Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting)
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
New guardians (skylander mlp fim rp, always accepting) [CLOSED]
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1 Posted: 01:57:44 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I wanted to do this for a while now

in the islands of skylands, the skylanders were living in peace after they defeated kaos. But a new kind of caos was starting to rise. Kaos was freed by some unknown force that the skylanders knew nothing of. Soon the new threat stood in front of all the captured skylanders and giants, discord. He took away all their strength, powers, and weapons, then sent them off in a dungeon in who knows where. This time, kaos went into the mlp world and brought the ponies to skylands, where they found new powers. Now the ponies face a different world they know nothing of, and only have one note from spyro:

who ever reads this, must protect skylands. Kaos, and the mixed thing who seems to call himself "discord" have begun planning to take over the rest of skylands, and your own worlds after words. Your new found poses will stay with you forever and must be used well. Defeat the evil doers, before they are over. You are now the new guardians

Spyro

Oh and the bad guys are on your side now.

note: this is basically a mlp fim rp that have powers and elements like the skylanders, and there are giants

Rules
- no god modding
- no mega powerful move that the pony has
- I am gm
- you are aloud to have up to 3 characters
- you may be any, and I mean ANY char that appears in mlp, or create your own
- light cores have an extra ability that can only be used once in battle
- first come first serve

form

Name:
Species: (dragon, Pegasus, alicorn, diamond dog ect)
Personality:
Element: (any element in skylanders)
Light core, giant, normal:
Basic attacks: (2)
Basic upgrades: (4)
Paths: (2 paths, each with three upgrades)
Soul gem:
Strength: (10-100)
Speed: (10-100)
Armor: (10-100)
Luck: (10-100)

Here are mine
Name: night mare moon
Species: alicorn
Appearance: http://th01.deviantart.net/fs7...zor-d52pilp.png pic does not belong to me
Personality: short tempered, but nicer than she was before, WAy nicer
Element: undead
Light core, giant, normal: giant
Basic attacks: black lightning (shoots black lightning) spooky mist (turns into blue mist and damages enemies, also moves slightly quicker)
Basic upgrades: flight of the night (flying smilie) Darker lightning (black lightning is stronger) stay misty (spooky mist lasts longer and does increased damage) foggy forever (mist lingers around and damages after turning back to normal)
Paths: nightmare night: big black bolt (lightning has more damage) blackened mist (lightning hits mist and mist is electrified, causing more damage) how many miles away? (lightning shoots farther)
Night lasts forever: misty misty (mist lingers for even longer and causes more damage) exploding skies (mist explodes after certain time) I can't see! (mist slowes opponents)
Soul gem: nightmare moon (only in flight, sends down moon rocks)
Strength: 70
Speed: 90
Armor: 20
Luck: 20

Name: spark aura
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: blue, mane is slightly curly and red with gold. Eyes are green. Cutie mark is a feather with a paintbrush
Personality: honest, loyal and stubborn. Moody
Element: fire
Light core, giant, normal: lightcore
Basic attacks: owkido (series of aikido moves) fire sparks (shoots balls of Firey sparks)
Basic upgrades: fire fly (flying) big punch (increased strength in owkido) fireworks (stronger fire sparks) Thrice sparks (shoots three balls of firs parks at once)
Paths: martial artist: owkido combos (arm twist and mighty toss) stun punch (stuns enemies) Firey rage (maximum damage and moves quicker)
Firework: fire in the skie (sparks explode on contact) on fire (more damage) even more fire (fire does more damage)
Soul gem: paint lobs (paint lobs in flight)
Strength: 80
Speed: 90
Luck: 50
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:51:16 22/01/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#2 Posted: 02:04:15 20/01/2013
may i join
#3 Posted: 02:08:09 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Of course!!!! And your welcome to be derpy hooves
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#4 Posted: 02:14:31 20/01/2013
Oh. U read my mind (partially) smilie

Namesmilieerpy
Species: pegasus
http://ofput.deviantart.com/ar...ector-287003024 (credit to artist)
Personality:clumsy
Element: (you pick lolol)
Light core, giant, normal:normal
Basic attacks: bubble,seriousness
Basic upgrades: superbubble,derpy hoof,
Paths: 7 bubbles road, Loony path
Soul gem:derp
Strength: 70
Speed: 55
Luck: 100
(i will post more)
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#5 Posted: 02:41:33 20/01/2013
Name: Shadowzap
Species: dragon-Pegasus hybrid
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Honest, kind, slightly tempremental.
Element: undead
Light core, giant, normal: Normal
Basic attacks: Shadows of the night (Sends an arrow of shadows.) Trample (self-explanatory)
Basic upgrades: Sharp shadows (arrow does more damage), Dragon flight (more self explanatory.) Hard-hooves (trample does more damage), Thin matereal (arrow goes faster)
Paths: Hooves of wonder: Fitness (trample faster), Dragon horns (trample does EVEN MORE damage), Cleats (Trample stuns and does maximum damage)
Path for shadows I don't have a name for: Sharper Shadows (Arrow does even more damage), Artillery (while trampling, 2 spear of shadow appear next to her) super shadows (arrow can be controlled, and does maximum damage)
Soul gem: Shadows of old: A shadow warrior fights alongside you
Strength: (60)
Speed: (75)
Armor: (50)
Luck: (90)
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:44:14 20/01/2013 by miniquiny999
#6 Posted: 02:46:46 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted, luckily I know what shadow zap looks like

And derpy hooves I would like a short description on what the moves do. And what about water? It is bubbles
---
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#7 Posted: 02:59:11 20/01/2013
Can I join?
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
#8 Posted: 03:02:33 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Why does everyone have to ask?! It's a yes to every one!
---
#9 Posted: 03:28:25 20/01/2013
Thanks. I was just verifying.

Name : Temperance
Species : Dragon
Appearance : A Large blue-white dragon that has wings and arms but no legs and flies everywhere.
Personality : Temperance always is by himself. He resides near a river and is very timid towards other dragons. He harnesses powers of water and ice to use for his own personal use to repel intruders.
Element : Water (technically Ice but no ice element)
Lightcore, Giant, Normal : LightCore
Basic Attacks : 1) Bufu (IA smal Ice block hits the enemy) 2) Spiral Slam (Spins and tackles the enemy)
Basic Upgrades : Dia (Heals an ally at the cost of your own Health) Bufula (A medium Ice block hits the enemy more AoE) Ice Boost (Ice attacks do MORE damage) Twister Slam (Spin tackle does more damage)
Paths 1) Ice Guardian ; powers up Ice attacks. Icy Scales (New scales provide extra armour) Bufudyne (A Larger ice block hits the enemy, more AoE) Ice Amplifier (Ice Attacks to Even More damage)
2) Purification ; Increase healing and other skills. Refresh (Healing others doesn't hurt you as much) Cleanser (Enemies defeated by an attack transform into a health bonus, restores 5% max HP) Elemental (A water spirit attacks enemies, dealing very light damage)
Soul Gem : Diarama (Sacrifice 50% of your max HP to Restore 75% of an ally's HP)
Strength : 45
Speed : 75
Armour : 60
Luck : 40

I feel like these upgrades make Temperance really overpowered, what you think? The Bufu/la/dyne upgrades just hit bigger area for same dmg as before. But lemme know and I tweek them.[User Posted Image] Credit to Artist, looks less vicious than that though, but best img comparison to Temperance.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:23:20 21/01/2013 by Crescent Wing
#10 Posted: 03:42:03 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I know these healing moves (stealth elf, flashwing) and normally it is a gradual heal, by like, 5, and not normally cause by a move.
---
#11 Posted: 03:44:47 20/01/2013
It is similar to Whirlwinds Healing rainbows, a sphere of energy surrounds you and heals. I know it isnt gradual heal, I thought it would be interesting to heal a large portion, but have a downside to it. But, should I change these skills?
---
#12 Posted: 03:47:21 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
I never seen whirl wind use her healing rainbows. I will allow it since its got the down side, accepted
---
#13 Posted: 03:50:51 20/01/2013
Really? Thank you so much.

WWs healing rainbows are her soul gem/ Heals 10HP per rainbow but is super slow casting.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#14 Posted: 04:45:05 20/01/2013
NOOOOO Derpy is taken!!!!!

Whateva. FAN CHARA. TIME.

Name: X-67
Species: Artificial Alicorn
Appearance: Blue alicorn with a silver horn, gold hooves and silver wings. His wings and horn were both artificial and installed in him when he was young. His eyes are red and half his face is metallic. His mane is black.
Personality: Smart and outgoing. He has a golden heart and sometimes his voice glitches into his robot voice. He uses the phrases 'Affirmitave.' and 'Negative.'
Element: Tech
Lightcore, giant or normal: Lightcore, his eyes glow.
Basic attacks: Cold hoof (kicks the enemy in the face) Laser stare (shoots a beam from his eye)
Basic upgrades: Face burn (cold hoof is stronger) Dual stare (two beams shoot from eyes) Heat glance (Laser stare is stronger) Metal flight (X-67 takes flight)
Paths: Staring burst: So hot it's cold: (Laser Stare is as strong as possible) Blazing flight: (lasers fire automatically in flight) Triple Beam: (beam fires from X-67's hoof) Scorching Kick: Blazing Kick: (kick delivers a flare) Quadriple Threat: (X-67 kicks with all four hooves) Kicking Flight: (X-67 can kick in flight)
Soul gem: Alicorn Altitude: X-67 flies higher for a medium period of time.
Strength: 30
Armor: 80
Speed: 40
Luck: 10

Plz accept I spent half an hour on this sheet smilie
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#15 Posted: 05:08:22 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted, really cool char
---
#16 Posted: 05:50:15 20/01/2013
Thanx smilie I got it from Steel Pteyrx on the Rainbow Factory RP.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#17 Posted: 07:49:05 20/01/2013
Rainbow Dash isn't taken yet... Who me? Heck yes I'll take'r!

Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: Rainbow Dash(who doesn't know?!)
Personality: tough, bubbly at certain times, and adventurous
Element: Loyalty(why not) Wind
Light core, giant, normal: normal
Basic attacks: buck, tail whip
Basic upgrades: speed boost, buck damage, whip damage, flight
Paths: buck wild, tether tail(do I have to add the path upgrades here?)
Soul gem: Sonic Rain-Nuke
Strength: 50
Speed: (upgraded): 100; (stock) 80
Armor: 40
Luck: 60
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:09 22/01/2013 by SpyroD
#18 Posted: 10:30:16 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
please keep to the skylander elements. and could you put a discription for the moves so i know what it does?
---
#19 Posted: 15:11:49 20/01/2013
She was being funny and referencing the Elements of Harmony. It was a joke.
---
#20 Posted: 16:57:58 20/01/2013
mwehehehehehe. i took derpy.
Bubble- traps user in a bubble for a little amount of time and when it pops, it inflicts damage
Seriousness- Derpy makes a stare then makes the opponent go the oppisite direction
SuperBubble- longer bubble and inflicts more damage
Derpy Hoof- Derpy hits the foe with her hoof

yes, it goes good with her.
#21 Posted: 21:50:57 20/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Hard to see wether it is a joke or not. Anyway accepted derpy, and spyroD
---
#22 Posted: 01:13:17 21/01/2013
Are we going to start soon!? Im so excited.

---
Check out my RP,Memories (A Highschool and Exploration RP)
---
#23 Posted: 05:13:50 21/01/2013
Letsstartletsstartstartstartstart
---
#24 Posted: 05:31:01 21/01/2013
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
Hard to see wether it is a joke or not. Anyway accepted derpy, and spyroD

Yeah, I wasnt realling sing for it to be funny, just thought I'd add it because it is quite true.
Ugh, ok:
Buck: simple turn and kick outwards.
Tail whip: Spins quickly to lash out her tail to inflick some stings(have you ever been whipped by a horse tail? Made me bleed.)
Upgrades: Basic
•Buck booster gives ber legs more strength, possibly knock enemy back.
•Whip lash:(I gave it a name) extended the range of the tail spin and increases the damage slightly
•Flight:..... Nuf said
•Speedy hooves:(again, named) regular walking speed is +25% faster.
Paths: Buck Wild and Tether Tail
BW: Big legs: a charged attack that does increased damage
Rusty horse shoe: does additional after attack damage.
Legs of steel: take 45% less damage when bucking.

TT: Spit ends: Increases base damage
Detangler: wraps enemies(one at a time) and swings them around like a weapon until the enemy is finished(does not catch large enemies)
Rainbow burn: leaves the enemy on fire with an array of colors(kind of like Spyro: with the element of magic, but still has fire attacks)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#25 Posted: 07:27:28 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: lets begin! it starts back in ponyville, when nothing has happened yet, and we meet kaos..... i think you get the rest

spark was, as normal, flying through the skies of ponyville
---
#26 Posted: 13:49:31 21/01/2013
Temperance had been resting by the nearby River waiting to go visit Spark.
---
#27 Posted: 17:06:03 21/01/2013
Shadowzap was flying around, looking for RD.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#28 Posted: 17:22:00 21/01/2013
I SHALL JOIN.

SOON.
#29 Posted: 18:59:43 21/01/2013
Temperance had gone to see Spark and ask if they had noticed anything unusual.
---
#30 Posted: 23:12:03 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
spark flew down to temperance, "hey"
---
#31 Posted: 23:48:06 21/01/2013
X-67 soared through the sky, and he spotted Spark and Temperance. He flew next to them, sand started talking. "Hey guys, what's up? "
OOC: when it is in italics his voice his glitching to robot.
---
#32 Posted: 23:51:53 21/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"i would say everything is normal" spark said shrugging
---
#33 Posted: 00:03:28 22/01/2013
"Oh well that's good."
---
#34 Posted: 00:07:28 22/01/2013
When Shadow couldn't find Rd, she went to the others. "Hey, Spark, X, Temp."
---
#35 Posted: 00:08:19 22/01/2013
"Hey Shadow." X-67 said.
---
#36 Posted: 00:23:58 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"so how are things going with you guys' spark asked, thinking everything was as normal as ever.

but....

(in somewhere)

in the catacombs, the rest of the skylanders have been thrown into dungeon cells. spyro could only see the glowing eyes of the creature that threw them in. "now its your part of the deal" it said, but it was too dark to see who he was talking to, but the voice was too familiare. kaos
---
#37 Posted: 00:29:47 22/01/2013
"Nothing weird. What mom is making is a different story." 'as usaull' She added in her head.
---
#38 Posted: 00:36:52 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"different story?" spark asked
---
#39 Posted: 00:42:47 22/01/2013
"Making weird stuff. Again"
---
#40 Posted: 01:52:47 22/01/2013
X-67 tapped his hoof on the ground.
---
#41 Posted: 04:19:28 22/01/2013
A loud "BAM!" sounded and a circular rainbow boomed away from a small figure that zoomed by the small group. The object wizzed by, leaving a rainbow behind it. Curving up high, it stopped and at the top was Rainbow Dash, "Aww yeah! Three times in a row!" she cheered to herself, "Oh, sorry guys. Didn't mean to bother you with my practice." she glided down to them. "What's up?"

OOC: so when the actual adventure starts, do they have to earn their abilities?(back for some(like flight, some peeps already have it though it's in the upgrade lists)) If so, how will we keep track of money(who decides the amount from destroyed items or enemies?)?
---
#42 Posted: 04:24:31 22/01/2013
X-67 smiled at Rainbow Dash, flying up to her. "Great job Rainbow! " and then he bro hoofed her. /)(\ smilie
---
#43 Posted: 04:31:21 22/01/2013
"Thanks. I've been working on my speed. I'm trying to get these ol' wings to boom when I'm not diving, cause so far, diving is the only way to get enough speed." she replied, "So, what have you been doing?"
---
#44 Posted: 04:34:46 22/01/2013
"Just working on some improved armor." He said, showing off a panel of golden robot armor.
---
#45 Posted: 04:43:55 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: flying will be automatic. i guess you can say that you earn the rest of the abilities by earning more knowledge and experience, so a bit more like levelling up. some basic and soul gem would be automatic (rainbow dash's sonic rainboom for example, you decide) and if you find a winged sapphire, you can earn a extra ability (from your list) . you can go down both paths at once, but one first, and the second path is much much slower when earning.

spark flew up to rainbow "well-" she began, but was interrupted by another bang. she looked over at rainbow dash, who didnt seem to have created another rainboom. the sky darkened as a huge contraption seemed to be coming through a rip through space

--------

in the moon, where luna was once banished as nightmare moon, a alicorn was there. the alicorn which tried to make the night last forever, nightmare moon. after defeated by the elements of harmony, her spirit and luna's were separated, and a change began. the elements of harmony somehow changed nightmare over time, as she helped discord and the other ban of evil ponies. now another command from discord came. she listened. "i refuse to take anymore orders from you discord" she said. she listened some more, and her eyes widened in confusion. looking at herself, her form seems to be vanishing.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:45:43 22/01/2013 by Stealthelfrocks
#46 Posted: 04:46:08 22/01/2013
"Going fancy gold huh?" Rainbow Dash looked closely seeing herself in a gleamed reflection, "Nice decal, if I don't say so myself." she joked with a childish smile, "What about you guys?" she turned to the others.
---
#47 Posted: 04:53:07 22/01/2013
X-67 heard the boom and looked at the contraption. He shot it with his laser beam but it bounced back at him and burned the ground.
---
#48 Posted: 05:00:29 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"nothing can stop my machine! NOTHING!" yelled a voice from the large contraption. a small, and clearly not pony, creature could be seen. being far away you can barely see it, but it was holding a megaphone. spark stood her ground, "whats going on"
---
#49 Posted: 05:26:55 22/01/2013
OOC: I changed the soulgem then(Sonic Rain-Nuke).

Rainbow Dash looked at the strange machine with a curious expression, "Why is your first reaction to shoot?" she laughed a little. She then started flying up high and toward the new object, "What... Is... That?" she squinted.
---
#50 Posted: 10:05:29 22/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The machine seems to be stretching as far as the sky goes, and a large gun like objected came out of it. It shot the coming rainbow dash with a light that seemed to act as a portal to another world.
---
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me