Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 185 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#9201 Posted: 18:35:09 05/12/2016
Quote: mega spyro
[User Posted Image]

good name

I love the Super Tasty Extra-Large Cheddar Bacon Yakisoba.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:35:36 05/12/2016 by Crash10
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#9202 Posted: 18:35:47 05/12/2016
Just today I had to wait for the bus listening to two lesbians discussing how "so many fetishes are wrong and problematic" and "people shouldn't be allowed to ship incompatible characters". Amazing how progressive becomes regressive.
But don't worry, they still brought up Steven Universe drama(on the side of artists not being allowed to draw the characters "wrong" ugh) and how "we're in so much need of representation so why they ship characters with white guys". Look gals you probably had some really ****ed up tastes when you were 15, doesn't matter if you "grew out" of waifus/husbandos. No one's promoting homophobia or segregation by thinking Shonen Protagonist and Tomboy Girl look cute together.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9203 Posted: 21:41:50 05/12/2016
Quote:
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Is Basically Splatoon Meets Senran Kagura

omg
Quote:
Marvelous updated the official website of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, the series’ first shooter game that reminds us quite a bit of Splatoon, except with bikini girls and guns can be leveled up

imma faint
Quote:
..Two new characters that serve as the moderators of the Peach Beach Splash tournament, the Locker Room...

can life get any better
Quote:
A western and Asian release is also planned.

icantbreathe
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#9204 Posted: 01:31:53 06/12/2016
wtf new green day album is good
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:41:54 06/12/2016 by somePerson
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9205 Posted: 01:47:56 06/12/2016
why am i so happy it's not natural
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#9206 Posted: 06:38:32 06/12/2016
okay whAT THE **** IS THIS

[User Posted Image]
---
Dead
#9207 Posted: 08:12:47 06/12/2016
Me: turning on essays tomorrow's gonna be a breeze
Brain: nonono you don't get it, for some reason, you need to dream that you overslept despite having a loud ass alarm. No, that you left for the bus too late! Wait, that you somehow ended up in another city!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:40:41 06/12/2016 by Bifrost
#9208 Posted: 15:46:50 06/12/2016
Quote: Drawdler
Quote: mega spyro
okay whAT THE **** IS THIS

isn't that from the adventures of kim jong un
also, nipple mystery solved

I have no idea, I came across this on twitter and I figured that it was so weird I should post it here so more people can enjoy this insanity.
---
Dead
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#9209 Posted: 21:26:49 06/12/2016
YES NECA IS RELEASING A SHIN GODZILLA FIGURE
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Alydol Ripto Gems: 1330
#9210 Posted: 05:55:55 07/12/2016
I'VE BEEN GOIN' INSANE ALL DAY! HOW LONG MUST I WAIT?
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12132
#9211 Posted: 12:30:17 07/12/2016
It's taken me years to notice this, but two of my most favorite characters:

Are both computers/robots.
Both have "evil" inclinations.
Both have killed upon activation.
Both share the same colour scheme.
And both have a yellow/amber "eye."

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:22 07/12/2016 by Spyro Fanatic
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#9212 Posted: 14:57:32 07/12/2016
There is nothing more annoying while composing a song than to realize that your subconscious has directly stolen some melodies from your favourite bands’ songs. Here I thought I was creating something original even though it ended up being already heard and published piece of music. Well this goes to the trash bin and time to rethink this among many things.

That was my random thought of the day. Carry on being random, people…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#9213 Posted: 15:17:03 07/12/2016
Quote: Project_Unnamed
There is nothing more annoying while composing a song than to realize that your subconscious has directly stolen some melodies from your favourite bands’ songs. Here I thought I was creating something original even though it ended up being already heard and published piece of music. Well this goes to the trash bin and time to rethink this among many things.

Same goes for anything really. My original creation that I'm working on is HEAVILY inspired by the things I like including Skylanders, Mighty Magiswords, Overwatch, etc. As long as it's distinctive enough from the originals you based it on then I see no issue with gaining inspiration.
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10205
#9214 Posted: 17:26:36 07/12/2016
Quote: TheToyNerd
Quote: Project_Unnamed

Same goes for anything really. My original creation that I'm working on is HEAVILY inspired by the things I like including Skylanders, Mighty Magiswords, Overwatch, etc. As long as it's distinctive enough from the originals you based it on then I see no issue with gaining inspiration.

Inspiration is fine but when it comes down to elementary level of copy paste it just makes one feel stupid. Well but I guess that these things happen to every creative person once in a while.
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#9215 Posted: 21:39:27 07/12/2016
So NatewantstoBattle kinda sorta quit YouTube. After he got a copyright strike on his channel for his Pokemon stream he made a statement that he doesn't feel comfortable uploading music videos because of all the copyright garbage YT has given him with his covers and now his future covers aren't going to be on the site. Other than his original album getting videos he's not going to upload a lot for his covers anymore for stuff like Thnks fr th Cvrs(which is getting a volume 2 next year) and just use YouTube to notify fans when his music goes up.

You know, I already hated the BS that YouTube has given to NUMEROUS creators with its damn copyright garbage, its subscription problems, the whole recommended, trending, AND suggested feed being absolutely broken right now, and even the fact that it came to light recently(after I watched a Pyrocynical video where Pyro explained) that apparently you have to send your personal information to whoever sends a copyright claim or strike, which is an INSANELY huge risk to privacy.

BUT NOW THEIR BS MADE MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER ESSENTIALLY QUIT THE PLATFORM.

This website either needs to get its damn crap together or go down under. It's turning into an endless cycle of clickbait and effortless content that is getting promoted while every content creator that works their asses off is getting punished with losing views and subscribers. It's absolutely appalling that YT has not bothered to fix or even address these problems and is so damn secretive with what they incorporate into the website. How did this website even get as big as it is today with this trash constantly plaguing the site???

Honestly, I don't think I even want to consider making a YouTube channel anymore. As much as I want some way to share reviews for stuff like movies and games, there's no way I would want to deal with YT's constant onslaught of problems just so I can tell people that a movie that just came out is pretty good.
---
Cool cool.
#9216 Posted: 21:44:43 07/12/2016
Considering their algorithm and even PDP wants out, you're better off with Vimeo or Twitch(they still have VOD muting but at least they're clear and usually free of contentID trolls), because YT is clearly just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks.
---
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#9217 Posted: 22:21:48 07/12/2016
Quote: Bifrost
Considering their algorithm and even PDP wants out, you're better off with Vimeo or Twitch(they still have VOD muting but at least they're clear and usually free of contentID trolls), because YT is clearly just throwing **** at the wall and seeing what sticks.

true dat
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#9218 Posted: 22:25:35 07/12/2016
Oh yeah, and even if it doesn't stick they'll push it anyway, re: Youtube Heroes.

Man do I buy Bad Juju or wait for Shantae Half Genie Hero, I don't even know how much it'll cost
---
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#9219 Posted: 22:39:19 07/12/2016
[User Posted Image]
- - -
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#9220 Posted: 23:10:59 07/12/2016
@pankakesparx456 hey at least Nate and Dookie is back
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#9221 Posted: 23:37:47 07/12/2016
*heavy breathing*
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9222 Posted: 03:40:37 08/12/2016
Quote: pankakesparx456
So NatewantstoBattle kinda sorta quit YouTube. After he got a copyright strike on his channel for his Pokemon stream he made a statement that he doesn't feel comfortable uploading music videos because of all the copyright garbage YT has given him with his covers and now his future covers aren't going to be on the site. Other than his original album getting videos he's not going to upload a lot for his covers anymore for stuff like Thnks fr th Cvrs(which is getting a volume 2 next year) and just use YouTube to notify fans when his music goes up.

You know, I already hated the BS that YouTube has given to NUMEROUS creators with its damn copyright garbage, its subscription problems, the whole recommended, trending, AND suggested feed being absolutely broken right now, and even the fact that it came to light recently(after I watched a Pyrocynical video where Pyro explained) that apparently you have to send your personal information to whoever sends a copyright claim or strike, which is an INSANELY huge risk to privacy.

BUT NOW THEIR BS MADE MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER ESSENTIALLY QUIT THE PLATFORM.

This website either needs to get its damn crap together or go down under. It's turning into an endless cycle of clickbait and effortless content that is getting promoted while every content creator that works their asses off is getting punished with losing views and subscribers. It's absolutely appalling that YT has not bothered to fix or even address these problems and is so damn secretive with what they incorporate into the website. How did this website even get as big as it is today with this trash constantly plaguing the site???

Honestly, I don't think I even want to consider making a YouTube channel anymore. As much as I want some way to share reviews for stuff like movies and games, there's no way I would want to deal with YT's constant onslaught of problems just so I can tell people that a movie that just came out is pretty good.

Lack of competition. When you think of other streaming sites like youtube, what do you think of? Dailymotion? I can't even think of any other than that one TBH. There isn't any site like them at this point in time. They can do whatever the hell they want because so what if people don't like it, they can't go anywhere else. Youtube fully knows all creators and viewers are at their will. Sure, be that youtuber and say you're gonna quit. Make an account on a different streaming site. Do you really think everyone is going to follow you? It's sad, but while maybe a few people will turn to another site to watch you, they'll still stick to youtube and watch other creators until it becomes a hassle to check two websites continuously. And if you don't end up leaving or you come back, people accuse you of just using it as a publicity stunt for views. It's like what pewdiepie is apparently doing right now, and all I see is people yelling at him saying he's just wanting attention. As far as I know, there isn't another site that pays creators. So if you were to quit, you're giving up another job.

And youtube is like this because it works. Kids click clickbait videos, they watch fart videos, and watch youtubers play games for the 100th time simply because they say naughty words and scream, which is hilarious. They don't try to target older audiences, everything is for those 7-12 year olds who see a video and click it because youtube wants them to. Who cares about effort if dumb little children will still watch no matter what you put out there?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9223 Posted: 06:14:12 08/12/2016
I need about a trillion dollars and infinite time so I can read all the Doctor Who novels.
---
Dead
#9224 Posted: 11:23:59 08/12/2016
Twitch is actuay starting to compete with their video plataform, but the issue is that they're still gaming and work-in-progress focused. They said they'll definately expand once their player starts sucking less though.
---
#9225 Posted: 18:12:21 08/12/2016
One more day! One more day! O-O
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#9226 Posted: 20:51:21 08/12/2016

deus vult
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:33 08/12/2016 by gillgrunt987
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#9227 Posted: 00:12:51 09/12/2016
I can't stop listening to the songs from Moana. They're sooooo amazing. Especially this one:

Seriously, who knew Dwayne Johnson could sing?
---
Cool cool.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9228 Posted: 01:05:35 09/12/2016
Never understood how much of an asshole Santa Claus is in Rudolph.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9229 Posted: 04:17:31 09/12/2016
3 HOURS! I'm going to be up all night!
I'm watching Fuller House
[User Posted Image]
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#9230 Posted: 13:12:56 09/12/2016
My throat has been itchy, my nose has been running, and now I'm having coughing fits.
I should probably stop staying up so late, haha.
Bumblebunnii Yellow Sparx Gems: 1474
#9231 Posted: 14:36:50 09/12/2016
I'm looking at getting someone an Amazon Fire tablet for part of a Christmas gift, but I don't know if they're any good or not and I'm finding mixed reviews online. Does anyone here have one? o:
#9232 Posted: 16:28:49 09/12/2016
Okay, so I watched the first two episode of Fuller House season 2, watching the rest later.
#9233 Posted: 16:34:12 09/12/2016
Quote: Alydol
Okay, so I watched the first two episode of Fuller House season 2, watching the rest later.

I tough you would disappear to watch those.
---
Bruh
#9234 Posted: 16:45:31 09/12/2016
Quote: Crash10

I didn't dissappear because thats virtually impossible unless we're talking about moving at a high speed, but the "h" and "t" in your thought. So it must not be that big of a thought.
#9235 Posted: 16:48:06 09/12/2016

I thought you would disappear to watch those.

I didn't dissappear because thats virtually impossible unless we're talking about moving at a high speed, but the "h" and "t" in your thought. So it must not be that big of a thought.

Kinda like that second "s" on "disappear" and no ' on "that's"?

Gotcha.
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:48:33 09/12/2016 by Crash10
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#9236 Posted: 16:48:12 09/12/2016

So is the ' in your "that's"

Also it seems someone else's 's' made its way into your "disappear"

Don't correct peoples grammar if you yourself don't know how to use it properly either.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#9237 Posted: 16:58:48 09/12/2016
Trying to talk low on someone who doesn't have english as their first language is also pretty low of yourself.

I love it when doggo is calm and collected. Too bad that changes once roomates start letting her jump on them (and on me and on the cat) and then she gets overly excited.
---
#9238 Posted: 17:01:07 09/12/2016
Trying to talk low on someone who doesn't have english as their first language is also pretty low of yourself..

I can't be angry at him. It's a way to improve, after all.
---
Bruh
#9239 Posted: 17:08:50 09/12/2016
Trying to talk low on someone who doesn't have english as their first language is also pretty low of yourself.

I love it when doggo is calm and collected. Too bad that changes once roomates start letting her jump on them (and on me and on the cat) and then she gets overly excited.

Is this directed at Alydol or me and crash?
---
#9240 Posted: 17:10:36 09/12/2016
Quote: Lunarz

Alydol. English isn't my first language. She was trying to argue to him why it's low to talk to me like that.
---
Bruh
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#9241 Posted: 18:29:38 09/12/2016
http://www.comicextra.com/pete...chapter-33/full
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#9242 Posted: 18:52:06 09/12/2016
Oooooooh god my medicine is doing things to meeeee
#9243 Posted: 19:31:06 09/12/2016

Alydol. English isn't my first language. She was trying to argue to him why it's low to talk to me like that.

Ye. I wouldn't mind if it was just 'hey it's thought not tought', but when it's spun as somehow being a stupid thought, yeah it's a low insult to me.
---
#9244 Posted: 20:11:13 09/12/2016

Ye. I wouldn't mind if it was just 'hey it's thought not tought', but when it's spun as somehow being a stupid thought, yeah it's a low insult to me.

I can see. It's just that I'm not good at protecting myself from insults. So I'm trying to use them as a way to improve.
---
Bruh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#9245 Posted: 20:45:47 09/12/2016
Quote: Drawdler
i have no idea what character this is but here

[img]http://imgtc.com/i/LBHIRJ3.gif[/mg]

Oh my god thank you for this Nanu is the best
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#9246 Posted: 21:02:28 09/12/2016
this trend is dumb
it's like the worst trend we've had and that's saying something

it brings nothing new unlike ask topics which can actually bring new things

When are people gonna learn that the first two trend topics get high traffic and every subsequent trend topic gets 2 or no responses

stop this trend it's ridiculous
---
First | Previous | Page 185 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 183 184 185 186 187 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me