Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#501 Posted: 01:01:32 10/03/2014
ok, i'll edit tomarrow night. kinda busy right now.
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#502 Posted: 02:28:09 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: what mini said is correct, yet I do not know if I could keep this going.

How many people want this to continue
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#503 Posted: 04:02:36 10/03/2014
"Fighting? Well, can't say I didn't see that coming?" Rainbow Dash turned around, "What is it we are fighting then?" the area was open, a good size area for a decent fight, but enough room to evade, and just so that you don't hit something in the process.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#504 Posted: 15:09:51 12/03/2014
OOC: correct me if I'm wrong, but it was Discord and Kaos we'd encountered that one time, right?
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#505 Posted: 04:36:14 13/03/2014
OOC: you are correct actually, but I believe it was mostly Kaos at that point
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#506 Posted: 12:46:55 16/03/2014
OOC: Yeah my memory couldnt be worse. -.=.-

"Hopefully not that Kaos guy again..." Shadow muttered.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#507 Posted: 18:42:31 16/03/2014
OOC: I want this to continue.

Princess Luna and Princess Celestia lay down together and relax as they wait for the others. They drape a wing over one another and gaze up at the sky. Placing a hoof on their necklaces they think about me and what I had said.

"I hope he returns to us soon, all this waiting is hurting," they say quietly to one another.
#508 Posted: 04:27:37 17/03/2014
OOC: just saying, but... The princesses aren't cheese balls, they can fight through... Didnt he say he would return anyway, wouldn't that spark them to fight for him? You think you can dial way back on all the mushy broken heart stuff? You kinda do that a lot, and it never really has to be. Celestia and Luna are not useless because of one loss, sure it's their brother, but I remember you once saying that he wasn't around till recently, so they wouldn't know him that much... Right? All I'm saying is that they probably would do something to avenge him, or at least buy him time to recover, which would lead to them doing more than moping around...

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I don't know who that guy was anyway, but I don't think we can take him down right now. Right now we need to save who we can, and that means we must get through that gate," just then Cyclopses and chompies dropped in from over the walls, "The welcoming party I presume."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#509 Posted: 06:34:05 22/03/2014
Princess Celestia and Luna stand up and shake themselves.

"We have a mission to fulfill, I'm sure Astrello will be fine. We promised that we would go on without him, so we must. The others will be waiting," my big sister, Celestia says to Luna.

My other big sister, Luna nods and both stretch their wings before flying over to join the others.

"Sorry about the delay," they say bowing their heads.
First | Previous | Page 11 of 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me