Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of SPYRO The Allies
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The Legend of SPYRO The Allies [CLOSED]
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#51 Posted: 02:01:39 25/07/2008
*continues to beat head on temple wall* i dun feel so good smilie, oww my head...
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#52 Posted: 03:09:10 25/07/2008
Quote: Cynder16
G2G! Be back tomorrow! Night!

Oh wait never mind I am helping out with the story!smilie I will continue in a sec!
Last edited at 03:10:00 25/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#53 Posted: 03:31:39 25/07/2008
"Cassandra, Devion I can't belive it is you!" Cynder shouted embracing her friends with a warm hug. "Oh Cynder it is so good to see you too!" Cassandra said smiling at her. "But we must not waste to much time on sentiment! We MUST tell her!" Devion said with the a terrible unhappy look in his eye. "Tell me what?" Cynder asked. "As you can see my friend," Cassandra began. "We are back in Convexity." As Cynder looked around the area.

The dark purple blueish sky ate up most of the land except for the cold molten lava rocks that formed a trail to the place Cynder had known and had once loved but had now hated. "This is where Spyro brought me back. He vanquished me here to bring me out of corruption." She shivered it was one of the worst places that Cynder could imagine. The place where all the bad memeories she was still trying to forget came back to her. "And this is exactly why Gual brought me here right? To let the darkness corrupt me once again. She said choking on her tears.

"Yes I am afraid so." Devion said shaking his head as Cassandra put her wing on her shoulder. "It is ok, Cynder. I will find us a way out of this as hard and long as it takes! She said confidently.

It had almost been three hours as Cynder, Cassandra, and Devion had been searching for a way out of Convexity. There only light source was Cassandra the only hope Cynder had as she grew weaker and soon darker... "Hold on Cynder!" Devion said as he saw Cynder collapse. He fought the tough wind that was blowing towards him in order for him to not get to Cynder. "Oh I am not giving up that easy!" Devion shouted fianally reaching Cynder.

He and Cassandra tried there best carrying Cynder but it became harder and harder as they ventured on through the dark, dim, and danky place. Suddenly Cassandra found something that could be of use to them "Devion look!" She shouted over the uproar of the wind. "It looks sort of like a cave!" Devion replied. The two dragon where looking at an odd floating rock that looked like part of the inside had caved in. "I think it is big enought to hold all of us! It should give us shelter too!" Devion said as the two dragon fought there way fianally to the cave.

"Ugh." Devion said collapsing with exhausting. His back ached from carrying Cynder all thoughs miles. "Devion," Cassandra said breathing heavily. "I think she still breathing but we must do something fast before she turns...Evil." Suddenly Devion looked at Cassandra brightly with a smile. "I think I know just what to do." He said.

~*~*~*~*~

You like?
Last edited at 03:50:17 25/07/2008 by Cynder_Rox
#54 Posted: 03:59:25 25/07/2008
love it!
#55 Posted: 04:05:24 25/07/2008
Thanks!smilie
#56 Posted: 04:14:07 25/07/2008
well im hopping off, 11:14 P.M here, and i have the flu :'(
#57 Posted: 04:25:02 25/07/2008
Blech I HATE the flu!smilie I hope you get over it soon!smilie C y a soon!
Dark_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1723
#58 Posted: 08:56:48 25/07/2008
Hi guys! Sorry you didn't heard from me for a while. I was just busy with Nalemor's situation (I think you know what I'm talking about...). But I'm ready to join the story after the next chapter smilie
#59 Posted: 08:59:15 25/07/2008
Oh, and is it ok, if Asin can be left as a loner?
Last edited at 11:12:03 25/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
CynderGirl3 Green Sparx Gems: 272
#60 Posted: 09:06:19 25/07/2008
very good
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
#61 Posted: 09:10:30 25/07/2008
Hi, CynderGirl3! smilie
#62 Posted: 09:14:37 25/07/2008
hello
---
join join my awesome site cyndergirl3rocks.ipbfree.com it is awesomehttp://spikex.deviantart.com/art/Pit-5-80268889
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#63 Posted: 09:34:09 25/07/2008
Hi! Just in case you're thinking bout having some new dragons to the story I've got some profiles from my fan characters! By the way..I'm randomwarrior nice to meet you!

Name: Saki

Appearance: Her face looks exactly like dragonhope's avatar. She's creamy white and instead of scales she has fur and feathers. She was born in the clouds and is a light and wind dragon. Saki can use fire attacks and breathe fire she can also summon the sun at her will. She has a daughter named Quennell.

Name: Quennell-meaning oak tree in french

Appearance: She is a purple dragon with plum coloured back spines. She has ears on the side of her head with little tuffs of feathers beside the ears. She has a dark plum coloured (natural band) around her left back leg. Quennell has large wings that have a maroon coloured membrane. She is gifted with a ribbon like orange mark under her left eye.

History: She is the daughter of Saki and has mastered the element of fire and has yet to learn her other breathe elements.
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
#64 Posted: 09:35:10 25/07/2008
thank you
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#65 Posted: 11:31:23 25/07/2008
Can I join it? I will be Infinity, but can i do a chapter where they get Cynder and find Infinity and Nalemor?
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#66 Posted: 13:19:16 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
THANK GOD! MY STORY IS SAVED!
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
#67 Posted: 13:22:14 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I will be writing the next Chapter. Just to see if writer's block is over.
---
#68 Posted: 13:35:17 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
"Devion, Are you sure that will work?"asked Cassandra."Yes. Hurry Now!"replied Devion."Very Well...."Said Cassandra. She flew into the glowing purple beam in the middle of Convexity. She slowly used her Fury Of Light to turn it golden. It worked! "I did it!"Cassandra yelled with glee!"Help...."said Cynder."Now take Cynder and Put her in there."said Devion."Alright."Cassandra did as told.Cynder Disappeared!"Devion! What happened to her!"asked Cassandra furiously at Devion. "She was teleported to Asin. Come we go to."replied Devion."Alright."said Cassandra. They flew into the portal and popped out in the parallel universe."Asin! Nalemor! Infinity!"cried Cassandra.

------------------------
I think it is over...
---
Last edited at 13:35:46 25/07/2008 by Cynder16
#69 Posted: 13:49:22 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Is anyone even ON????
---
#70 Posted: 14:19:55 25/07/2008
I'm Online
#71 Posted: 14:20:56 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
great! Are you the next chapter or niowl?
---
#72 Posted: 14:25:00 25/07/2008
I don't know... My brother may come soon and I haven't writen anything in some while, now. But I can try smilie
#73 Posted: 14:27:47 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay!
---
#74 Posted: 15:10:23 25/07/2008
Quote: Cynder16
THANK GOD! MY STORY IS SAVED!

Uh...NP!smilie
#75 Posted: 15:19:28 25/07/2008
Hi, C_R! I'm back smilie I'm curently working on Chapter 7, so just sit down and wait smilie
#76 Posted: 16:07:48 25/07/2008
<Chapter 7: Old Friends and Strange behavior>

As Cassandra and Devion popped out in the parallel universe, they saw three of their old friends, Asin, Nalemor and Infinity. They were standing around a Black dragon. All, exapt Asin. She was not too far away, sitting on one of the branches of a high tree, looking away with closed eyes. The black dragon, which lied in front of Infinity and Nalemor was sleeping, soundly. “If you haven’t made that Light fury in time, Cynder would be corrupted by now…” Infinity said, looking at the weak black dragon. “WOW! W-where are we?” Devion asked to himself, looking around a huge forest-like jungle, in amazement. “Do you like it? We lived here, ever since we were lost thought the dimensions. It is known as The Forbidden Lands, but now that nobody lives here but us, we call this place, the Olunar Neo-world.” “LUNAR?!” asked Cassandra, surprised and thinking of the Lunar stone. “No, Olunar and Lunar are two different things, Cassandra. We call this place like that, because of some artifacts we found here.” Nalemor explained. Then suddenly a serious, rough voice sounded from the tree, as the dragon that set there, opened it’s eyes and looked straight at the white Dragoness, making a serious face “But it’s too long to talk about that, now…” After a moment, Asin continued “Right now Cynder’s precious “Dragonteam” is loosing the fight against Gaul, as the creatures he summon, are out numbering them… They won’t hold on much longer…” “Unless if someone is going to help them, they’ll die” Infinity said, looking at the two newcomers. Asin continued: “We shall leave Cynder here to let her rest in peace, but as for all of us, we need to return to the Dragon Realms. You two are the key to our escape from this dimension”. Asin finished and in a blink of an eye, she appeared right in front of the two dragons. Devion asked, looking on Asin: “WOW! Um… What do we need to do?”
Asin looked at Nalemor seriously and made a move with her hand. Nalemor ran in to their house and soon ran out of it and broth some kind of an artifact. It looked like a dragon’s head. Instead of eyes, it had crystals “This is what you need to do…” Nalemor started.
------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope you liked it smilie Oh, and if incase you don’t understand, why this chapter is called “Old Friends and Strange behavior” then here’s a note: took at how Asin acts. She is TOO serious and strange. Plus, Nalemor obeyed her hand move. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Just incase, I’ll explain what happened in the next chapter, that I’ll do. But when you guys will use Asin in your chapters, make sure that you make her act just like in my chapter smilie
Last edited at 16:11:05 25/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#77 Posted: 16:31:06 25/07/2008
Mnd if I write the next chapter? It's going to take awhile.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#78 Posted: 16:37:27 25/07/2008
Sure, go on, Dragonhope smilie
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#79 Posted: 16:50:39 25/07/2008
ok heres Leroy! http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4834/leroythedragondq8.png age: 12 friends: Fafnir the dragon. dose Leroy HAVE to get married? he dosent have ANY girlfriends at all. Fafnir is a electric dragon who is also a male like Leroy.
#80 Posted: 16:54:21 25/07/2008
here

[User Posted Image]
Last edited at 16:55:45 25/07/2008 by Nalemor
#81 Posted: 16:59:35 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Nice!!! Sails!
---
#82 Posted: 17:00:56 25/07/2008
Quote: Dark_Cynder
<Chapter 7: Old Friends and Strange behavior>

As Cassandra and Devion popped out in the parallel universe, they saw three of their old friends, Asin, Nalemor and Infinity. They were standing around a Black dragon. All, exapt Asin. She was not too far away, sitting on one of the branches of a high tree, looking away with closed eyes. The black dragon, which lied in front of Infinity and Nalemor was sleeping, soundly. “If you haven’t made that Light fury in time, Cynder would be corrupted by now…” Infinity said, looking at the weak black dragon. “WOW! W-where are we?” Devion asked to himself, looking around a huge forest-like jungle, in amazement. “Do you like it? We lived here, ever since we were lost thought the dimensions. It is known as The Forbidden Lands, but now that nobody lives here but us, we call this place, the Olunar Neo-world.” “LUNAR?!” asked Cassandra, surprised and thinking of the Lunar stone. “No, Olunar and Lunar are two different things, Cassandra. We call this place like that, because of some artifacts we found here.” Nalemor explained. Then suddenly a serious, rough voice sounded from the tree, as the dragon that set there, opened it’s eyes and looked straight at the white Dragoness, making a serious face “But it’s too long to talk about that, now…” After a moment, Asin continued “Right now Cynder’s precious “Dragonteam” is loosing the fight against Gaul, as the creatures he summon, are out numbering them… They won’t hold on much longer…” “Unless if someone is going to help them, they’ll die” Infinity said, looking at the two newcomers. Asin continued: “We shall leave Cynder here to let her rest in peace, but as for all of us, we need to return to the Dragon Realms. You two are the key to our escape from this dimension”. Asin finished and in a blink of an eye, she appeared right in front of the two dragons. Devion asked, looking on Asin: “WOW! Um… What do we need to do?”
Asin looked at Nalemor seriously and made a move with her hand. Nalemor ran in to their house and soon ran out of it and broth some kind of an artifact. It looked like a dragon’s head. Instead of eyes, it had crystals “This is what you need to do…” Nalemor started.
------------------------------------------------------------- --- -- -
I hope you liked it smilie Oh, and if incase you don’t understand, why this chapter is called “Old Friends and Strange behavior” then here’s a note: took at how Asin acts. She is TOO serious and strange. Plus, Nalemor obeyed her hand move. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? Just incase, I’ll explain what happened in the next chapter, that I’ll do. But when you guys will use Asin in your chapters, make sure that you make her act just like in my chapter smilie

Awesome!smilie Do you mind if I do what happens to Cynder in the forest?
#83 Posted: 17:01:17 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Not married. A girlfriend.
---
#84 Posted: 17:02:01 25/07/2008
This may get real confusing

Chapter Eight: The Crystal Dragon Artifact

''When confronting Gaul, you need to say 'Banish the darkness within' before the light goes away.'' said Nalemor.

Cassandra inspected the crystal dragon carefully just then, the crystal eyes glowed. ''Ack!" cried Cassandra. Devion gritted his teeth as he catched the crystal dragon before it broke. ''Good catch, Devion.'' said a voice.

''Asin?''

It was Asin. At her side was Redarrow. ''Where's Eartharrow?'' asked Nalemor. Redarrow just shrugged. ''She's still fighting Gaul.'' He replied. ''And I see you gave them the crystal dragon.''

Asin smiled then she told them, ''Time is running out. You must go to Gaul's lair. The Dragonteam has already been captured.''

There was a shock. ''I guess this crystal dragon is our only key to victory.'' said Cassandra.

''What about Cynder?''

Nalemor just smiled. ''I'll carry her.'' he replied. By afternoon, Redarrow smiled. ''All set?'' he asked. Devion nodded his head. ''Let's go.'' Cassandra replied, grasping the crystal dragon.

To be continued...
---
#85 Posted: 17:03:36 25/07/2008
Terrific!smilie Can I do the next one?
#86 Posted: 17:04:10 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Alright. it is NiOwl's turn! or Nalemor's.
---
#87 Posted: 17:05:47 25/07/2008
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Terrific!:) Can I do the next one?
Aiya. I'm tired of typing that. At least Cynder16 will do the next chapter of my fanfic.
---
#88 Posted: 17:06:45 25/07/2008
thanks! smilie *EDIT* oh girlfriend. but he dosent know any. and besides. in real life i think that stuff is gross.
Last edited at 17:08:15 25/07/2008 by Sails_the_fox
#89 Posted: 17:09:29 25/07/2008
lol in a few years you won't, trust me. smilie
#90 Posted: 17:10:16 25/07/2008
C_R, of course you can do Asin's little advanture smilie I mean, why did she became like that.
Oh, and Dragonhope, that was great, but I thought I said to make Asin mean and rough, and you actualy made her smile! That is not good, but there is no need to be editing things. Leave things the way they are and leave it up to Cynder_Rox to fix smilie
Last edited at 17:13:15 25/07/2008 by Dark_Cynder
#91 Posted: 17:10:21 25/07/2008
!?!? O_0 no way!
#92 Posted: 17:23:37 25/07/2008
C_R, of course you can do Asin's little advanture :) I mean, why did she became like that.
Oh, and Dragonhope, that was great, but I thought I said to make Asin mean and rough, and you actualy made her smile! That is not good, but there is no need to be editing things. Leave things the way they are and leave it up to Cynder_Rox to fix ;)
You should'nt have told me that before...
---
#93 Posted: 17:24:07 25/07/2008
yes, way smilie
#94 Posted: 17:25:00 25/07/2008
C_R, of course you can do Asin's little advanture smilie I mean, why did she became like that.
Oh, and Dragonhope, that was great, but I thought I said to make Asin mean and rough, and you actualy made her smile! That is not good, but there is no need to be editing things. Leave things the way they are and leave it up to Cynder_Rox to fix smilie

Huh? Oh I was talking about Cynder's little adventure in the forest but I'll do Asin' now.smilie
#95 Posted: 17:33:10 25/07/2008
Well, do what you think is required, Cynder_Rox smilie
#96 Posted: 17:34:00 25/07/2008
Fine by me!
---
#97 Posted: 17:36:58 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I dont mind
---
#98 Posted: 17:59:02 25/07/2008
Well, do what you think is required, Cynder_Rox smilie

I will do Cynder and how about you do Asin? (Also I love your avatar!smilie)
#99 Posted: 18:12:12 25/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah your avvie is cool
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#100 Posted: 18:23:21 25/07/2008
Mine is my drawing but I had to only have part of it smilie but yours is good D_C! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me