Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Post Your Spyro Dreams! [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 00:43:25 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Don't be shy. You can say your dreams.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#2 Posted: 00:49:11 25/07/2008
mine was continued four times in a row, and probably will still continue xD
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#3 Posted: 06:42:41 25/07/2008
For Insomniac to gain Spyro back and make his games like the golden days.
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#4 Posted: 09:36:41 25/07/2008
i never have spyro dreams smilie
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#5 Posted: 10:55:09 25/07/2008
"Spyro Dreams" now forever reminds me of Hunter shaking on a cage that he's trapped in, after a very odd Spyro dream indeed...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5879
#6 Posted: 11:14:39 25/07/2008
Well, there was that dream were Me and Spyro were in this big place near the edge of a cliff when the Dark Master attacked and Spyro defeated him and there was this guy who said he wasn't safe and planned to place him in one of those time crystals like in TEN were he could be kept safe from harm when Spyro can already handle things. At that time we were at the edge of the cliff and the guy threw some round ball thingies and I realised what they were and promptly grabbed him by the arm. "What the hell are you doing man. He's Spyro the purple dragon, man, he controls all the elements." I said. But he just kept dropping them, and suddenly they dissolved, forming a clear coloured crystal, trapping Spyro inside it, and instead of being in there for 3 years he was inside there for 40 years. smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#7 Posted: 11:25:45 25/07/2008
Quote: Spyro2008

That would be a dream come true for me...
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#8 Posted: 15:07:54 25/07/2008
I had a dream that i was me, my style(i have cheetah ears and a cheetah tail) and i was on a quest with spyro hunter and cynder we had to shot bunnies and get past an invisible van....
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#9 Posted: 09:56:42 26/07/2008
LOL^ smiliesmiliesmilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 11:15:23 26/07/2008
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Yes, but then they'd change the graphics to crap mode and the pretty music to annoying mode.
---
#11 Posted: 12:22:30 26/07/2008
^yeah

Once i had a dream that i was Cynder but i was a girl Spyro and he was a boy me! It was well funny. I probably had after browsing SkyeTheDragon's art.
---
Back from hibernation.
SkyeTheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 469
#12 Posted: 12:39:41 26/07/2008
I had a dream about Spyro last night again.
I was playing at DotD and Cynder was not here. So I was playing as Spyro, and I was swimming I don't know where, and Suddenly I was in another place smilie Spyro was flying, and Hunter was on his back ! They were flying above a big castle, Spyro was breathing fire on it, and then I woke up. smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
#13 Posted: 12:48:04 26/07/2008
:/ LOVE your art!
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 12:58:48 26/07/2008
Thanks ! smilie Btw I finished another one, I should post it. smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
#15 Posted: 13:23:37 26/07/2008
I saw it! Any way back on topic! (Some had to say that sooner or later)
---
Back from hibernation.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#16 Posted: 16:55:57 26/07/2008
Quote: SkyeTheDragon

i'm drawing your dragon skye with my dragn inocence, there going to be playing tag. can you give me a link to a good simple piuc of skye that i can use to draw him?
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#17 Posted: 17:49:51 26/07/2008
Quote: Robo-Spyro
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Yes, but then they'd change the graphics to crap mode and the pretty music to annoying mode.

Hav you seen Resistance: Fall of Man and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction right?
#18 Posted: 18:01:03 26/07/2008
Ermm... Sorry, never seen that movie before. Spyro 3 was a good game though. You know, I thought that the new series was going to be some type of "latest fad" if you know what I mean.
---
#19 Posted: 18:48:31 26/07/2008
Quote: Tango

i'm drawing your dragon skye with my dragn inocence, there going to be playing tag. can you give me a link to a good simple piuc of skye that i can use to draw him?

Sure ! Here is one :
http://img413.imageshack.us/my...yleagainos4.jpg
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#20 Posted: 18:53:25 26/07/2008
Quote: Tango

Sure ! Here is one :
http://img413.imageshack.us/my...yleagainos4.jpg

Skye is awesome!smilie Nice fan character!
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#21 Posted: 18:54:28 26/07/2008
I love the way Skye looks! Nice!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#22 Posted: 18:55:18 26/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox

Thanks ! smilie

Quote: Cynder16
I love the way Skye looks! Nice!

Thanks aswell smilie
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
Last edited at 18:57:08 26/07/2008 by SkyeTheDragon
#23 Posted: 18:57:45 26/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox

Thanks ! smilie

NP!smilie My fan character is my avatar!smilie I had to touch up and edit some stuff to make it look like her Dragon Generater version!smilie
#24 Posted: 19:00:13 26/07/2008
She looks awesome too !

( Sorry for all that off-topic smilie )
---
my Spyro comics!
I'm back! For now smilie
#25 Posted: 19:01:00 26/07/2008
She looks awesome too !

( Sorry for all that off-topic smilie )

Thanks!

Oh and I will get back on topic! Sorry!smilie
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#26 Posted: 19:01:15 26/07/2008
NP as well!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#27 Posted: 19:53:55 26/07/2008
I had 3 Spyro dreams and 2 was about DotD.

1st DotD : That was bad dream 'cause quality of graphic was horrible !!! Like a PS1

2nd Spyro dream : I had it again but great graphic !! I was fly and fly and battle with enemies I was trust I had it and then.... ''Áďo vstávej !! - Adela - wake up!

OMG I want this dream again smilie
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
#28 Posted: 19:57:35 26/07/2008
Quote: IcelectricSpyro

1st DotD : That was bad dream 'cause quality of graphic was horrible !!! Like a PS1

2nd Spyro dream : I had it again but great graphic !! I was fly and fly and battle with enemies I was trust I had it and then.... ''Áďo vstávej !! - Adela - wake up!

I had one where it 1000000000 years later in DotD and humans where here! (I don't like this idea and it isn't a part of one of my fan-fics) Spyro was the only dragon left (Except for Cynder who he had to find) and went to a Cafe before starting his journey!smilie I think Sparx had a Latte and wen't wild! I think they found Cynder too...
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#29 Posted: 06:54:16 27/07/2008
Quote: IcelectricSpyro

Can't, stop, smilie-ing.
---
Keep smile
#30 Posted: 08:12:44 27/07/2008
more of the getting off-topic, WTF?
---
dragmundis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5047
#31 Posted: 03:26:52 28/07/2008
This morning I had a dream when I was fighting along side Spyro and Cynder against the destroyer.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#32 Posted: 22:39:05 01/08/2008
I had a pretty good dream last night...
My dreamshave been getting mroe uder my control and even more real...

I was spyro,and me and cynder were n house sleeping...But we heard something..And woke up..It was a apparent dragon hunter...So..we snuck outside..it was so cool that i could look behind me and she was standing there.. smilie
And so the hunter saw us..He was wearing iron armor..and had blonde hair...So...I had to fight him..Ill give as many details as i rem..And anothr cool thing..when i was attacked.i could feel the pain....

At first he was shooting arrows at me..Like 3 of em hit me and stayed in my body..o.o
So,i caught some of em...And after a while of shooting and all..He pulled his sword out..and gave me such a big wound it took my side off O.O!
Then i got mad,i turned around and of course cynder was there watching in disbelief...And so...I did something amazing..I casted a spell on the mill village beyond the main highway,I think it was my house..at night..
And what was amazing.just like i wanted..in the distanc a huge green bolt of energy crashed down into the town..unleashing a shockwave..Me and cynder took a run for it...So we climbed into a tree...Then i got the slayer to surrender...Woke up after some other random event hapened...
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Last edited at 22:40:45 01/08/2008 by zacoda1
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#33 Posted: 02:03:11 02/08/2008
I've had quite a few. I think my weirdest one was:

My mom and I lived in an apartment in a huge city. There were these guys who would keep on sneaking into our house and clogged the toilet wth toilet paper O.o anyways, we decided to move out of the city. We moved to a little cabin that was once a diner. So then, one night, I was laying on my bed, trying to go to sleep, but I had the tv on. It was on some weird channel where they sell jewlery and stuff. I didn't feel like getting up to change it. Then Digimon came on, and I though, "Oh, I really don't wanna watch this, but I don't feel like getting up to turn it off. Oh well". Then, after that, pokemon came on (which is weird because I haven't seen that show since I was 6) and again, I didn't wanna watch it, but I didn't feel like getting up. So I watched it, and in the episode, everyone was having a contest for who could jump off a cliff and hit the bottom first. So they did and, then, I finally went to sleep. But thats not nearly the end. Then, the next morning, I woke up in a cave wayyyyy underground. Think thats weird enough? Well, Cynder and Sparx were standing next to me, just staring. To make it even better, I had turned into Spyro! So then, Cynder said that there was this dragon egg that we had to deliver to some farmer. So we went to the farmer's house (in the middle of a huge city) and gave him the egg. But, he needed our help with something. See, his cows had suddenly sprouted wings, so he sent me (as Spyro) into a UFO to Mars to get the cows. Then, when I got back (in 5 minutes) we went into the farmer's house and had pork and beans. While we were eating, (me STILL as Spyro) we were watching the Suite Life of Zach and Cody. Then, Zac Efron appeared out of nowhere and started doing his little Bet On It dance, so I electricuted him smilie end of weird dream.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#34 Posted: 12:56:07 02/08/2008
Sounds nice. I love dream where i turn into spyro smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#35 Posted: 13:37:58 02/08/2008
I had another dream last night.

I was Spyro and I had to defeat one of these medium sized armored enemies, and I tried to do convexity fury on it, but instead, horizontal flashes of earth shot out of me three times. But just as he died, five more medium sized armoured enemies appeared, and they were very hard to defeat. When I died and had to defeat them again I said "I've got to get my head in the game." and I jumped into the air and I was breathing convexity and earth mixed together and I was spinning around fast, and then I somehow made a black and purple portal which made the armoured enemies get sucked in, and they vanished. But I accidently also got sucked in myself. I appeared in that same place I defeated those armoured enemies, but they weren't there. and outside a high window I could see people looking at me, making a face like this smilie. Weird.
---
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#36 Posted: 18:44:36 02/08/2008
O.o and I thought MY dream was weird
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#37 Posted: 21:02:03 02/08/2008
its weird because in my dream that i just had last night spyro , cynder and sparx were still in the crystal except they were in a today's science lab they were trying to break open the crystal but every tool they tried broke and then as they were still trying to break open the crystal they did not notice me in the air vent watching them when they went for a break i went out of the air vent and got up close and the crystal finally started to break and they broke free they noticed me and then the scientists went back in the room and noticed the dragons and dragonfly broke free then they asked them if they can asked quetsion and then Cynder grabbed me and they flew off to that one plains level they landed and asked me "did you break us free?" and i decided to say yes to see if it would get interesting and then i say "yes i did" and then they exchanged looks and then said "how?" and i just said "i don't know" then we started walking and we noticed those weird bug like enemies then all of a sudden i turned into the elemental dragon from TEN and as we fought the enemies a shadow fell over the land and the DM showed up (he looked so cool!! smilie ) and then i woke up!! man that sucked
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#38 Posted: 10:25:07 03/08/2008
Now, I've had quite a lot of Spyro dreams in my time. One of the first ones is this really weird, random and somewhat funny one that I had ages ago and have mentioned before.

Ok. The dream first started off as quite normal which had Spyro doing an ice hockey match in Collosus from GTG just with Spyro, the hocky guy and the two goalies. The dream then started to a wee bit stranger as the match soon switched to a 2 versus 2 match as Spyro was teamed up with me as Cyra and there was now two hockey guys in the other team. Then we started the match again. Now things were starting to get really weird as a huge audience just came out of nowhere around the hockey arena. There was also this constant clicking noise and I turned around and Hunter and Bianca were playing on a huge draughs board 0_o. Right. Now things were about as weird as they could get as I just turned around to face the room that the hockey guys come from in the game and instead there was this large, wall with chains that was restraining this ginormous, red and black, out of control, evil Spyro, who was spitting fireballs everywhere and that's where I woke up. Weird or what 0_o
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me