Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#601 Posted: 03:53:44 27/02/2013
Omega almost felt bad for Sicolus, but he had heard of him before. Hey, he's that reckless jerk, Sicolus. He thought with a glare. He looked at Starlight, not knowing anything about her/his (sorry idk :l) behavior, he assumed he/she was good and felt bad.
That motherbucker. He thought as he walked to the side of the room, sitting patiently.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#602 Posted: 04:03:55 27/02/2013
"That's right everyone ignore the sociopath. Ya know I have feelings to" sicolus laughed then took up a little more serious disposition "hey you've been walking around, right? Have you seen a somepony named sage, she has a discord cutie mark, and if so how is she."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#603 Posted: 04:11:54 27/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Namomo flew back over to Gulaven, "You need me for something else?" she asked setting down.

"Yes." he started walking toward the lab doors again, "You have something to report don't you?" he eyed her as he raised his free hoof into his coat to remove his monocle, "You have Steel's belt and some papers on you." he stopped to view the leg immediately recognizing it.
--
The guard placed his armor back on over the cuts, "Starlight has to stay in bed for much longer than his adversary over there." he picked bid helmet off the floor to hold it under his foreleg.
--
Gift Wing walked over to the door, "It's up to you if I should leave." he stopped to wait for Rose's reply.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#604 Posted: 05:42:30 28/02/2013
OOC: I'm back. Sorry everypony.

Prism caught Steel concentrating on her as she pushed the dismantled wing to the side and heaved the leg onto the table.
"I'm quite a piece of work, huh?"
"What happened?" Steel asked.
"What?" She responded.
"How did you become so damaged?"
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#605 Posted: 16:22:42 28/02/2013
"She's alright... I saw her dash into the cells from downstairs. She looked quite happy, strange, I thought the factory got everyone down." Omega said to Sicolus. "A Discord cutie mark... something tells me she isn't normal."
---
Sage got into her cell quietly. The cells were emptying faster than Parasprites multiply, the colorful ponies dissapearing quick. "Not long until I'm gone." She said to herself. Sage looked at her Discord cutie mark, it was still red even after the Nega-Ray. She peeked down at Rusty, who was hiding under the bed. The colt looked starving, sick and tired. She knew that his colors were useful and that if he didn't die now, he would when he grew up.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#606 Posted: 23:17:52 28/02/2013
"We work in a dangerous environment." Prism stated simply.
"No doubt." Steel responded, a clicking in his leg socket indicating he tried to move his leg.
"Aaaaand...done." She said, pointing at his reassembled limbs.
Steel was in shock at het efficiency.
"You can work on me tomorrow." She said, whisking up the air vent without another word.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#607 Posted: 01:51:29 01/03/2013
"no one is" sicolus said simply. he then turned his head to stare of into space and retreat into the depths of his mind where his voice was hassling over something.
---
#608 Posted: 02:13:09 01/03/2013
"I guess your right, Sicolus. I've heard of your work. It's uh..." Omega told him, unknowing of the voice in his head. He looked at Starlight. "Impressive..." He said silently.
OOC: YA KNOW WHAT I JUST FORGOT ABOUT SAGE'S CAPE HAHAHAH.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:14:30 01/03/2013 by dinorang67
#609 Posted: 03:35:01 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: alright I'm going to set this up to move forward a few days since two of you had to injure each other...

"Oh yes." Namomo shifted the belt to remove the limb from the pouch, "This was lodged in a gear on a rainbow belt." she presented the dismembered limb. Gulaven took it in his right hoof to inspect the piece, "The rest of the body is nowhere to be found. But there is a blood splatter on the row next to it. It may also be on the other side as well, I didn't check."

Gulaven recognized it from the "G" shaped cut with a line threw it, "Interesting. This is an oddly familiar leg. A front leg, orange in color, and strait. Cannot identify who." he lied, "Take it to the labs and have them run a blood test, someone would be happy to know their lost leg was found." he tossed it back at Namomo who was flying with the belt wrapped around her.

She caught it easily, but was a little startled by the throw, "Yes sir." she used the leg in salute. It flopped on her head and hit her with its hoof, "Ow." she pulled it down and rubbed her head before flying off toward the stairwell.
--
Rainbow Dash walked the cell block looking at the remaining ponies, "The young will grow, the old will be used, and the weak will be filled." she paused looking in at Sage and the filly, "You have yet to touch the food offered. Is it not suitable?" she seemed to be back to "normal".
--
The young guard looked at Omega, "Impressive? Brutish if you ask me. He has no form of defense, and thinks he can get away with cutting everypony he pleases. If he even tries to confront the Doctor, he will be in for the biggest shock of his life." he waved to the medic, "Can you just put him back to sleep before I strangle him?" he pointed at Sicolus.

"Uhh, I guess. Anything to keep others safe." he turned back into the supply room to retrieve a short needle with a half full shaft. He walked over to Sicolus, "It'd be for the best." he let his magic do the work from a more safe distance.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#610 Posted: 03:48:12 01/03/2013
Sicolus didn't fight back but looked at the guard "oh I know, I've seen the good doctor 'work' . He is one riddle I have yet to solve." Sicolus began to feel drowsy. How many times has he been sedated in the past couple of days? 1? 2? Thr-- aaaand he's out.
---
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#611 Posted: 04:52:59 01/03/2013
OOC: Quitting this RP
#612 Posted: 16:47:17 01/03/2013
OOC: MY GOD PEOPLE STAY.

"Oh, yes it is fine. I'm just comforting this poor filly here." Sage said as Rusty shook from the draft coming in from the bar-window thingys. (smilie) She climbed down and got Rusty out. He woke up and ate the food. "Rainbow Dash? Is it? A pleasure to meet you." She said as Rusty ate.
---
"Brutish, yes that is what I meant to say." Omega shook his head as he spoke and his mane flew to the other side of his head. The unicorn knew he had to be cautious around the factory, there was blood everywhere in the facility where either Sicolus or Dash had been when she wasn't 'normal'.
---
#613 Posted: 19:37:55 01/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: that may be my fault actually... I commented on something she said in another RP, and I wasn't trying to be mean, but it was something I just had to point out...

"Thank you... I think." Rainbow Dash replied stepping closer, "Your color... That mark. You're Sage right? What happened to your color? It's different." he head tilted a little.
--
Gulaven flew up to the higher catwalk, "Now." he said to himself as he pulled up the clipboard, "The power cell should be arriving in the morning, along with the straps." he circled and wrote a few things before heading off toward the refinery.
---
#614 Posted: 19:47:27 01/03/2013
"It was something called the Nega-Ray, it changed my colors to their polar oppisites. I used to be black and blue, and my cape used to have a moon on it..." Sage said, looking at her cape which now displayed a sun. She sighed when she mentioned the cutie mark. "And my mark... well, it all happened when I was a healer pony as a filly, Discord escaped and turned me evil, and since he was locked back, I was free, but still beared marks of Discord." She told Dash.
OOC: Just so you know, Rainbow Dash DOES have a dad, as seen in 'Games Ponies Play'.
---
#615 Posted: 17:10:36 02/03/2013
Steel reattached his limbs before cautiously walking from his workshop. They were in perfect condition. He grinned to himself before making his way back to medical. He wanted to make sure Star was alright.
---
#616 Posted: 06:15:27 03/03/2013
Sicolus is unconcious
---
#617 Posted: 10:57:15 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Sicolus is unconcious

OOC: I know, I know. I'm trying to get this set up for the time lapse

"Who is Discord?" Rainbow Dash then shook her head, "Nevermind, I have work to do. And talking go those behind the bars bore me even more." she flew off toward the southern end of the room to go though to the extraction room.
--
"Umm. Alright then..." the guard added, "We are going to be here for a bit until we are relieved and have to go somewhere else. Anyway, I hear they are working on improving the nutrition of the food given to the prisoners."(conversation that can be cut off for time lapse)
---
#618 Posted: 20:02:05 03/03/2013
"She really doesn't know who he is huh? Well, the good thing is he's gone now." Sage said. Rusty finished eating and got into his bed. "Alright, I gotta train for that tournament now, so you go to sleep Rusty." She said to him. Rusty nodded his head and closed his eyes. Sage smiled and started kicking around and punching with her front hooves. "Since I can't use my powers, it's best I use my skills instead." She said to herself.
OOC: When does the tournament start?
---
#619 Posted: 21:01:15 03/03/2013
Steel eased open the door to medical, and seeing everypony either asleep or guarding, he turned back around. Fora moment, he was trotting down a decrepit brick hall, before blinking and realizing he was still in the factory. The black pegasus shook his head and headed back toward his workshop. Maybe he could tinker with some clockwork or something.

OOC: Ready for time lapse.
---
#620 Posted: 05:21:51 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: the tournament is currently under construction... Jk, it will be soon, just please be patient...

Ten days without an accident made Rainbow Dash worry about another outburst. If it has happened before, who knows when it will happen again. She makes her way down to the lab floors where she found Gift Wing pushing a cart of tubes with a ponies body on the bottom tray, "Haven't seen you down here for a few weeks. What bring you here?" he stopped and walked around to Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash looked at the door next to her, room 12, "Gulaven asked me to retrieve some chemicals." she held up a small paper with lettering and numbers next to them, "Requested these."

Taking a look over the note-size paper, "Hmm," he looked up to Rainbow Dash. His face changed slightly, but Rainbow Dash didn't notice, for she was thinking of where to look on the other side of the door. "Oh, I can get those for you." he rushed over to enter the door. He came out a minute later with boxy satchel hardened with a wooden interior to protect its contents, "They're all there." he set the lace around Rainbow Dash's neck.

"Oh, heh. Thanks." she finally put her hoof down.
--
The worker with a mechanical back leg knocked on Steel's door.

OOC2: where is Vicky J? If she doesn't return, I'm gonna have to close the Factory...
---
#621 Posted: 03:12:20 05/03/2013
Sicolus lay in the bed eyes wide open. Ten days, he hadn't done anything in TEN DAYS!!! It was killing him and if he didn't get out of there soon it would kill someone else.(ooc:"after the destruction of the sun" is basically running off two people, plus this rp is better put together. I think she is inactive as of late)
---
#622 Posted: 04:26:08 07/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Factory's lost a lot of traction... I'd hate to shut yet down, but we've had too many loses. I think it's time we shut her down, and close the doors...
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#623 Posted: 05:49:23 07/03/2013
OOC: That's so sadsmilie
#624 Posted: 19:33:20 07/03/2013
Ooc:its not over yet, spyrod says he MIGHT have to shut it down, but not yet.
---
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#625 Posted: 20:35:45 07/03/2013
OOC: I hope we don't this is a cool rp smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:36:13 07/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#626 Posted: 06:21:35 08/03/2013 | Topic Creator
All my RPs have been closed due to player loss, or loss of interest. I had an RP with a secret plot, but no one stuck around long enough for me to get to it. No one send to have patients in RPs, wanting to get to the action too early... That is a major defect for this RP... Trying to get to the plot before page three.
---
#627 Posted: 07:18:52 09/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: is no one interested in keeping this going... Ahhh, I'm closing her up and locking it down. Factoy is shutting down. This will be the last post for this Role Play. I may re-open the doors when I feel it is necessary.
---
First | Previous | Page 13 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me