Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#51 Posted: 04:35:24 06/01/2013
Steel made his way back ti the broken claw. He immediately began working with astounding speed and efficiency.IIt was so simple to him, cut the pipe, bolt the pipe. In a matter of minutes, the oil pipe was completely patched. He flew down to tbe catwalk again and looked to the control booth.
"Start it up!"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#52 Posted: 05:10:56 06/01/2013
Rose walked to her work area. She worked as an inspector to make sure that the rainbows were right instead of the wrong colors being in order or if one color was too big or small.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#53 Posted: 09:35:18 06/01/2013
"Rainbow Dash ma'am, we have to redo three of these rainbows. The red and blue are too big and are overflowing onto the other colors" Rose said.
---
#54 Posted: 18:56:19 06/01/2013
ooc: ok I'll change it real quick. It will be the same post but it will be changed up a bit. its better now i think

"Dr. Gulaven Sir, we have to redo three of these rainbows. The red and blue are too big and are overflowing onto the other colors" Rose said.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#55 Posted: 19:01:50 06/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: this is as far as I'm going til the mater is resolved.

"So he made a splash, how amusing." Gulaven said to himself as he hopped over the rail to glide down and hover in front of Rose, "Such a shame. I'll have the machinery stopped for a while till things are sorted out." he smiled at her, "Now keep up your work, we don't need any other distubances, we are far enough behind." he flew back up to the door he had come through earlier to spot an empty tube on the walls, "Ugh, now where is that green?"
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#56 Posted: 19:03:16 06/01/2013
"Yes sir!" Rose answered as she carefully lifted the not perfect rainbows up and dropped them into the recycling basket to be sorted to new colors.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#57 Posted: 20:01:38 06/01/2013
Sicolus looked around at the guards. "I left it in my cell" he said grinning. "Kill" the voice in his shouted. "No, I could take one maybe two but not eight" he thought back. He looked at the guards for a sign of nervousness, scaring people was half the fun.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#58 Posted: 21:18:56 06/01/2013
Steel looked around. Rainbow Dash had run off somewhere. Something caught his eye in Sicolus' bloody cell. Aside from the fact that the unicorn was gone, there was a key lying on the floor. He flew down and picked it up. It was one of the guards' keys, and by the looks of it, it was an important one. He shoved it in his bag to return it later.
"Are you guys gonna move this claw or what? I have other things to work on."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#59 Posted: 00:16:17 07/01/2013
ooc: some ponies are in the factory and others are around doing things outside of the factory.
---
#60 Posted: 04:20:00 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
The mechanical arm "creaked" and hissed before it began moving again. It retracted into the ceiling where it awaited further use.

The guards only stared down Sicolus, "Where is my key?" he pushed toward him as the other ponies backed away from them both.
--
Gulaven opened the door to the hall leading to his office, "Good, he's left." he retreated closing the door and sealing it with a lock. He made his way though the empty fell room and to the one where Steel had temporarily fixed the crane, "Good work boy... Now expect it to be ship shape by next week, this factory doesn't sustain itself. You may just earn a day off if it works properly." he called down to Steel. Before he could reply, Gulaven continued to the next door. One side of the door was iron, the other side was part of a wall, blended in to hide the true factory. This area was a very casual setting with mixed colored walls and randomly placed plants with picture frames and office windows.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#61 Posted: 04:37:25 07/01/2013
Steel barely even had time to register what doctor Gulaven had even said. He watched the important figure vanish as quickly as he had come, leaving the pegasus with a heightened sense of solitude.

Steel never really got the chance to speak to the Doctor stallion-to-stallion. He dearly wished to work on something bigger than the claws or conveyor belts. The factory was his prison, but it was his heart and soul too. He poured whatever he had into the machinery of the Rainbow Factory, and it almost returned the same.
---
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#62 Posted: 04:47:55 07/01/2013
Sage racked the plexiglass box back and forth but it was no use. The Nega-Rise shot her and her colors changed from Blue and Black to Orange and White. The box filled with light blue mist and Sage fell asleep. She woke up in the cages with 4 other ponies. "Fudge." She said.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#63 Posted: 05:01:21 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
A scientist stood by the cage bars looking in, "I see you've come out with no injuries. Tell me what you feel. Did it hurt? Any illnesses?" it was the same scientists who made the comment about the last test subject.
---
#64 Posted: 05:44:21 07/01/2013
"YA IT HURT! I JUST GOT SHOT BY A BEAM! WHAT DO YA THINK HAPPENED?!?!" She yelled angrily as she rocked her cage bars back and forth.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#65 Posted: 05:46:17 07/01/2013
Sicolus's smile faded. They where getting serious and as much fun as it sounded he couldn't take eight. "If I break the skin and bones then I can pull the bone out with my magic and level the playing field by using it as a weapon" he thought. He stood up and looked around for a foreign object, the quicker he could access it the better. He would wait before he made his move though, it is better to prevent the fight as cowardice as it sounded it was the smart thing to do. "I told you, I left it in my cell" He spoke seriously "Are deaf or stupid. It's amazing the factory still runs with such incompetent guards, of course I guess it doesn't require intelligence. perhaps I can distract you with a shiny object" He smiled at the last quip.
---
#66 Posted: 06:27:47 07/01/2013
Steel noticed the lack of grinding gears and screaming fillies. He thudded his way to the door to the color extraction machine. He wasn't strictly allowed in here, but hr could make up some excuse. Besides, if they didn't start draining, they'd all be the next batch.
---
#67 Posted: 18:13:16 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendaryFlames
Quote: SpyroD
OOC: STOP!! First off: The factory isn't just the work and holdings. It has a tour of some areas, but you don't just walk into the holding cells from the front door. This is a high security facility, nopony can just walk in without being noticed. Did no one stop and think, "Maybe just barging in and taking everypony like its nothing isn't the best idea?"... I would ask to use common sense but I know some people who don't have it. their is a reception desk in the first room with two ponies at work, and a few door that lead to other offices, and the one door that leads to the fake refinery as part of the tour. If I need explain more then tell me, I'll be happy to go on.

OOC: For goodness sake you need to tell us what its like in the first place -_-

OOC: Wouldn't you think to ask is something wasnt explained, I didn't expect intruders til way later. The outsiders are suppose to rally a group, or find each other in local places. Talk about ways they could supposedly help, slip a note through a window or something... Use your head.

"Mayne you need to speak up next time... Oh wait I don't think there will be a next time for you." the guard laughed a little before backing into the formation, "I've got my eye on you."

"Do you think you can raise her up, the machine wasnt made to go that low." Rainbow Dash said though the open door. The three guards holding her down nodded, and lifted the pony off the floor as the arm moved back.(I'm getting to a part where Rainbow Dash becomes the crazy one, so please someone don't be stupid(I know no one is, but we've had incidents)) The blue pony started to squirm and move with terror as the point came back toward her she closed her eyes. The blade-like end pushed into the pony's chest, and began its work. The color began to fade from her body and moved through some clear tubes up into the ceiling where they disappeared from sight.

The pony began to resist the guards and thrashed vilently, causing the point of the arm to cut her open more and more. The opening became to large for the machine to extract the color of the blood, and it spouted once before running down her side. She was kicking and screaming at this point, she managed to get a good loose from a guard and knocked him back into a wall. Rainbow Dash came out in anger, "I told you to hold her," she reached up to push her back into the blade, "And I told you not to move."

The pony, with what life she still had, was trying to curl up to ovoid the sharp end. Rainbow Dash pulled at her hind legs to straiten her out, and it got easier once she just died. The other two guards' grip slipped from the now dead pony, causing Rainbow Dash to yank the body across the blade, splitting the lifeless pony in half from her stomach to her head. Rainbow Dash lost balance and fell to her back with the body on top of her.
---
#68 Posted: 18:30:57 07/01/2013
Sicolus sat down laughing and started clapping his hooves "Great footwork boss" he said mockingly. He then turned to the scared ponies in the corner "NEXT".
---
#69 Posted: 18:44:52 07/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Rainbow Dash, blood soaked, sat up pushing the body off of her. Looking at herself she tried rubbing the blood away, but it was no use. No, no. Get it off me! She yelled in her head, unable to speak. She looked up, with teeth gritted, at Sicolis. Her pupils and irises shrank, she pulled up a devious smile, "More..." she said quietly, "More blood," she said a little louder.

One of the guards walked over to her, "Are you alright, what are you saying?" She only looked at him with the crazed expression. He tilted his head as she sat up more into a sitting position.

Without warning, she up and bucked the guard. One of the other guards ran to the exit door to seal it shut, keeping the other ponies in. He then turned to see the other guards had restrained her, but she was too determined to get Sicolus, "You enjoy seeing others die, why not you? Come here so I can see your insides." Rainbow Dash said with hysteria.
---
#70 Posted: 18:52:20 07/01/2013
"uh-oh. she's lost it, time to take her to the looney bin" he laughed. "you all hold her tight now I would hate to see anymore blood on the floor" He jeered.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:55:24 07/01/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#71 Posted: 19:27:28 07/01/2013
Steel attempted to push the door open, but it was locked. He banged on the metal, his cybernetic hoof denting it slightly.
"What's going on in there?! Is the machine broken? I'm hearing plenty of bangs that I shouldn't!"
---
#72 Posted: 22:44:48 07/01/2013
Ooc: Almost forgot about the prisoners I made ha ha

Rose picked out a few more rainbows but other than that all looked perfect.

Fluttershy and lightning were in a cell. Fluttershy sighed. "What had happened to Rose. Has she gone insane with this factory too" She thought.
---
#73 Posted: 01:12:20 08/01/2013
Sage watched the event, EXTREMELY disturbed. Great, as if I didn't have enough harm today, now I have to watch it being inflicted. Man I wish I still had Discord... He could have saved me now. She thought. She covered her eyes with her hooves.
---
#74 Posted: 03:51:47 08/01/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: where is Sage?
Fluttershy won't die, she's in the tv series... This is suppose to be before the TV show

The free guard turned to the door, "Just a little accident... We'll be fine." he knocked back.

"You poor unicorn... This is the "loony bin". And you lie like you have never lied before. What's the mater, mom chain up her only son and beat him day to day. Feed him once a day, little water, no friends... Well let me be the first pony that isn't your own mother, to give you a proper beating, and the only thing you'll drink here is your own blood." Rainbow Dash was able to take one step before she dropped to the floor from the weight of the guards.
---
#75 Posted: 03:57:33 08/01/2013
ooc: alrighty Forget that Fluttershy was here. I'll just make another prisoner to take her place
Name: Mint
Appearance: http://mob42.photobucket.com/a...pg?t=1241887879

Rose stood there waiting. A worker handed her a color sorter that separated the colors. "It's about time" Rose said.
---
#76 Posted: 12:30:33 08/01/2013
The door was taking serious damage now, the impact of Steel's hoof wrenching the metal and leaving deeply embedded hoofprints.
"Open the ****ing door before I rip it off!"
---
princessluna409 Green Sparx Gems: 469
#77 Posted: 17:46:15 08/01/2013
OOC: RAWR

Lily is bored.
---
Mah life be like pugs
My dream is to be a pretty princess in a rainbow castle
#78 Posted: 19:30:21 08/01/2013
Sicolus frowned "that actually kinda hurt" he smiled at the joke. "I don't see why your mad at me, your the one who killed the poor thing" he pointed at the still convulsing dead pony. "After all I'm only being what the factory made me, your the one that kills all these poor little ponies. So why then do you hate me your the murderer."
---
#79 Posted: 03:30:28 09/01/2013
OOC: She is in the cage room in the cages.
---
#80 Posted: 04:10:30 09/01/2013
OOC: I trapped myself. SpyroD controls the factory. smilie
---
#81 Posted: 04:24:49 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: dinorang67

OOC: She can't see through to the separation/extraction room... Not from the holding cells. Sorry, I know its an RP, but I still use logic.

Quote: Nyght
OOC: I trapped myself. SpyroD controls the factory. XD

OOC2: Yes I am. ;P
The guard at the door thought to himself before unlocking and opening the door, "Would you mind not breaking the door, you'll just add it the the list of things that need fixing."

Rainbow Dash managed to free her head from the pile on top of her, seeing the door open, she struggles to get a hoof free. She tried to wiggle out more, but was stopped by a guard hopping over to her free shoulder.
---
#82 Posted: 04:56:21 09/01/2013
"We've got bigger problems." Steel snapped as he entered the room. "If we don't-"
He looked around him in bewilderment. An unrestrained Sicolus, a Rainbow Dash-guard pileup, and he was pretty sure he saw half a dead pony. He facehoofed into his prosthetic with an audible thud. "We're so ****ed."
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#83 Posted: 08:01:44 09/01/2013
Name: Starlight Stream
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: He resembles the night sky in all its brilliance and beauty, with his silvery mane and tail. His eyes are deep sapphire blue. His cutie mark is an array of shooting stars.
Personality: He like Rainbow is a challenger, and will not back down easily. He is reliable, respecting. He is also strong, courageous, streadfast and loyal.
Other: He and Rainbow Dash knew each other from childhood and after years of working in the factory he is being sent for. He was picked up and taken along with Rainbow Dash on one of those dark nights. He loves Rainbow Dash. Has a hidden dark side.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 09:26:29 09/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#84 Posted: 23:11:22 09/01/2013

OOC: She can't see through to the separation/extraction room... Not from the holding cells. Sorry, I know its an RP, but I still use logic.

OOC: I trapped myself. SpyroD controls the factory. smilie

The guard at the door thought to himself before unlocking and opening the door, "Would you mind not breaking the door, you'll just add it the the list of things that need fixing."

Rainbow Dash managed to free her head from the pile on top of her, seeing the door open, she struggles to get a hoof free. She tried to wiggle out more, but was stopped by a guard hopping over to her free shoulder.

Ooc: Oh, I thought she was in the prison cells smilie

Sage layed down in her cage and taped her horn against the back cage bars as she sighed.
---
#85 Posted: 23:24:50 09/01/2013 | Topic Creator

OOC: I trapped myself. SpyroD controls the factory. XD

Ooc: Oh, I thought she was in the prison cells :P

Sage layed down in her cage and taped her horn against the back cage bars as she sighed.

OOC: Holding cells/prison cells, same thing really... I facepalmed when I found out I did my math way wrong: It was two per pony, that would equal fourteen... I said eight...

Rainbow Dash didn't even care that another pony had entered the room, or that it was Steel. The guards held her down tightly, "Sedate her... Somepony get the medical supplies and put her out." One called out from the pile.

The guard who opened the door started to leave when he stopped and turned to Steel, "Keep everyone else in there, nopony gets out until I get back." He flew off to the second floor and entered a hall when he went out of sight.
---
#86 Posted: 00:31:40 10/01/2013
"do you think that he is going to get the doc.?" Sicolus thought to himself. "if he is then we are all going to die" the voice spoke back. he turned to face steel "hey buddy long time no see, good day to die huh?" he said with a big smile on his face.
---
#87 Posted: 00:33:33 10/01/2013
OOC: SpyroD have I been accepted?
#88 Posted: 04:19:42 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wyrstel
OOC: SpyroD have I been accepted?

OOC: this is only my second RP so I'm not use to being the one who accepts players, that's why I didn't mind the people who started(here) without my say so... So yeah, your good... I was waiting for you to post what your char. was doing... :]

"The Doc.? He left already... He's done here when the sun sets." the worker with the mechanical right hand leg, walked up behind Steel, "Now may I ask, what is going on down here?"

"We don't know..." one guard from the side said, "We didn't have the claw thing to held them so we held one with our own hooves. She got loose, Raibow Dash stepped in, we slipped, the body split, and it fell on her. She became this." he explained.
---
#89 Posted: 05:11:04 10/01/2013
Steel looked at Sicolus in utter confusion. "Long time, no see? It's been, like, fifteen minutes. And yeah, I'd suppose today couldn't be worse than any other day." He added.
---
#90 Posted: 05:21:27 10/01/2013
Rose sorted out more imperfect rainbows but fixed them as the went along
---
#91 Posted: 05:52:47 10/01/2013
Sage fell asleep quickly as she waited for some rebel to rescue her. " ah who am I kidding. This isn't Equestria Wars." (Star FUDGING Wars)
---
#92 Posted: 06:20:32 10/01/2013
I work as an assistant for Steel working on the piping and whatever else they need us engineers to do. I wipe my brow as I continue working on the pipework that Steel put me to work on. Sweat covers my body as I work. Then all of sudden I hear someone calling my name. Sighing I stop what I am doing placing my tools back into my belt. Then I fly down to see what all the commotion is about. Two ponies with clipboards are standing below calling my name.

"Yes, what do you need? If this is not something important can it wait till I'm done repairing these pipes?"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:33:29 11/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#93 Posted: 06:37:12 10/01/2013
"Hello? Anyone? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" Her scream echoed through the cavernous cell hall as the other ponies woke up. The stared at her in fear. Her scream sounded as loud as Discord's roar. She looked at the others and she layed down. " What the buck are you guys looking at?" She said as the other ponies sat down, layed. Or banged at the walls. But one mysterious pony stared at her and it almost seemed the pony was glaring. She stared at her cuffs and noticed her neck was chained to either side of the wall. " Hmmm...? She tried to pull them off but she saw a tension reactor and she quickly stopped.
---
#94 Posted: 07:34:44 10/01/2013
Sage kicked at the walls after she slept. She kept kicking and kicking until she accidentally set of the tension alarm. "Fudge." Sage said. She stretched her hoof over to the tension release dial and st it so she could actually get on the bed.
---
#95 Posted: 07:39:05 10/01/2013
Rose grabbed a rainbow and looked at it. "The colors are in reverse? I have to keep this to show Dr. G" Rose thought as she took the rainbow and put it into her pocket for later. She went back to sorting colors.
---
#96 Posted: 16:59:25 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: PopHappy
Ooc: i miss so much of these popular RPs ;^;

Stingbuzz opened the door with Dashie in, and her face is just D:

OOC: Ah crap... I'm sorry... I meant to say something about your last one, you can delete this one, the door is already open.

The guard returned with a syringe, "This should knock her out. She'll won't be up until noon, its what the case said." He looked at the needle again, "Maybe not all of it is needed then." he walked in past Steel to Rainbow Dash, "Hold out her hoof." he held the needle with his mouth now.

"You're not using that on her are you?" The worker asked, "That thing can put a dragon down for a week, it was originally made for security reasons."

"It's all I could find." the guard replied through his teeth and the syringe. "She won't hold still long enough to get here out to the infirmity."

"I think we can... Get these ponies back in their cells until this can be sorted out. We have a manual dolly for holding them incase the machine breaks down." the worker removed his hard-hat, and placed it outside next to the door. He looked up to see Stingbuzz, "Who is that? Another worker? I haven't seen her before." focusing his speech to her, "You! What's your name and position in here?"
---
#97 Posted: 18:29:18 10/01/2013
The two ponies shake their heads.

"This is very important Starlight, you are being summoned by someone of high authority. After seeing all your hard work and devotion to helping Steel keep this place up and running, he called for you."

I look at the group and nod.

"Well I'd better be going I'm sure this person doesn't like to be kept waiting," I say. With that I set off to find whoever it is that summoned me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:36:00 10/01/2013 by Wyrstel
#98 Posted: 22:04:58 10/01/2013
"I hope Dr G comes near soon. I have to show him the reverse rainbow" Rose thought as she checked more.
---
#99 Posted: 22:11:49 10/01/2013 | Topic Creator
"A map? What are unicorns doing here in the first place? I figured you would all be getting indoors for the sun's fall." Gulaven replied tucking the monocle away, "Now if you'll please excuse me I must be getting home, my son is waiting to tell me about his day and awaits mine."
---
#100 Posted: 22:45:12 10/01/2013
Steel looked at the syringe with shock. "You can't carry an angry filly to medical without drugging her? Remind me again how you still have your job?"
---
First | Page 2 of 13 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me