Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
My Spyro Fanfic [CLOSED]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#1 Posted: 09:46:27 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I sorta wanted to do a fanfic like Bionicle2809, but at first it doesn't have Spyro in it. Hope you like it!

Tornada the earth dragon rose up on to her back legs and let the power of earth flow through her veins. BAM! And all of the rock golems and minions were little piles of gravel on the floor. She dropped out of the sky, eager to see how her friends were doing. She had jade green scales, darker green wings with a dusty brown membrain. "Lava? Eclipse?" She called.
"I am here. But I don't know where Lava is, you know her, wanting to collect all the gems first!" Eclipse the male black dragon called. He had Purple eyes and a jet black body. In all the piles of gems and gravel the enimies had left behind there was a orangy-red lump.
"Lava!" Eclipse and Torpeda chourushed. They ran toward her. She was a out cold.
"Her fury must have been powerful, it killed all of the enimies around her and knocked her out!" Toprpeda noticed.
"umph." Lava grunted.
"She's awake!" Eclipse excalimed.
"What happened, I was doing a fury and then darkness?" She asked leaping to her feet, as always. She was never hurt for long.
"You blacked out."
"Oh." She realised. "Can we go home? I have a few cut and grazes to clean."
They padded away from the battle field, wondering what would happen next.
=======================================

Like it?
---
Back from hibernation.
Last edited at 17:08:17 26/07/2008 by Night Owl
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#2 Posted: 12:43:13 26/07/2008
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#3 Posted: 12:46:11 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you! I will do the next bit when a few more people have noticed it smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#4 Posted: 12:49:17 26/07/2008
AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
---
#5 Posted: 12:53:28 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie^
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#6 Posted: 18:52:30 26/07/2008
Awesome story NiOwl I would love to hear more soon!smilie
#7 Posted: 18:53:22 26/07/2008
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#8 Posted: 19:39:17 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
K,

<Chapter two Home>

They lived in a hill. It had a cave in one side and a tree that stood tall and proud at the top. The roots of the tree had punctured the roof of their cave. They had hung jewels and other traesures from them. They each had a bed made of moss, Lava's was burnt because she often sneezed in the night! They settled down, Tornada hung a sparkly red jewel from a string above her head. Lava got some herbs and padded them over her cuts. "Owch." she winced. "that is a bad one, looks like a scavengers sword. You should clean that with wet moss then pad the herbs in." Eclipse told her. "Ok, but it might stop me walking for a while on that paw." Eclipse and Tornada chuckled. "What? What is so funny?" Lava asked. She never stopped running walking or flying wether it hurt or not. "Oh, just that Eclipse finally said something funny!" Tornada lied.
They all settled down to sleep. Tornada was having a nice dream about a bbq where only the sheep called fodder where served when a dragons face suddenly appered. He was Purple, with yellow horns. You need to help us, the temple is under attack and the gaurdians have been taken to the Dark Master. Cynder has been curopted again and just please, please help..... I have sent this to you Tornada because we are desendats of the same family. "We are not, me Lava and Eclipse are orphans, a buch of friendly manwersmalls raised us!" But your mother was an egg from the same clutch as my mother's. We are kin and we can help each other........... The dream ended.

==============

Like it?
---
Back from hibernation.
#9 Posted: 19:42:36 26/07/2008
Awesome! The sight of going in a cave and seeing thousands of jewels being hung from tree roots would be beautiful!smilie
#10 Posted: 19:48:04 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I kinda got that idea from a fanfic someone on deviantART did, i cant recall who smilie Sorry you have to wait untill tomorrow for the next bit smilie(again a smilie )
---
Back from hibernation.
#11 Posted: 19:49:38 26/07/2008
CCOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#12 Posted: 19:57:54 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thankyou! For your kindness... a BONUS CHAPTER!

WOOT!*Confetti*
---
Back from hibernation.
#13 Posted: 19:58:25 26/07/2008
YAY!smilie
#14 Posted: 20:00:31 26/07/2008
Bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#15 Posted: 20:05:02 26/07/2008
NiOwl when will the extra come?smilie
#16 Posted: 20:06:29 26/07/2008
EXTRA CHAPTER!!!!!!(in a holy voice)
---
#17 Posted: 20:07:18 26/07/2008
smilie! Love your avvie!
#18 Posted: 20:07:59 26/07/2008
Mine? Thanks. Skye made it for me!
---
#19 Posted: 20:08:06 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
<Torpeda and Lava and Eclipse's past>

They were abansdoned when their mother could not look after them anymore. They are the masters of the element they woeld and can call their ansestors down from the heavens.

Torpeda:
She is a master of earth and has another elemnt dormant in her, not telling what. She is caring but is a worthy oponent in battle. She has a scar on her clubbed tail, where a VERY large ape lobbed it off with a sword. She is popular with Lava and Eclipse. She likes to train for battle and improve her siblings fighting skills. She is an earth dragon, member of Spyro's family, yet linked to Cynder's aswell.

Lava:
She is a master of fire, and as her name discribes she can breath lava as well. She is a loving friend and a friend for ever. She is worthy in battle but is vuneralble to passing out. she hads an ingered paw. She likes to train but she thinks of her self as an unworthy member of Tornada's family. She is a Fire dragon with another elemnt dormant inside her, waiting to be awakened. She is a fire dragon, member of Spyro's family, yet linked to Cynder's aswell.

Eclipse:
He is a master of shadow. He likes to train for battle but prefers colloecting wierdly shaped rocks. He is a great warrior but needs to improve on flight batttle. He has a bitt of his horn missing due to a crash landing! He likes to hang his rock colloection from string from the roots in the ceiling.

==============

Like it!?
---
Back from hibernation.
#20 Posted: 20:09:55 26/07/2008
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#21 Posted: 20:14:36 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
thanx My hands hurt!
---
Back from hibernation.
#22 Posted: 20:21:53 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
the next chapter is called <Chapter Three- Invaision>

There is a new dragon in it called Evif!
---
Back from hibernation.
Last edited at 20:22:47 26/07/2008 by Night Owl
#23 Posted: 20:23:09 26/07/2008
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*Grabs popcorn, a seat and soda*
---
#24 Posted: 20:23:38 26/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl
<Torpeda and Lava and Eclipse's past>

They were abansdoned when their mother could not look after them anymore. They are the masters of the element they woeld and can call their ansestors down from the heavens.

Torpeda:
She is a master of earth and has another elemnt dormant in her, not telling what. She is caring but is a worthy oponent in battle. She has a scar on her clubbed tail, where a VERY large ape lobbed it off with a sword. She is popular with Lava and Eclipse. She likes to train for battle and improve her siblings fighting skills. She is an earth dragon, member of Spyro's family, yet linked to Cynder's aswell.

Lava:
She is a master of fire, and as her name discribes she can breath lava as well. She is a loving friend and a friend for ever. She is worthy in battle but is vuneralble to passing out. she hads an ingered paw. She likes to train but she thinks of her self as an unworthy member of Tornada's family. She is a Fire dragon with another elemnt dormant inside her, waiting to be awakened. She is a fire dragon, member of Spyro's family, yet linked to Cynder's aswell.

Eclipse:
He is a master of shadow. He likes to train for battle but prefers colloecting wierdly shaped rocks. He is a great warrior but needs to improve on flight batttle. He has a bitt of his horn missing due to a crash landing! He likes to hang his rock colloection from string from the roots in the ceiling.

==============

Like it!?

Awesome!smilie
#25 Posted: 20:24:20 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
LOL!^ you are about 8/10 hours early, it is coming tomorrow!
---
Back from hibernation.
#26 Posted: 20:24:33 26/07/2008
*Chants*Do it do it do it do it do it!
---
#27 Posted: 20:26:14 26/07/2008
Quote: Cynder16
*Chants*Do it do it do it do it do it!

Please!smilie
#28 Posted: 20:28:21 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
OK, just becuz you are my best friends.......
---
Back from hibernation.
#29 Posted: 20:32:29 26/07/2008
Awesome!smilie Thank you!smilie
#30 Posted: 20:39:44 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
<Invasion>

"Wake up! Wake up Tornada!" Lava was shaking her awake. "What is it?!" she asked leaping up immediatly. "There is this strange Ice dragon with an electricity dragon. They call themselves Evif and Xis, Five and Six backwards! they want to see you in private!" Tornada padded to the entrance. "Hi, I am Tornada. What do you want?"
"you had that dream last night didn't you?" Evif asked her.
"What the fodeder bbq!?" Tornada asked hurriedly.
"No, where Spyro came to you."
"That purple dragon? yes. Why?"
"Because we are here to take you, Lava and Eclipse to the temple where you will find him."
Tornada nodded and paced back into the cave. "Lava? Eclipse?"
"we are here." Lava said as she stepped from the shadowws and Eclipse was close behind.
They knew what was happening and were ready for flight.
===============
Like it?
---
Back from hibernation.
#31 Posted: 20:41:01 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Awesome!smilie Thank you!smilie

NP! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#32 Posted: 20:44:06 26/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl
<Invasion>

"Wake up! Wake up Tornada!" Lava was shaking her awake. "What is it?!" she asked leaping up immediatly. "There is this strange Ice dragon with an electricity dragon. They call themselves Evif and Xis, Five and Six backwards! they want to see you in private!" Tornada padded to the entrance. "Hi, I am Tornada. What do you want?"
"you had that dream last night didn't you?" Evif asked her.
"What the fodeder bbq!?" Tornada asked hurriedly.
"No, where Spyro came to you."
"That purple dragon? yes. Why?"
"Because we are here to take you, Lava and Eclipse to the temple where you will find him."
Tornada nodded and paced back into the cave. "Lava? Eclipse?"
"we are here." Lava said as she stepped from the shadowws and Eclipse was close behind.
They knew what was happening and were ready for flight.
===============
Like it?

Awesome!smilie Are Eclipse, Lava, and Tornada the same age?
#33 Posted: 20:46:05 26/07/2008
WOW*Popcorn drops*
---
#34 Posted: 20:50:46 26/07/2008 | Topic Creator
@C_R yes they are Sisters and brother
@ Cynder16 Thank you But you have to clean it up! LOL
---
Back from hibernation.
#35 Posted: 20:52:38 26/07/2008
*after soda and popcorn spill*NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOST MY SNAKE AND SNACK!!*Snake eats the popcorn and soda and gets more* Thanks snaky!*Sips soda*
---
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#36 Posted: 01:04:45 27/07/2008
Cool story! (But you keep confusing Tornada of earth with Torpeda of the Spider Clan! smiliesmilie)
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#37 Posted: 09:18:33 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I get confused writing two stories at once!
---
Back from hibernation.
#38 Posted: 11:15:11 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Next bit coming soon!
---
Back from hibernation.
#39 Posted: 14:36:37 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Anyone on?
---
Back from hibernation.
#40 Posted: 15:10:53 27/07/2008
Yeah! I just came on
---
#41 Posted: 15:13:48 27/07/2008
Oh yeah, I'm on too it is ist that the new gameplay is so awesome so I have been watching it over and over again!smilie Anyway I love your story I can't wait for the next bit!smilie
#42 Posted: 15:21:29 27/07/2008
cool!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!
---
#43 Posted: 17:47:19 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Now it is here!

<Chapter 4: Exaghting flight >

"How much longer do we have to fly?" Lava asked, complaing. Evif and Xis were from the temple and had been trianded to be the next guardian after Volteer and Cyril. They we masters of their element too. They were all flying over a gusty, windy, stormy sea.
"There it is!" Evif said. she veered towards a island with a temple on it. They landed and walked in. "Evif! Xis!" A voice called, a purple dragon steeped out of the shadows and greeted them. "and you must be Lava, Tornada and Eclipse! Come quickly i fear that Cynder will return to get us." They followed him in to a secret room that anyone would have passed over. The door was hidden in a bush and the room was underground. "I am Spyro, the last purple dragon apart from that evil beast Malefor. He has taken the gaurdians to harness his powers, he will torture them into telling secrets of elemental power that is in the wrong hands could do an awful lot of damage." he paused, " Tornada, you have the stongest earth powers I have ever seen, and you have a destiny to becomea gaurdian! Lava, you have very powerful use of fire and can also breath lava, which even a purple dragon cannot do! You will be the next fire guardian! Eclipse, you have more power in shadow than Cynder, although she has more power in poison. You will be the first Shadow guardian! But now we must save the current gaurdians and Cynder, she means so much more to me than you shall ever know." His face was filled with sorrow. "But now, we need to go and rescue the gaurdians. They need us just like we need them. Furst we shall rescue Ignitus as he has sharp ears and can pick up where the other gaurdians are being kept. We need to go to the enhanted forest!"

============

Like it?
---
Back from hibernation.
#44 Posted: 18:33:46 27/07/2008
Like it? LIKE IT?!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
---
#45 Posted: 18:39:27 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie thanx!
---
Back from hibernation.
#46 Posted: 18:53:18 27/07/2008
no problem.
---
#47 Posted: 19:01:04 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
smilie Tomorrow (NOT doin it today! smilie ) The next chap
---
Back from hibernation.
#48 Posted: 19:07:13 27/07/2008
Why???????????????????
---
#49 Posted: 19:09:13 27/07/2008 | Topic Creator
becuz i am tired Sorry smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#50 Posted: 22:51:14 27/07/2008
alright.
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me