Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#451 Posted: 04:48:53 22/05/2013
My sisters, Celestia and Luna nod ready to help where they can. They promise themselves not to use the power in their amulets for I have given them that power to help them defeat Koas and Discord not to repair and protect homes.
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#452 Posted: 01:08:14 23/05/2013
OOC: OMG, I knew something was up with Sleepy, I should have just left him alone. Its hard to ignore him because all of the reports have been on him recently... Now he's trying to make dark turn me back to a regular user(get rid of my moderator abilities), just because I enforce a little justice, rules, and morals. My social status is lowering and I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Rainbow Dash didn't want to test her wing this early so she ran up past the mabu, "Well let's get going then," she stopped and turned back, "Which way?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#453 Posted: 02:57:50 23/05/2013
OOC: Hang in there SpyroD, your friends and I will fight with you if we must.

My sisters are close behind Rainbow ready to get this small task done with so that they can prepare for and do battle with Koas as well as Discord.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#454 Posted: 12:52:34 23/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: we are all here with you D

"thankyou!" the Mabu said. "you said other towns, where are they?" spark asked. "currently it is the place up ahead, stone town, Wilkin village, rumble town... And oil spill island" the Mabu explained. Spark began thinking for a moment. "I think it might be best to split up" nightmare read spark's thoughts.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#455 Posted: 00:08:18 24/05/2013
OOC: thanks guys, I don't want you to get into trouble, which I don't think anything else will spur up. The topic was closed and I locked my guestbook... I think dark52, if not sleepy himself, closed the topic. No doubt they are still conversing with other users to try and get them against me too.. This may end up to be another Aura incident(if you didn't know, a group of people were pulled together to "be against" Aura, with Kappa(idk the rest) as the leader making avatars(kappatars as they put it) that had her username in it as a troll or sign they were in the group).

"Which one is the furthest? Me and Shadow can cover it," she added confidently.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#456 Posted: 03:01:07 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"from here it would be Wilkin village," the Mabu explained. "I can take oil spill island." spark said. "I will come with you spark" nightmare added.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#457 Posted: 04:39:52 24/05/2013
OOC: well it seems we've lost a few peeps, but I'm sure they would be glad to return.
---
#458 Posted: 04:55:14 24/05/2013
My sisters wonder where to go and assist. As they think about this their thoughts go back to my me, their little brother. They hope that they will see me soon like I said.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:42 24/05/2013 by Wyrstel
#459 Posted: 07:44:31 24/05/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: please dont skip ahead like that yet, make your characters say they will take a certain place, and i have yet to set the scene

"wait..." nightmare thought it over a bit. "actually i would take rumbletown" she confirmed. "who else is taking what" spark asked the group
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#460 Posted: 12:58:04 24/05/2013
Shadow nodded. "Seems easy enough."
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#461 Posted: 15:43:20 24/05/2013
Rainbow Dash nodded, "It would seem that way, but we won't know until we get there," she raised her wings, "Though the distance in uncertain, wanna race?" Turing to the appropriate direction to wait on Shadow.
---
#462 Posted: 22:43:47 24/05/2013
OOC: I changed it so that can you can decide where they go.
#463 Posted: 06:31:03 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
"luna, celestia, i think you guys should split up between stonetown and the village up ahead" nightmare suggested, recalling the two places that werent taken yet
---
#464 Posted: 07:17:01 25/05/2013
My sister nod. Celestia gazes over to Luna and speaks. Both of them want to get this done quickly and efficiently.

"Which one do you want to take sis," she asks Luna.

Luna rakes the ground with her hoof and her mane blows in the wind as she speaks.

"I'll take the village ahead sister," she says smiling.

Celestia smiles back and nods.

"Alright I'll take Stonetown and meet you back here when we are done," Celestia says to Luna.

"Alright just don't take too long big sis," Luna says.

"Same with you, little sis," Celestia replies before flying off to Stonetown.
#465 Posted: 07:30:12 25/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Spark flies down south, while nightmare took the west. What they weren't prepared for what they can all see now.

Any fires were tall walls, and just looking up, seemed endless. Giant fissures plastered the ground, and the sky was almost jet black, even when lit up from the lightning. the villagers were trapped behind some of the gates the ponies came across at the beginning of their journey. Others were paralyzed with fear.

"oh celestia," spark prayed, looking at the scene on oilspill island. With the the oil, there were even more fires, hotter, and bigger. She could see fish people running around, trying their best to put the fires out, but it was n use. deffinetly the work of both kaos and discord.
---
#466 Posted: 21:30:36 25/05/2013
"Why not?" She readied herself and smiled competitively.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#467 Posted: 23:27:38 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: thankyou everyone for making this a successful rp so far, I don't think none of my rps lasted this long.

At rumbletown, it began to live up to its name, as the whole island was shaking and falling apart. Big stones blocked the way, and chipped off island pieces where connected to the center with chains, and all have people on it. "I better get to work saving these people" nightmare told herself
---
#468 Posted: 03:51:49 28/05/2013
Rainbow Dash smiled, flicking her previously broken wing to feel it was now only bruised, "Read, set... I'll let you say when, to give you a head start," she implied her victory.

OOC: no probs
---
#469 Posted: 05:46:35 28/05/2013
Luna and Celestia fly in the air and gaze at the towns below them. They are a disaster. Everything is in chaos.

"Well better get to work. The sooner we deal with these small problems the sooner we get to find and defeat Kaos and Discord. I hope that Astrello is really alright. Seeing him like that brought tears to all of our eyes. Even Nightmare Moon shed a tear. Well time to get to work," they say as they set to work rescuing and transporting villagers from the wreckage. They also work on repairing the building and battling storm as was as extinguishing fires.
#470 Posted: 06:10:22 30/05/2013
OOC: Bro! Lets race! My girl is rearing to go!

Rainbow Dash set herself low to the grass, kicked her front right hoof back as in a competitive sarcastic "good luck". She flapped her wings back a few times as to loosen up, squinted here eyes sharply, ready for the "go" call from Shadow.
---
#471 Posted: 12:11:16 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: wyrstel the caos is too much to handle, and you cant do anything about it. i will set obstacles in the way and battles. the main objective is to get the villagers to safety.

in the village ahead, where luna is at, there are many monster gates up, with chompies and chompy pods filling each area. these chompies weren't the normal green ones, they were very sparkly and purple. the rare purple chompies dont look very endangered at all, as they were the only chompy species that crowded the village. the closest group of trapped mabus were in a house, but in the way was a monster gate. not only does it open when all the chompies are defeated, but when blocks were pushed into specific places. one purple chompy leaped at luna with its mouth wide open

in stonetown, the walls were tumbling down, just like the time when the earth source became a giant golem and wrecked the town. This was just three times worse. the fallen stone blocked a passage to the town, and a bunch of cyclops choppers guarded the area along with two earth spell punks. the canon, the only way to break down the wall, was in lockdown, until the enemies were defeated
---
#472 Posted: 17:31:53 04/06/2013
Luna swings around and bucks smashing her hooves into the creature's chest and sending it hurdling through the air. She then calls upon her power lighting up the entire group of choppies with her moonlight. She starts gathering the villagers and taking them to safety. She fights anything that moves against them. Finally she gets the last group to safety and she lays down exhausted.

Celestia glares in anger at the monsters destroying the village and a wave of fiery energy smashes into them as she lands. She stand strong in front of the monsters ready to do battle with them. My sister, Celestia is determined to destroy these monsters and save the people no matter what. She is not afraid.
#473 Posted: 23:36:29 04/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: you need to open the gate with putting the right blocks in certain places before the gate to the villagers open

The chompies were stronger than normal. A whole group of about 5 leaped at Luna for a full on attack

The cyclops choppers began spinning in their unstoppable attack toward celestia. The earth spell punks created their magical shield on the choppers, making them almost immune to all attacks even after their attacks
---
#474 Posted: 00:33:26 05/06/2013
Luna battles the monsters and places the rocks in the right places to free the villagers. She takes to the air and fires beams of moonlight at the monsters. The beams strike the monsters spearing them like white spears. Meanwhile Celestia swoops down into a group of monsters and kicks out at them as well as fires magic from her horn at them, scattering them, allowing numbers of villagers to escape.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:41:07 22/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#475 Posted: 07:47:02 10/06/2013
OOC: we seem to be missing a few peeps...
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#476 Posted: 12:17:58 10/06/2013
Can I be the blue small tornado maker warnado son of gamera!
LOL yes I am a derpy man.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#477 Posted: 22:03:29 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: earth pony, Pegasus, unicorn, alicorn, Changling, dragon, griffin, pheonix or pony dragon hybrid only please.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:54:09 11/06/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#478 Posted: 22:58:37 10/06/2013
OOC:WTF? I will be my OC Stardust a alicorn
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#479 Posted: 03:49:27 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: please fill out the form at the first post to join. And what is the wtf about?
---
#480 Posted: 04:09:05 11/06/2013
OOC: he wanted to be Warnado... But of course it says "all the skylanders" are prisoners somewhere.
---
#481 Posted: 04:24:19 11/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: oh, I see, and yes they are "somewhere"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:53:24 11/06/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#482 Posted: 07:28:54 21/06/2013
OOC: well this RP crashed hard...
---
#483 Posted: 07:59:11 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: before i continue on with my own characters.... wyrstel, as i have mentioned, no villager can escape while celestia is fighting, and, maybe, can you do detailed fight instead of "she fought" or something along the lines of that

spark flew over to the gillmen. "dont bother, just run before this whole place blows up!" she ordered. the gillmen looked uncertain, then ran as fast as they can. she looked around to see crystals and light beams, along with gillmen trapped in cages. spark aura stepped closer to the crystal with the beam refracting through it. she touched the crystal, and realised that it was able to be moved. spark looked up and saw what looked like something that turns light into energy. so this is the key she thought, and began pushing the crystals to different places to unlock the wall
---
#484 Posted: 16:17:35 23/06/2013
OOC: miniquiny has Dash on hold right now ready to race to their destination.
---
#485 Posted: 15:05:28 22/07/2013
ooc: ugh ermagerd spyroD (plus everyone else) my laptop is all screwed up I haven't been on the ball I'm so sorry smilie

"Go!" Shadow said, pushing of to fly.
---
#486 Posted: 05:42:19 25/07/2013
"Oh-hohoho!" Rainbow Dash laughed strongly, "It is on," she pushed off and darted after Shadow, "Sorry kid," she called out as she sped up behind Shadow, "This is one race you cannot win," she settled into her speed ready position, "Least you can do is show me what you've got," she smiled as she pulled ahead.
---
#487 Posted: 14:49:16 25/07/2013
smilie Shadow got a bit quicker, pulling up near Rainbow Dash, but not past her
---
#488 Posted: 03:29:13 26/07/2013
Luna and Celestia return to rendezvous place, waiting for the others. They lay down beside one another and run their hooves over the necklaces around their necks. They worry about me but know that they can do nothing about it. Waiting for the others they become lost in the happy memories that we've had together.
#489 Posted: 00:41:48 27/07/2013
"Come on, is that your fastest? I'm not even trying yet," Rainbow Dash looked over at Shadow, "Show me what you got," she began flapping a little harder as she pulled ahead again, We're getting close to Sonic Rainboom speeds, he is faster than I thought... Not fast enough though.
---
#490 Posted: 15:15:13 03/03/2014
ooc: (Shadow's a mare)

Shadow pulled in closer, not as much as she had before, almost reaching her top speed. 'I'm not fast enough for a Sonic Rainboom,' she realized 'only Dash can do that, as far as I know at least.....'
---
#491 Posted: 03:54:56 04/03/2014
OOC: my bad. Ok, eo this RP coming back?

Rainbow looked behind her, Shadow was still there. Thinking for a second as they sped through the air, "Hey,want to move real fast?" she asked as she shifted over to get a little closer to Shadow.
---
#492 Posted: 22:25:52 06/03/2014
OOC not sure but we can try I suppose

"I thought we were already there. Care to prove me wrong?"
---
#493 Posted: 23:40:04 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Ooc: hm.... I thought this was dead
---
#494 Posted: 00:46:24 07/03/2014
OOC: As did I. It may survive, we can't give up.
---
#495 Posted: 04:14:07 07/03/2014
Rainbow looked below her, "Huh, I don't know," she looked back forward to see a few buildings ahead, between them and some burning buildings, "Come on, there might still be a chance to save them," her speed boosted ahead and the sound barrier cone formed out in front of her hooves, but she slowed down before she broke through. She found she was blocked by a magical wall. Looking to the ground, Rainbow Dash spotted a monster gate.
---
#496 Posted: 21:50:44 07/03/2014
Shadow rushed forward, a sound barrier cone almost beginning to form, before she slowed down, have approached the town. She followed Rainbow's gaze and saw the monster gate as well.
---
#497 Posted: 03:19:48 08/03/2014
"If my gut is correct, then that door thing down there is keeping us back," Dash lowered down quickly at first, but as she drew closer to the ground, she steadily eased onto the ground lightly, "How do you suppose it it opened or destroyed?" Rainbow Dash looked up to Shadow.
---
#498 Posted: 14:41:06 08/03/2014
Shadow landed, looking at the gate for a few seconds. "Based on the symbol, it likely has some thing to do with fighting." Hopefully not each other, she thought.
---
mrdarkspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 918
#499 Posted: 01:58:07 09/03/2014
I'll like to join, i'll be the Guardian.
Name: The Guardian
Species: Half dragon, half changling, takes a human form
Appearance: Wears heavy armor and carries a HUGE sword
Personality: humorus, very protective
Element: Magic
Light core, giant, normal: normal
Basic attacks: Sword slash, chaos spear
Basic upgrades: Force field protects the Guardian from all attacks for a limited time, then needs to recharge, rage sword sword gets longer and does increased damage, chaos beam can hold the second attack button and shoot a stream of chaos energy, chaos sword sword gets even longer and does even more damage.
Paths: path one: sword: Power sword; longer and even more damaging, dimensional sword; longer and even even more damaging, sword of justice, the sword is at its maximum length and does maximum damage. path 2: chaos spear: chaos control; chaos attacks do increased damage, chaos burst hold attack 2 and cover a larger area for more damage, ultra chaos beam; chaos attacks do maximum damage.
Soul gem: time shift; when ever you get knocked out, you come back fully healed, plus force field lasts longer and has a faster recharge.
Strength: 100
Speed: 80
Armor: 100
Luck: 40
---
MAX AURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:09:21 11/03/2014 by mrdarkspyro
#500 Posted: 13:58:10 09/03/2014
OOC: Quote: chara sheet
Species: (dragon, Pegasus, alicorn, diamond dog ect)
I'm not the Gm but I'm pretty sure your supposed to be from MLP FiM. Also you should probably explain what the attacks and upgrade do, even if they are self explanatory. Otherwise he looks pretty cool.
---
First | Previous | Page 10 of 11 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me