Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 224 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Canidae Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#11151 Posted: 10:21:27 06/05/2017
Those are some really beautiful photos, Drawdler! Most are quite a bit different than the skies we get here. The sixth one down is especially striking.
---
These violent delights have violent ends.
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#11152 Posted: 10:47:08 06/05/2017
Quote: ZapNorris
Saw GOTG Vol. 2 today.

Ayesha is literally a headdress away from being the golden queen

Um, no.
She's Yellow Diamond. She basically engineers her minions ro be perfect.
---
Soon.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10216
#11153 Posted: 13:41:01 06/05/2017
One full week of rehearsing and waming up guitar skills and it seems like I've never lost a step. For once I actually feel good about something. So now I just need to suffocate that feeling by doing something stupid, or not.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#11154 Posted: 17:29:41 06/05/2017
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Chompy-King257
So I've now seen every episode of Rick and Morty. I'm all caught up for Season 3.

It's so good dude

The newest episode was great.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#11155 Posted: 19:46:15 06/05/2017
Tidepool is a solid good, so far. Not amazing. Hoping Blastertron is better. Looks like he will, he fits my ideal play style.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:45 06/05/2017 by HeyitsHotDog
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#11156 Posted: 19:49:10 06/05/2017
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Tidepool is a solid good, so far. Not amazing. Hoping Blastertron is better. Looks like he will, he fits my ideal play style.

Oh yeah, he's fantastic. He starts out kind of weak but then he gets really OP really quickly. I recommend going the Combos Path for him.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
#11157 Posted: 19:50:16 06/05/2017
Oops, posted in the wrong topic, haha.

and yes, the combo path is exactly what I wanted.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Beemo Gold Sparx Gems: 2828
#11158 Posted: 00:13:57 07/05/2017
holy **** I'm a yellow Sparx now

*pats self on the back*
---
I hate this name and I want to change it.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#11159 Posted: 01:15:13 07/05/2017
Anyone that comes in reading my signature will probably think I had a bad breakup instead of ~persona 5 out of context sentence~. But gosh darnit now that I finished the game there's no better one to quote.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#11160 Posted: 01:15:55 07/05/2017
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 was... ok.

First half sucked and wasn't funny. The second half was better and had cool action scenes.

I really want an R-Rated Space Comedy
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10216
#11161 Posted: 01:21:00 07/05/2017
Quote: TheToyNerd
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2 was... ok.

First half sucked and wasn't funny. The second half was better and had cool action scenes.

I really want an R-Rated Space Comedy

I think that this movie wasn't as well paced and concentrated as its predecessor. But David Hasselhoff and Sylvester Stallone got cheap laughters out of me. And for some reason I can't take Kurt Russell seriously.

I'd love to see Drax the Destroyer spin off in which he indulges in deep philosophical dilemmas. I mean the actor Dave Bautista has paid his dues in that field of already as depicted in the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt-HUn0AAU
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11162 Posted: 01:50:58 07/05/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Anyone that comes in reading my signature will probably think I had a bad breakup instead of ~persona 5 out of context sentence~. But gosh darnit now that I finished the game there's no better one to quote.

"Playing" a game on YouTube/Twitch just sounds so depressing to me. But holy heck I can't even count how much I did it.
---
Bruh
#11163 Posted: 01:54:57 07/05/2017
Acquired taste from not being able to afford consoles often :I I'd love to play Persona 5 on my own but not in my current situation.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#11164 Posted: 02:03:13 07/05/2017
Quote: Bifrost
Acquired taste from not being able to afford consoles often :I I'd love to play Persona 5 on my own but not in my current situation.

Think about me seeing each Skylanders game pass by and I don't watch it for the sake of not getting spoiled, even if I get spoiled.
---
Bruh
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#11165 Posted: 13:18:29 07/05/2017
Should I buy Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3DS or Wii U?
#11166 Posted: 14:02:31 07/05/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

3ds. Portable is grwat plus
---
#11167 Posted: 14:08:36 07/05/2017
Quote: Mesuxelf

3ds. Portable is grwat plus

Yeah but like the speakers aren't that great and also the screen is really small, especially for such a large game
aah but I want the portability :c
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#11168 Posted: 16:25:56 07/05/2017
boo bear
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#11169 Posted: 17:12:52 07/05/2017
can i request the samurai jack topic gets moved to idle chatter? maybe it's just me but i dont care about samurai jack and having it always be at the top is kinda annoying
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#11170 Posted: 17:37:35 07/05/2017
Quote: Lunarz
can i request the samurai jack topic gets moved to idle chatter? maybe it's just me but i dont care about samurai jack and having it always be at the top is kinda annoying

"I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT SHOULD BE MOVED" is never a valid reason for moving/deleting anything. There's been MANY times where I've wanted to remove pointless topics, but I don't because that'd be stupid.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#11171 Posted: 17:39:56 07/05/2017
Quote: JCW555

"I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT SHOULD BE MOVED" is never a valid reason for moving/deleting anything. There's been MANY times where I've wanted to remove pointless topics, but I don't because that'd be stupid.

I'm not sure why you had to reply so rudely, I was incredibly nice in my comment.

I'm just saying that it's basically an all purpose for samurai jack and that doesn't really belong in S&N, I'm sure people would agree with me on that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:42:28 07/05/2017 by JCW555
#11172 Posted: 17:42:54 07/05/2017

I'm not sure why you had to reply so rudely, I was incredibly nice in my comment.

I'm just saying that it's basically an all purpose for samurai jack and that doesn't really belong in S&N, I'm sure people would agree with me on that.

I was being sarcastic man.

Anyway, over my 6 years watching S&N (before there were mods), there's been many TV show and movie threads, some of them being multiple pages and popular. Why are you just NOW wanting them moved?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:45:53 07/05/2017 by JCW555
#11173 Posted: 18:03:56 07/05/2017
It wasn't an All-Purpose, I'm just posting there because there isn't one and I don't feel like there's an use in creating one; we post there once a week and it'll be over by the end of the month.
---
#11174 Posted: 18:17:54 07/05/2017

I was being sarcastic man.

Anyway, over my 6 years watching S&N (before there were mods), there's been many TV show and movie threads, some of them being multiple pages and popular. Why are you just NOW wanting them moved?

Okay...Why does that change the fact that the topic makes more sense to be in Idle chatter? There could be people who would wanna talk about it but dont come to S&N, I mean isn't it your job to properly move topics that dont belong in a certain subforum to the one they do? Like I'm not even tryna be rude but it's a serious topic about the discussion of a tv show, which is usually what idle chatter is for and it's consistently taking up the front page.
I was just bringing up the fact maybe it would belong better in idle chatter.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#11175 Posted: 18:27:26 07/05/2017
[User Posted Image]
* ~ ;) ~ *
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#11176 Posted: 18:29:52 07/05/2017
Why is 13 Reasons Why getting a 2nd season?

Like, seriously, the vague ending worked.

Oh dear god they're actually going to do a school mass-shooting scene, aren't they?
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#11177 Posted: 18:34:11 07/05/2017
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I don't understand why it's such a big deal, though? I'm honestly kind of tired of seeing you complain about nearly everything in S&N, as it's gotten really stale as of late. Go outside and get some fresh air or something...

It's not a big deal. I just suggested it be moved. It's kind of the mods job to move topics that don't belong so i don't see why it was a stretch to request it?

Actually I just thought it belonged better in idle chatter, If you'll see I haven't been rude i've been calm, I'm just stating my opinion. I know you have a different one but the difference between you and me is I don't verbally assault and attack others when i disagree. I'm honestly kind of tired of seeing you attack users all the time when you disagree and swear at them and insult them. I argue my points, albeit passionately sometimes, but you just attack.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:35:45 07/05/2017 by Lunarz
#11178 Posted: 18:40:41 07/05/2017
I don't understand why it's such a big deal, though? I'm honestly kind of tired of seeing you complain about nearly everything in S&N, as it's gotten really stale as of late. Go outside and get some fresh air or something...

It's not a big deal. I just suggested it be moved. It's kind of the mods job to move topics that don't belong so i don't see why it was a stretch to request it?

Actually I just thought it belonged better in idle chatter, If you'll see I haven't been rude i've been calm, I'm just stating my opinion. I know you have a different one but the difference between you and me is I don't verbally assault and attack others when i disagree. I'm honestly kind of tired of seeing you attack users all the time when you disagree and swear at them and insult them. I argue my points, albeit passionately sometimes, but you just attack.

According to who? Like I said, even before there were mods (2011-mid 2013 from my perspective), there were tons of TV show/movie threads in S&N, and dark didn't do anything about them (he was active more back then, too), so why should I? He's the boss, after all.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:45:39 07/05/2017 by JCW555
#11179 Posted: 18:43:41 07/05/2017
I'm not attacking you, though? Nor was I trying to be rude, just pointing out that the constant complaining has gotten kind of old. Nice try making a personal attack against me, though. c:

And you say that I attack people, but you quite literally told someone to die a few days ago and have been extremely hostile to people such as Alydol and Keybash, even recently. You have no moral superiority here whatsoever.

Sess whenever I bring something up you disagree with you seem to go at me pretty hard, I get you have a different opinion but you could try to be calmer. all i did was request the topic be moved, I made my case, i was done.
If it doesn't get moved whatever, if it does, whatever, I was just requesting it because it's my right to do so.

I never argued I had moral superiority but when i fly off the handle it's for causes I'm passionate about, not just because I disagree.

------

I don't think we should argue about this, It's kind of dumb to do so. We disagree, that's that. And that's okay. I'm willing to delete my posts if you are
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 18:51:12 07/05/2017 by Lunarz
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#11180 Posted: 18:54:25 07/05/2017
I don't see how telling people to die = flying off the handle for the greater good. Sorry if you tell people to die, burn, etc involving harm to oneself, you are eligible for a ban.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#11181 Posted: 19:05:43 07/05/2017
All i asked was for a topic to be moved???
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#11182 Posted: 19:13:35 07/05/2017
Quote: HIR

Oh dear god they're actually going to do a school mass-shooting scene, aren't they?

Why tho.... I didn't see it, but from what I read about it, it worked for what it was. Even if there's some controversy as to whether or not it handled the given topic properly. For something like that, it's for the best to not drag it out for multiple seasons to milk it for all it's worth. It's better to make it short and simple to ensure the message has an impact.

Also, @Lunarz. I do mildly agree that it may be better suited for Idle Chatter given that it is weekly discussion and theories about the show as we watch it making it turn into a sort of All-Purpose. Though the original point for it was just Windumup announcing it was back even though almost everyone already knew and getting excited over it, it just somewhat derailed into an All-Purpose. This leaves it with a mildly spammy point and completely unrefined OP so it could really go in both. Just do as I do for any topic I don't care to read and ignore it. It'll eventually get swept away in time as all posts do here.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11183 Posted: 19:15:34 07/05/2017
Quote: Seiki

Why tho.... I didn't see it, but from what I read about it, it worked for what it was. Even if there's some controversy as to whether or not it handled the given topic properly. For something like that, it's for the best to not drag it out for multiple seasons to milk it for all it's worth. It's better to make it short and simple to ensure the message has an impact.

Also, @Lunarz. I do mildly agree that it may be better suited for Idle Chatter given that it is weekly discussion and theories about the show as we watch it making it turn into a sort of All-Purpose. Though the original point for it was just Windumup announcing it was back even though almost everyone already knew and getting excited over it, it just somewhat derailed into an All-Purpose. This leaves it with a mildly spammy point and completely unrefined OP so it could really go in both. Just do as I do for any topic I don't care to read and ignore it. It'll eventually get swept away in time as all posts do here.

fair enough. thanks for being calm in your explaining.
That's all I was looking for
---
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#11184 Posted: 19:33:09 07/05/2017

As someone who finished 13 Reasons no less than 5 minutes ago, I share your sentiment

Jeez if you wanted to make a Columbine docudrama, you could've just asked!
#11185 Posted: 20:11:02 07/05/2017
anyone here (that's good at building) interested in helping me and mesuxelf build a pokemon region in minecraft?
---
#11186 Posted: 20:12:53 07/05/2017
anyone here (that's good at building) interested in helping me and mesuxelf build a pokemon region in minecraft?

Curious, but which system?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11187 Posted: 20:13:11 07/05/2017

pls we need help
we've been working on it since July last year and we've only gotten up to the second gym :c
we've got all these ideas but we're both **** at building so we can't actually get anything done
any help would be appreciated!
#11188 Posted: 20:28:30 07/05/2017
Guys can we move Thoughts on Users to forums games? It's making my stomach hurt that it's in S&N.
---
#11189 Posted: 20:31:02 07/05/2017

We're doing it on PC
any help is greatly appreciated
---
#11190 Posted: 20:34:38 07/05/2017

We're doing it on PC

I have PS3....

I swear I can't play anything with you guys cause wrong system
---
#11191 Posted: 20:46:43 07/05/2017

We're doing it on PC

I have PS3....

;-; just get it on pc! or do you wanna make us cry???
---
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#11192 Posted: 20:49:43 07/05/2017
Guys can we move Thoughts on Users to forums games? It's making my stomach hurt that it's in S&N.

No, that's wrong.
It belongs in Video Gaming.
---
Soon.
#11193 Posted: 21:01:02 07/05/2017

We're doing it on PC

I have PS3....

;-; just get it on pc! or do you wanna make us cry???

I'd have to get it on Mac....
---
#11194 Posted: 21:19:24 07/05/2017

eww

- - -

My school gave it to me. I had no choice in PC over Mac.
---
#11195 Posted: 21:19:37 07/05/2017

eww

- - -

I have a Mac too, not by choice, but because my dad bought it 10 years ago when we had a lot of problems with our windows computer. Some of us don't choose the Mac life, we're given it unwillingly :c
First | Previous | Page 224 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me