Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > How to Keep your Dragon (no scripters please)
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
How to Keep your Dragon (no scripters please) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#51 Posted: 03:57:52 24/01/2013
Seeing a large dragon land in the forest out of the corner of his eye, Dasco turned to look at what it was, "Who is that?" he asked turning more to see more clearly.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#52 Posted: 22:05:15 24/01/2013
They both stared at the ground. "You're right, erm, sir." Scratch said.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#53 Posted: 22:38:28 24/01/2013
I laugh a little and smile.

"No need to be so formal, young ones, my name is Istarii. Now, would you like me to mend your wing, Scritche," I ask kindly and gently. A beautiful field of multicolored crystal forms around me as I wait. As the sun falls on my scales they too realize just what I am. With scales as white as snow that glisten like the stars my magnificence is revealed.
#54 Posted: 22:41:56 24/01/2013
"Yes, Istarii."
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#55 Posted: 23:39:21 24/01/2013
I bow my head and look at two.

"Brace yourself this is going to hurt quite a bit at first, in fact it is going to feel like you are burning and freezing all at once. This sensation will only lasts a few minutes then you shall be healed. With that I open my mouth and blue and white flames spew from my mouth onto the wing. The flames wrap around the wing and a freezing and burning sensation envelopes the their body. Then the flames vanish and the wounds are healed. There you go all better. Now I have a promise to keep, so if you don't need me anymore, I think I'll be off. You two be careful though," I say lovingly stroking their scales with a claw. Then with a bow I take off into the air and return to the lake where I lay down and rest. A large congregation is gathering around my magnificent sleeping form.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:36:44 02/02/2013 by Wyrstel
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#56 Posted: 00:08:58 25/01/2013
Flame Fang stretches and lays down, tracing with his claw on the burnt sand.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#57 Posted: 21:52:33 25/01/2013
"That. Was cool." "Yeah."
---
#58 Posted: 06:36:04 27/01/2013
OOC: I is waiten on ya Solemn.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#59 Posted: 16:08:45 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Whoops!

Aethra turned to look. "I'm not sure, I think I've seen that dragon once before though."
#60 Posted: 18:36:05 27/01/2013
They walked towards Berk
---
#61 Posted: 19:56:22 27/01/2013
Flame stared at Scritch and Scratch and flew over.
"Hey there, you new?"
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#62 Posted: 04:07:30 28/01/2013
"Hmm..." Dasco then turned to the dragon(s) who arrived, "Of course not." he stood a bit higher, "Scritch and Scratch."
---
#63 Posted: 04:17:20 28/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra, you're attracting so much attention today! Stella joked to her dragon.

Aethra rolled her eyes.
#64 Posted: 03:54:00 29/01/2013
"You don't get around the island much do you?" he looked to Aethra as to project his question to her as well.
---
#65 Posted: 04:05:18 29/01/2013
Flame burned some trees and chopped them down. He dumped them into the ocean and made them into logs. More resources Draco. He said telepathically to his master. Good boy Flame Fang. He said riding Flame to his house and setting them beside the house.
---
#66 Posted: 04:14:05 29/01/2013
"Or not..." Dasco was confused on why and what they just did.
---
#67 Posted: 04:26:30 29/01/2013
My form glistens in the sunlight and my ears twitch with each sound. My tail is wrapped tightly around me and my wings are folded at my sides. I yawn loudly before stretching briefly and curling back up asleep.
#68 Posted: 18:59:39 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra lifted her nose in the air. "Of course I get around the island! My rider is, after all, next in line as the clan leader."

Stella noticed a look of slight arrogance about Aethra. She rolled her eyes, figuring her dragon was attempting to brag.
#69 Posted: 19:06:17 29/01/2013
"Well you may know the people, yes, but I don't see much knowlage of the local dragons." Dasco replied raising his head a bit higher then Aethra's, "That's what I meant, knowing who and what live around the island." he smirked a bit.
---
#70 Posted: 19:09:35 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra frowned, realizing that Dasco was quite a bit taller than her. She snorted, "Yes well, I'm trying my best! I have a lot of things to learn, the other dragons aren't exactly on the top of my list." she snorted. "It's not like anyone besides my rider takes interest in my particular race anyways."
#71 Posted: 23:22:48 29/01/2013
After sometime of sleeping I yawn and stretch before taking a long drink from the lake. The cool water refreshes and relaxes me. I lay down again and gaze up at the sky. Tears fall down my face and splash onto the ground. Its so hard to be last of your kind and to have no one to talk to about how you feel. I wrap my tail around myself as memories of my life form around me. Staring with the great celebration with all of mmy family gathering together to await my hatching. I couldn't see anything myself by I could hear the excitement in their voices. Then I hear a great battle rage around me and see humans in masks attack my family. I even see my father and mother protecting me, soon all that is left is a small group of men and my mother and I. All around the cave are bodies of the attackers and my family. Then my mother fight against the group slaying them all but with the last one driving a spear into her heart. Fearing there may be more with her last once of strength she covers my tiny form with her wing. After that I cry myself to sleep. I am found by the elves and the Queen of the wyvern as well as her people. The elves use their magic to create a place of memorial for my people, to show just how devoted they were to protecting me and as a place where all can see just how magnificent they were. Now they have a much better way to show our magnificence, one last immortal living White Dragon. I enjoy all the attention because he helps me cope with being alone.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:42:08 30/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#72 Posted: 23:25:36 29/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Wyrstel, it's morning time.
#73 Posted: 23:37:02 29/01/2013
OOC: I didn't say it was night. Istarii was just resting and now he is remembering his painful past.
#74 Posted: 00:16:44 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
I lay down again and gaze up at the stars.

#75 Posted: 00:42:55 30/01/2013
OOC: OOps, sorry. I changed it.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#76 Posted: 02:22:04 30/01/2013
Name: Farely
Species: Human
Appearance: A tall, broad-shouldered, muscular girl with long jet-black hair and blue eyes. Wears shinig red armor except when not flying. Then she usually wears typical peasant clothes
Personality: Strong-headed, adventurous, touch, typically optomistic, but lacking in foresight.
Abilities: She's very strong, and carries a battle axe.
Other: Her dragon is a Nightmare with a bad habit of setting itself on fire with her still riding. Because of this, she always wears an amulet that allows her to be set on fire with it, but remain unharmed (along with her clothes). Oddly enough, it only works with Nightmare fire.

Name: Wraith
Species: Nightmare
Appearance: A typical nightmare.
Personality: Incredibly similar to Farely's. Agian, no foresight whatsoever.
Abilities: She lights herself on fire, nuff said.
Other: Not really
#77 Posted: 02:28:55 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Blink, accepted
#78 Posted: 02:41:15 30/01/2013
A great, exitable cry rings about the skies. Far above, a human girl flies recklessly about on the bare back of a Nightmare. The two tumble and roll about, unaware of the crowd below. A great glint of sun bounces from the girl's armor and offends the eyes of those below.
#79 Posted: 03:40:36 30/01/2013
"But you know about the ones who are going missing. If you knew the dragons more personally you'd know they wouldn't up and leave. You'd know their daily routine and what they do at night. Plus you may figure out the location of which they disappear from the most." Dasco said with a little more intelegence, "No disrespect..."
---
#80 Posted: 03:44:06 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethra frowned at Dasco, starting to get fed up. "Unlike you, I have a rider to look after and train with, so excuse me for not keeping track of every single dragon and making sure that I'm best friends with everybody."

With that, a small annoyed growl echoed through her throat and she turned on her heels and started walking away.

Stella, meanwhile, was watching Farely and Wraith flying about.
#81 Posted: 03:48:25 30/01/2013
Dasco had retreated his head, "You see why I stay away from town." he said a bit softer, "I always mess up somehow... Making me the bad guy." he turned and flew off.
---
#82 Posted: 03:50:53 30/01/2013
After a few more rolls and dips, Wraith began her landing. The two came in hard and fast, causing them to skid across the ground and right into a tree, demolishing it. The girl hopped off of the dragon's back.

"'At was a fantastic landin'!"

The dragon let out a laugh-like roar as it clamored to it's feet.
#83 Posted: 03:56:56 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Stella then noticed that both of the dragons were gone, then saw Aethra blasting short shots of fire at a lone tree, growling as she did so. The girl looked up at Dasco one last time before running over to Aethra.

"What's wrong?" she asked the dragon, aloud.

What's wrong?! What's wrong is that SOME dragons expect a little too much out of me! THAT'S what's wrong! Aethra hissed.

Stella sighed. "Did you pick a fight with that Monsterous Nightmare?"

Aethra smacked the tree with her tail, whirling around to face Stella. I swear, it's like he doesn't want to get along with anyone!

Stella frowned at Aethra. "That particular dragon isn't around much, I know that, you know that. Do you really think you letting your temper out at him is going to be good for him? No."

You don't get it, Stella. Aethra frowned. Your father teaches you about how to be a great clan leader. I have no one to help me.

"So ask Erebus for help then." Stella said.

Your fathers pigheaded dragon is the opposite of help.

"You have to start somewhere then!" Stella shouted. "Go and apologize to that dragon!"

Aethra glared down her snout at Stella for a moment, then suddenly took to the air, flying after Dasco.
#84 Posted: 04:00:25 30/01/2013
OOC: AAHHHH HAHAHA! I'm the master of the guilt trip! Got ya!

Dasco stopped by the small lake Istari was at, just across on the other side. He had a few drinks before he was ready to leave again, ready to head home.
---
#85 Posted: 04:00:40 30/01/2013
Farely strode casually over to Stella. she eyed Aethra and the Nightmare, and then looked back at Stella.

"Rough time with the dragon, eh?"

Wraith, by now, had store over and sat down by Farely's side. She watched the aireborne dragons intently.
#86 Posted: 04:09:09 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Pffff, you got lucky this time

Stella shrugged in response to Farely. "Not a rough time exactly. Just a dramatic young dragon." she laughed.

-

Aethra had quickly caught up to Dasco and dove into the lake, only a few feet before him. Part of her wanted to show off, but she mostly did it to get his attention so he wouldn't take off again.
#87 Posted: 04:48:52 30/01/2013
Dasco had his wings up when the splash came to his ears, "Huh?" he stopped to look into the water, "That was too big for a bird or fish." he leaned out a little.
---
#88 Posted: 04:59:01 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Aethras face suddenly burst from thr water, right in front of his face. "I'm..sorry..." she said, the previous annoyance on her face now replaced with sincerity,ears dripping.
#89 Posted: 05:12:43 30/01/2013
Dasco jumped back to hover in the air before landing again, "For what? All I tried to do was inform you of recent activity, but you blew up before I could continue." he listed back down to her. He was quiet for a second, "In all honesty I'm not the type to be around others often, my social skills aren't all that great."
---
#90 Posted: 16:56:14 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Exactly," Aethra murmured. "I wanted to apologize for getting so upset. Lately, there's been a lot of pressure being put on me. I mean, one day I'll have to take care of all of Berk alongside Stella, it's a pretty big deal, and it's been kind of stressful."

She sighed. "I shouldn't have blown up at you, and I'm truly sorry for it."
#91 Posted: 18:52:32 30/01/2013
"Apology accepted, but may I suggest that you get trained helping hands, and/or claws to help with your duties." Dasco lowered down some, "You don't have to do anything alone, no one does."
---
#92 Posted: 01:28:43 31/01/2013
"Ha!" Farely snorted. "Yeh got luckeh! Mine used to light herself on fire when I was ridin'. Twas a lucky thing I came 'cross this amulet, it twere."
Farely fiddled with her amulet, admiring the way the sun shone off of it's red surface. Wraith played happily in the grass, not caring for anything else going on, until, on a wild whim, she shot straight up to where Aethra and Dasco were.
#93 Posted: 04:43:22 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"I can't imagine taming a Monsterous Nightmare." Stella marveled. "They're huge compared to Enigma Wings."

-

Aethra's ears drooped a bit. "I feel like I should be able to do it by myself."
#94 Posted: 06:02:47 01/02/2013
"Not one dragon or human can do everything alone. All these great Herod always have friends, why even Thor himself had friends and a female to be with." Dasco added, "In returning to our previous topic, I've noticed less and less dragons around the forests behind Berk. They also tend to stay away from home... Dragon Island that is."
---
#95 Posted: 14:06:46 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes, I've noticed them disappearing." Aethra said. "It's really starting to upset me and my rider, especially since we have no clue what's happened to them..."
#96 Posted: 14:32:02 01/02/2013
Farely chuckled once again.
"It's no easy task. Luckily, Wraith and I are a lot alike. It also 'elps that she isn't the sharpest tool in th' shed."
She stared at the sky awhile, marveling at Stella's dragon.
"Say, what exactly is an 'Enigma Wing'?"

Wraith shot her way in between the two flying dragons.
"What's going on here?" she asked exitedly.
#97 Posted: 17:48:11 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"An Enigma Wing? Oh, they're very special creatures." Stella replied. "They aren't exactly rare, but they all live in seclusion from other dragons, on an island. Aethra tells me that there they worship the sun as a great dragon god, of which they're decended from."

"They're so in tune with the sun, that they're scales turn the same color as it's current state. During the day, Aethras scales are gold, and brightest at noon. During sunrise she has a pinkish tinge, and sunset she has an orangeish color." Stella said with a smile.

-

Aethra jumped back in surprise, then climbed out of the lake. "Oh, we're just discussing the missing dragons."
#98 Posted: 19:16:50 01/02/2013
Dasco backed up a little, "Eh... Hello to you too." he settled from the sudden approach, "Uh, what she said."
---
#99 Posted: 23:48:21 01/02/2013
"Sounds pretty exitin'" Farley kept watching the skies. "Wraith is about the same color all day. You know, till she sets herself on fire... then she's fire-colored."

-

Wraith suddenly took on a serious expression.
"Yes, those. Um, I ddin't really notice until just now. Where do you suppose they've gone?"
#100 Posted: 00:19:15 02/02/2013
After laying down for sometime I decide to go for a walk to help me clear my head. I stretch my limbs and take a long drink from the lake before starting to take a long walk through the forest.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me