Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > When Worlds Collide (Any Creature RP) [Private]
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
When Worlds Collide (Any Creature RP) [Private] [CLOSED]
redwes Diamond Sparx Gems: 8605
#101 Posted: 05:48:50 30/01/2013
Quote: Dragon-outcast
Saritu frowned, shifting uncomfortably with the extra weight. She stepped back a bit then leapt into the air, flapping great, forcefully strong flaps of her wings. She seemed to be falling back once, but soon compensated and they were flying a considerable amount above the forest. The mountain and the darkness around it was clearly visible.

Darren looked down at the forest. Wow... what a view. He looks at the mountain with concern, "That darkness is spreading..."
---
<[ I’m Darin the gryphon! *screech* Want to know more or ask a question?]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#102 Posted: 05:50:24 30/01/2013
"And into the fray we go!" Saritu grinned, shooting across the sky, tucking her legs in and folding her wings slightly. They flew faster than any raven or hawk could, gliding and descending ever so slightly as they approached the mountain.
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#103 Posted: 06:08:36 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Deep within the shadows of the mountain, a dark figure watched Saritu and Darren draw closer. The figure appeared to be nothing more than a shadow itself, blending in with the darkness.
Oh, no..... Figures are approaching...... I hate this part..... Master will want me to greet them and do away with these pests..... Still, though, I wonder why Master has not yet returned from his trip..... He must have been delayed for whatever reason..... Oh well.... Mine as well do my job, although I actually hate the thought of harming innocents..... But I do what I must for my master..... The figure thought as it watched them.

Creatures and monsters of all shapes and sizes were scattered across the forest and mountain area. All appeared to be made from shadows themselves, and blended in quite well with the darkness. They were hardly noticeable as anything more than an interesting shadow.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#104 Posted: 06:26:58 30/01/2013
Saritu flew past them without a second thought, trying to just get close to the base of the mountains. Or at least land near that point.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#105 Posted: 07:25:25 30/01/2013 | Topic Creator
They will land soon, and then they will try to explore these mountains. I must stop them. Master will surely have my head on a silver platter if I allow his plans to fail. I have already been berated once today for being such a failure to him. I would probably already be dead, if he did not need me. I only wish he wouldn't make me do such terrible things. The shadowy figure thought with a sigh. Then the dark figure disappeared, as if he were never even there. He secretly began making his way to the base of the mountain, moving through the shadows. He would meet up with these intruders and do his best to do away with them.
---
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#106 Posted: 01:24:09 31/01/2013
Quote: Cynder09
Rego gave a slight chuckle at the descriptions.
"I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them then. But while you're here, I could use some help with something." He said, and then got serious. "Have you noticed the Caringora Mountains? They've been completely cloaked in darkness. Something terrible is happening there, and this darkness is spreading. Something must be done about it. I plan to put a stop to it myself, but with so little information, it would be unwise to face this challenge alone. Would either of you be interested in assisting me with this task? I understand if you wish to say no, but this is a urgent and serious matter. I could use all the help I can get." He explained.

Nicole looked thoughtful for a moment, then smiled.
"Sure. We're up for an extra task or two to preoccupy us."
Kora's eyes widened with irritation and startlement as she pulled Nicole aside. She began to whisper.
"Are you retarded? We're going to venture far away into some dangerous situation because we're BORED? No! I don't effin' think so!"
"Calm your tits, dragon-breath. What I'm thinking is that the darkness on them there mountains is partially responsible for whatever got us into this mideval hellhole."
Kora gives a subdued sigh as she turns to Rego.
"Fine."
#107 Posted: 03:02:52 31/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Great." Rego smiled. "I appreciate the help, ladies, I really do. We can depart whenever everyone is ready." He said.
---
#108 Posted: 15:11:13 31/01/2013
"We're ready," Nicole replied, shifting anxiously from foot to foot. Kora just groaned and looked around at the other bar-goers.
#109 Posted: 00:17:07 01/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"Alright then. We can head out." Rego said. Then he walked out of the tavern.
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#110 Posted: 04:45:00 01/02/2013
Laina gave Axel a sidelong glance, which Axel simply shrugged in response to. The pair walked along with Rego.
#111 Posted: 14:27:20 01/02/2013
Nicole followed contentedly, smiling at the idea of a little adventure. Kora grudgingly drug her feet along after the group, taking one last, longing look at the alchahol.
#112 Posted: 00:41:22 02/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego glanced back to make sure the group was following him. Then he headed off out of town to go up to the mountains.
---
#113 Posted: 17:34:52 02/02/2013
Saritu saw a small open space that looked like would make a great landing spot. She folded her wings and dived down, landing. She crouched warily, making sure the spot was safe.
---
#114 Posted: 00:02:37 03/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The dark figure was watching Saritu from the shadows. He stayed out of sight, just watching for the moment. Then using his powers, he created what appeared to be a small group of goblins made from shadows, with light weapons and armor made from dark energy. The goblins then surrounded Saritu, waving their little swords and axes about menacingly. Their small size didn't make them very scary, but they would be a nuisance, if nothing else.
---
#115 Posted: 06:18:33 03/02/2013
Saritu didn't really like the fact that she was being surrounded by short little people with sharp toys. She sighed, seeing this would be rather annoying. Still, she growled menacingly, crouching and then arching her back, signaling Darren to get off.

ooc: where is redwes anyway?
---
#116 Posted: 06:43:02 03/02/2013
OOC: *slowly walks in the room* I'm right here. Sorry for my absence, I've been... busy.

Darren carefully got off and looked at the goblins. He almost chuckled at their small size, pulled out his sword, and pointed it at one of them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:43:16 03/02/2013 by redwes
#117 Posted: 06:46:05 03/02/2013
ooc: Yay. No problem then.

Saritu glanced at Darren. "Be careful. These goblins may be just a distraction for something bigger to slip through our defenses."
---
#118 Posted: 02:51:36 04/02/2013
Name: Celeste
Race: Uni-taur (unicorn centaur)
Personality: Celeste is pretty rough and stoic, and generally doesn't have much to say to anyone she's not particularly close with. She's generally pretty keen on who's to be trusted and who's not. She doesn't like getting involved in fights that aren't hers, but the moment she comes into the equation, she becomes an absolute harbringer. She's also a lesbian, but that's probably irrelivant.
Type of Magic/Powers/Elements: Her horn is sharp, stabby, and can heal people.
Appearance: A moderately tall, muscular woman with long, straight black hair and violet eyes. (I can't really picture what sort of clothes she'd be wearing, so use your imagination)
True Form: Essentially the same, but with the body of a coal black horse attached to her torso. You know, sntead of legs. Oh, and a horn.
Weapons: A dagger she carries around with her.
Other: She not only comes from the same world as Nicole and Kora, she bartends at the same nightclub that they compete for the stage at. Celeste has watched their band-war from affar and although she takes a liking to Nicole and her crew, she keeps her distance from the ordeal.

-

Nicole and Kora continued to follow Rego, not really paying attention to where they were, simly arguing music.
"I'm telling you, Nicole. Marilyn Manson is the man Alice Cooper wishes he could be."
"You know, it's funny how that would be a valid arguement if Alice Cooper hadn't been inventing shock-rock while Marilyn Manson was still wrenching his way out his mother's clammy-"
The two glance at Rego, and then exchange tense looks. Nicole speaks again, this time in a whisper.
"I think we should keep the modern-day speak to ourselves for a bit. Remember, we aren't exactly in Kansas anymore."
"We were never in Kansas in the first place, but whatever."
#119 Posted: 03:22:39 04/02/2013
ooc: ^ I see what you did there. smilie
---
#120 Posted: 04:17:01 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Character accepted.

The goblins let out a battle cry and charged at the duo, holding up their small weapons to attack. They rushed all at once, while the dark figure continued to watch from the shadows.

Rego glanced back at them over his shoulder, giving them a semi confused look. He may not have been from this medieval world, but he was from a world of dragons. They didn't exactly have rock music there. He shrugged and ignored the weird conversation as he continued to head out of the kingdom, his gaze focused on the mountain range ahead.
---
#121 Posted: 04:32:55 04/02/2013
Celeste watched the goblins attack from afar. It was hard for her to ignore the scene, but self preservation would always rank first. She shook her head as she shifted into her true form and slowly began clip-clopping away.
"Poor saps."

-

Nicole and Kora exchanged glances yet again, as if silently deciding who would break the awkwardness. Finally, for once, Kora spoke.
"So, Ragu, where exactly are we right now? How long to this mountain thing?"
#122 Posted: 04:35:45 04/02/2013
Saritu growled, lifting a paw and darting in with great speed, her claws out as she swiped and bit, rending her foes to pieces.
---
#123 Posted: 04:37:17 04/02/2013
Celeste turned for a moment, hearing the turmiol. She watched Saritu. She knew she had to find those two musicians that fell trough the portal... but this, this was too good to miss.
#124 Posted: 04:44:45 04/02/2013
Darren swung and stabbed at the goblins, aiming low to account for their height. 'What a nuisance...'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:46:05 04/02/2013 by redwes
#125 Posted: 04:53:45 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's Rego." He corrected her. "And this is the Kingdom of Kendermore. Outside of this kingdom, to the Northeast, is the Caringora Mountains. That's where we're headed. It shouldn't take us too long to reach the base of the first mountain in the range on foot. But the mountain range itself is vastly wide, reaching across the land for several miles, with woodland areas all around the mountains. Exploring the entire area on foot would surely take some time." He explained.

The goblins, once attacked and 'killed', seemed to disappear as if they were never there. They weren't even that hard to get rid of. However, for every shadow goblin that vanished, two more were created in its place. This could go on for a while.
---
#126 Posted: 04:57:53 04/02/2013
Axel sighed. "Man, it's times like this I wish I had a horse." he muttered.

"Or...a dragon." Laina said, holding back a secretive smile.
#127 Posted: 05:05:22 04/02/2013
Saritu noticed such, thinking that there was probably a source behind all of this now. She kept biting and slashing her way through to the base of the mountain. She didn't really need to escape, but just simply move past this unchallenging nonsense.
---
#128 Posted: 05:08:40 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The goblins grew irritable as Saritu tried to get passed them. Their numbers seemed to double as they tried to block off her path. They seemed determined to stop them from proceeding.

"Right. A dragon. That would be useful, wouldn't it?" Rego chuckled.
---
#129 Posted: 13:00:37 04/02/2013
Darren, too, took note of this and proceeded to do the same. He slowly sliced and stabbed alongside Saritu. There must be a greater power behind all this...
---
#130 Posted: 04:04:10 05/02/2013
"Oh," Kora looked to the ground, slightly burned at being corrected.
Nicole's eyes darted back and forth rapidly.
"How far until we're out away from civilization? I'm sweating my arse off in this cloak."

-

Celeste sighed, still watching the battle take place.
"I'm gunna hate myself in the morning if I don't pitch in," she thought, slowly starting towards the battle.
#131 Posted: 04:06:53 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
"We're almost out of the kingdom now." Rego answered. "Perhaps I should have rented horses for us to ride, since everyone seems to be in such a hurry to get there. But no matter. We'll get there soon enough." He said.
---
#132 Posted: 04:19:41 05/02/2013
Nicole kept fidgeting in her cloak. Kora turned to her and snapped in a sharp whisper.
"What are you doing? How do you know we can trust this guy not to burn us for witchcraft or something as soon as he sees our clothes!"
"Because he's obviously about as normal as we are. Nobody in a primitive society is this chill about two cloaked women who talk the way we do."
At that point, Kora was silent. She kept her head down, and began fidgeting with her cloak in much the same way that Nicole was.
#133 Posted: 04:54:21 05/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Not long after that were they out of the kingdom and walking through a small forest.
"Alright ladies, you can take your cloaks off now, if you want to. We're out of the kingdom now." Rego said casually.
---
#134 Posted: 23:21:52 06/02/2013
Saritu leaped over a group of goblins, slashing a few as she sailed over and then flapped her wings, hovering in midair now.
---
#135 Posted: 00:07:52 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The goblins growled in frustration as they jumped up in a desperate attempt to reach Saritu. But goblins are little and can't fly. So they pretty failed. However, suddenly the shadow goblins seemed to grow, getting taller and bulkier. They suddenly became shadow orcs and ogres, bit and strong enough to cause more damage with their bigger and heavier weapons. Something was definitely behind these creatures? But what or who? And where were they? Stop them, and the shadow creatures would disappear, but the trouble would be finding the cause of it.
---
#136 Posted: 00:11:21 07/02/2013
Saritu growled. This was getting more dangerous by the second, and they haven't even visited the mountain. She spied the forest around them. The forest would offer more protection from these creatures than out in the open like this. Saritu didn't want to leave Darrin though, who didn't seem agile enough to slip into the forest as easily as she could. Oh! What to do???
---
#137 Posted: 00:25:32 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
The orcs and ogres seem to pause, just surrounding them and standing their ground. They didn't seem to be in any hurry to attack. As they stood there, a deep voice echoed through the area.
"If you value your lives, you will turn back now and leave this place. Leave and never return, or abandon all hope of seeing the sun again. This is your only warning. Turn back now. Lest you be slain right here and now." A somewhat demonic voice said, seemingly coming from every direction. Even with a demonic voice, it didn't really sound as evil and menacing as you'd expect. It was like a only semi-evil demon that wasn't too serious when it came to death threats. It was almost as if someone didn't really want them dead.
---
#138 Posted: 03:45:20 07/02/2013
Celeste was still striding towards the action slowly. Upon hearing the voice, she concieved an idea. I can still help, but I won't have to risk my ass, she thought. Thank God.
She galloped into the frey, and slid to a halt in front of Saritu and Darrin.
"You heard him! Hop on, unles you can run faster than I can!"
She scanned the two, as if analyzing whether they could be trusted. She pionted to Saritu.
"You get on first, if you can, and hold onto my waist."
She turned to Darrin.
"You get on, hold onto her."

-

"Finally!" Nicole exclaimed, tearing off her cloak. Her attire was an old black t-shirt, laden with tears and hold, which hung slightly off of her shoulder, and a faded pair of jeans. On a sling across her shoulder was a black electric guitar with the name BETH scratched crudely in the side.
Kora slowly shed her cloak aswell. She wore similar attire. Old, faded, ripped jeans, and a small tank top. Covering her pale skin was an intricate tattoo of a Chinese dragon.
#139 Posted: 03:55:50 07/02/2013
Axel and Laina both raised their eyebrows. Laina was less surprised since she had just seen clothing for the first time ever less than an hour ago.

Axel peered around Nicoles back at the guitar. "What is that?" he asked curiously.
#140 Posted: 04:02:53 07/02/2013
Nicole chuckled.
"It's a guitar. It's kind of like..." she paused to think of a similar instument that could be present in such a realm. "a lute. Only with a slightly different sound. This one is an electric guitar. That means if you..." another pause. "...connect it to a certain thing, it makes this really awesome noise," She patted the guitar fondly. "Her name is Beth. Isn't she beautiful?"
Kora rolled her eyes as if to say "Mine is better," but she kept her comment to herself. She was just glad there wasn't as much of a freak out as there could have been.
#141 Posted: 04:04:07 07/02/2013
"Beth?" Axel repeated. "Yes, i- I mean, she is quite nice, but why do you name your instruments?"
#142 Posted: 04:06:21 07/02/2013
"Well, music is... emotional," Nicole began to explain. "If I feel a special bond with my instrument, there's more sentiment, more connection..."
"Wuss," Kora mutters.
#143 Posted: 04:08:32 07/02/2013
Axel slowly smiled. "I understand." he replied. "I feel the same way about my bow and archery."
#144 Posted: 04:13:14 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Rego glanced at them, listening to their conversation and smiling a bit. He stayed quiet, though, and didn't seem surprised by anything.
---
#145 Posted: 06:38:07 07/02/2013
Saritu heard the voice, then looked at Celeste. "No thanks. I'll be fine." Saritu then turned to the woods and shouted. "What are you hiding? I won't leave until I find out." She stated, very determined. As if to make a point, she rushed over to the mountain, gaining altitude and then landing on a ledge that was a good 30 meters above the ground where everyone was.
---
#146 Posted: 06:52:47 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
This time, shadow griffons appeared all around Saritu. They hesitated, just like the orcs, who were still there, but not moving either.
"Stop. Now. Do not go any further. There is nothing here for you. Leave now. Do not make me kill you." The semi-evil demonic voice said. Well, that was certainly new. Since when does a demon not want to kill someone?
---
#147 Posted: 06:58:30 07/02/2013
Something's definitely not right here. She looked around. Saritu felt confident she could take on all these baddies, but some part of her urged caution. And it was a creeping feeling that you realize you're out of your league here. She asked the voice, "Who are you? Why won't you show yourself? And what are you hiding in these mountains?"
---
#148 Posted: 07:17:31 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
There was a brief moment of silence. The griffons and orcs all seemed to disappear all of a sudden.
"I am no one important. I am but a shadow. These things are my creation only. This place is my land, my territory. I do not want you here. Leave me alone in my solitude. I do not wish to use force." The demonic voice said solemnly, sounding kind of miserable.
---
#149 Posted: 15:31:17 07/02/2013
"I shall pass through." She pressed. "I'll leave you alone, but I will pass through your territory and I will do so unharmed." Saritu stamped a paw to emphasize her point.
---
#150 Posted: 23:14:07 07/02/2013
Celeste shook her head. Yeah, okay, my first unwarranted act of kindness and that's what I get. Nice, she thought. She looked around, half-relaxed by the fact that she wouldn't have to do any running. Gryphons and orcs, strange dragon girls, it was starting to feel like working the bar back home. She picked a blade of grass, and put it in her mouth.

-

Nicole smiled at Axel.
"Archery, huh? That's pretty cool! I used to be a competing archer, back when I was fourteen. I used to do a lot of things."

Kora rolled her eyes. There she goes, bragging about her active, productive youth, she thought. She looked over at Regu, and began to take notice of his cool attitude. That guy isn't the least bit mystified by any of this new crap Nicole is shoving in their faces. I wonder... she stared off into space for a bit, perplexed. Nah, she mentally concluded. He's just some simpleton knight from some primitive pit.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me