE HOOKUP without having to worry about breaking up your group, or sitting with people you're unfamiliar with. Please contact us if your group is bigger than 4 so we can work out a deal with you!

~~~~~~~~~

Prove it! Answer five simple questions, and the audience will determine who indeed has the superier animu crush.

...WTF.

Anyway, have fun. Though, I wouldn't worry about the waifu competition if I were you, we both know you're going to lose.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
#14456 Posted: 17:23:07 26/11/2017

ANIME BURLESQUE SHOW

They call themselves

The Weeabooties

FEATURING:
Liberty Rose
Maki Roll's Chop Shop
Jim Dandy - Sideshow
Kimono Jones
Baron Atomy
Kia La Sangria
Baby Face Reid
Sally Stardust

~~~~~~~~~~~

$15 - GA

~~~~~~~~~

...WTF.

Anyway, have fun. Though, I wouldn't worry about the waifu competition if I were you, we both know you're going to lose.

Oh, I'm not going. I just found thid on the D.C. subreddit and had to share it here because how bizzare it is.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#14457 Posted: 17:43:06 26/11/2017
...Is my family watching Madea down there?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14458 Posted: 17:45:20 26/11/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd

Terminate with extreme prejudice
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14459 Posted: 17:49:12 26/11/2017

Terminate with extreme prejudice

With pleasure!
#14460 Posted: 17:54:12 26/11/2017

ANIME BURLESQUE SHOW

They call themselves

The Weeabooties

FEATURING:
Liberty Rose
Maki Roll's Chop Shop
Jim Dandy - Sideshow
Kimono Jones
Baron Atomy
Kia La Sangria
Baby Face Reid
Sally Stardust

~~~~~~~~~~~

$15 - GA

~~~~~~~~~

...WTF.

Oh, I'm not going. I just found thid on the D.C. subreddit and had to share it here because how bizzare it is.

Don't lie to me, HHID. I've known you long enough, I know what sorts of crazy **** you're into.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14461 Posted: 19:20:22 26/11/2017

nuke them from orbit
#14462 Posted: 19:29:02 26/11/2017

...WTF.

Don't lie to me, HHID. I've known you long enough, I know what sorts of crazy **** you're into.

[User Posted Image]
-----
---
#14463 Posted: 23:11:00 26/11/2017
The smell of my blood reminds me of iron for some reason. I don't know if there's a reason for this, I never payed attention to Biology.

New Breed, old breed
We are all the same breed
Heavy metal running through our veins

Speaking of which, I just remembered how hilariously bad Hammerfall's lyrics can get.
---
#14464 Posted: 16:52:10 27/11/2017
how did a book outlive kingdoms and empires?
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#14465 Posted: 17:45:55 27/11/2017
I'm tempted to put a story up on here that will be going on through December, but something occurred to me. Though the fandom section is where most stories go, after taking a moment I realized it's a fandom section, when it says non-spyro, it might mean fanfictions or other things of the like or fandoms not related to Spyro, now it still seems it's acceptable to place original stories in this non-spyro section... But the question is, after realizing this fact should I still? Is it really a place for original stories? Or should I place the original story more where it should be out there and not actually in the section that's for fandoms, since it seems that's what the section is more meant for I think? It's kind of confusing because of what things have been like in the past, but having gotten older and reading into it more, noticed that it is a fandom section and not quite a storytelling section. But I'm confused because what is acceptable to put into non-spyro.

Still, the story I intend to write is not based off anyone else's work of fiction and is an original story, so despite how it's been, how it's been acceptable for people to place a few original stories here and there in the non-spyro fandom section over the years.. The thing I realized is it's still a section for fandoms... So I should be putting it elsewhere? And where then? This is a story I really want to start working on today and for people to read... Because I suddenly have the spark to do this, and I want to before the spark is gone... I want to tell the story I've been working on for ten years, at least part of it.

It's a random thought I had, and while it's a serious thought, it's not quite a personal thought either. And so wanted other people's opinions/replies on what I should do from here.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:47:54 27/11/2017 by Dark Lord
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#14466 Posted: 18:01:29 27/11/2017
^ I would suggest messaging one of the mods from that forum. And then I would suggest messaging me when you begin posting it, because now I'm interested!
#14467 Posted: 18:09:47 27/11/2017
Yeah, that certainly does sound like a good idea, getting ahold of a mod of those forums to see what should go where, thank you Aesthetic! It's early in the morning and just woke up, and most of my thinking power is focused on this story so that idea didn't occur to me! I'll surely let you know!

As a question also that I wanted to to try convey in my first post on this subject, in case if it shouldn't be in the non-spyro section of the fandoms, then where should I be putting it for y'all? Would putting it here, in S&N be fine? This is a question more for later as to be prepared for whatever answers I'll receive.~
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:49 27/11/2017 by Dark Lord
#14468 Posted: 18:14:24 27/11/2017
I'd say post it in S&N. HIHD did that with his.

Speaking of which, I recently got a really good idea for a book. However, I feel like if I tried writing it, I'd either give up too soon or it would turn out crap. I'm not that great when it comes to writing itself, but I can easily think up entire stories.

I tried making a game once. That ended badly.
---
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#14469 Posted: 18:16:41 27/11/2017
I personally wouldn't mind, but I'd bet quite a few users would probably spam your topic with stupid comments. There are also other websites dedicated to posting your own stories for others to read, but I'm pretty sure the mods will allow you to post it in the fanfiction subforum here.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14470 Posted: 19:03:38 27/11/2017
Creepy kid is still trying to but himself into my life
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14471 Posted: 19:09:42 27/11/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

Drop kick him off the top of the Grand Canyon.
---
#14472 Posted: 19:18:27 27/11/2017

Report it, man. What have you done?
---
#14473 Posted: 20:46:35 27/11/2017
Boi, EA sure ****ed everything up didn’t they? Like, they greeded so hard that it’s become a national issue...
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14474 Posted: 20:49:17 27/11/2017
Boi, EA sure ****ed everything up didn’t they? Like, they greeded so hard that it’s become a national issue...

Yeah, why do they have to

Sorry about the pause, the rest of this post can be gotten through random lootboxes, or pay $20 to get it now.

Anyway, I just realised... my favourite game of all time has like no puns in it, unless you count Pokémon names.
---
Soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:00:19 27/11/2017 by emeraldzoroark
#14475 Posted: 21:39:16 27/11/2017
holy **** this is amazing

how the **** is this not a meme yet

this is the best thing i have ever seen on the internet

edit: HOLY **** SOMEONE MADE A NAVY SEALS COPYPASTA OUT OF IT
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:42:09 27/11/2017 by AmbushFan
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#14476 Posted: 22:24:28 27/11/2017

HOLY WHAT IS IT
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14477 Posted: 22:26:16 27/11/2017

Report it, man. What have you done?

Literally nothing

Reason being

I don't think anyone will belive me, they don't have cams in Classrooms
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14478 Posted: 22:33:18 27/11/2017
Quote: StormDragon21

HOLY WHAT IS IT

i discovered anime

i spent an hour watching amvs and i am now a weeb
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#14479 Posted: 23:55:56 27/11/2017
AMVs are a meme, KYM probably just lacks a specific entry.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#14480 Posted: 00:14:52 28/11/2017
More to the point that the anime itself should be a meme, it's about girls driving tanks.

Anyway, memes shouldn't really be taken seriously, unless you like overanalysing things. Just watched numerous AMVs of... this.

I'm just surprised it took me this long to find something like this. It's about girls and tanks. That's self-explanatory, ever reason I have to know about it right there.

---

There's an entire channel that uploads nothing but AMVs about Sabaton, it seems. Mostly Girls und Panzers, though there were various others I didn't recognize.

Another channel uploaded a Sabaton - Art of War AMV that got over a million views, which is pretty surprising. Not sure if that was because GuP is popular, Sabaton is popular, or what.

I know nothing about this except that there is an anime about girls driving tanks. And Sabaton, I can name most of their songs (and sometimes lyrics) off by heart.

---

"Hey, what if there was an anime about girls driving tanks?"
"...Hold my vodka, Ivan."
---
#14481 Posted: 02:20:25 28/11/2017
TIL there’s a version of Eminem’s “Stan” with Elton John singing the chorus... SWEET!!
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#14482 Posted: 02:45:59 28/11/2017
TIL there’s a version of Eminem’s “Stan” with Elton John singing the chorus... SWEET!!

Wait, you want MORE tears? To each their own I guess
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#14483 Posted: 02:49:24 28/11/2017
Now I'm kinda interested in what a Sabaton song about Girls und Panzer would sound like. They've already made Metal Machine and Shotgun, which shows they are capable of making non-serious songs. Besides...

"As a kid, I always wanted to be a tank. So, I figured, if I kept singing about tanks I'd eventually become one."
-Joakim Broden

They're quite well known for their tank obsession. Panzer Battalion, Ghost Division, Panzerkampf, Wehrmacht... yeah.

And, of course, not taking themselves seriously. That is a hallmark in the PM genre. There was even that time SA accidentally posted that video of themselves slapping their butts in unison, which was used as the sound for the intro of Cloud Factory. And Gloryhammer obviously don't take themselves seriously at all.

**** yeah, now I really want a Sabaton song about this. And to know if they've heard of this before.
---
#14484 Posted: 03:07:06 28/11/2017

Wait, you want MORE tears? To each their own I guess

A small price to pay to hear two great musicians collab together
#14485 Posted: 03:09:58 28/11/2017
Elton Jon is one of the music gods.
---
#14486 Posted: 03:25:20 28/11/2017
Well, looks like Joakim has heard of Girls und Panzer. 7 months ago, apparently. He wrote a message on his chest in Sharpie reminding himself to watch it.

7 months. After The Last Stand. Meaning there is a small possibility they'll write a song about it... maybe. Either way, I want to know if he's watched it yet, and if so, what his reaction was.

If they don't, I guess I could start my own band and make a song. Probably not, but my vocal abilities are passable at least, and I've almost started a band previously. I see no reason to do this other than if I was incredibly bored, but the idea of a Sabaton-esque song about girls driving tanks is great.

I'm no longer interested in pursuing a music career. But the options always their, and although I've never been trained vocally, I'm always passable if it's just for ****s and giggles. Which this would be. I don't see myself (or any bands I'd be in) going further than a few songs.
---
#14487 Posted: 05:50:12 28/11/2017
I feel like girls just like to listen to what's currently popular. They don't actually care about the quality or the meaning of the songs. That's why guys with a highly evolved taste like myself have it so hard. Have you ever known a girl who was into Webern? Me neither. Only a few people like myself and Glenn Gould can really appreciate him. But it's the same with non-classical music as well, girls just can't appreciate good artists: Warren Zevon, Tom Waits, Nick Drake, Jeff Mangum, all infamous for being hated by girls all over the globe.
#14488 Posted: 06:46:50 28/11/2017
570 people willingly subscribed to my bad youtube channel

why
#14489 Posted: 08:41:10 28/11/2017
So I made the decision that I might have the story in a google document after realizing it's free editing range whenever I want to, no character limit, and people can check back whenever they want to with the story as it updates.

What I'm not sure about is sharing it, eh... Maybe if people ask through PMs I'll share a link? I don't know how I want to share it, just post it in this topic or just get people to PM me and I'll share it. Guess I'm just a bit weary because this is my first time doing something like this.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#14490 Posted: 11:51:45 28/11/2017
Quote: somePerson
I feel like girls just like to listen to what's currently popular. They don't actually care about the quality or the meaning of the songs. That's why guys with a highly evolved taste like myself have it so hard. Have you ever known a girl who was into Webern? Me neither. Only a few people like myself and Glenn Gould can really appreciate him. But it's the same with non-classical music as well, girls just can't appreciate good artists: Warren Zevon, Tom Waits, Nick Drake, Jeff Mangum, all infamous for being hated by girls all over the globe.

I can't tell if this is the new copypasta or not.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#14491 Posted: 11:51:46 28/11/2017
For some odd reason, my entire Youtube recommended list is filled up with Girls und Panzer videos.
---
#14492 Posted: 12:00:37 28/11/2017
For some odd reason, my entire Youtube recommended list is filled up with Girls und Panzer videos.

Better than the other week where my feed was full of fake photoshoped snake fishing(???) videos in India
Like, bad photoshops, like pasting 7 heads on a snake and calling it a hydra, or poorly increasing one's size to make it look like an anaconda

I haven't watched a SINGLE snake, fishing, or India video before that. It's probably because I started watching a speedrunner whose channel is HelixSnake.
---
#14493 Posted: 12:06:05 28/11/2017
Yeah, that sound pretty weird. Haven't had anything like that happen to me before.

I'd rather watch videos of girls driving tanks anyway.
---
#14494 Posted: 12:19:55 28/11/2017
Oh my god some Activision bussinessmen are trying to push a self regulating organization to put guidelines for microtransactions.

Ah yes, Acti, who has patented rigging multiplayer matches to make more money. How trustworthy.
---
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12132
#14495 Posted: 14:08:09 28/11/2017
whoever you copypasta'd that from should go to /mu/ one day
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#14496 Posted: 18:18:09 28/11/2017
i've never been so excited to do such a simple cosplay before omg
especially cause have a friend cosplaying as a character from the same show too-
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#14497 Posted: 21:17:08 28/11/2017
[User Posted Image]

- - -
#14498 Posted: 01:14:51 29/11/2017
Looks like I've only got, what, 12 hours till I go? How long for? IDK. I think this is the point where I leave, I'm not so interested in this place anymore. Furthermore, it feels like a ghost town. Almost Infinity Guru, almost there. Maybe my theory will come true? Ha.

Yes, I have new interests. New goals. And although it may not appear so at first glance, they are closer to being achieved than they seem. I never had a chance then, but with my newfound determination and skills, I have a much higher chance.

I always thought "one day I'll do it, my dreams will come true", now I have reached that "day". It is up to me whether or not to achieve my goals now.

---

There are many different kinds of friends, primarily depending on your interpretation of the word. I don't really have any "friends" like how most would perceive the word.

Maybe I've thrown that word around too much? There haven't been anyone that I have considered true friends, people I can trust completely and they in turn can trust me completely, not for many years now. And that ended badly, certainly.

"And that ended badly", do I say that a lot too? Or perhaps this is just the way things are for me, or how they seem? Cherophobic is a pretty good to describe me, in a way. I can't ever just feel happy without also feeling that it will all go terribly wrong.

---

Most people would talk about anime and/or fap to their waifus.

Joakim Broden is not like most people.

He would be screaming "BLOW THAT MOTHER****ER TO TINY PIECES *****" whilst fapping to the tanks.
---
#14499 Posted: 15:37:24 29/11/2017
Darth Smaul

[User Posted Image]
---
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#14500 Posted: 19:25:05 29/11/2017
Darth Smaul

[User Posted Image]

tell me if those two turtles at the bottom are mating
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
First | Previous | Page 290 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me