Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 281 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#14001 Posted: 16:44:29 25/10/2017
What if Popplio is supposed to represent the transgender community?

It's design is boy-ish, but as it evolves, it's design get's more feminine, to where it looks like a female Pokemon once fully evolved.

That's not to say all Popplio are born trans, as if you have a male Popplio, it's gonna become a male Primarina, but what if it's an allegory for it?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
AmbushFan Blue Sparx Gems: 919
#14002 Posted: 17:49:45 25/10/2017
I think I'll continue The End soon. Making the story is my main concern, but now I've made all the maps and have a working battle system, I'm probably near halfway done already. Only 5 and a half hours spent working on it, too. Almost more time than Forest Dungeon, though.

---

That must be the longest time I've spent on a single ****post. Not only that, but I even hit the character limit twice.
---
No fate. Only the power of will.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#14003 Posted: 18:17:59 25/10/2017
Have you guys ever wondered if someone tried to make a virus that deletes system 32 but had to test it first to see if it works but then deleted their whole pc along with said virus
---
Cool cool.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#14004 Posted: 18:52:06 25/10/2017
Chris Savino is fired from Nickelodeon. Can’t wait to watch one of my favourite cartoons slowly die.
---
Soon.
#14005 Posted: 18:58:49 25/10/2017
Quote: emeraldzoroark
Chris Savino is fired from Nickelodeon. Can’t wait to watch one of my favourite cartoons slowly die.

That's, like, 5 day old news, buddy. Pretty sad yeah, but what he did was wrong.

And Clairence is still around and Skylar Paige was kicked off not even a year into the show's first season. Shows that it could still last.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:59:06 25/10/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#14006 Posted: 19:21:15 25/10/2017

rip loud house

press f to pay repects
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#14007 Posted: 19:39:28 25/10/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

It's design is boy-ish, but as it evolves, it's design get's more feminine, to where it looks like a female Pokemon once fully evolved.

That's not to say all Popplio are born trans, as if you have a male Popplio, it's gonna become a male Primarina, but what if it's an allegory for it?

Azurill's more accurate
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#14008 Posted: 19:50:27 25/10/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude

Azurill's more accurate

Yes, but the gender change glitch was fixed in Gen 6.
---
#14009 Posted: 20:10:50 25/10/2017

That's, like, 5 day old news, buddy. Pretty sad yeah, but what he did was wrong.

And Clairence is still around and Skylar Paige was kicked off not even a year into the show's first season. Shows that it could still last.

That was him being suspended, this is him being fully fired.
---
Soon.
#14010 Posted: 20:15:58 25/10/2017

That was him being suspended, this is him being fully fired.

I know, his firing was news, like 5 days ago.
---
#14011 Posted: 20:27:28 25/10/2017
Oh... oops I guess.
The whole thing is kinda ironic.
---
Soon.
#14012 Posted: 20:34:30 25/10/2017
I don't really consider him a friend. Even if I did still speak to him, I don't think we'd get along anymore. It seems like he's changed a lot since then, more... Official? Not sure if that's the right word for it.

They all do. I've always felt that I'm different to everyone else, but compared to these, I feel moreso than ever.

But then again, as I've said, I'm more for thinking than socializing. They won't help me achieve my goals - but then again, I'm not even sure what they are at this point. Project King, perhaps? I'm starting to question how important that really is, even with its new goal.

---

I think I should continue The End, but I feel really demotivated right now.

It's always darkest before dawn. Hopefully I'll get another burst of motivation soon, like with Forest Dungeon. I'm not expecting anything like Twelve Relics again, and I don't want it either. Twelve Relics was too advanced for Fes to handle.
---
#14013 Posted: 20:35:21 25/10/2017

i just bred until i got a female popplio and evolved that one
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#14014 Posted: 20:59:39 25/10/2017
Can't a Primarina be just a really feminine guy who likes long hair
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#14015 Posted: 21:03:19 25/10/2017
Shoulda been clear that I was making a joke, but ah who cares.
---
#14016 Posted: 21:33:32 25/10/2017
Maybe I could start anew, and forget about The End? Forest Dungeon was good enough as it was, and I'm interested in what it would be like if Sifola and Xandria explored modern dungeons, or Sci-Fi dungeons.

Or why not all at once? The possibilities are endless, these games don't need a story to be interesting. It's about the composition, about how it all fits together.

I could add stories as sidequests though, maybe even give Lunixia, Jasper, and Emerald backstories.

---

The ask trend was just that, a trend. But it seems to me like there have been quite a lot of waifu threads too, and the only difference between the ask trends and the waifu threads was that not every user made their own waifu thread.

If all the ask threads from each wave were compiled into one topic (per wave), there'd probably be just as many waifu threads.

---

I doubt anything can make dS interesting at this point. We've even resorted to repeating the exact same topics.

We might as well just fuse together and make one huge ****posting Megazord.
---
#14017 Posted: 21:53:26 25/10/2017
The Spriters Resource is having some.... Interesting... Uploads on the main page updates lately. If I'm going to get assaulted by NSFW games about, uh, take my word for it, while studying animations, I think I'll just stick to Castlevania sheets and whatever is cool looking on Steam this month.
---
#14018 Posted: 00:03:31 26/10/2017
Sonata Arctica - My Selene has some really depressing lyrics, even though that sort of thing is joked about nowadays. It certainly puts a whole new perspective on the concept.

---

I've watched Highlander, and it was really good. It showed how there's so much more to a story than the concept.

Back to the Future was also like that too. But with BttF, I think the concept was more important to the story than in Highlander.

Overall, BttF (especially Part I) are still my favourite films.

---

I'm not asking anyone to follow my opinions, or even to read them. I am only posting them, because I am bored.

I've hardly posting anything life-changing though. I've often been told that I'd make a good philosopher, but I don't like the idea - to me, philosophy is just a way of people giving their opinions, except they want more attention for it.

Opinions should be something that people come up with by themselves by analysing their situations, not because of what someone else has said. And because of this, there are no "true" opinions, none that are better than another.

In fairness, listening to other people's opinions is an important part of making one's own decisions, but that does not mean they should completely copy their opinions. If they kept doing this, they would no longer be their own person - they would instead be a representative of somebody else's thoughts.

My opinions? I believe in free will, of the power to control our destinies as we see fit, with no boundaries on what one can potentially achieve. But I also believe that this is only possible of if we truly believe in it, if we can detach ourselves from our surrounding environments to focus on our own goals.

I also believe that continuously advancing it terms of technology is a bad idea, and that we will either need to stop or start reversing the flow soon, or else we will break into a major catastrophe - perhaps even more dangerous than nuclear warfare.

I have quite a few ideas on what could happen should we go to far, and few of them are positive outcomes.

Of course, my thoughts may change - evolution is important in finding truth - but this part of my current beliefs.

And now I've wrote all that, that probably is the "deepest" thing I've ever wrote, even though I don't like the idea of being seen that way. Knowing me, there's bound to be some hypocrisy in there. But, from experience, I know that written words cannot always express true feelings. Although one part may seem hypocritical, it may mean something different in my eyes than it does in yours.
---
#14019 Posted: 00:20:30 26/10/2017
Anyone know some good silent films/1920s films worth watching that I can easily find and watch on YouTube? I've been watching some of them after my class started our unit on movies today.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:06 26/10/2017 by pankakesparx456
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14020 Posted: 00:57:15 26/10/2017
Best Jaiden quote
"who thinks anymore"
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#14021 Posted: 01:33:19 26/10/2017
rANDOM THOT
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:42 27/10/2017 by Windumup
#14022 Posted: 06:20:53 26/10/2017
Quote: Windumup
Just walked through the park and these like 10/11 year old kids threw homophobic slurs at me
when I said "Really, homophobic slurs? One gay people are cool, no need to spread hate. Two can't you come up with anything else?"
One of them (they were pretty much all black, and note I am very very white): "You're a *censored racial slur towards black people* "

My brain: (facepalm are they blind? Or do they seriously not know what their saying?)

To be honest, they have a legitimate point.
Probably.
---
Soon.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#14023 Posted: 06:42:08 26/10/2017
love it when i watch a video of some band i listen to and all of the people in the crowd are females
AestheticDragon Ripto Gems: 1658
#14024 Posted: 07:26:52 26/10/2017
Just walked through the park and these like 10/11 year old kids threw homophobic slurs at me
when I said "Really, homophobic slurs? One gay people are cool, no need to spread hate. Two can't you come up with anything else?"
One of them (they were pretty much all black, and note I am very very white): "You're a *censored racial slur towards black people* "

My brain: (facepalm are they blind? Or do they seriously not know what their saying?)

Probably.

What was their legitimate point?
#14025 Posted: 09:57:54 26/10/2017
Huh. Ironically, the sci-fi set doesn't have any good tiles for a futuristic dungeon, but plenty enough to make a pretty good fantasy-themed one.

Or at least, one that suits my style. The fantasy ones I were using didn't feel right in capturing the atmosphere I wanted. The sci-fi tiles are perfect.

So I guess I'll use these from now on.
---
#14026 Posted: 12:00:43 26/10/2017
Quote: TheJMAN184

japanese garfield

Pls Notice Me Lasagna Senpai
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14027 Posted: 15:17:41 26/10/2017
Quote: AestheticDragon

Probably.

What was their legitimate point?

yes
---
Soon.
#14028 Posted: 15:30:07 26/10/2017
Well, at least one person played it. I think...

It's hardly going to become the next Corpse Party of FNaF or anything, but then again, most - if not all - Fes games are doomed to never become popular, and almost all of them get completely forgetten within a week or two.

Twelve Relics had a lot of promise. But how the hell was I supposed to make 8 dungeons, 3 towns, 10 playable characters, 3 minigames, (at least) 7 different types of puzzle, on Fes?!

Even if I did purchase multiple slots for the 5 separate parts I'd planned (prologue, parts 1-3, epilogue), some of the minigames and puzzles would've been near-impossible to program without taking up too much of the data. I would of probably ended up using at least 20% of the data for each dungeon or town, and even then I'd need to take stuff out just to make it work.

And the sidequests would of been even harder to make. Again, probably 10-30% depending on what it is.

Balancing, mapping, etc., too. Even if Fes was somehow capable of programming remakes for every Pokemon game, I probably wouldn't even have enough time or motivation to complete Twelve Relics anyway.

Knowing my luck, even if I were to jump all these hurdles, it'd still get forgotten in a few weeks. I'd gain nothing from it.

There are a few ideas I'll likely reuse at some points, but everything else? The concept of the Twelve Relics, the story, etc.? **** it. I don't think I'll ever continue that game.

---

"**** you", "shut up", "you're an asshole", etc.. I can kind of imagine what is being said, if they're actually reading this. It seems to me like I'm either ignored, or someone is pointing out something they don't like. Happens everywhere. I'm just an unlikeable person, I guess.

---

When it comes to emotional power metal songs that aren't ballads, I'd say that Kamelot are the best in that department.

Sonata Arctica are close, but their emotions tend to come from the lyrics rather than the music.

---

Wow, quite a depressing I've made. I guess something must of really pissed me off.

Anyway, since I can't post images from the 2DS' crappy browser, just imagine a picture of a cat doing something funny:

---
#14029 Posted: 16:34:22 26/10/2017
cursed image #09292017

[User Posted Image]
---
Cool cool.
#14030 Posted: 17:43:32 26/10/2017
Quote: pankakesparx456
cursed image #09292017

[User Posted Image]

no

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14031 Posted: 17:47:01 26/10/2017

GIVE IT UP FOR EEVEE SOS NO. 150
#14032 Posted: 18:02:17 26/10/2017
ONLY A "FEW" MORE HOURS MOTHA ****A! IM SO HYPED FOR THE GAAAME!
---
#14033 Posted: 18:04:20 26/10/2017
So Nintendo’s biggest rival is... Nintendo. Wow, they are amazing this year.
---
Soon.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#14034 Posted: 18:12:34 26/10/2017
97 Metacritic score ain't for anybody.
---
Bruh
#14035 Posted: 18:19:40 26/10/2017
WE DID IT BOYZ
#14036 Posted: 21:23:34 26/10/2017
Today I went to the restroom at school to take a piss and noticed that my left shoe felt a little slip. I look down and see a whole gallon of pee on the floor. How can you almost be an adult and pee like a cat in a litter box
#14037 Posted: 21:43:23 26/10/2017
I feel like darkSpyro has almost always had something, or someone, to hate on. I can think of quite a few users who got picked on all the time, and they were never infamous banned users or anything. Almost like you wanted them to stay, so you could continue laughing at them.

Out of the four users I remember, only one got banned, and two of them still visit here.

Right now, it seems like repeating topics is the "cool to hate" thing right now. Luckily it's not a user, and hopefully you won't be finding anyone else after this "hate trend" has finished.

Unless you're already laughing at me, but I likely wouldn't know unless you made a topic calling me out. I tend not to revist topics I've posted in anymore.

You probably aren't, more likely you're just ignoring my posts, or possibly reading them before moving on as normal. I shouldn't really care either way - I'm not going to see any replies you make, so I wouldn't notice if I'm ignored either.

---

They are "them". Oswald, Serena, and the others... But at the same time, they're not.

Sebastian is not the same Sebastian that appears in my ideas. He has the same appearance, but he is different.

It's not the characters that matter - if I said Morgan Freeman was in the first dream, you wouldn't take me seriously, even though the rest of it was quite morbid. It's Elysium that matters - that's what connects it all together.

It's like being asked to identify a blurry picture of someone you don't know, I guess. You wouldn't know them, but you may identity them as someone you do.

Sure, plenty of people have celebrities and fictional characters appear in their dreams. In their normal dreams.

But since Elysium Wave, I'm not so sure that they are who they look like. As I said - blurry pictures.

That's what I think it is. I'm attaching the names of already-existing characters to them, but they may look completely different than what I think I see.

And they certainly are different than those I know, too. I remember Oswald and Serena acting very different than the ones I know - they were in the office dream, the one with the folder.

Elysium was clear, though. I became more sure of that everytime I dreamt about it - a tall square building surrounded by nothing but a few lampposts, and a river on one side.

That was far from a "blurry picture". That was when I started to theorize that everything was connected.

Again, Elysium likely isn't its real name - based on what I've seen go on inside (and around) it, it's far from the paradise from Greek myth. I just named it after the Stratovarius song, because I listed to them a lot during Elysium Wave.

---

Almost got 20k on Tomodachi Life.

Don't know what I'm gonna spend it on, and I haven't even spent much of my money so far - I mostly buy cheap food for my islanders (only foods under £1), give them clothes items I've found in dreams as presents, and only buy something if I think it'll suit them (a stage interior for Joakim Broden, for example).

I just like getting lots of money. That's one of the main reasons I'm still playing, honestly.

At least my islanders don't seem to have noticed how tight I am yet. I don't think they're plotting against me.

I did give Juliet enough money for her (and her husband, the Hollywood Hootsman) to go to space, though. So at least I'd have the Hootsman on my side if they did try to revolt - he can kick some serious ass, as proven in Gloryhammer's Apocalypse 1992.
---
#14038 Posted: 21:58:05 26/10/2017
**** PROFOSIA GAMES AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14039 Posted: 21:58:29 26/10/2017
AmbushFan, you're probably not going to reply to this either, but there's more than one type of 'hated' user. A few have a reputation that precedes them that hasn't been shown lately, a few used to be picked on by the more elitist parts of fandoms and left because Dark doesn't do anything about it if it's not affecting discussion. Some are for sure unfair or could use forgiveness, but sometimes you probably missed months of attempting to reason with them only for people to get insulted and harassed in return.

Also, you don't get in discussions enough to get any infamy, so unless someone has an unreasonable grudge(there are cases) no one really would have strong words towards your lengthy and sometimes worrying posts.

eh I have time, writing posts that will get ignored isn't going to shave off years of my life just yet
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:17 26/10/2017 by Bifrost
#14040 Posted: 22:06:24 26/10/2017
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

You know you can block him from your suggestions right? Everyone's been warning about this channel for months.
---
Bruh
#14041 Posted: 22:55:02 26/10/2017
Enough kicking that guy out of my recommendeds and I don't even get spoilers while looking at reviews. Won't push my luck or tempt fate since I just watched stuff from my favorite youtubers and I'll stick to one LP tomorrow, but it's SO much safer if you remove the boss battle channels more than once. Youtube is broken in a lot of ways but at least that stuck.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:55:27 26/10/2017 by Bifrost
#14042 Posted: 23:02:31 26/10/2017
Quote: Crash10
Quote: King-Pen Krazy

You know you can block him from your suggestions right? Everyone's been warning about this channel for months.

I did, and HE STILL CAME UP IN MY RECCOMENDATIONS!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#14043 Posted: 23:09:12 26/10/2017
Should've done it every time the channel showed up, also avoided specific videos(boss battle compilations, ending videos) until you played it yourself.

Though to be fair, that's boring. I only do that for games where I REALLY want to see the story develop.
---
#14044 Posted: 23:39:52 26/10/2017
I'm not minding Odyssey spoilers toooooo much besides important bosses and footage from the last few worlds, so I already set myself to not get that, and get just what I wanna see.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:56 26/10/2017 by Crash10
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#14045 Posted: 00:52:45 27/10/2017
Fun Fact: A Cuphead animator made this meme

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:53:38 27/10/2017 by TheToyNerd
#14046 Posted: 06:05:47 27/10/2017
I now respect Cuphead even more.
---
Soon.
#14047 Posted: 13:50:37 27/10/2017
mom: wear a jacket or you'll be sick
me: I go outside for like a minute and stay inside school all day
First | Previous | Page 281 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 279 280 281 282 283 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me