Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#251 Posted: 02:03:32 25/01/2013
Sicolus opened his eyes. His dreams where ones of dark figures and his rebroken ribs where killing him. "if there is no way out how do we live" he whispered to himself "is there really a reason anymore". he closed his eyes but could not sleep, the voice was quite for once and something returned at least for a little while, something long lost...emotions. he laid there still as if asleep but inside his mind raged a war.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#252 Posted: 02:07:00 25/01/2013
A tear fell from Sage's face as she dreamt of Discord torturing her and changing her. Her Discord cutie mark glowing in the night and for once, she felt fear.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#253 Posted: 02:10:08 25/01/2013
Rose woke up all sweaty with a small yelp. She had dreamed of being sacrificed to make pink for rainbows.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#254 Posted: 02:17:32 25/01/2013
She now knew why the Nega-Rise was used on her. Her gold-orange mane was soon going to be used. But she worried about Rusty more, because his colors would provide a great supply of colors for the factory. She dreamt about being used for color and getting extremely sick, and Rusty dying because of it. She woke up with a jolt, and looked at the moon. "Luna, save me." She said. She looked at the rising sun. "Celestia, save me." She said. She looked at Rusty. "Save him." She said as a tear fell to the floor.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#255 Posted: 03:24:55 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: hmm... Alright.

Rainbow Dash woke up to an alarm that was set by one of the other worker ponies. She rolled over under the blankets, the lights were turned on. This made her cover her eyes with her hoof, "Another day..." she uncovered her eyes to look to the ceiling, "... Another day..." she rolled further off the bed to hover above the floor, where she flew to the wash room again to splash her face. Looking in the mirror at herself, she placed a hoof on her reflection, "... Another... Day..." she dropped and walked out into the hallway.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#256 Posted: 03:35:18 25/01/2013
'...your a wimp a coward, without me you are nothing' hollered the voice. 'jee i'm so glad to have you back' sicolus thought sarcastically. he was awake and as numb as ever. 'you where just a scared little pony before I came along'. "listen I come from a long line of warriors, just because my father was a bucking farmer doesn't mean a thing" he said agitated. 'and what are you, you are nothing like your grandfather he had heart, the only way you can survive is because of me' the voice shouted angrily. Sicolus was sick of the constant badgering and the doubt in his own character 'listen, look at what ive done. I have killed two and put another in the hospital and am responsible for multiple injuries throughout this factory. You may have made me but I no longer need you, you need me. because you can only survive through my mind and unlike me you fear your death, so leave if you wish but to do so would mean you would become nonexistent' Sicolus thought angrily. He then thought at about how crazy he had truly become. talking to himself as if there was another person inside him. He laughed until his ribs hurt.
---
#257 Posted: 03:36:09 25/01/2013
Rose woke up. She peeled the reverse rainbows off of the wall and stuck them in her pocket. She sighed. "I had that dream again. Will I be next? Hard to tell when you're in Rainbow Factory" She thought. She got out of her bunk and put her uniform on. She waited for her cell to be opened.
---
#258 Posted: 04:16:48 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The cell door was automatically opened from the booth, "The Doc. arrived early, and said we need all gives in their work place to keep up with quota." a small set of speakers were in Roses cell, one in each of the far corners.

A guard stood by each door on this floor, waiting for anypony to pass. They stood straight with their staves pointed up, and their dark armor blended with some of the more darker colored ones. "Rose..." one said, "You have need assigned the janitorial duties today. You should start be going down to the labs." a guard walked away from his door.
--
The medical unicorn had finished stitching Starlight up in the night and was passed out on the floor against the wall opposite to the door. An assistant walked in from the medicine/vaccine closet, "Hey doc., why didn't you just go to bed?" she asked helping him up off the floor.

"I can't let one of our best workers end up dieing in the night, and me not be here to keep him alive..." he drowsily stood up away from the wall to look over Starlight.
--
Gulaven greeted the receptionist as he walked by, making his way to what seemed to be the lounge room for the "factory workers". Having a small cup off coffee, he exited and continued to the secret passage to the real factory. It was an elevator that took him deep into the cloud the factory stood upon. The doors opened to a white walled hall, "Seems like they actually pulled off an all-nighter." it was a slight compliment, but no one was there to hear him. A lone camera monitored the hall from the right corner near the elevator, "Beeing this far down, why do we have windows?" he questioned himself, "I'll have them filled in and paved over." he entered through the door to arrive on the third floor catwalk of the cell room, "Good morning all... Well for me anyway." he said crudely. He noticed a few dents in the cell walls, "On the other side of that brick is just a half hoof of solid steel, don't hurt yourselves over such false hopes."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#259 Posted: 04:19:34 25/01/2013
Rose nodded and made her way to the labs. She took the stairs since she needed to wake up.
---
#260 Posted: 04:25:37 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A scientist pegasus walked the open halls studying a chart, "So these new elixirs should improve ones intelligence, sure don't need a prisoner getting ahold of one of those." he was approaching the stair well where Rose was about to appear from.
---
#261 Posted: 04:27:33 25/01/2013
Rose was almost at the bottom of the steps.
---
#262 Posted: 04:28:15 25/01/2013
Sicolus jumped up ignoring his ribs and started shouting "GUARDS!GUARDS!GET A DOCTOR" he yelled "and tell them to bring the tasers, I need some more electroshock therapy" and with that he plopped down with a fit of laughter. He would stop and say ow because of his ribs but this just made him laugh harder.
---
#263 Posted: 04:37:54 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The guard who had talked with Rose approached Sicolus, "Oh so you want to be tortured? Well too bad, your hooves are staying in there until Doctor Gulaven decides what to do with you."
--
Gulaven sat in his office sorting a bunch of random files. He paused a second to look at a picture on his desk of Forrest and his wife, "The secrets of the factory will never blind you." he brought the frame down to the desk so that the picture was no longer visible.
---
#264 Posted: 04:39:08 25/01/2013
Rose walked into the labs. "Never been here before" She thought.
---
#265 Posted: 04:42:00 25/01/2013
Sage woke up from her sleep and looked at Sicolus. 'Dont just stare at him, hurt him again.' Her corrupted conscience said to her. 'No.' She thought. She got down and walked over to the cell bars. "Hello? Any guards coming to bring us some food?" She said.
---
#266 Posted: 04:42:00 25/01/2013
"Well why don't we bring the good doctor down here, we can open this cell door and have a one on one conversation" he said smiling like a mad pony "then I can give him a piece of my mi-, I mean he can pick through my brain, you know kinda like a therapist". 'Smooth' said the voice. 'Shut up' he mentally replied.
---
#267 Posted: 04:44:19 25/01/2013
Sage layed down, her hooves between the bars. She sighed, Rusty waking up and getting down as well. He walked over to Sage and layed beside her.
---
#268 Posted: 04:47:53 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"Your food will be here shortly Sage, just so long as this one behaves." he gestured to Sicolus, "And as for the Doc. he is busy managing the reports from last night. If you want to speek with him, you must make a reservation. You can make a reservation," he started cracking up, "By phone or mail." he laughed walking away.
---
#269 Posted: 04:49:06 25/01/2013
"I'm here to clean the labs" Rose said
---
#270 Posted: 04:57:46 25/01/2013
"I don't know whether to laugh or feel affended" sicolus said. He turned to sage "what a beautiful morning it is don't you think" he said in a joking manner.
---
#271 Posted: 05:00:38 25/01/2013
"Ya, I guess." Sage said to Sicolus, looking out the window.
---
#272 Posted: 05:05:50 25/01/2013
Sicolus took a serious look "listen I promise I won't hurt 'rusty'. I may be a psycho path but my word means something. Believe it or not I was actually trying to help" he smiled "just please don't kick me again".
---
#273 Posted: 05:06:23 25/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The scientist stopped when Rose came in, "Uh, oh. You're cleaning the labs... Uh, right this way then." he basically continued the direction he was going, "I think the lab rooms are empty this way. If not, then just go to the next one." he stopped to look at the chart, "You're Clover, right(ah plant related joke in the names... Classic)?" he turned the paper over, "Oh, Rose, my bad... Clover is next week. Looks like this is your week then." he turned to her, "I would say welcome to the labs, but last time we had the wrong pony "cleaning" the labs."
---
#274 Posted: 05:14:08 25/01/2013
"It's alright. You can trust me." Rose said
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#275 Posted: 13:50:15 25/01/2013
OOC: Sorry for slacking. Been busy.

Steel awoke on his stiff bunk, his head fuzzy. He barely even remembered crawling into bed. Scanning his room, he saw his prosthetics thrown on the floor next to his tool bag. Steel limped out of his bed across his floor to his limbs, reconnecting them to their proper sockets.
Deciding it was a good idea to check on Starlight, he began to head to medical. Stopping at Star's room next door,he rifled through an old tool belt until he found a folded blue paper and a list stained with oil. He then continued on, listening carefully to the loudspeakers.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#276 Posted: 20:27:20 25/01/2013
(Im never on the fourm games smilie And im real active smilie Just a test was comming up thats all. Recap?)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#277 Posted: 00:54:34 26/01/2013
OOC: ask SpyroD. She/he knows more about this RP than I do.

Sage nodded at Sicolus and smiled. "Don't worry, I swear I won't kick you again."
---
#278 Posted: 03:27:37 26/01/2013
"Hey, have i ever told you about the time I 'cleaned' the labs" he said with a little chuckle.
---
#279 Posted: 03:44:48 26/01/2013
"Nope, tell me."
---
#280 Posted: 06:02:28 26/01/2013
"Well it wasn't too long ago. The factory sets up assigned positions for everyone periodically. Well one pony 'decided' to stay in his cell the first day he was assigned to clean the labs. It wasn't hard to get out of my cell and fool them into thinking I was somepony else. They where doing some harsh experiments that day. I came up on a occupied room, which if your suppose to pass up." His smile widened and he got a little gittier "I opened the door and this poor young colt was strapped down bleeding all over the place, he was way beyond saving. He screamed and screamed and I must admit it was pretty annoying. I broke his neck with my horn and put him out of his misery. I then grabbed a scalpel stabbed one doctor real good and carved a smiley face on the other's flank. The guard rushed in and beat me down before I could do any more damage." He paused "the first doctor was this close to dying, but the medical care here is actually pretty good. Unlike the living quarters or the food".
---
#281 Posted: 06:06:54 26/01/2013
Sage smiled a psychotic smile, luckily Rusty was asleep by now. "Cool." She said.
---
#282 Posted: 06:17:23 26/01/2013
"How did you end up in here" sicolus asked.
---
#283 Posted: 07:14:31 26/01/2013
"Tried to escape, got knocked out, next thing I know my colors are swapped and I'm laying in this cell."
---
#284 Posted: 09:03:17 26/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: it is the next day(day two) and everyone is getting up. Doctor Gulagen has recently returned to work, and Rainbow Dash is getting ready for work. Sage is in a cell with Sicolus and a filly named Rusty; Starlight(Who hasn't been active) lays on an operating table; up to three people have(five characters) left, some without word; I've had a few guards, workers, and scientist talk... But it if you read the more recent posts.

Rainbow Dash came in through the second floor south door of the second holding cells. She dropped to the door below to find a pile of decolored ponies, "We worked through the night, but the green is refilled." the worker earth pony walked up to her, "Anything you request?"

She looked at him for a minute, "Just that you get these bodies where they need to be." she pointed walking past him, and entering the control room.

The worker shrugged and pushed the dolly claw over and stacked two on top, and one in the middle rack. He pushed the cart out and disappeared through the door on the opposite side of the cell room. "Sawl, what's our lowest color percentage?"

"Its nearly a tie between blue and yellow." the voice replied from a small speaker on the control panel, "Are you sure you're ready to work again?" she was froze in thought, "Dainbow? Maybe you should see the Doc. about last night."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:29:15 27/01/2013 by SpyroD
#285 Posted: 12:34:15 26/01/2013
"no i mean in the factory".
---
#286 Posted: 15:42:18 26/01/2013
"Oh, here? Let's say I was 'causing trouble with "disagreement."'" She said, referencing Discord and her Discord cutie mark glowing.
OOC: Whenever she talks about Discord it glows.
---
#287 Posted: 16:34:11 26/01/2013
"Ha!" He laughed "you mean the 'master of chaos'. I didn't know that...wow you think you know someone." Sicolus said. 'Thats kinda crazy' he thought.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#288 Posted: 22:06:52 26/01/2013
The young Griff-pony was frightened of what she saw. "I...I got to try and stop this!"
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#289 Posted: 22:12:38 26/01/2013
Rose was in the corner of the cell that Sicolus was in.
---
#290 Posted: 02:48:54 27/01/2013
Sicolus saw the pony"oh-oh its that one pony ummm...tulip?" he said smiling as usual. "howdy" he said jokingly.
---
#291 Posted: 03:32:34 27/01/2013
"my name is Rose" Rose said.
---
#292 Posted: 03:47:36 27/01/2013
Sicolus's smile faded "what no hi back, no how you doing". "jeez everbody is so moody. hey where is our breakfast i'm starving, I can go without medical attention but I do need food."
---
#293 Posted: 03:51:44 27/01/2013
"Looks like I'm not the only moody one around here. oh and Hi" Rose said. She turned her head to the sun, showing off small rainbow splatters of purple on her neck and blue splatters on her face.
---
#294 Posted: 05:49:36 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Tulip? If your referring to the Griff-pony, she's outside... There aren't windows in the cell blocks.

Gupaven had finished going thought the first set of files, so he stepped out of his office and made his way to the second cell room(the empty one) where he flew down to the lower level door. A pony was returning with an empty claw cart, "I see the mechanical arm is out of order this morning. You must be taking the ponies down to the labs for their 'further' uses."

"Yes sir. I've just about got half of them already." the pony replied as he approached the Doc., "Are you heading in there?" he stopped in front of him.

Gulaven turned to the door, "Of course, I've got to see an old friend." he pushed the slightly open door all the way to see Rainbow Dash behind the controls.

"Are you about done with the others? We are slacking on the blues and yellows." she looked up noticing it was Gulaven, "Oh, good morning sir." she stepped out of the control room.

"I have word and a report that you had a mental breakdown last night after I left, is that right?" he walked over to her holding a hoof up in his black coat.

"Well, yes. I don't know how to explain why..." he rubbed her left shoulder. "I... I think it may have had to do with... The mass of blood..."

"Oh... So fan you explain this sanario?" he placed a wing over her as she walked out, signifighing that they were to speak only to each other.

"Well with the auto flaw down, we tried the separation manually. One of the guards who held the pony was kicked off and she began to fall. I rushed in to help finish the process..." she stopped walking to find they were out in the cell block, "When she finally died, the guards must have slipped their grip, and my pulling made the blade slide in and up the body. Splitting the pony in halft from her stomach to her head." she sat shaking in the memory with small tear, "She was all over me."

"Hmm... I can't say I've been though the same thing, but I know that it was one of life's many tricks it plays on everypony." he pulled his wing back in, "Now, if you could get something to eat, I can hear that stomach of yours... Make me twitch at the sound of a hungry pony."(haha, that's funny(you know, cause the ponies in the cells are usually hungry))
--
Quote: Vikky J
Rose was in the corner of the cell that Sicolus was in.

OOC: Wait, what? I thought she was down in the labs?
---
#295 Posted: 05:58:12 27/01/2013
Ooc:facehoof its a flower pun get it rose=tulip they're both flowers

SpyroD's edit: No... Jk, ok...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:05:46 27/01/2013 by SpyroD
#296 Posted: 06:21:49 27/01/2013
ooc: she was but in your last ooc you said she was in a cell
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#297 Posted: 06:32:29 27/01/2013
OOC: Without Wyrstel, I'm stuck. Unless, of course, somepony provides a sizable distraction. *nudges SpyroD*

Steel continued toward medical, constantly hearing whispers in the speakers. He hadn't felt so strange since the gave him that awful shot to 'prevent the featherflu'.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#298 Posted: 06:33:21 27/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Vikky J
ooc: she was but in your last ooc you said she was in a cell

OOC: sorry, I got Sage and Rose mixed up for some reason...

Rainbow Dash nodded, "Ok..." she stood up to fly to the second floor catwalk. Heading through the next cell block the went into the second floor north door.
---
#299 Posted: 06:34:15 27/01/2013
ooc: well I'll go back to being in the lab then

Rose followed the lab pony thing.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#300 Posted: 10:17:22 27/01/2013
I try to get up but the pain is unbearable. I gaze around at the room hoping to see my boss and father Steel and maybe even Rainbow Dash, though I don't know if she knows that I like her at all. The thought makes me feel even worse as I want to let her know how I feel. I grit my teeth in pain and wait.
First | Previous | Page 6 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me