Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#51 Posted: 11:13:45 22/01/2013
derpy jumped in
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#52 Posted: 14:21:28 22/01/2013
"Hey Derpy, do you know what this is? If not, could you help me stop it?" He said to Derpy.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#53 Posted: 19:40:28 22/01/2013
"Whoa!" Rainbow Dash Ducked under it, "Well that sure tells us its not friendly." she added, diving quickly toward the ground to curve around in a spiral.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#54 Posted: 21:48:18 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"now for all of you!" the thing said as it shot the beam again, but this time it seems to cover up most of equestria. Spark could feel herself being teleported to who-knows-where. With a light she vanished
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#55 Posted: 00:19:53 23/01/2013
Temperance had looked at the portal and looked at the monster.
"Take this you monster!"
Temperance used Bufu on the monster, freezing a small portion of the lower half on it.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#56 Posted: 00:27:37 23/01/2013
X-67 used Cold Hoof DA POWAHFUL EDISHUN and put a dent in the machine, only for it to be undone and X knocked to the ground. "Wait.. what just happened? "
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#57 Posted: 04:32:07 23/01/2013
OOC: guys, its a teleport beam that should have gotten everyone...

Rainbow Dash looked around in a panic as she was sucked into the light, "Hey, let me go." she flailed in the air only to notice she was no longer over Ponyville.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#58 Posted: 05:26:55 23/01/2013
OOC: OPPS
X-67 opened his eyes only to find himself in a barren desert in the middle of who-knows-where.
---
#59 Posted: 07:29:04 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: that is correct spyroD. we are now in skylands, welcome smilie

spark felt a bit dizzy as she looked around. clouds seemed to be everywhere, moving on its own. oh god are we in the everfree forest? spark first thought, but when she looked closer around her surroundings, they seem to be on a magic floating island, nice vegetation too. in a poof of mist, nightmare moon appeared close by great now we got to deal with nightmare? spark thought and went into attack position. nightmare rubbed her head
"where am i" she said. spark, confused, stopped crouching and walked over to her,
"you mean you dont know either?" she asked. nightmare shook her head.
"ive ben teleported here by discord" she explained.
"are you sure your not going to hurt us"
"you may realize it spark, that the elements of harmony changed my heart over the years on the moon" nightmare replied. spark looked at the rest of the gang to see if they were al right
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#60 Posted: 15:10:27 23/01/2013
X-67 saw Spark and Nightmare on a nearby island. He flew over to them. "Spark, I recall this place from my data banks but I cannot remember much." He said.
---
#61 Posted: 16:03:00 23/01/2013
Rainbow Dash crashed into a tree as they were transported to this new world, "Uhh...ow..." she looked up from the branch she hung from, "Where are we?..." seeing the clouds, "Am I dead? Cloudsdale doesn't have grass or dirt."
---
#62 Posted: 17:16:06 23/01/2013
X-67 saw Rainbow in the tree. "Rainbow Dash, I recall this place but do not remember much about it." He said, helping her out.
---
#63 Posted: 20:54:21 23/01/2013
Temperance landed on the Ground.

Temperance had stood up, "Where am I? This place is so strange."
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#64 Posted: 21:51:06 23/01/2013
Shadow looked around. "Okayokayokay. Umm. We probably aren't in Equestria anymore." She looked over the edge and almost fell.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#65 Posted: 22:18:30 23/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark stepped forward, only to almost crumple a scroll.
"uh.... Guys, I think I found something" she said as she opened the scroll. There was a message written, and it seems to be to them. "did they know we will come here?"
---
#66 Posted: 22:24:21 23/01/2013
"Who's it from?"
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#67 Posted: 22:51:35 23/01/2013
OOC: I'd join this but I do not understand how this works. smilie
#68 Posted: 03:50:30 24/01/2013
"Thanks..." Rainbow Dash accepted X-67's help, "What do you have there Spark?" she trotted over to look at the scrole.
---
#69 Posted: 07:55:44 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: it's basically my little pony characters as skylanders. What. Do you want to. Know?

Spark Read it out loud.

"someone with the name spyro...." she said, "comes with a small map of this place too, apparently called skylands"
---
#70 Posted: 09:04:32 24/01/2013
OOC: Its the sheet that I don't understand.
#71 Posted: 12:02:18 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: have you veer played skylanders before? I have a feeling no. Let me review about each (all that isn't so obvious)

Name:
No explanation needed

Species:
Any sort of creature that appears in fim (ANY, except for the species discord is)

Appearance:
No explanation needed

Personality:
..... No explanation needed

Element:
There are eight elements, magic, earth, life, undead, water, fire, tech, and air. Just pick one

Light core, giant, normal:
There are three different types of skylanders, lightcore, giant, and normal. In here, the lightcores have. A special ability that can only be used once in battle, a bright flash of damaging light, but then it gets rid of all your energy. Giants are big and can do certain things lightcores and normals can't do, and they need to be big (think princess celestia)

Basic attacks:
Let's think wii game controls here. Your primary attack is with A, melee attacks have a combo. Secondary is B, normally not a melee attack. Can be anything (as long as it is not super duper powerful) and only two here

Basic upgrades:
Some get the special attack here, Z. If your char can fly then that would be the Z. Some moves can be achieved only when flying. four upgrades here, so can add a extra effect to your basic attacks, make them more powerful ect.

Paths:
There are two move paths, normally one with your Primary attack and one with your secondary attack. Like basic upgrades, but focuses on one attack.

Soul gem:
It's a even more special attack, another basic upgrade like thing or a special ability that happens gradually.

Strength:
The higher the more damage

Speed:
The higher the faster you can travel

Armor:
The less damage you take

Luck:
Basically in here it's how lucky to get a critical hit, money is sort of useless here (but still used)

Other examples can be seen on the first page
---
#72 Posted: 22:08:10 24/01/2013
"Spyro.... I think I've heard my mom talk about him.... Supossedly the hero of Skylands."
---
#73 Posted: 22:15:33 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark looked at the map.
"it says it only covers a small part of skylands, it is much bigger than this mapp can handle" she explained, "protect skylands..... We hardly know what's out there!" Nightmare moon looked around, and noticed a bigger island farther away, and that it seems to have a light beam coming from it.

"we should try there" nightmare said.
---
#74 Posted: 22:19:10 24/01/2013
"I think that's the.... Light something. Light Ore maybe? I forget."
---
#75 Posted: 22:24:00 24/01/2013 | Topic Creator
An island was floating between where the ponies are and the island with the light.

"I say we stop there on the way" nightmare said. Spark had to admit, she really did change
---
#76 Posted: 22:45:14 24/01/2013
Temperance looked at Nightmare*
"Do you think it's safe?"
---
#77 Posted: 23:29:02 24/01/2013
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicon

Appearance: He is a full grown alicon stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valient, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

Element: Magic

Light core, giant, normal: Giant

Basic attacks: Cosmic Beam-Strikes one given opponent with a bolt of random elemental energy, Healing Light(Heals all allies to full if not disrupted, if disrupted that is halved)

Basic upgrades: Cosmic Spray-Many opponents are hit with a bolt of random elemental energy, Lunar Embrace(Another embrace, helps Luna with her power only) Boosts all the damage and effect of Luna's attacks by 50%, Cosmic Tide- A wave of random elemental energy slams into the enemy. Solar Embrace(Another embrace, help Celestia with her power only) Boosts all the damage and effect of Celestia's attacks by 50%

Paths: The Royal Path: Makes Astrello and his sisters' attacks more effective. Friends make one strong: Makes all of you allies attacks more effective.

Soul gem: Astrello's Grace(Instantly revives another but steals your own health to do it)

Strength: 70 Physical Strength
100 strength of the Heart.

Speed: 80

Armor: 10

Luck: Very unlucky stats not available.

Other: Little brother of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:04:47 27/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#78 Posted: 07:39:10 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
You only have two basic attacks. And is he about the size of princess celestia or bigger? Any of that sheila stuff or lower stuff will have to have a about a 30 second time limit. And there needs. To be two. Paths
---
#79 Posted: 09:13:30 26/01/2013
"Yeah, I've seen a big beam get shot at me, and now I'm nowhere near Ponyville anymore." Rainbow Dash said, "I wonder if I could Find Cloudsdale around." she adee looking around a bit.
---
#80 Posted: 11:31:31 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"i dont know," nightmare admitted. spark flew up. "im with her idea, the beam is just shooting up, and its not that big, we could still dodge it if we're fast enough"
---
#81 Posted: 15:54:49 26/01/2013
X-67 got bonked on his head by a rock. "Hey! What gives? Wait, I remember something about this place now! " He said. "This place is called Skylands, and that beam is called The Core of Light. The Core was destroyed by an evil tyrant and saved by the Skylanders. Years later the Arkeyan Army reawoke and so did the Giants. The Giants and Skylanders saved Skylands once more. That note is all that is left of the Skylanders, because who knows where they are now." He said.
---
#82 Posted: 15:59:00 26/01/2013
"You're right! Spyro is the leader of the Skylanders!"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:59:27 26/01/2013 by miniquiny999
#83 Posted: 21:18:06 26/01/2013
Temperance looked at the nature-fiilled Area*

"Amazing! This is purely breath taking." Temperance had shouted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:25:43 27/01/2013 by Crescent Wing
#84 Posted: 00:19:32 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: first of all no ponies know about this sort of place, which was why discord and kaos brought them here!
---
#85 Posted: 00:26:29 27/01/2013
Temperance had flew around the area a little to search for a river source.
---
#86 Posted: 00:31:48 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark started flying to the island in between the beam of light and where they are now. "let's take it little by little"
---
#87 Posted: 00:58:31 27/01/2013
Temperance had found something*

"Spark! Get down here, I found something."

Temperance was holding a gem*
---
#88 Posted: 01:05:12 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: what's with the stars on the end of almost every sentence?

"could It be a type of currency?" spark wondered out loud. in equestria gems can also be used for currency too
---
#89 Posted: 01:31:22 27/01/2013
OOC: I use stars to imitate my character doing something like walking I always use them in Diablo 2

Temperance observed the gem closely. "Maybe it could be used for money. But I wonder IF there is anyone here and if they would accept it for something else."
---
#90 Posted: 03:15:45 27/01/2013
OOC: I changed my character's profile ready for review.
#91 Posted: 03:24:41 27/01/2013
OOC: smilie Shadowzaps mom is SHADOW THE DRAGON. You've rped with her right? She OBVIOUSLY KNOWS about Spyro. If Shadowzap is a pony-dragon, then I am POSITIVE that Shadow would teach her the history pf DRAGONS. WHY. NOT?
---
#92 Posted: 03:57:40 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: any dragon, or in some cases, dragon pony hybrid, will be bred from dragons that live n equestria. Also this is a different universe, not like it's a different place on the same planet as equestria. And wyrstel accepted, your free to rp as Luna and celestia too if you want to
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:58:21 27/01/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#93 Posted: 06:04:00 27/01/2013
"Well back in Equestria, the dragons ate those gems. And Rarity used them for her dresses." Rainbow Dash hovered between Spark and Temperance. "Currency? Currency for what exactly?" she eyed the gem for a minute.
---
#94 Posted: 08:12:56 27/01/2013
OOC: Here are Celestia and Luna's profiles I will have them done soon.

Name: Princess Celestia

Species: Alicorn

Personality: Fun, loving and a bit of a joker. Is not known to get really angry as she is patient

Appearance: Princess Celestia is larger than any of the other ponies, with the exception of Nightmare Moon, who is about the same size until she reverts to being Princess Luna. As with other unicorns, a magic glow surrounds both Celestia's horn and objects she is magically affecting. The color of this glow varies: for instance, it is blue in A Bird in the Hoof, orange in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, and white in Griffon the Brush-off. In The Return of Harmony Part 1, it is blue when Celestia opens the door to the vault, but pink when she levitates the empty box the Elements of Harmony are supposed to be in. The glow is yellow in the remastered title sequence introduced with Lesson Zero, as well as in that episode itself and all the second season episodes that follow it. Her tail and mane have a natural flowing motion, even when Celestia herself is not moving.

Cutie mark: a sun

Basic attacks: Solar Ray(A ray of sunlight strikes the enemy causing mild damage and blinding), Solar Wave (Waves of radiation and heat from the sun pelt the enemy three times causing mild burning damage over time)

Basic upgrades: Solar Beam(A more concentrated ray of sunlight strikes the enemy causing moderate damage and blinding), Solar Flare(Burning waves of radiation and heat from the sun pelt the enemy three times causing moderate burning damage over time), Solar Lens(The most concentrated ray of sunlight strikes the enemy causing severe damage and blinding), Solar Burst(Waves of radiation and heat pelt the enemy three times causing severe burning damage for time)

Paths: The Wrath of the Sun: Fiery Fury(Her rays rays of sunlight doing burning damage as well), Blinding Light (Blinding effects last longer), StarBurst (Rays of sunlight explode as they make contact with the enemy doing mild to severe damage). The Path of Flame: Burn(Waves of fire cause more damage over time), Wildfire(Burning damage spreads to nearby enemies), Flame Weave( Waves of radiation and heat from the sun heal allies over time)

Soul gem: Sun Jewel (Allows powers to be used indoors or underground)

Strength: 80

Armor: 20

Luck: 70

Name: Princess Luna

Species: Alicorn

Personality: More reserved and with a shorter temper than Celestia, rarely going out into the public by herself. Despite that, she is a fun-loving princess that just wants to see the sun again. Despite being the Princess of the Night, the Mare in the Moon, she is sick of looking at the night.

Appearance: Her body is a darker shade of blue, and her mane is partially translucent and it ripples and sparkles like Celestia's.

Cutie Mark: A white crescent moon in a patch of night sky.

Basic attacks: Lunar Ray(A ray of moonlight strikes the enemy causing mild damage and blinding), Nightfall(Brings night upon a small sized area, causing mild dark damage)

Basic upgrades: Lunar Beam(A more concentrated ray of moonlight strikes the enemy causing moderate damage and blinding), Dark Nightfall(Brings night upon a medium sized area dealing moderate dark damage), Lunar Lens(The most concentrated ray of moonlight strikes the enemy causing severe damage and blinding), Deep Nightfall(Bring night upon a large sized area dealing severe dark damage)

Paths: Lunar Wrath: Shadow Touch (Her rays rays of moonlight do dark damage as well), Blinding Light (Blinding effects last longer), MoonBurst (Rays of moonlight explode as they make contact with the enemy doing mild to severe damage). The Path of Darkness: Shadows(Nightfall lasts longer), Shadow Shatter(Dark damage spreads to nearby enemies), Shadow Weave(Nightfall heals allies over time)

Soul gem: Moon Jewel (Allows powers to be used indoors or underground)

Strength: 70

Armor: 20

Luck: 70
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:42:49 28/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#95 Posted: 11:20:02 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well so far accepted.

"maybe it's what they used as bits here, in this strange land, or more like lands" spark explained
---
#96 Posted: 04:13:02 28/01/2013
"Well I guess we will hold onto it then... Wait, if it is considered money, why is it just laying around? Aren't there banks or jobs if there is currency(I don't think RD would be so well thought out, so that part was me)?" Rainbow Dash pondered as she moved more toward a larger island piece.
---
#97 Posted: 07:47:45 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark and nightmare landed on the island in between. There was a bridge connecting it to the the island with the light, but there was a gate blocking it. "now this is a very strange gate" nightmare observed the shield on it.

Ooc: coming up, finding new powers!
---
#98 Posted: 14:19:33 28/01/2013
X-67 flew to where Spark and Nightmare were standing and stood in between her.
---
#99 Posted: 17:03:21 28/01/2013
Rainbow Dash slowly made her way over to the gate, "What are the swords for?" she touched them, but they didn't budge, "They seem like some sort of decoration... I don't see any opening where the gay actually moves." she looked over it some more, "What now?" she turned around to face the others.
---
#100 Posted: 18:09:47 28/01/2013
"Maybe we try breaking them?"

Temperance used a Bufu on the sword but it didn't do a thing. "Well, what now?"
---
First | Page 2 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me